Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#538450 May 23, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You're a LO S ER.
That may be, but you didn't answer my question, so I'll repost for ya.

You really think 'G-D YAHVEH Ancient of the Days' would be pleased on how you're shitting on His people?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#538453 May 23, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
That vine sure did grow quick!
Was wondering for a few days - weeks ?- and thought I'd ask your favourite bird..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =O_Fpad20ZbkXX
Ja... morning from here now lil sister - Fri +- 7am - and trust all is well with you between those bears and all. We used to catch Cobra snakes in Africa and milk them... so critters are how you respect them heh? Reckon humans could learn a few lessons there...“as wise as serpents but as gentle as doves” Love feeding white doves, but now have a whole nation of black crows!
Little Wing is a true survivor and am very attached now.
God Bless and take care. LuvU2
Evening PW;

Epi gave me the message.God bless her always for caring enough for me to see that I got it.

Snakes are milked here too.Your right human could learn many lessons from theses critters.I catch,move and release setting them where it is free and safe.Away from nonunderstanding humans.Tis my way of protecting what I feel God given me to enjoy.

I have no favorites with the birds find beauty in each spieces.Thanks for the video.Little wing has flowin into your heart makes for beautiful attachment and has happened many times with me and my critters.God bless lu2
Lotto Jesus

United States

#538456 May 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an odd way to see it...
I see it as God created our nature, which includes the ability to resist things we shouldn't do (shouldn't as in what the bible says we shouldn't).
Psa 139:16 You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.

Rom 9:18 So then he has mercy on whomever he wills, and he hardens whomever he wills.

You see it wrong.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#538457 May 23, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad to be your sounding board for True Love B/man... and don't be surprised. I have to write on a page due to my English first... and your first post took an hour! I call that Love too...
Unfortunately there are many things given in Spirit that are not recorded in the Bible. If twin soul - like even the bride of Christ - has become a cultism - it just goes to show the abuse around such titles... and so will not be received very readily. It is all more reason why mysteries of God remain just that, if mankind has tried to destroy the flesh, he will have no way of destroying the soul aspect... for that is God's to know, and give, as he wills.
... and ja, there is nothing to read in the Spirit world, it is simply 'knowing'... when revealed in the Light of Truth.
I have eaten the Bible for breakfast lunch and supper since fed into my mother's womb, and never weary of a good apatite for it's truth.
Peace my friend and thank you for sharing as I did with your post.
Interesting Peace Warrior. I am sorry that my thoughts to everyone and no one came across as using you as a sounding board. I responded to your comments on my thoughts. I can not tell of all the great things I have done. For I am not great and have no greatness of my own to brag on. But, God has done great things. To which I am only a witness. He has shown his greatness to me, and I say he is great. He has shown great love to me, and I say that is love. I have not walked the cosmos, but he who created it and encompasses it and all things. Has made himself known to me. And I say that is awesome. Great evil from the spiritual realm has saught my destrucion from a youth. But, the Lord of all Love has continualy stepped in and shown that in all realms, My God is Lord of All and in All. So no matter what greatness or presentaion of superiority comes before me, though I can not see into the spiritual as Elisha, I can feel Gods presence and it makes all else shrink, and I am humbled and say, My God, how great Thou art.

Have a blessed day Peace Warrior and might I sugest the translate button.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#538458 May 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That may be, but you didn't answer my question, so I'll repost for ya.
You really think 'G-D YAHVEH Ancient of the Days' would be pleased on how you're shitting on His people?
You're on your way to HELL.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#538459 May 23, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you woke up now?
you don't have to quess?
You are nobody,nothing,POS,and simple cyber clown sticking nose in the a......s of others?
Hello, Bozo.

Location hidden

#538462 May 23, 2013
Hello moderator. I have heard you exist. Now that you have posted to me, I know you do. If there is something that I posted that could be understood as profanity, I am not aware of it and I am truely sorry. If there is or has been, please direct me to it that I might find a better choice of words. If you are just saying hello and letting me know you are there, hello. It is good to hear from you.

Location hidden

#538464 May 23, 2013
This is not directed at the moderator(s)
Let them that read understand.

You all are something else. Your elohim, well let me tell you something, elohim, elohim is among you.
You stand by and watch as people are attacked and in need of someone to stand up for them. And you do nothing.
You stand by as people who have poor writing skill do their best and are humiliated because they are not as well off in their writing skills as you are.
Elohim will rise up against you who think you are elohim and you will be judged.

G, I had to change it up a bit from what I had origanly planned. This is not as affective as what I had originaly planned but, I think you get my point.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#538465 May 23, 2013
his apology was to lawest, not me. He does not owe me an apology
[QUOTE who="RiversideRedneck "]<quoted text>
Dude, stop. Please.
Lacez apologized to you and you take that and hit him with it by calling his lifestyle filthy and abominable.
Geez, man. Where's this shit gonna end?!
Knock it off!
Jesus would NOT pay you on the back for berating a person He loves most dear, as He loves us ALL most dear.
Have compassion, show restraint, but above all - be tolerant. That not everyone is exactly like we are.
F_CK, this is frustrating!!!
Berating indicates anger. I was not angry doing that writing,

I showed compassion. I have said I no have anything against gays getting married because everyone deserves equal treatment under the law. Some Christians here disagree with me there.

That not mean I condone the lifestyle. And since he talk about his lifestyle so much, then to me an elaboration on why I reject his arguments, were in order.

So I will stop...
for now.

But if he keep dishing out about his rights and how Christians are bigots and sick and all that..

Then it will be time again to feed him a reminder of just what he is asking Christians to accept as normal.

Him can't have it just his way. He want to dish, he going to get feed.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#538466 May 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not pursue an exchange with Trifecta?
you ask Counter_Strike as well.

Why you can't do it?

What? you don't think you can prevail? Maybe you don't.

You can start by making a response to what you write me about earlier. See it here again:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#538467 May 23, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
I'm a LO S ER.
and a dork!

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#538468 May 23, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
I disagree.
There's a surprise.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#538469 May 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us get it correct:
trifecta1 wrote:
"true thing writer! Him have some nerve calling anyone sick and he go push up another man feces everyday! that is one sick and vile beast."
Lawest replied:
"True, or probably having his pushed up by another man, or both.........siiiiiick."
So talking about someone pushing shit up another's ass with his dick is OK as long as it is a Christian saying it.
You have become a real asshole and are full of shit. Watch out Lawest and Trifecta don't try and stick a dick in you.
It's OK, I am playing Christian today.
"Praise Jesus!" "Brag on God!"
Great posting G ~ you are proving this forum is really going to the pits. Good on ya Catcher1 and IANS, this is exactly what you set out to do. I hope you are all satisfied with yourselves.... you are actually making me sick.

#538470 May 23, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep your god and books of nonsense to yourself and we`ll keep our no-god to ourselves and stop destroying all your fables and making you look and feel silly.
..until then I defer to Mr Hitchens.
It is you that are in here..... it would be lovely if you would defer!!

#538471 May 23, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
oh no...a sock puppet accusation, I am so wounded. Prat!
It`s the INTERNET, people who invent sock puppets are way too invested in their online lives, how many have got?
Grow up, get a job, buy a house, meet a girl(or guy) and go and play outside.
good advice, why don't you take it?

#538472 May 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. as a gay man, you've probably experienced bullying in the past so this is nothing new for you. In comparison, lesbians are given a relatively free pass. Unfair? You bet !!..
.. have you noticed females on this thread have not 'piled-on' or bullied either of us? If anything, they've been supportive. What does that tell you ??..
<quoted text>
.. exactly ..
<< packing my newest girl-on-girl DVD, addressing shipping label to RR >>
.. now, go a little deeper (not literally)..
.. because you still have your man card, you might enjoy watching two feminine women ravaging each other ..
<< reminder to self: include advertisement for newly released DVD: "HL Does Alice" >>
.. but, if it were a very masculine woman ravaging a feminine woman, you might not enjoy it so much ..
<< reminder to self: don't include advertisement on "Yellodog Does HL" >>
.. now it's time to put your thinking hat on. Imagine watching two extremely masculine women making love. Do you have a boner? If not, why ??..
<< returning to kitchen, washing dishes >>
Have you noticed that most of the females in here don't say anything much to the lesbians and homosexuals with regards to their sexual choices? I would assume though, like me, they are sick of reading about it.

I have no idea why you write postings like the one you have written, but can only assume you are getting a kick out of it. In my eyes, you are lowering your own values as a woman, regardless of the type of sex you indulge in, when you continue to write in this fashion.

#538473 May 23, 2013
Adam wrote:
Why do homosexuals think it is the truth that you are born gay? Even if you think so, that is not a proof.
And We charge no soul except [with that within] its capacity, and with Us is a record which speaks with truth; and they will not be wronged.(23:62)
Which means that Allah does not make trials for us which we can not pass.
Why don't you stop writing these sorts of postings Adam ~ you are only encouraging this topic to go on and on and on. Let GOD be the Judge, HE is a fair and just Judge, and will accordingly Judge us all. Leave it be......

#538474 May 23, 2013
Adam wrote:
@Serah
@Annie J
If a 50 yrs old family father becomes homosexual over night how can he born this way? It´s indeed a choice caused by negative influences from their environments. It makes me very angry when they blasheme and say they are born this way and therefore blessed by the creator LORD, Raab,Illah,Elohim,Alla,Allah.
How do you expect us to have an answer to that question Adam? Ask GOD..... or let the subject drop and let us get on with what we used to post in here; postings that were nice to read and nice to reply to.

#538475 May 23, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Your faith in god is empty like most of your comments,
He was being sarcastic.....

#538476 May 23, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
He/she was ignoring that comment, for he/she only cares when a bigot is insulted.
I didn't see that comment, and believe HU when he says he didn't see it either.

John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

I think we need to see more Scriptures in Prayers in here; the postings are showing signs that I have never seen before.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Lumatrix 865,554
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 13 min -Stray Dog 6,533
Pro Lifers Are The Same As liberals 18 min Burke Devlin 35
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min oxbow 600,081
aguaje pills (Jun '10) 37 min Mandy 70
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 2,027
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 40,896
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 3 hr andy 45
More from around the web