Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#538555 May 24, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting Peace Warrior. I am sorry that my thoughts to everyone and no one came across as using you as a sounding board. I responded to your comments on my thoughts. I can not tell of all the great things I have done. For I am not great and have no greatness of my own to brag on. But, God has done great things. To which I am only a witness. He has shown his greatness to me, and I say he is great. He has shown great love to me, and I say that is love. I have not walked the cosmos, but he who created it and encompasses it and all things. Has made himself known to me. And I say that is awesome. Great evil from the spiritual realm has saught my destrucion from a youth. But, the Lord of all Love has continualy stepped in and shown that in all realms, My God is Lord of All and in All. So no matter what greatness or presentaion of superiority comes before me, though I can not see into the spiritual as Elisha, I can feel Gods presence and it makes all else shrink, and I am humbled and say, My God, how great Thou art.
Have a blessed day Peace Warrior and might I sugest the translate button.
My friend, never see a sounding board as a lost cause... don't you know it truly is a magnification not a damper? If I should answer you with an echo of your thoughts, the more you answer, the further it goes around... bounces off places unseen by us maybe, but never the less amplified by duplication... and all we did between us was spread God's True Love! No-one is greater than the next... different ja, but not greater.

I have a very close friend in Africa who went to the pits of the dark side, even claiming his mum – a Christian - was the great whore of Babylon... giving access for his favour to the leadership which came with it. Yet being seen by God before he was born - Psalm 139:16 - and saw purpose for his life...because he started life with Jesus til his 20's... became the prodigal son... and returned 'home' with an amazing desire to help others out of the same pit of that realm of spiritual evilness. So I do not doubt anyone's rescue from great dark places in life... Many are so fearful for others to go down their own same paths... their fears are deepened across the line of life and death, becoming obsessed with saving souls in place of prevention. The prodigal son is testament to the fact God's ways might not be our own.

Big Smile 4U re a translator... there is none, as our language is too small... but my husband becomes mine and thank you. It is all the other foreign languages outside of my coping with English that make the reading hard, otherwise my writing course is coming along well... heaven knows I did not expect to come this far!
Take Care my B/man, and always good sharing with you. Blessings and Peace to you also.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#538556 May 24, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening PW;
Epi gave me the message.God bless her always for caring enough for me to see that I got it.
Snakes are milked here too.Your right human could learn many lessons from theses critters.I catch,move and release setting them where it is free and safe.Away from nonunderstanding humans.Tis my way of protecting what I feel God given me to enjoy.
I have no favorites with the birds find beauty in each spieces.Thanks for the video.Little wing has flowin into your heart makes for beautiful attachment and has happened many times with me and my critters.God bless lu2
Stay safe lil sister... our good and faithful buttery delivered the message with haste. She came huffing and puffing back in the wind of a butterfly's breath just in time to catch your other good and faithful friend BT answering my question of your well being. So you have a few on the grape vine who care in here, including jumpin' grasshoppers!
God Bless until again, and LuvU2.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#538557 May 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
No doubt. It's too bad, too. IANS is a smart fella and has a good sense of humor. His hatred of Christians and/or the church has overtaken his thoughts.
Not really. You see in me in only one facet of my life, the only one in which discussing the church is relevant, and the only one in which I am free to express myself openly. These matters don't enter my thoughts most of the 22 or so hours of my day when I am not on Topix.

And once again, I do not hate Christians. You're a Christian, and I do not hate you. I hate the church, and I will engage those that defend it with criticism.

Calling that hate won't slow me down a whit. If that is hate, then hate can be an agent of change for the good.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#538558 May 24, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>

_______
Oh and by the way. Don't send me any more t-mails. If you have anything to say to me say it in here. I'll save you the embarrassment of posting what you t-mailed.
I posted - asking you to not share any personal info about me
-that you may have- with those buddies of yours..
I have the tmail..and felt the need to do it in tmail because of your already tarnished reputation of sharing other's personal
info..lol..
share my tmail John..I am not embarressed at all.. just was giving
you respect in not "outing" what you did to OYE..
That's all..

You prove what everyone has ever said about you- and that I defended you for years against..you truly are a snake.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#538559 May 24, 2013
“When we have walked the earth with vigour, and swum the oceans with courage... when we have fed the children with hope and offered the aged a blessing. When we can give the world a helping hand and the earth some kindness, maybe... just maybe... we will have begun to help one another in the smallest of ways.”
~ guess who

~~ g'night and g'morning everyone, and be safe ~~

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#538560 May 24, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
“When we have walked the earth with vigour, and swum the oceans with courage... when we have fed the children with hope and offered the aged a blessing. When we can give the world a helping hand and the earth some kindness, maybe... just maybe... we will have begun to help one another in the smallest of ways.”
~ guess who
~~ g'night and g'morning everyone, and be safe ~~
Good Morning/evening Peace Warrior :)It sounds like Ghandi or Mother Thersa. Truth is truth though isn't it. It is good to see you posting. I was a bit concerned something I said might have a different meaning in another language after my note from the moderator :) Have a blessed day Peace Warrior :)

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#538561 May 24, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get a big red kick-back to sending your post B/man? They are computed, and even when we haven't said or done anything wrong, sometimes they pop in... yet others can slip under the radar!
Well... that's funny. In posting this I got the same red message! lol
Just 're-post it'!
LOL funny, the world is :)

Location hidden

#538562 May 24, 2013
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. It's like when I've shared that I look forward to being home with The Lord one day. Most of the Christians I've met know that means our hope in in Jesus and His promise. Only on topix have I heard people like Le Le and lesbo insist it means we have a death wish. But something tells me the lies and smears will go on.
Lawlest said "we need to hold on just a little longer"..
He didn't post any scripture in saying that..

I find words like that as wreckless as Harold Camping.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#538563 May 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooo..... A positive claim....
The onus is on you.
Go.
Is there a Jesus living on Earth at this moment?
No, therefore he does not exist.

If there ever was a Jesus (of Nazareth), he never preformed any of the actions described in the bible.
There is no evidence for the Jesus that Adam is speaking of.

Montreal

#538564 May 24, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's 1 for u:
What's the difference between being black and being gay?
The young black fella doesn't have to tell his parents.
Wanda Sykes made a joke on that once, that being gay was harder for her than being black because she never had to "come out" as black.
She then went on a whole hilarious spiel of "Mom, dad, I'm black."

Montreal

#538565 May 24, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Which facts are you talking about? Your twisted facts?
Just facts.
Learn about them some time, they may enlighten you and bring you out of your stupidity.

Location hidden

#538566 May 24, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks....very True.....We have had many conversations where we usually end up with "I agree to disagree with you"....Then we let it go and move on...We have seen alot go on on this thread...Haven't we?
This is getting to be your busy season again isn't it?...It certainly is here....
Yes- we certainly have my dear..
This thread has taught me much and it continues
to do so, I am greatful for that..
We live and learn..

It's hard to believe we are, once again, celebrating Memorial Day..
I had a very busy winter and now with summer close- things are
beginning to get even busier.

Wishing you an easy transition in your new big adventure.
:)

Location hidden

#538567 May 24, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...I have...
I bet you have..
You have this trait one would call honor..you treat everyone equally... something that is lacking here on wsjlm.

My jaw drops sometimes at what RR posts and then not a word from
those who jump at the chance to "correct" an unbeliever when they
dare post anything "off color"..

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#538568 May 24, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
ok
pervert is pervert
What is that a problem for you to open your stinking hole(mouth)
and to much concern about my opinion and this bishop
FOR THE LACK OF A LOT BETTER PHRASE,BUTT YOUR HOLE OUT!
F_ CKFACE,AND MOUTH!!
never forget when you jump. you never are be able to jump above your own d....and own f....ed colon?????
I will never forget your brilliant advice....

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#538569 May 24, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
who are YAHVEH people?
you??? he he heeeee
try to only worry about if Yahveh Ancient of the Days is pleased with your wicked acts?
and be free from any worries about others?
kapish half d....head??
What acts of mine have been wicked?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#538570 May 24, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
his apology was to lawest, not me. He does not owe me an apology <quoted text>Berating indicates anger. I was not angry doing that writing,
I showed compassion. I have said I no have anything against gays getting married because everyone deserves equal treatment under the law. Some Christians here disagree with me there.
That not mean I condone the lifestyle. And since he talk about his lifestyle so much, then to me an elaboration on why I reject his arguments, were in order.
So I will stop...
for now.
But if he keep dishing out about his rights and how Christians are bigots and sick and all that..
Then it will be time again to feed him a reminder of just what he is asking Christians to accept as normal.
Him can't have it just his way. He want to dish, he going to get feed.
Fair 'nuff.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#538571 May 24, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Jokes would definitely be an improvement....
A drunk staggers into a Catholic Church, enters a confessional booth, sits down, but says nothing. The Priest coughs a few times to get his attention, but the drunk continues to sit there. Finally, the Priest pounds three times on the wall. The drunk mumbles, "Ain't no use knockin'! There's no paper on this side either!"
HA HA HA !!!!!

man sobering up from the night before is sitting through the Sunday sermon, finding it long and boring. Still feeling hung over and tired, he finally nods off.

The pastor has been watching him all along, noticing his apparent hangover and is disgusted. At the end of the sermon, the preacher decides to make an example of him.

He says to his congregation, "All those wishing to have a place in heaven, please stand."

The whole room stands up except, of course, the sleeping man.

Then the preacher says even more loudly, "And he who would like to find a place in hell please STAND UP!"

The weary man catching only the last part groggily stands up, only to find that he's the only one standing.

Confused and embarrassed he says, "I don't know what we're voting on here, but it sure seems like you and me are the only ones standing for it!"

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#538572 May 24, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you feel the need to control the thread.
Have you ever asked RR why he posts some of the posts
w sexual conotones that he does..like you just did to
HL?
I am curious..you may have- and I am just wondering.
Well....

Have YOU ever asked RR?
Malone
#538573 May 24, 2013
Good grief all you folks ever do is fight on here. Geezzz. Yall should all just take a break for here and spend time with friends and family. I know my post will fall on deaf ears oh well. Same old mess on here. smh

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#538574 May 24, 2013
Good morning everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 17 min Nohweh 42,048
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 18 min Johnny 630
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min PadMark 690,470
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Uncle Al 4,363
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr another viewer 989,749
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr Wisdom of Ages 6,598
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 5 hr Naturally Wired 39,275
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 6 hr Rabbis on the Run 129
More from around the web