Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us get it correct:
trifecta1 wrote:
"true thing writer! Him have some nerve calling anyone sick and he go push up another man feces everyday! that is one sick and vile beast."
Lawest replied:
"True, or probably having his pushed up by another man, or both.........siiiiiick."
So talking about someone pushing shit up another's ass with his dick is OK as long as it is a Christian saying it.
You have become a real asshole and are full of shit. Watch out Lawest and Trifecta don't try and stick a dick in you.
It's OK, I am playing Christian today.
"Praise Jesus!" "Brag on God!"
Great posting G ~ you are proving this forum is really going to the pits. Good on ya Catcher1 and IANS, this is exactly what you set out to do. I hope you are all satisfied with yourselves.... you are actually making me sick.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep your god and books of nonsense to yourself and we`ll keep our no-god to ourselves and stop destroying all your fables and making you look and feel silly.
..until then I defer to Mr Hitchens.
It is you that are in here..... it would be lovely if you would defer!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
oh no...a sock puppet accusation, I am so wounded. Prat!
It`s the INTERNET, people who invent sock puppets are way too invested in their online lives, how many have got?
Grow up, get a job, buy a house, meet a girl(or guy) and go and play outside.
good advice, why don't you take it?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. as a gay man, you've probably experienced bullying in the past so this is nothing new for you. In comparison, lesbians are given a relatively free pass. Unfair? You bet !!..
.. have you noticed females on this thread have not 'piled-on' or bullied either of us? If anything, they've been supportive. What does that tell you ??..
<quoted text>
.. exactly ..
<< packing my newest girl-on-girl DVD, addressing shipping label to RR >>
.. now, go a little deeper (not literally)..
.. because you still have your man card, you might enjoy watching two feminine women ravaging each other ..
<< reminder to self: include advertisement for newly released DVD: "HL Does Alice" >>
.. but, if it were a very masculine woman ravaging a feminine woman, you might not enjoy it so much ..
<< reminder to self: don't include advertisement on "Yellodog Does HL" >>
.. now it's time to put your thinking hat on. Imagine watching two extremely masculine women making love. Do you have a boner? If not, why ??..
<< returning to kitchen, washing dishes >>
Have you noticed that most of the females in here don't say anything much to the lesbians and homosexuals with regards to their sexual choices? I would assume though, like me, they are sick of reading about it.

I have no idea why you write postings like the one you have written, but can only assume you are getting a kick out of it. In my eyes, you are lowering your own values as a woman, regardless of the type of sex you indulge in, when you continue to write in this fashion.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
Why do homosexuals think it is the truth that you are born gay? Even if you think so, that is not a proof.
And We charge no soul except [with that within] its capacity, and with Us is a record which speaks with truth; and they will not be wronged.(23:62)
Which means that Allah does not make trials for us which we can not pass.
Why don't you stop writing these sorts of postings Adam ~ you are only encouraging this topic to go on and on and on. Let GOD be the Judge, HE is a fair and just Judge, and will accordingly Judge us all. Leave it be......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
@Serah
@Annie J
If a 50 yrs old family father becomes homosexual over night how can he born this way? Itīs indeed a choice caused by negative influences from their environments. It makes me very angry when they blasheme and say they are born this way and therefore blessed by the creator LORD, Raab,Illah,Elohim,Alla,Allah.
How do you expect us to have an answer to that question Adam? Ask GOD..... or let the subject drop and let us get on with what we used to post in here; postings that were nice to read and nice to reply to.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Your faith in god is empty like most of your comments,
He was being sarcastic.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
He/she was ignoring that comment, for he/she only cares when a bigot is insulted.
I didn't see that comment, and believe HU when he says he didn't see it either.

John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

I think we need to see more Scriptures in Prayers in here; the postings are showing signs that I have never seen before.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
...but `Bacha Bazi` is fine under the eyes of your semen stained prophet.
Why don`t those `pretty little dancing boys` wear the burka?
You people are sickening.
This posting is sickening.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Men like lesbians, they find them hot.
Men dislike gays, they find them icky.
Men are more outspoken than women more often than not.
See where this leads?
more postings on sex?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lawest,
Some good news:
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Good evening HFN. That is fantastic news indeed, and here is even more great news.......

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

We need only hang on a little while longer. Blessings my friend.(C:

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
How dreadfully awful for you.
I don't understand why the soldier and the grossly militant, religious fanatics couldn't of waited a short while before one gave up his life, and the two took it.
Perhaps the UK could remember the day in your honor. Would that appease the delay of your retiring for the evening?
Hmmmm ....
The world mourns at the act of murder and he complains he couldn't get home at a reasonable hour? Ah, most people I know wouldn't have even given getting home late a second thought, they would be too busy thinking about the murdered soldier and how his family is coping. We do get to know people by the way the write HU..... and we can see when they are getting under our skin. We have had to start several forums in the past, and although this one is pretty old, I think it might be time to close shop, leave it to the invaders and start a new one, with peace in mind. And then I think of Ham, and his loving messages to us all, and think my thoughts are wrong, it would be like running away from people who are too worthy and too honorable for cowardice.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>you ask Counter_Strike as well.
Why you can't do it?
What? you don't think you can prevail? Maybe you don't.
You can start by making a response to what you write me about earlier. See it here again:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
I leave you to others.

I don't suffer bigots.

A biblical bigot is no less the bigot.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear that, ole chap.
But why are you including Christians in the terrorist acts of Muslims?
Sorry to hear he got held up on his way home?

John 13:21 When Jesus had thus said, he was troubled in spirit, and testified, and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife is in more danger of being beheaded in her own country by swivel eyed loons for wearing her uniform in public than I am of standing before any `god` on `judgement day`.
Your prophet only made it to the quran, how come he appears nowhere else in any book? I mean all of the old testament jewish prophets are in there, as is jesus....it`s like islam was last one invited to the party.
It is OK for you to call people swivel eyed loons is it?

We call people like you hypocrites.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.
Only the ones that were comfortable to the culture hijacking the religion applied.
Odd that, huh?
An erroneous assumption from a blinded mind. No surprise here.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>The world mourns at the act of murder and he complains he couldn't get home at a reasonable hour? Ah, most people I know wouldn't have even given getting home late a second thought, they would be too busy thinking about the murdered soldier and how his family is coping. We do get to know people by the way the write HU..... and we can see when they are getting under our skin. We have had to start several forums in the past, and although this one is pretty old, I think it might be time to close shop, leave it to the invaders and start a new one, with peace in mind. And then I think of Ham, and his loving messages to us all, and think my thoughts are wrong, it would be like running away from people who are too worthy and too honorable for cowardice.
Calm down, Serah.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Since many here saw it in the opposite way that I meant it, I apologize.
I apologize for saying anything about your mother.
Well I can say that you have surprised me by being man enough to apologize for the remark, so I can do less by apologizing to you for the graphic way that I described your love life, forgive me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

655 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min USA Born 533,451
Appjoy invite code 6 min Dudley 10
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min curiouslu 722,018
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 16 min New Age Spiritual Leader 224,562
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 20 min An NFL Fan 115,581
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 25 min Charlie Sheen 256,930
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 34 min EdmondWA 93,825
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr reree 86
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••