|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
we don't care what you think Jesus wants,
You need to see a shrink about your co-dependency disorder

Or your delusions

Please accept reality that you don't represent some movement. You just have a couple of friends on an online chat-room

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said, sir. Well said.
I think I'm starting to understand you more.
I apologize for anything I might of said to you in the past that held a little more aggression than needed.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

PS. Often times I can dish out worse than I receive. Does it mean I always want to? No, it doesn't. Am I intimidated by or afraid of anyone? No, this is nigh an impossibility. Sadly, in every large group of people, you will always have malcontents and trouble makers. We all would like to think we are good well meaning people, but some of us are selfish, greedy and created for ourselves or made our own selves gods. These things will always divide us. The time of shalom (peace) and simcah (happiness) will come. A better day will come.

CS.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>it far more simple than that.
You choose to tell you business here to Christians that you know would oppose you business, then I as a Christian going to keep rubbing you business in your nose. And obviously you like how it smell, because you keep doing it. So don't complain writer.
Blah blah blah.
I don't need to read the stuff that comes out of your sick mind, so I won't.

I'm done with you for the foreseeable future.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You are immature
You just replied to a post saying neither one of deserved to be rebuked as you were both equally at fault with defensive insults for some reason. I guess if that offends you, anything will
And please stop lying. You were not "asking Lawlest what he meant."
You put a statement in question form, concluded he sleeps with his mother, and then called him sick for it
When you have to lie about what you are doing, it is a pretty good indicator what you are doing is wrong
So you're saying Lawlest didn't deserve to have lesser insults than his own thrown at him, but that I deserve having all his insults thrown my way?

See, this is why no one with morals likes you, Skom; you are void of them.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave Skom alone.
He's not a bum, just a hyena.
I don't really get where you're going with that...

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever do anything other than moan and groan and bellyache like a spoiled child?
Do you ever do anything more than whine that others have the right to their opinion too?

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not scolding another for not scolding you because i thought he should. I am making the point of how hypocritical it was for him to claim I didn't rebuke a friend of mine enough for his part while he completely ignored you suggesting the guy sleeps with his mother. What don't you get? He wants one side to rebuke their friends while saying nothing to people on his side and then even goes so far to claim someone wasn't harsh enough in their rebuke.
I said nothing to you because I didn't think anything needed to be said. So I could care less if someone else said something to you. But if they are going to jump over one comment, they can't ignore the other
<quoted text>
Here is an example of what you did. I will use this post
~I do that a lot? Sounds like you read all my posts. It seems obsessive. Are you obsessed with me because you are gay and want to have sex with me? Dude keep it in your pants, I am not interested~
See what I did there? I took a comment you made, asked you a question I certainly knew wasn't legitimate, in that question I drew a conclusion, and then passed judgement on it as if i was stating a fact
Mow if you think it would be honest to say
"I was just trying to figure out why you would know so much about how i post"
then either you would be brain-dead or dishonest
Personally I don't care what you talk about or to whom. I skip any of your posts not to me. But don't bring your games this way
I am done
Oh look, a double-reply to the same post.
I'm not even going to read through this because I know it's a waste of my time.

I've warned you before of your long posts and my attention span for useless banter.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but you donīt speak for me. I donīt find lesnians hot.
Sorry, you're not a man.
You're a coward.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
See, if someone were to explain to me how I harmed someone else or something else by being able to marry the one I love, then I would take their views into consideration and weigh them. Though as it stands, the only thing I've gotten out of them so far is religion bull (the number one invalid reason) or "I find it yucky."

If you don't like same-sex relationships, you don't have to be in one. If you don't like same-sex weddings, you don't have to attend them. If you don't like gay people in general, you don't have to be around them, nor do you have to like them, you just have to realize that their lives are none of your business.
You're doing terrific.

As with Le_Le, I think that the more vicious Christians are doing tremendous harm to their religion in the eyes of some fairly gentle unbelievers here, as well as with the gentler believers, and I am all for it. They're marginalizing themselves. I say let them dig.

And thanks for being such a likeable target.

Since: May 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey don't blame it on the prophet. I condemn any kind of terror in the name of religions.
yeah yeah, all muslims aren`t terrorists.

BUT MOST TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS!

Do you condemn this?

"Those who call for raising the age of marriage to 25 are absolutely mistaken, Our mothers and grandmothers got married when they were barely 12. Good upbringing makes a girl ready to perform all marital duties at that age".

So what happens during a muslim childhood that qualifies her to perform all marital duties by the age of 12?

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Donīt drag the name of the Prophet in the dirt.....
Which one ?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying Lawlest didn't deserve to have lesser insults than his own thrown at him, but that I deserve having all his insults thrown my way?
See, this is why no one with morals likes you, Skom; you are void of them.
Please tell me what the hell you are talking about?

How did you get that from me just saying neither one of you deserved to be rebuked since were both equally at fault?

This is TWO times now you have responded to me saying by posting insults to me

I don't know how else to explain it to you because it doesn't get any more basic. You were both arguing and getting nasty with each other. Therefore you were both at fault IMO for the conversation getting nasty and neither person was more at fault then the other

If it doesn't take this time I have no other way to explain it

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
didn`t you just repeat what I said?
No. I won't repeat your desire for hatred and bigotry.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
"lacez told lawest to fornicate with his mother"
Lacez wrote:
Surprise surprise that you wouldn't understand an interaction in English ... Go back to school and learn to read.
Good luck with that.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, a double-reply to the same post.
I'm not even going to read through this because I know it's a waste of my time.
I've warned you before of your long posts and my attention span for useless banter.
LOL, you have warned me?!

I think what you meant to say is you see how clearly I showed you are not being honest

You made up an insincere question, you formed a conclusion on the insincere question, and you judged him for it

That you want to keep lying and pretending you didn't really suggest he sleeps with his mother and was just asking a question then you only hurt yourself

Since: May 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you're not a man.
You're a coward.
In islam you can be `loving` towards your `dancing boys`, you can marry a girl at the age of 10, mohammed married aisha at six, and had sex with her when she was 9 so if it`s ok for the prophet....welll you get the idea.

Rape is also a legitimate weapon of the jihad.

Just don`t be gay.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
You ain't missed nuthing. Cept the parking lots ...6-8 lanes traveling both directions, and nobody is moving ...smog so thick you can literally taste it, filthy streets lined with garbage. There are few trees ...they only get in the way of the concrete and asphalt anyway. And the people ...imagine how one might behave living in such conditions. Hell ...one can't even see the stars at night.
Oh, I've been to Long Beach....

After seeing the filthy water that has a 1" visibility, I've had no desire to return.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
You are joking right, the second link is Lacez saying this to him:
"Do you love your mom like you do your lover?
How sick you are."
I spent some time taking a second look at it.
Skombolis wrote:
It was a question he basically asked and answered for himself and then passed judgement on
It is no different than coming and saying Lawest sleeps with his mother
It's very different.

After reconsidering, I have to say that Lacez' statement was immature and inconsiderate. I see it as an expedient response, not a considered opinion or core belief.

I wouldn't have said it. I would have insulted Lawest, probably. I like my insults to be as close to accurate as I can make them, or I don't use them. If we are comparing insults, I judge the expressive and explicit insult from Lawest as the more offensive. Don't you?
Skombolis wrote:
I absolutely refuse to engage you in your draw out lies and excuses
I responded here just to clarity this one obvious point
"Well I never!"

That's very Victorian of you.
Skombolis wrote:
Well I guess and the other that I showed when you and Catcher were laughing it up over comments that if said by Christians about Muslims would be called bigoted
No they wouldn't.
Skombolis wrote:
You are a fraud Tide. But what makes it sadder is you aren't a fraud because you probably don't believe what you claim, about not wanting labels when used negatively and some other posts you have made. You are a fraud because what you actually believe always takes a back-seat to a little validation from your buddies. You will lie, deny, and flat-out join in.
I doubt your ability to understand what I believe. So your opinion is irrelevant there.
Skombolis wrote:
There is nothing else that needs ot be said.
The mark of a closed mind.
Skombolis wrote:
Whatever little quip or distraction game you want to play won't matter, I know it is become too obvious not to be seen for what it is by now
This is all YOUR distraction. My comment to you was specifically about your double standard regarding bigotry, nothing more. It's not my job to go around judging the quality of every offensive statement made by everyone. I'm concerned about the propagation of unfair prejudices, not personal insults.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
David Duke was a smart, successful guy. he may have even been funny
Don't get me wrong, I understand what you are saying. I felt the same way. At first I was like, its a shame because if you could just get him to understand or see how he is the very thing he claims to oppose, he could maybe be a decent guy
But at some point when the hate is so deep into a person that it is too much of their very identity
I don't think unfortunately there is any way to separate the two. I would love to be wrong though
He's got this crazy, super-duper force field aura that won't allow any thoughts in.

How can one break through that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 515,981 - 516,000 of596,443
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

740 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min confrinting with the word 511,633
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 6 min WasteWater 3,302
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min wilderide 89,377
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 min RFD 366
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min WasteWater 250,265
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min wilderide 216,278
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min wilderide 679,215
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr JACK 216
•••
•••
•••