Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#538696 May 24, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Different timeline, different place.
I'm not about to go searching the net for the existence of someone that most likely didn't exist.
If a Jesus had existed, and he had done the things your bible claims, then everyone would believe, just like everyone knows (not believes) Leonardo Da Vinci existed and he was an inventor and a great painter.
You see what you just did? You changed you words.

Before you claimed "Jesus didn't exist", now you're claiming "Jesus probably didn't exist".

Huh...

That's an improvement, at least.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#538697 May 24, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I might be wrong since I have a tendency to scroll and to skip pages...
I don't think that Lacez came in to this thread describing his sex life. He did come in and was open about being gay and having a boyfriend. I think that there were some that envisioned what his sex life must be and proceeded to describe their visions.
At least I don't recall him sharing details. I could be wrong...I am often am...maybe I missed it when I skipped almost 1500 posts.
I never said anything about my sex life.
I think Apples is just confused about the words "sexual orientation."
Because one's sexual orientation is somosexual, to him that must mean that it all has to do with sex.

By that same logic, being heterosexual is all about sex too.

That doesn't work, now does it?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#538698 May 24, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I might be wrong since I have a tendency to scroll and to skip pages...
I don't think that Lacez came in to this thread describing his sex life. He did come in and was open about being gay and having a boyfriend. I think that there were some that envisioned what his sex life must be and proceeded to describe their visions.
At least I don't recall him sharing details. I could be wrong...I am often am...maybe I missed it when I skipped almost 1500 posts.
He also came in here Annie accusing muself and other believers of being bigoted for standing on God's Word of this issue and because I informed him also that I voted against the alledged "gay rights" issue, his arrival here was not totally innocent in the least.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#538699 May 24, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
No Trifecta...people having sex has nothing to do with marriage.
If you believe that it does...
How does heterosexuals having sex outside of marriage change the definition of marriage?
The only thing that the homosexual sex life changes is your perception of what sex is...nothing else.
There is a difference between SEX and MARRIAGE!
Thank you for exhibiting the same thoughts I would towards Trifecta.
I don't wish to comment on such a sick mind's postings, personally.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#538701 May 24, 2013
hick-up wrote:
I had bracelets made that say STOP THE HATE, FREE KATE. I want everyone in Indian River county to wear one in support of my daughter. I need people to come forward and show the state that this is totally ridiculous and wrong. I will fight till I'm dead for my children. Kate is such a beautiful person this is just so incredible wrong. This is a mothers nightmare. No one could possibly fully understand how painful this is, we feel powerless. The letter of the law, vs. reality in this situation is horrifying. I cant lose my child, I just cant. We as a community cant allow this to happen. We have until next Friday to either agree with an outrageous plea offer, or start trial. The state offered a plea of two years house arrest and one year probation. Kate wont be able to get a job, start her life, ever leave the house for an entire two years, then another year on probation. That is absolutely ludicrous. We need justice in this situation, not to feed into these parents hates and insanity. Will you help support Kate? Will you write a letter to the state attorney, will you come sit in the court room and show your support, will you wear Kate's bracelet in support of her? Will you pray, will you speak your mind to these other parents in regards to their actions? Will you help our family?
You posted this but didn't give your opinion...I would be interested in what that is.

There are two issues at hand...two females...someone turning 18 having a relationship with someone 3 years younger.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#538702 May 24, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong. The one who was nasty first responsible and to blame.
Even something this simple eludes you and your defective sense of right and wrong. If they were shooting bullets, it would be more obvious how wrong your comment is. Returning fire does not make make the target the moral equivalent of the initial shooter.
You can stick your two-to-tango ethics back into your colon for future reference.
LOL...back to fantasizing about things being stuck in my colon again hug? And as impressive as your two wrongs makes a right ethics are instead of people being responsible for their own actions is, going by that the nasty exchange started with the suggestion someone has sex with their mother. Who by the way just recently died. Even ignoring your ignorance to that, when it comes to ethics and personal responsibility, we can do better

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#538703 May 24, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction:
Most "believers" here, along with you, are not pointing anything truthful out, you are all simply insulting her on no grounds but that you don't like her opinion.
You're lying son, we have backed up everything we have said with the wisest and most truthful source of wisdom of all, and everything said about you and your allies are dead on as well.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#538704 May 24, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are wrong my friend
Homsexual life is private choice,own decision and own sexual bed time whorever who is who?
This is not your business as thrird part to interfere between two chosen partners,
This is not to debate anything,
True followers of God point this as Sin, same sin like all earthly sins,
only God is able to clean all sins,
and before you mock homosexuals sin ,at first clean your own sins
because Romans 6;23 clearly say...wages for sin is death....
you join same ranks together with all sinful humans,just sentence death
many homosexuals left their sexual life, and today are more humble,and save,
AS ALL OF YOU CHURCHOIDAL HIPOCRITIES AND LIARS
WHY?DON'T YOU JUST SHUT UP YOUR ABOMINABLE FACE AGAINST THEM,AND MIND ONLY YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND BELIEFS
You are FAKE WITNESS LIAR,AND THIS IS ALSO SIN.GAL 5;17-21
Well we disagree Shrink, that all. When it comes to marriage, the sexual lifestyles of gays are at core of the same sex marriage debate. This is a public billboard and if the gay want to talk about those rights, I have the right to talk about they sexual lifestyle.

Galatians call it sin, we all know that, so what? The issue being debated in the country and in front of the supreme court is same sex marriage, not sin.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#538707 May 24, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Way too long and I don't care enough to read your twisted thoughts.
thats ok, I doubt you would have improved your ethics anyway. You only came here to intentionally antagonize so you could try to pretend you take the high road. Your tactics show you take the low road

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#538708 May 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok then, I agree with HL.
If you want to put a homosexual's private sex life right out in the open here on a public forum, then you should also be willing to share your own private, heterosexual sex life.
So, I asked you about oral sex with your wife. You answered "sure". I want more details. Ever f_ck her in the ass? Has she ever kicked yours? Tell us, man. We want to know your private details.
That has nothing to with same sex marriage. the sex life of gays has everything to do with same sex marriage.

If you want to out your sex life out there on a public billboard, that you. You can't force me to. But the sexual lifestyle of the gay, that is the public right to discuss in detail and extensively because of the same sex marriage debate.

My argument won't change. So if a gay want to bring up rights and Christians are bigots and prejudice and gay bashing or gay homophobia....their sex life is fair game. You can ask me all you want about my sex life, is none of your business. My sex life don't prevent me from getting married. The sex life of the Gay, does and it os fair game. So I see it.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#538709 May 24, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Procreation for centuries has always been a priority for marriage. That cannot happen with homosexuals getting married because of their sexual preferences. And those sexual preferences should be debated and talked about extensively in the public forum because of the same sex marriage debate.
Me [personally], I say let them get married because the U.S is a Constitutional Democracy. But I truly understand why many Christians are against same sex marriage. The reasons are legitimate and right imo.
There are many heterosexuals that opt to have children...should their sex life also be debated?

Should we get graphic about those that have sex before marriage that have that sex with no thought of producing children?

In reality...sex has nothing to do with marriage...

Seriously Trifecta...the definition of marriage (or maybe a better term is...the reality of what marriage is) changed long before the battle began for same-sex marriage started.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#538710 May 24, 2013
is fair game.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#538711 May 24, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You have misinterpretated my point. What I'm trying to say is her mother should have made a big shit on the toilet instead giving birth to her.
Oh...okay...instead of aborting...you are going for drowning.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#538712 May 24, 2013
OOOPS
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Procreation for centuries has always been a priority for marriage. That cannot happen with homosexuals getting married because of their sexual preferences. And those sexual preferences should be debated and talked about extensively in the public forum because of the same sex marriage debate.
Me [personally], I say let them get married because the U.S is a Constitutional Democracy. But I truly understand why many Christians are against same sex marriage. The reasons are legitimate and right imo.
There are many heterosexuals that opt NOT NOT NOT to have children...should their sex life also be debated?

Should we get graphic about those that have sex before marriage that have that sex with no thought of producing children?

Seriously Trifecta...the definition of marriage (or maybe a better term is...the reality of what marriage is) changed long before the battle began for same-sex marriage started.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#538713 May 24, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for exhibiting the same thoughts I would towards Trifecta.
I don't wish to comment on such a sick mind's postings, personally.
Because you don't have any argument.

You're a homosexual man claiming you in a relationship coming on a billboard with Christians trumpeting you rights.

Well then, don't complain at the pushback.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#538715 May 24, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> He also came in here Annie accusing muself and other believers of being bigoted for standing on God's Word of this issue and because I informed him also that I voted against the alledged "gay rights" issue, his arrival here was not totally innocent in the least.
That wasn't what I said in my post Lawest. I didn't defend his reasons for being here...

What I said was...

He didn't come in here describing his sex life...he didn't give details as to what he did in bed.

At least I don't recall him doing that...but I admitted that I skip pages and hundreds of posts sometimes.

Never did I say that he was innocent...matter of fact I exchanged a few posts with him concerning his approach.

I have stated more than once on here...that people have the right to vote as the choose whether I agree with it or not.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#538716 May 24, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted this but didn't give your opinion...I would be interested in what that is.
There are two issues at hand...two females...someone turning 18 having a relationship with someone 3 years younger.
Annie did you read her ( and I'm surprised to out that HU is a woman ) post that was done in three separate parts?.........I ask this because it sounds like you thought that she was posting someone else's story, but unless I am badly misreading something here, she's is talking about a current on going situation that is on the verge of ruining her daughter's life.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#538717 May 24, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many heterosexuals that opt to have children...should their sex life also be debated?
I disagree. Procreation is a big and huge part of marriage. Not the only reason for marriage, but it's a huge part.

You can get graphic all you want to, heterosexuals sexual practices do not prevent them from getting married.

Homosexuals sex practices do, therefore it should be debated openly publicly and explicitly. That my opinion.

When heterosexuals are prevented from getting married because of their sexual lifestyles, then your argument will make more sense.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#538720 May 24, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. the bible throws confusion into the human mind resulting in a myriad of warring religions all competing for the hearts, minds and wallets of humans ..
The human mind sees what it wants to see. The confusion isn't generally a fault of the bible, rather, it is with the interpreting thereof. Again, this is common sense here; the bible didn't create religions, people create religions and have been doing so long before the bible. If you meant denominations, well people created that too. Everyone who reads the bible believes they have a pretty decent understanding of it. Not so. It takes deep study, spiritual awareness and prayer to be guided into great understanding. Of course, the latter part of what I'm saying is just gibberish to you.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. clerics try to explain something felt instead of something seen ..
Is that true in every single case? Do you really believe it is so?
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. when a flower opens, we marvel at its beauty and capture a feeling of joy for a moment. What we see creates the feeling, a moment of spirituality, union with what is ..
Hmmm...technically, there's really nothing wrong with what you just said. In some way, shape or form, we are all connected. It was originally intended that all living creatures upon this planet would live in harmony, help sustain each other and we would take care of this planet...tend the garden if you will. Unfortunately greed, greed and more greed has made this planet just a shadow of its former splendor.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. religion tells humans what they feel they cannot see, that there is a guiding, directing intelligence that they must believe in ..
This is purely an assumption by you. Religion doesn't tell people that, but what religion will do is play on it to their advantange in most circumstances. You have to understand, that you not believing is a choice and no one is forcing you to believe, worse, your negative position against it won't allow you to experience what we know.

Continued....

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#538721 May 24, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. clerics then endow this unseen intelligence with perfection and vocative wisdom according to their personal beliefs. This confuses humans and divides understanding into thousands of religious sects which ultimately sow the seeds of unending warfare. This thread is a perfect example of the outcome ..
You are way off the mark here, but I can see the intelligence in your reasoning. People have the choice to shape, twist, interpret or misinterpret however they want to see things, as long as it fits into their lifestyle. That is what causes religion. Personal understanding and experiences in part, not on a whole. Again you speak of warfare. What do you understand of war, what started it and how it's waged?
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. it is my contention that all one has to do is observe the naturally beauty of what one sees to attain true spirituality. To do that, one must remain conscious, stay aware ..
In part I agree, but it's far deeper than that. that spiritual connection you're feeling doesn't come from just being in a place surrounded by physical beauty. The wow factor is tremendous, yes, but it's much more than you give it credit.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. no book, no cleric, no amount of intellectualization can compare with the spiritual experience of observing a dolphin in a clear blue ocean, catching a deer in flight or a falcon flying in sapphire skies. Such experiences make you see so you feel. In religion, you feel and are made to see but remain blind ..
You're describing the physical emotion of experiencing beautiful and playful dolphins and being surrounded by the awesome wonder of nature. It's close, but not necessarily spiritual per say. However if what you feel is truly a 'spritual experience' then you are only scratching the surface towards a greater understanding, but it is a start. By the way, I may worship the Most High Yahweh Elohiym, but I am a part of The Way of Life, not a religion. There is a big difference. I will explain it some other time.

Shalom.

CS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min confrinting with ... 653,941
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Dr Banonator 63,864
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Gabriel 973,769
Seeking Females in kent 8 min Villain77 1
forex enigma free download 23 min amazon9 1
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 40 min gundee123 796
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 53 min WasteWater 106,492
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 281,862
More from around the web