Why Should Jesus Love Me?

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#538671 May 24, 2013
I had bracelets made that say STOP THE HATE, FREE KATE. I want everyone in Indian River county to wear one in support of my daughter. I need people to come forward and show the state that this is totally ridiculous and wrong. I will fight till I'm dead for my children. Kate is such a beautiful person this is just so incredible wrong. This is a mothers nightmare. No one could possibly fully understand how painful this is, we feel powerless. The letter of the law, vs. reality in this situation is horrifying. I cant lose my child, I just cant. We as a community cant allow this to happen. We have until next Friday to either agree with an outrageous plea offer, or start trial. The state offered a plea of two years house arrest and one year probation. Kate wont be able to get a job, start her life, ever leave the house for an entire two years, then another year on probation. That is absolutely ludicrous. We need justice in this situation, not to feed into these parents hates and insanity. Will you help support Kate? Will you write a letter to the state attorney, will you come sit in the court room and show your support, will you wear Kate's bracelet in support of her? Will you pray, will you speak your mind to these other parents in regards to their actions? Will you help our family?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#538672 May 24, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you always so ignorant?
The only one that made lacez's sex life relevant is lacex. He opened up that can of worms all by himself. Nobody went seeking him out and said "come in here and tell us about your sex life". He did that all on his own.
And when he showed up in here (all on his own) nobody said "howdy stranger, tell us about your sex life". He did that all on his own.
I might be wrong since I have a tendency to scroll and to skip pages...

I don't think that Lacez came in to this thread describing his sex life. He did come in and was open about being gay and having a boyfriend. I think that there were some that envisioned what his sex life must be and proceeded to describe their visions.

At least I don't recall him sharing details. I could be wrong...I am often am...maybe I missed it when I skipped almost 1500 posts.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#538673 May 24, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
What are your favorite positions? Strictly missionary? Or do you occasionally go doggie style?
How about oral?
How would Trifecta know about Oral'a sexual preferences?

Are they friends?

Oh, and names should be capitalized. You wouldn't write "roberts", would you?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#538675 May 24, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>None of your business.
Lacez sex life is relevant for because of previous reasons noted.
The homosexual sex life should be debated extensively in public because it changes the definition of marriage.
No Trifecta...people having sex has nothing to do with marriage.

If you believe that it does...

How does heterosexuals having sex outside of marriage change the definition of marriage?

The only thing that the homosexual sex life changes is your perception of what sex is...nothing else.

There is a difference between SEX and MARRIAGE!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#538676 May 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok then. Would you agree that oral sex is not limited to homosexuals?
sure. But I'm a Christian. Children are one of the main consequences of marriage.

So if the homosexual wants their lifestyle to be accepted as normal, then society and the public has the right to discuss in any way shape or form the homosexual sexual lifestyle and how it pertains to the redefining of marriage and it's effects on inability to produce children, and also the teaching of such lifestyle to children.

So again, I'm for everyone being treated equally under the law.

But one aspect of that debate is the sexual preferences of homosexuals. And it should be debated extensively and specifically IMO.

Fremont, CA

#538677 May 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Is all you guys do all day is try to detract from any issue and come running to each other's defense?
What does that have to do with the fact I have gone out of my way to try to engage him in friendly subjects away from these normal "sides" only to have him every time at the first opportunity try to go on the attack if he thinks somehow an opportunity presented itself to remind everybody how defending Ians will always be his main reason for being here? When you are criticizing someone for not rebuking hard enough after someone snapped back a comment after it was suggested they sleep with their mother, who just died btw, then your guys hypocrisy and made for public ethics are at an all-time low.
Oh wait, I am explaining this to the guy that does it the second most
When you figure out what another poster has to do with what Tide does, let me know. My post was about something that personally involved me and my opinion on it. I am not sure the relevance of your distraction or does there even need to be one anymore?
You sure are weird.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#538678 May 24, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you see the situation as symmetrical - two factions equally insistent about discussing homosexuality? I don't. I doubt that the gay posters here would be discussing homosexuality if they weren't being verbally accosted by the church trained Christians. They might flirt like Happy Lesbo, or discuss their happiness at being able to marry like Lacez, but not be advocating or defending their sexual preferences.
In my opinion, the hostility and struggle here is 100% due to Christians - and at least one quasi-Muslim - telling gays that they are cursed in the eyes of their god, and that they need to change or suffer.
What many of the theists do here makes people's lives more difficult and dangerous. It is unjust and unkind, and we all have a duty to vigorously resist this until it is gone. Incidentally, the same people do the same thing to atheists, and the same battle needs to be fought there with the same degree of outrage.
Therefore, it is my opinion that everybody that does not agree has an obligation to object to that kind of language. As long as Christians (the Muslims aren't really much of the problem here in the West) feel comfortable expressing that view, there is work to do.
And it seems likely to me that if and when they learn to think differently or keep silent, the discussion will end. That should please you.
Until then, you will continue to see this battle waged whether you are tired of it or not.
What do you think - are these two factions equally guilty of perpetuating this discussion that you dislike so much, or is one part out of line and on the offense, while the other is fending off its religious based bigotry as I have suggested?
<quoted text>
Is this tongue-in-cheek? It has to be.
Hick-up sounds to me like a person that is comfortable being part of a majority and refuses to step outside her bubble of self-importance.
She needs to get a reality check, for it seems she believes everyone is treated equally and the same.

That obviously is not the case.

Fremont, CA

#538680 May 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Another pot-stirrer
I have to start back from the beginning but if those two apologized and shook hands, what possible reason would there be to be going out of your way to still start trouble. Clearly is wasn't content related as all he said was "good morning everyone"
All you are doing is showing people there is no point in shaking hands and apologizing because you guys don't really care if they do or not. You pretend you do if you think they won't do it but then once they do, you show you didn't care one way or the other
So are you guys encouraging people in the future to skake hands and hopefully work towards better interaction or is your goal to show you are still going to attack someone either way so why bother?
There is no way you guys can care about the things you claim to and then do the things you have
More weirdness.

Montreal

#538681 May 24, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said, I think that your exchanges are having a net beneficial effect, in large part because you are a lone sympathetic figure being savaged by a pack. Nobody likes that.
Thank you, it's what I aim for.

Montreal

#538682 May 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
An I just supposed to take your word on it?
What evidence do you have to support your claim that Jesus doesn't exist and the new one, "he never preformed any of the actions described in the bible"?
How could you possibly know that?
Go.
Different timeline, different place.

I'm not about to go searching the net for the existence of someone that most likely didn't exist.
If a Jesus had existed, and he had done the things your bible claims, then everyone would believe, just like everyone knows (not believes) Leonardo Da Vinci existed and he was an inventor and a great painter.

Montreal

#538683 May 24, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> There were no "nerves" hit here, I just follow up indoing what most of the believers here are doing.......pointing her out for the hypocrite that she is and have always displayed herself to be long before your arrival here young man.
Correction:
Most "believers" here, along with you, are not pointing anything truthful out, you are all simply insulting her on no grounds but that you don't like her opinion.

Montreal

#538685 May 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice he never said a word in the defense of Lacez or homosexuals until an issue happened he thought he could mileage out of for his hate-parade
If he was so offended for poor, victimized Lacez who came here in search of love and peace, why did we never hear about it? Yet suddenly when he sees a political opportunity, he was offended all the while
Its like watching Al Sharptain or Rush Limbaugh do their best to exploit an issue
But I have no doubt he learned to fake indignation a long time ago. He already has shown he will lie and make up stories to rally people to his Internet movement of 3 people. If it mattered sooo much to him he would have spoken up well before this
More twisting on your part:
Where did IANS ever say I came here "searching for love and peace"?

Montreal

#538686 May 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are just showing your ethics are poor
It doesn't get any more basis that when someone apologizes you don't shit all over it. And if you accept it then accept it
What you did is accept it but make sure everyone knows you still think he may be a liar. And to make sure to make the point of course your apology was 100% sincere even though you doubted his was. All you are doing is trying to make him look bad while making sure you look like the "better man"
Sorry anybody who craps on an apology isn't the better man
LeLe is looking to use the fact that someone offered an apology to rub it in their face and you are defended those tactics
Do you really stand for something better or is this all an act to do what you basically said and that is is you want to make the other side look worse which is the only reason you respond gentle? So basically you are no better but pretend to be better hoping it makes someone else look worse? Which I am sure is why you came in here with the intent to antagonize
I have seen all I need to see quite frankly
Way too long and I don't care enough to read your twisted thoughts.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#538687 May 24, 2013
hick-up wrote:
I had bracelets made that say STOP THE HATE, FREE KATE. I want everyone in Indian River county to wear one in support of my daughter. I need people to come forward and show the state that this is totally ridiculous and wrong. I will fight till I'm dead for my children. Kate is such a beautiful person this is just so incredible wrong. This is a mothers nightmare. No one could possibly fully understand how painful this is, we feel powerless. The letter of the law, vs. reality in this situation is horrifying. I cant lose my child, I just cant. We as a community cant allow this to happen. We have until next Friday to either agree with an outrageous plea offer, or start trial. The state offered a plea of two years house arrest and one year probation. Kate wont be able to get a job, start her life, ever leave the house for an entire two years, then another year on probation. That is absolutely ludicrous. We need justice in this situation, not to feed into these parents hates and insanity. Will you help support Kate? Will you write a letter to the state attorney, will you come sit in the court room and show your support, will you wear Kate's bracelet in support of her? Will you pray, will you speak your mind to these other parents in regards to their actions? Will you help our family?
Mrs RR & I were discussing a similar story just last night. Mrs RR heard it on the radio and was disgusted and appalled. I felt the same way and I totally agree with you that it's a family matter and NOT a court matter.

My little brother started dating his future wife when he was17 and she was13. Nobody gave it a second look. Pretty soon, he was 18 and she was 14, did anyone cry statutory rape? Nope. Because my brother was very immature and his gf was very mature (for her age), it almost seemed like she was older than him. Long story short, they've been married for almost 15 years, have six kids and have never had sex with anyone else. They're still crazy in love with each other.

I can't attend your court or visit your town, but Kate will be in my prayers and thoughts.

My heart goes out to you.

I'm so sorry that happened to her.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#538688 May 24, 2013
Adam wrote:
@zecaL
Indeed.Your mommy should have flushed you down in the toilet when she gave birth to you. The world would have been a better place without such evil spirits like you. That´s a fact
I am not overly fond of your spirit Adam...yet I would never wish for your death or even that you were never born.

I do not understand your hatred...fortunately I have never experienced that type of hatred before...I hope that I never do.

Montreal

#538689 May 24, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you always so ignorant?
The only one that made lacez's sex life relevant is lacex. He opened up that can of worms all by himself. Nobody went seeking him out and said "come in here and tell us about your sex life". He did that all on his own.
And when he showed up in here (all on his own) nobody said "howdy stranger, tell us about your sex life". He did that all on his own.
When did I ever talk about my sex life?
Not once.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#538691 May 24, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
No Trifecta...people having sex has nothing to do with marriage.
If you believe that it does...
How does heterosexuals having sex outside of marriage change the definition of marriage?
The only thing that the homosexual sex life changes is your perception of what sex is...nothing else.
There is a difference between SEX and MARRIAGE!
Procreation for centuries has always been a priority for marriage. That cannot happen with homosexuals getting married because of their sexual preferences. And those sexual preferences should be debated and talked about extensively in the public forum because of the same sex marriage debate.

Me [personally], I say let them get married because the U.S is a Constitutional Democracy. But I truly understand why many Christians are against same sex marriage. The reasons are legitimate and right imo.

Montreal

#538692 May 24, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You own made facts are not facts. The truth has been out there for a very long time but that doesn´t give you what you want. You want to brainwash the folks with your own faked facts.
Again, facts don't change whether you ignore them or not.
I can think for myself and find out what is right or wrong; you need a book to do that, and even then it talks about murder as if it is right in many cases.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#538693 May 24, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>sure. But I'm a Christian. Children are one of the main consequences of marriage.
So if the homosexual wants their lifestyle to be accepted as normal, then society and the public has the right to discuss in any way shape or form the homosexual sexual lifestyle and how it pertains to the redefining of marriage and it's effects on inability to produce children, and also the teaching of such lifestyle to children.
So again, I'm for everyone being treated equally under the law.
But one aspect of that debate is the sexual preferences of homosexuals. And it should be debated extensively and specifically IMO.
Ok then, I agree with HL.

If you want to put a homosexual's private sex life right out in the open here on a public forum, then you should also be willing to share your own private, heterosexual sex life.

So, I asked you about oral sex with your wife. You answered "sure". I want more details. Ever f_ck her in the ass? Has she ever kicked yours? Tell us, man. We want to know your private details.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#538694 May 24, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Hick-up sounds to me like a person that is comfortable being part of a majority and refuses to step outside her bubble of self-importance.
She needs to get a reality check, for it seems she believes everyone is treated equally and the same.
That obviously is not the case.
You're a Kanook. I couldn't care less what you people do, how you live, or what is important to you.

What exactly is your fascination with the USA?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Steve III 654,419
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 8 min Steve III 45,287
desperate to pee (Mar '09) 8 min get real 210
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 33 min Dr Banonator 64,614
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 37 min Dr Banonator 106,610
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 50 min Tony 6,082
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr Brian_G 500
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ2 281,954
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 973,952
More from around the web