Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. But if you want to be perceived as a peacemaker, I would suggest approaching those on your "side". Have a talk with Trifecta about his rants on "filth" and "perversion"; encourage Lawest to show some decency; give a nudge to Clearwater; whisper in Hick Up's ear. If you insist on limiting yourself to chastising those who disagree with your basic tenets, you will be properly seen as being partisan.
Your frequent sarcastic, paternalistic and pompous tone doesn't help either.
I think you misunderstood what he meant by "We could all do better".

I will let you figure it out though.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont agree with you.
You are of your father, Satan the devil.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Your fancy new language my friend escapes one still learning how to put the right English terms together to form a reasonable discussion!
Looks like you need some-one with a history for languages here... as where I am and come from, we are very simple, and language is not a thing to prove ones understanding... English is not my native tongue and longer posts wouldn't read without spell check or thesaurus here. I'm sure Jesus won't hold this against my love within the bride of Christ... to date my Father in heaven hasn't... nor been disappointed with our translation of the Bible... but none of those words are in it. God's Love is purely God's Love, no questions asked.
I certainly wasn't amongst those taught there was some-one for everyone... would imagine that would be for those who keeping hunting for 'that one'?
mmmmmm very different cultures.
But! The Love of God wins above all such things, and wins every time is my experience... even where no language is understood. I would call that loving our neighbour as we should etc etc without judgement of knowing what beliefs they have or not.
I also don't know pagan religions... have never gone into them... tho missionaries called my people heathens... which the thesaurus tells me is the same. That's hardly a fair judgement on their behalf, when half my friends were not. It's like the Africans being called Kafir, a term extremely degrading just for being black, when in truth it means unbeliever.
Folk with many dogmatic Christian beliefs and religions are messing up that simplicity of Jesus, and many truly are not worshipping God in Spirit and in Truth... and many things practised are far from Biblical. There is a great rift between humble and their self glory.
Matthew 18
1 At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?
2 And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,
3 and said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.
God's Love and Blessings B/man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Hello Peace Warrior. Know that there is no need for you to walk gently with me.
Firstly, forgive my use of the word pagan. There was no intent of offense to anyone or their belief. I will learn and be more exact. There was no useful reason to use it. It would have been well enough said to say the concept of a preordained soul mate in the bible that I am aware of. You use the words "True Love" in a way that agrees with the teachings of the bible. I have not and curently am not studying Greek. I am studying Hebrew. I will better translate what I said with out the Greek. Jesus asked Peter, do you love me? Peter did not respond yes I love you. He responded I have affection for you. Then Jesus said "feed my sheep" Then Jesus asked Peter again. "Do you love me" and again Peter responded yes I have affection for you. and again Jesus said "feed my sheep" A third time Jesus asked of Peter. But not the same question. The third time Jesus asked Peter "Do you have affection for me?(Which is what Peter was saying he had for Jesus) and Peter again responded as before as did Jesus. There is a bit more in the responses but this is accurate to the point. The point was that we have devalued love in the way we use it. We look at a woman or man with sexual desire and say it is love. We have affection for a friend and say it is love. And we say God loves us. And say it is love. And it is. It is the love that God wants us to have for each other. All of us. It is unconditional. It is as you say "True Love". to be continued...

“Hippie Witch”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.
Only the ones that were comfortable to the culture hijacking the religion applied.
Odd that, huh?
Hey my friend, good to see you!(((Chess)))
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
"You need to accept responsibility for your actions..."
What?
Anyways, if every gay individual stayed silent and no one spoke out against the hateful speech against them, then where would we be now?
We'd still have "sodomy laws" and gay people would still not be able to serve their country by offering their services to the army.
Why don't you go tell the black people that they should have "accepted responsibility for their actions and quit whining" a couple decades ago for their freedom?
To think like that, you are probably not part of a minority, and therefore are perfectly fine in your pampered majority life. For those of us WITHOUT all our freedoms, it's a different story.
You have a lot of nerve to go around telling people to shut up and take the discrimination.
If your mob didn't stand up for yourselves, you'd be in the same cellblock as Oscar Wilde.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you attacked me for my posts and smiled upon Lawlest's posts.
You poor abused victim. Here's a song just for you little fella.

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>He (skom) wants to fight.
That's what he comes in here for. Isn't it blatantly
obvious?
They aren't defending any god, that I can tell, they are here
to attack those who are different from them..

Look how they have all surrounded you now..attacking
you to your very being..This is what I was trying to
warn you about in a few of my posts.

Life is unfair- people are cruel and yet- I am finding these
Christian men on wsjlm are amongst some of the cruelest I have
come
across- so far..
God help us all if this is what Christianity has done to their hearts.

Wishing you the best day ever! There once was a fella, in here, who would have stood right beside you through all this..and he too
would be wishing you the same!
:)
It's fine, I can take the heat, an anagram for "hate."
:P

I know Skom and the rest really don't want me to stop posting, because it gives them an argument.
I do like how frustrated they get when proven wrong or when the extremes of their hate come out.
They're damaging their own religions, and it's funny to see them do that.

As for my day, it wasn't the best, but it was pretty high on the list.
At work, I won tickets to go see The Hangover 3 tomorrow.
Along with that, I'll probably grab some good sushi for supper before the movie.

Fun times!

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>You a monster while I am a man, no doubt.
Says the coward.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Afair point HU, I haven't brought up the point yet that my mother passed away two years ago. Peace.
Since many here saw it in the opposite way that I meant it, I apologize.
I apologize for saying anything about your mother.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
First...I don't know who you are talking about...and it doesn't matter.
I think that before any of us can get along we ALL have to realize that both sides are feeling the same emotions.
Just as you are feeling that some of us "hate"...some here feel that some of you also "hate".
That's all...I am not going to get too involved in all of this. I believe that most people know how I feel...on both sides...I just don't see any reason to repeat myself.
Yes I think both sides think some on the other side hate, but the hate from the one Im talking about goes beyond normal. At least from what I have seen from them. Some help in the matter might not hurt.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you have just read the one that you are responding to, lol.
I read this one, but the previous one, not so much.
There's a difference between reading your comment and replying because I saw my name quoted.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey my friend, good to see you!(((Chess)))
How are you, hon?

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
Okay.
I agree and concede.
I suppose there are some things worthy of hatred.
<quoted text>
Don't you mean "some religions" do that? I don't understand how you think Christianity perpetuates harm.
Some cause more harm than others. If religion was necessary, some harm might be acceptable, on balance.

Christianity is the second most harmful religion in the world today, behind Islam. I hope that most of that harm is in the past and not the future.

If you are truly ignorant of the harm that Christianity has caused and continues to cause, I suggest reading. A history of the world for the last 2000 years with an extended focus on American history should enlighten you.(enlighten, like a witch on fire, ha ha)
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Do you suppose the Buddhists do the same thing, too?
Buddhism is one of the least harmful ideologies. There's also a lot to be salvaged from Buddhism.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
No, I don't think atheism is something to be hated. I think atheism is an enigma all on its own. At least when particular atheists change their claims to "facts".
When you are calling into question the validity of an individual atheist's claims, you aren't questioning the validity of "atheism". I've seen some atheists claim some ridiculous things.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I disagree. Christian preachers and missionaries don't preach hatred about other religions, they only preach love about Christianity.
Historically, that's not accurate. Only in the confines of secular law have preachers and missionaries learned to be nice to prospective converts. They could also afford to be nicer to cultures more open to them.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
They do it they can to teach people what they know about God and the Bible and it's up to the listener to decide whether or not they believe.
Because nobody is forced into Christianity.
Nobody was forced into slavery either. They were just threatened into it. Christianity has historically utilized the threat of Hell on ignorant people, and it worked marvelously. The threat is less convincing to educated folk, so they rely on other tricks.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
This is kind of what I meant what I talked about atheists changing their claims to "facts".
You know this is only your opinion and not a fact.
I don't call that a fact. My understanding of religion as a system is consistent with those of cultural anthropologists, the people who study these matters in depth.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
And just like all other ideologies, atheism is also open to harsh criticism.
You're not worried, are you?
Atheism isn't an ideology. Atheism is a single position. You can call it an idea if you like, but that's about it.

I favor the free competition of ideas. I know the best ones will win out. There is a kind of natural selection that takes place when ideas compete freely.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Amen.
And I agree, some of the biggest disagreements I see is among Christians.
But I look at it this way, Paul and Peter had disagreements, and those two are the foundations of Christianity. Now they never made it personal. But what I saying is if those two had disagreements, then surely Christians from 33AD when Jesus died to 2013AD going to have disagreements.
Is a fine line. I no see anything wrong with discussing different doctrines and philosophies. But the problem I see is when a writer cannot handle the response to they writing. Then they get angry frustrated and go lash out.
There is a old saying if you can dish it, make sure you can eat it to. Many here want to dish, but when it come to the eat part, they can't handle it.
I give as much as I can take. I no have a problem discussing with anybody. But I feel everyone should be able to dish, but they need to eat it as well even if it bitter sometimes. It not going to be cake all the time.
I understand what you are saying here, and it cuts both ways. When 'dishing out' becomes 'personal'... it is no different to touching the heart emotions - believer or not - and a case of 'knowing' where to hurt one another.

That is even a lower act for a Christian who claims to know better and be above such things... if they stoop to this. Dignity and grace take a back seat in working thru any problems... and from what I can see the only problem is believing as opposed to not.
And if there be bitterness in swallowing it has to be truth for either party.

Having said before... those who choose not to believe have that choice in life, and also those in here have made that choice either way. Otherwise we would not have this thread. If a believer can't display that, don't come here... and vias versa if it cannot be received. None are children that I know of...

Will human respect for such choices be always a bitter pill for mankind, or are there better things to do, and go find some-one who really asks for help in the fields of all suffering... believer or not ? Sure it is over 2000 years... and all the more shame for less Christian behavior in a better than thou attitude!

As a human... I trust living in the Spirit of True Love will truly become proof of a better way than warring. I couldn't think of a better way of proof that God is Love whether believed or not.
In essence who can prove spirit as against flesh unless it has been experienced?
... it is like expecting a fish to live out of water and breath to live!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
It's fine, I can take the heat, an anagram for "hate."
:P
I know Skom and the rest really don't want me to stop posting, because it gives them an argument.
I do like how frustrated they get when proven wrong or when the extremes of their hate come out.
They're damaging their own religions, and it's funny to see them do that.
You haven't proven anybody wrong, and Christianity will be just fine without this billboard.

How I see it you're already damaged. And I only see you getting more damaged with passing moment you stay on this billboard.

But you say you can take the heat mr homosexual man. So happy writing thar fella.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
When I walk through London and I see a muslim woman dressed in a big black tent, why is her husband dressed like Snoop Dog?
Is it because the burka is the next best thing to a collar and leash?
Actually I think that burqa looks like horse blinkers. And they are...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

continue to PW
True Love as you speak it is unconditional. True Love as many others speak it is conditional. True Love is unconditional. And that is the love God would have us have one for another. When we love one another as God would have us to, there is no search for one individual who is the only other person who has True Love for me and I for them. It is a search for who I choose. The first criteria for a believer is God in them as God is in me.(Malachi and elsewhere in the Bible) then comes other criteria. And again I would ask, if anyone knows of any scripture that supports the "soul mate" concept, I would love to read it.(When I say love here it means I would really like.) Which makes my point the word love is used to describe things other than love.
Have a blessed day Peace Warrior.
P.S. I am surprise to read of late that you are having difficulty with the English language. It has always appeared fluent to me :)
Grace Walker

Boone, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
When did Jesus say this nonsense ?
GOD said it and I believe it. Give me enough time and I will find where Jesus said it. The problem is, you don't believe any of the disciples or the Apostle, so which one do you believe and I will start with that one? Jesus didn't write any of the books in the bible either. It was written by an eyewitness account. Where would you suggest I start?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Warned, as in told you in the past that I wouldn't read posts of yours that were longer than double of mine.
Though I read through this one, sure that you would present a lie.
Lo and behold, you did.
Let me clear it up for you one last time.
I did not once accuse anyone of sleeping with their mother.
I asked what Lawlest meant and followed it with a tease.
Only an idiot, such as yourself, would take it to be a heartfelt accusation.
you concluded he was " sick" after suggesting he does it in question form then passing judgement as if you didn't need to wait for an answer. You have shown yourself to be dishonest. Even the biggest spin job apologist in the room in Tide saw what you did. You can go back and read his comments for yourself since I'm not gonna try to quote him from memory cause he's the type of guy that will deny what he said if it isn't for word for word. When someone as gutless as him has to acknowledge it then certainly anyone can see it. And I'm not explaining the other post to you a third time. But it's your integrity, if you want to keep claiming it was a sincere inquiry so be it

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Anyone seen BT? Hi I LOVE ALL of you! <3 <3 <3

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 516,081 - 516,100 of598,782
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

597 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min KENTUCKY 716,872
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 530,232
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Gray 114,684
Teach your children to be LEERY of strangers 6 min Doctor REALITY 6
Do you enjoy seeing your sister nude / naked? (Sep '13) 18 min razz58 319
2001 Ford F-150 5.4 Rough Idle (Nov '08) 22 min scollins 24
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 26 min RiccardoFire 93,241
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 45 min HipGnozizzz 171,476
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 52 min Aura Mytha 223,260
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr SimmerExtreme 64
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••