Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#538433 May 23, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not talking about being black versus being gay.
I'm talking about the discrimination displayed which is similar and had the same religious excuses to back it up in the past.
Here's 1 for u:
What's the difference between being black and being gay?
The young black fella doesn't have to tell his parents.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#538434 May 23, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
no because he is pervert,and love to be f.....in his colon
He may very well BE a pervert....

And he may very well like the feeling of butt sex...

Why is that a problem for you?

Why us it your concern?

For the lack of a better phrase, BUTT OUT!

F_ckface!

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#538435 May 23, 2013
Ashelah wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool.. never mind. This place is something else, you get nuts and crosses for being Loving! What a hoot! Lizards have no sesnse of humour.
Gods Bless you <3
LuLu!(((*()*)) Miss and Luv U 2... got an appointment or 3 now xx

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#538437 May 23, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
No-one attitude nor terms of personal hate are acceptable... and the more I learn of how some Christians write the more shame... I don't have any more words... in short it disgusts me. Yet all must also answer for their own words, and not me for them.
When some dignity returns I might... until then... I have a better place to be. It's called Peace to you too C1 with due respect to agree to disagree in beliefs.
Truth is I have never heard Christians speak like this, and the battle ground is no excuse.
CU all later...
Thank you for that.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#538439 May 23, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Say the one who has a gay boyfriend.
Geez, I hope my wife doesn't find out...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#538440 May 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>i don't think so. I know a lot of people who stay true to themselves, especially when it comes to their core values. Sure everybody influences each other a little but it is common to see certain people do the exact opposite of what they claim to stand for. If trading in who we are for something as little as support from an anonymous poster on the Internet then how could it ever stand up in real life? Jmo
Ok. Good point. I agree.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#538441 May 23, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree ...tis old.
crashin ...lat'r
Tru dat.

...uh... yo.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#538442 May 23, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
trifecta logics are only man logics,
He doesn't know G-D YAHVEH Ancient of the Days.
Tirfecta doesn't have clue,that human like Lacez can by more faster under Gods grace,as Trifecta and his hateful remarks about someone private life choice.
Only Lacez,not suppose to expose his own private bed sexual life to the public full of psychopaths,crazy,haters, and wicked christians?
Kettle, meet pot.

You really think 'G-D YAHVEH Ancient of the Days' would be pleased on how you're shitting on His people? Really?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#538444 May 23, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Nicely put
One of the great things about free speech is that we generally get to identify the hatemongers in our midst as well as knowing how they think.
Yes, we do.....
Doctor REALITY

United States

#538445 May 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Kettle, meet pot.
You really think 'G-D YAHVEH Ancient of the Days' would be pleased on how you're shitting on His people? Really?
You're a LO S ER.

#538446 May 23, 2013
Ashelah wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone is still talking to me! LOL.. Hi sweets :)
Of course I'm still talking to you ~ hope things worked out OK :)

#538448 May 23, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in one God and Jesus as a holy one of God who shall return.
Sometimes people get confused and think you are a Christian, so I was just pointing out you are a Muslim. It appears that Christians don't always acknowledge that Muslims believe in JESUS as a Prophet (PBUH)~ I learned much in the couple of years I spent in Muslim forums, telling them there was no need for war :)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#538450 May 23, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You're a LO S ER.
That may be, but you didn't answer my question, so I'll repost for ya.

You really think 'G-D YAHVEH Ancient of the Days' would be pleased on how you're shitting on His people?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#538453 May 23, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
That vine sure did grow quick!
Was wondering for a few days - weeks ?- and thought I'd ask your favourite bird..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =O_Fpad20ZbkXX
Ja... morning from here now lil sister - Fri +- 7am - and trust all is well with you between those bears and all. We used to catch Cobra snakes in Africa and milk them... so critters are how you respect them heh? Reckon humans could learn a few lessons there...“as wise as serpents but as gentle as doves” Love feeding white doves, but now have a whole nation of black crows!
Little Wing is a true survivor and am very attached now.
God Bless and take care. LuvU2
Evening PW;

Epi gave me the message.God bless her always for caring enough for me to see that I got it.

Snakes are milked here too.Your right human could learn many lessons from theses critters.I catch,move and release setting them where it is free and safe.Away from nonunderstanding humans.Tis my way of protecting what I feel God given me to enjoy.

I have no favorites with the birds find beauty in each spieces.Thanks for the video.Little wing has flowin into your heart makes for beautiful attachment and has happened many times with me and my critters.God bless lu2
Lotto Jesus

United States

#538456 May 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an odd way to see it...
I see it as God created our nature, which includes the ability to resist things we shouldn't do (shouldn't as in what the bible says we shouldn't).
Psa 139:16 You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.

Rom 9:18 So then he has mercy on whomever he wills, and he hardens whomever he wills.

You see it wrong.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#538457 May 23, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad to be your sounding board for True Love B/man... and don't be surprised. I have to write on a page due to my English first... and your first post took an hour! I call that Love too...
Unfortunately there are many things given in Spirit that are not recorded in the Bible. If twin soul - like even the bride of Christ - has become a cultism - it just goes to show the abuse around such titles... and so will not be received very readily. It is all more reason why mysteries of God remain just that, if mankind has tried to destroy the flesh, he will have no way of destroying the soul aspect... for that is God's to know, and give, as he wills.
... and ja, there is nothing to read in the Spirit world, it is simply 'knowing'... when revealed in the Light of Truth.
I have eaten the Bible for breakfast lunch and supper since fed into my mother's womb, and never weary of a good apatite for it's truth.
Peace my friend and thank you for sharing as I did with your post.
Interesting Peace Warrior. I am sorry that my thoughts to everyone and no one came across as using you as a sounding board. I responded to your comments on my thoughts. I can not tell of all the great things I have done. For I am not great and have no greatness of my own to brag on. But, God has done great things. To which I am only a witness. He has shown his greatness to me, and I say he is great. He has shown great love to me, and I say that is love. I have not walked the cosmos, but he who created it and encompasses it and all things. Has made himself known to me. And I say that is awesome. Great evil from the spiritual realm has saught my destrucion from a youth. But, the Lord of all Love has continualy stepped in and shown that in all realms, My God is Lord of All and in All. So no matter what greatness or presentaion of superiority comes before me, though I can not see into the spiritual as Elisha, I can feel Gods presence and it makes all else shrink, and I am humbled and say, My God, how great Thou art.

Have a blessed day Peace Warrior and might I sugest the translate button.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#538458 May 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That may be, but you didn't answer my question, so I'll repost for ya.
You really think 'G-D YAHVEH Ancient of the Days' would be pleased on how you're shitting on His people?
You're on your way to HELL.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#538459 May 23, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you woke up now?
you don't have to quess?
You are nobody,nothing,POS,and simple cyber clown sticking nose in the a......s of others?
Hello, Bozo.

Location hidden

#538462 May 23, 2013
Hello moderator. I have heard you exist. Now that you have posted to me, I know you do. If there is something that I posted that could be understood as profanity, I am not aware of it and I am truely sorry. If there is or has been, please direct me to it that I might find a better choice of words. If you are just saying hello and letting me know you are there, hello. It is good to hear from you.

Location hidden

#538464 May 23, 2013
This is not directed at the moderator(s)
Let them that read understand.

You all are something else. Your elohim, well let me tell you something, elohim, elohim is among you.
You stand by and watch as people are attacked and in need of someone to stand up for them. And you do nothing.
You stand by as people who have poor writing skill do their best and are humiliated because they are not as well off in their writing skills as you are.
Elohim will rise up against you who think you are elohim and you will be judged.

G, I had to change it up a bit from what I had origanly planned. This is not as affective as what I had originaly planned but, I think you get my point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Urgent Message: Dangers Of The Pokemon Game 39 min btw 2
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 40 min PELE78 56,506
still a Virgin at 45 I'm a male 54 min Steve 1
sexy sister and my girlfriend family holiday 2 hr Johnny21 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 650,853
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr River Tam 971,903
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr Demon Finder 18,667
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 hr Steve III 45,018
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr bad bob 183,001
More from around the web