Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#538825 May 24, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I believe that ya got it RR! You was bliiiiind but now you can seeee!
I know...I'm not atheist nor gay...so I should just stay out of it
Amazing grace....

How sweet the sound...

That saved a wretch like me...

I once was lost but now am found...

Was blind, but now, I see...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#538826 May 24, 2013
sorry double post

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#538827 May 24, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>only correction I would make is
Gay, non-married sex = bad, sin, evil, etc.
Straight, non-married sex = bad, sin, evil, etc.
they both the same in the eyes of God. Unfortunately in the eyes of society, there is a difference.
Well at least you see them the same, that's good.

Then why do you focus on gay sex and gay ratio ships so much? I mean, if they're both just as bad, why not pick on both?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#538828 May 24, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>only correction I would make is
Gay, non-married sex = bad, sin, evil, etc.
Straight, non-married sex = bad, sin, evil, etc.
they both the same in the eyes of God. Unfortunately in the eyes of society, there is a difference.
One more thing, what's your take on gay, married sex?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#538829 May 24, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Now who's stirring the pile Lele?
Apologies were offered and received by both Lacez and Lawest ...
Please leave them be!
Please leave them be??
What?

Have I stummbled upon a private forum and have not realized it?
My post was less than 40 minutes after Lawlest's post.
I was not stirring any pot.

I was commenting to a "Christian soldier" who I felt would have been
the one to offer the olive branch first.
Instead he cast the first stone..hmmm.. and Lacez can accept his apology- I think that's great!
Doesn't mean I can't post my thoughts on the matter though...

Location hidden

#538830 May 24, 2013
But your iniquities have separated between you and your God and your sins have hid his face from you that he will not hear.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#538831 May 24, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember feller, you came in here with both guns blazing and when you realized you faced a hundred guns, you cry no fair. It goes both ways Lacez, get with the program. We have made it crystal care how we think homosexuality is an abomination and a human stain hard to remove, so don't complicate it any further. You are a human being and should be treated like one. All I ask is that you not flaunt your dirty laundry in our faces or you will incur full recompense. After all, it would be the same in the gay threads if we were to invade. You are placed firmly beneath heel Lacez, but I wish it not to be so any longer, for that is pointless and bullying.
We wish not to cause you emotional anguish, it is not right no matter who you are, to be treated like a filthy rag destined for the heap. I apologize for being one who has given you my wrath. I wish to break words with you on more meaningful subjects, but I ask of you, do not piss on my hospitality. The stain that would cause on my welcome mat would not be appreciated. Let us share a virtual drink and discuss, but don't expect me to place arms around shoulder. We can talk with respect. I pray the others see it the same.
Shalom.
CS.
I came here as myself and asked what people of an oppressive and self-important religion thought about homosexuality.
You then proceeded to fire insults my way.

Don't twist it around, those on the right side see the truth.
You aren't fooling anyone but yourselves.
Once again, you advocate harm, whether physical or not; others and I advocated preventing harm.

Montreal

#538832 May 24, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not complicate matters any further. Lest you haven't noticed, you are not in advantageous position for the win. Let us simmer down a bit and press towards more meaningful matters of discussion, if you can manage it.
Counter_Strike.
Not in an advantageous situation to win?

Sorry, but tell that to all the states that recently approved marriage equality.

Would you like some cheese with your whine?

Location hidden

#538833 May 24, 2013
For your hands are defiled with blood and your fingers with iniquity,your lips have spoken lies your tongue hath muttered pwrverseness.

Montreal

#538834 May 24, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Ialways mean what I say. Whether or not you believe it to be so is not my concern, but yours. You have been the very same thing you have accused the Christians of since coming in here. A mirror would be useful for you right about now. Let us not make this unpleasant, it is a waste and I'm no longer of a mind for this endless merry-go-round.
My brain craves information of a higher educational standard. Each one teach one, wisdom, knowledge and understanding. If you cannot offer these things to this thread, then be clear about it.
CS.
Didn't read it, too full of petty, empty insults and threats.
You do realize how hilarious it is whenever you threaten me on a public forum, right?

Location hidden

#538835 May 24, 2013
None calleth for justice not any pleadeth for truth;they trust in vanity and speak lies they conceive mischief and bring forth iniquity.

Montreal

#538836 May 24, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugh!
My heart is so heavy reading this post..
Sitting here in shock.
hu- Lacez is a human being- a fellow human being who was born with the same rights that you and I were born with.
We are all together here on this great big ball and should all
move over to make room for one another- allowing each other to live in peace and
without prejudice from one another.
Putting thoughts out into the universe concerning suicide makes me sick!
Sadly- you musn't realize many many many gay human beings do pull that trigger.
I feel sorry for Lacez because he has put himself in the "firing line" here-- and my friend- I feel very sorry for you right now.
HU quite obviously enjoys hearing of those that commit suicide.
Why else would they make such a sick comment?

Location hidden

#538838 May 24, 2013
They hatch cockatrice eggs and weave the spider's web;he that eateth of their egg dieth and that which is crushed breaketh out into a vipor.

Location hidden

#538839 May 24, 2013
Their webs shall not become garments neither shall they cover themselves with their works their works are works of iniquity and the act of violence is in their hands.

Location hidden

#538840 May 24, 2013
Their feet run to evil and they make haste to shed innocent blood their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity wasting and destruction are in their paths.

Location hidden

#538841 May 24, 2013
The way of peace they know not;and there is no judgment in their goings;they have made them crooked paths;whosoever goeth therein shall not know peace.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#538842 May 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well....
Have YOU ever asked RR?
I have never felt the need to.
I enjoy your posts..well, some not so much..but- you make me laugh
alot..

Just pointing out the double standard (that I see) in that what one considers
right or wrong- is subject to who is speaking at the time.
Christian or non Christian.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#538844 May 24, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugh!
My heart is so heavy reading this post..
Sitting here in shock.
hu- Lacez is a human being- a fellow human being who was born with the same rights that you and I were born with.
We are all together here on this great big ball and should all
move over to make room for one another- allowing each other to live in peace and
without prejudice from one another.
Putting thoughts out into the universe concerning suicide makes me sick!
Sadly- you musn't realize many many many gay human beings do pull that trigger.
I feel sorry for Lacez because he has put himself in the "firing line" here-- and my friend- I feel very sorry for you right now.
I agree with your thoughts on suicide. However I do not feel sorry for Lacez. People are harrased for many reasons and with equal hatred. Lacez, has shown himself to be quite capable of verbaly defending himself against any on this thread. And if he lives the life he says he lives, the words on a few posts here, though over the line they might be, the discussions here have been tame compared to what I am sure he has dealt with. And that he didn't return comments on the same level served to him, in my oppinion show great restraint and inner strength. He is not a little boy. He is a grown man. Though your thoughts and concerns are probably apreciated. I think many on this thread underestimate Lacez. He is gay. Not a baby. He didn't lose his cool. He maintained his composer. Those with a different view then he did. One might even say they feel sorry for Lawlest. With the feelings of disdain for someone that chooses that lifestyle that he has shown, it was someone from that lifestyle he disdains that one upped him in the Topix game. Isn't that the way it is played? Who ever causes the other to loose it wins. And then all of the wanna be's jump in on the side of the winner. I don't care for the game myself. But, anyone that reads any of these threads soon realize that is the way it is played. With the exception of a few that truely enjoy the conversation. Look at this thread. It is not about christians having fellowship on the internet. It is about bashing any that claim to be christian and argueing and insulting anyone and everyone. Day after day after day after day. No, I don't feel sorry for Lacez or will I jump on the band wagon. The names he was called are nothing compared to the names that are called to everyone on this thread all the time. And no one feels sorry for them. Why does Lacez get special treatment?

Location hidden

#538845 May 24, 2013
Therefore is judgment far from us neither doth justice overtake us;we wait for light,but behold obscurity for the brightness but we walk in darkness.

Location hidden

#538847 May 24, 2013
We grope for the wall like the blind.and we grope as if we had no eyes we stumble at noon day as in the night;we are in desolate places as dead men.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min scientia potentia... 28,374
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min kent 637,254
See What Joan Rivers Said About The Obamas B4 S... 29 min LMAO 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 34 min truth 181,900
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 36 min Steve 44,121
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 59 min Ann Bonney 53,705
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Joe Fortuna 968,718
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 10 hr truth 37,988
More from around the web