Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#538504 May 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean, you "need only hang on for a while longer"?
It means he is ringing that gong of "doom and gloom"-
crying the end is near.
Which he has no knowledge of- and no authority to do so.

Location hidden

#538505 May 23, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Look at the devil in you kicking up, we have apologized to one another so let it drop, is it Christ-like of you to come behind this matter and try to strecth it out further, I am going to likely come under fire for saying this but I am going to repeat I have pegged you before to be, and that is the biggest hypocrite and antagonist in all of topix, you carry it to an extreme like I have never really seen before, you are very much full of the devil and if the love of God was anywhere in you, then you wouldn't have even posted your ignorant commentary just now.
You are a strife builder, not one one who tallies for peace and harmony, even the belivers may have their occasional temperamental moments, but raging and lashing out at those you do not like is a way of life with you, and you obviously have a hugh problem going on upstairs.
lol..
I can post my thoughts on any post I want to here on topix..Can't I?
You are funny!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#538506 May 23, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he stopped the "spin" and set the record straight as to
who was being vile towards another..it was triwhatever and yourself.
Wrong, but I'm through with the subject, just carry on.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#538507 May 23, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>If this make you feel better about rejecting YHWH Almighty through Jesus Christ, then have at it.
Compared to other philosophies, including yours secular humanism, I'm quite proud of Christianity, blemishes and all. But that me. If you no like my belief system, that not my problem.
Trifecta1, I think you answered his post incorrectly..... I don't believe you would kill children, and I do believe GOD would not be telling us to kill anyone. GOD sent us JESUS for a new way of life ~ and indeed, we should be proud of JESUS. We must also acknowledge that not all who call themselves Christians are Christ like ~ but we are humans, and of course, not perfect.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#538508 May 23, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
lol..
I can post my thoughts on any post I want to here on topix..Can't I?
You are funny!
And you are a pathetic hypocrite and pretender.

#538509 May 23, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I was away most of 2012, and you say...“That what draw me to here last yr because I had some questions. They never get answered “
Do you still feel the need for them to be answered? Sadly I have not seen this thread in my time - Feb 2009 - look so at war between many... and even those claiming to be Christian are losing patience between one another's doctrines, besides using terms I cannot credit to Jesus speech when speaking to or about anyone else. Emotions get in the way while various trains of doctrine block the Love of God and the unity it could be, and was. It is true everyone is different, despite we claim to share the message which I don't believe is set in concrete when every life and heart needs it's own personal walk in order to believe what others have experienced..Jesus never said go and convict anyone, but spread the good news. For me that means to be witness to the fact, and ja, be happy in sharing it, but if sharing becomes lost in the dogma of too many voices called divisions - of which I belong to none of the earth’s religions nor church buildings - it will never prevent me form still living in Spirit and in Truth... but only magnify the need to.“the Love of God is greater far than tongue or pen can ever tell... it goes beyond the highest star and reaches to the lowest hell.”
I think many forget...
John 21:25
And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.
I believe this is the first time this forum was deliberately set upon to destroy it. I also believe this is why we have never witnessed in here what we are witnessing now. As Christians, or Spiritualists, whichever term suits the reader, I believe it is up to us to step up and act like responsible adults and save this forum from going any lower into the pits. We owe it to those who are no longer with us in flesh, but are with us in spirit :)

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

#538510 May 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. thanks for clarifying your position ..
.. do you muff dive ??..
Why do you write this stuff?

#538511 May 23, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lawest,
Some good news:
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Good news indeed SeRaH :)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#538512 May 23, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Jokes would definitely be an improvement....
A drunk staggers into a Catholic Church, enters a confessional booth, sits down, but says nothing. The Priest coughs a few times to get his attention, but the drunk continues to sit there. Finally, the Priest pounds three times on the wall. The drunk mumbles, "Ain't no use knockin'! There's no paper on this side either!"
A man took his pet parrot to church with him one sunday morning and tried to teach him a few words, he held the parrots cage up and told the parrot to say 'church', and the parrot said 'church', very good he said and got the bird to say church a few more times before leaving.

He then took the parrot to the local bar down the street after church was over with, with people drinking and having a good time, and he told the bird to say BAR, but the bird said CHURCH, he said no say BAR, but the parrot repeated CHURCH, and the man asked the bird........why do you keep saying CHURCH, we just left the church, and the bird said SAME CROWD SAME CROWD.

#538513 May 23, 2013
Ashelah wrote:
Anyone seen BT? Hi I LOVE ALL of you! <3 <3 <3
Nice to see some loving words in here for a change ~ and the hearts too <3

Location hidden

#538514 May 23, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> And you are a pathetic hypocrite and pretender.
And you have no authority- from God- to even insinuate that
the end is near..None..
And you are calling me a pretender??
-ok..

#538515 May 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, stop. Please.
Lacez apologized to you and you take that and hit him with it by calling his lifestyle filthy and abominable.
Geez, man. Where's this shit gonna end?!
Knock it off!
Jesus would NOT pay you on the back for berating a person He loves most dear, as He loves us ALL most dear.
Have compassion, show restraint, but above all - be tolerant. That not everyone is exactly like we are.
F_CK, this is frustrating!!!
Yes ~ it is extremely frustrating.....

#538516 May 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Counter_Strike.
Will you remain silent here?
I'd like to hear from other Christians too.
Is Trifecta's post acceptable to you?
Skom?
Anybody?
It's not acceptable ~ would you like me to post not acceptable on the postings I don't think are acceptable from here on in?

#538517 May 23, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
No-one attitude nor terms of personal hate are acceptable... and the more I learn of how some Christians write the more shame... I don't have any more words... in short it disgusts me. Yet all must also answer for their own words, and not me for them.
When some dignity returns I might... until then... I have a better place to be. It's called Peace to you too C1 with due respect to agree to disagree in beliefs.
Truth is I have never heard Christians speak like this, and the battle ground is no excuse.
CU all later...
I know why you are leaving..... the words are getting extremely sick and the subjects are low and uncalled for. But, if we leave, then they have succeeded in what they set out to do. Christians should know better than to get involved in war games; and if we/they do slip then they should 'man up' and apologise, and get on with bringing peace and love to where peace and love belongs. I hope I see your words again soon :(

Location hidden

#538518 May 23, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes ~ it is extremely frustrating.....
Only if you feel the need to control the thread.

Have you ever asked RR why he posts some of the posts
w sexual conotones that he does..like you just did to
HL?

I am curious..you may have- and I am just wondering.

#538519 May 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
RR posted...
Catcher ignored...
I guess I'm nobody :(
No, you are somebody :)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#538520 May 23, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes ~ it is extremely frustrating.....
And so is a lot of that profanity coming from someone who's suppose to he a "christian".

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#538521 May 24, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Didn't you use Wal-Mart to try to demean me and other retired people.
Skombolis wrote:
I wasn't demeaning anyone but you I simply said some people here when they retire do things to stay active become greeters at walmart. I think that is a good thing. It keeps them active and social I was laughing at what Mexico had to offer by contrast
Sorry, but this isn't credible. You're lying. You have mocked seniors working at Wal-Mart, and now, by your own admission, Mexico as well. Your bigoted remarks were least derogatory regarding me.
Skombolis wrote:
And what does that have to do with my religion or your "screw your god" comment?
I don't recall. Does it matter?

Fennario

#538522 May 24, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
bravo...just simply BRAVO!
Thank you kindly.

Fennario

#538523 May 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
IANs ... is making up his own facts and then commenting on them as if they happened
Can you support that allegation? Of course you can't. You never can.
Skombolis wrote:
Many Christians in here have openly stated they would vote to approve gay marriage
I doubt it.

I have never read anything like that from any Christian in this thread. I suspect that you're doing what you accused me of: making up your own "facts." Can you provide an example of this, or are we asked to depend on your legendary reading comprehension and recall?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min Hypocrite watch 86,828
When you talk in the mind you are now able to h... 1 hr Infinite Force 1
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 1 hr Grunt56 223,068
We have off world aliens/Grey's that look like ... 1 hr Infinite Force 11
the end and destruction of christianity 2 hr Infinite Force 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr candlesmell 703,468
Pray 4 Sleeping Libtard 2 Wake UP! 8 hr True 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 hr Redeemed Jersey P... 996,391