Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>

Lacez did not tell Lawest to fornicate with his mother.
Catcher's comments were not bigoted.
He just implies he sleeps with his mother. He didn't suggest it. Big difference

And yes, yours and Cather's remarks are bigoted with YahwehMart. You guys would be sliding in here on your wet panties if you heard Christians making comparable remarks about Islam hooping and hollering about how bigoted Christians are towards other faiths

But when you guys do it, no problem

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
You people need to be silenced with shame.
Don't talk about blacks like that, man.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I'm starting to understand you more.
I apologize for anything I might of said to you in the past that held a little more aggression than needed.
I appreciate that.

Look, I don't find gays to be 'natural'(my idea of natural, anyway).

You think Christians are cuckoo.

That doesn't mean we can't get along and at least have respect for each others opinions. Right?

Like you said, if you don't like [insert opinion here], don't be around them.... But also don't condemn them.

Poetic and true.

Since: May 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear that, ole chap.
But why are you including Christians in the terrorist acts of Muslims?
As I`ve said once before...Israel was a state founded on terrorism, there are no members of the IRA who are not catholics and Muslims...well their record speaks for themselves.

So...the abrahamic religions you mean?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but you donīt speak for me. I donīt find lesnians hot.
lesnians are totally hot.

Cook em up with some bell peppers and onions!

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
"You need to accept responsibility for your actions..."
What?
Anyways, if every gay individual stayed silent and no one spoke out against the hateful speech against them, then where would we be now?
We'd still have "sodomy laws" and gay people would still not be able to serve their country by offering their services to the army.
Why don't you go tell the black people that they should have "accepted responsibility for their actions and quit whining" a couple decades ago for their freedom?
To think like that, you are probably not part of a minority, and therefore are perfectly fine in your pampered majority life. For those of us WITHOUT all our freedoms, it's a different story.
You have a lot of nerve to go around telling people to shut up and take the discrimination.
Now I understand why you are what you are ...and couldn't get a date with a real woman.

Just another Canook crying about the US ...

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
yes some individuals out of thousands of millions of people worldwide have said bad things. It is not a reflection on anybody but them
Disagree.

About a half of the male Christians posting here are saying similar things about gays that I hear predominantly from Christians and Muslims, and nobody else.

You people represent your tradition and education in the church just as we represent a competing one. You're not just a few bad apples. You are much of the orchard.
Skombolis wrote:
It is really getting to the point where you and your trash ethics ought to just be cut off.
Please do your best, and I'll try to influence popular opinion in the opposite direction. That's how it is supposed to be done.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah yeah, all muslims aren`t terrorists.
BUT MOST TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS!
Do you condemn this?
"Those who call for raising the age of marriage to 25 are absolutely mistaken, Our mothers and grandmothers got married when they were barely 12. Good upbringing makes a girl ready to perform all marital duties at that age".
So what happens during a muslim childhood that qualifies her to perform all marital duties by the age of 12?
Muslim extremists are freaky weird dude, like Orthodox Jews.

I'd say ignore them, but they might blow you up for it.

Dunno what to do about them. Perhaps the growth of Christianity and/or secularism will help them grow out of their jihad ways.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one ?
The one on the left, ON THE LEFT!

Your other left...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
A big giant hug maybe?
LOL
aaawwwww.....

IANS?!

Where you at, you old fart?

Come here and give me a big ole manly bear hug!!

I love you, brother!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
As I`ve said once before...Israel was a state founded on terrorism, there are no members of the IRA who are not catholics and Muslims...well their record speaks for themselves.
So...the abrahamic religions you mean?
Hasn't the IRA been gone for like 40 years?

My point if the previous post was that you seem to give all Christians and Muslims the same hand - that we're evil (or potentially) terrorists and killers.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Skom's logic is that he has the right to voice his opinions, but no one else has the right to voice their own.
The reason I am so "gentle" with them is that their insults and hateful speech only shows how uncivil they are compared to me.
I say that they can't know if another person knows love or not; they turn around and throw nasty words at me having to do with excrement and other bodily functions.
Which is more civil?
Which is more moral?
You trying to hide from what you do, but there are no hiding here. Your sexual practices are immoral. And thus they need to be noted as to why they are immoral. And fact is your immorality that has to do with bodily excrement, specifically human waste. So no try hide behind what you practice.

You not being gentle nothing. What going on here is that you no have any argument. No one not buying what you talking about and you end up because of you frustration and defeat doing what dr[do little]do a few weeks back when what he was claiming was shown to be a ridiculous fraud and nonsense, both of you then go bring up writers mothers.

That is clear to everyone, that you getting outmatched, outskilled, outsmarted and outwitted on the billboard. And like dr [do little]whenever you and him leave the billboard or stop write like so much of the other atheists do already, you will realize the only thing you accomplish with this billboard is a rejection of your philosophy, damage to you self esteem and pride, you hating YHWH God more than before you ever came on here, anger frustration and defeat. and that is all you will accomplish. Now go freethink a coke and go chill.~~grin~~

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone engage in those kind of actions (homosexualit)
they become blind. Blind means they donīt know the difference between right from wrong. The only thing we can do is to remind them.
We cannot force anyone to believe in what we believe. Only prayers prayers and prayers and guidance for those who seek help and bringing them to clerics if they show will to see what they can do to get out the evil spirits from their bodies and minds. Many evil spirits were cast out from pplīs body in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.This is possible and not a myth.
Casting out demons and devils is a very serious matter. As far as homosexuals are concerned, you have three main types.

1. Those men who are born effeminate and women who are masulinized.
2. Those who choose for whatever reason to go the other way, whether out of just being rebellious or being abused, and...
3. The experimenters or those who like both men and women.

All of the above justifies nothing. No one can force salvation upon one if they don't want it. Gone are the days of forces exorcisms through torture and even sleep deprivation, with hands and feet bound to bed or chair. There are indeed many evil and mischievous spirits walking among us today, creating havoc. Sexual spirits, divinations, gamblig, alcoholism, abusive spirits who work through emotional and physical abuse, violent spirits or the worst breed. However it should be key to note that spirits usually don't force anyone to do anything. Wayward or vengefful spirits usually only prey upon your deepest, weirdest, improper desires that we harbor deep within us. Things many of us may even go as far as publicly rebuke, but cling to these things considered taboo deep down inside.

It is either brave or very foolish for one to come out of the so called closet. Either way, sexual sin just like the rest of them is wrong. We tend to be like little children, we want want we desire or else. If we can't have it, we find ways and means to get it elsewhere, from somewhere and someone. If a woman desperately needs an abortion and it's illegal, she may go to some nut job in some dark alley and even risk damaging herself to be rid of the child.

In other words, The Most High One gives us what's best for us, like a real Father should. Ha Satan (the devil) can give us whatever we want, so we can fulfill our most lustful, dastardly and debase desires.

Shalom.

Andrew (CS).
soooo

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
"You need to accept responsibility for your actions..."
What?
Anyways, if every gay individual stayed silent and no one spoke out against the hateful speech against them, then where would we be now?
Probably at home packing your/their sh!t........ After watching an episode of Broke back mountain....
We'd still have "sodomy laws" and gay people would still not be able to serve their country by offering their services to the army.
Why don't you go tell the black people that they should have "accepted responsibility for their actions and quit whining" a couple decades ago for their freedom?
To think like that, you are probably not part of a minority, and therefore are perfectly fine in your pampered majority life. For those of us WITHOUT all our freedoms, it's a different story.
You have a lot of nerve to go around telling people to shut up and take the discrimination.

Since: May 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hasn't the IRA been gone for like 40 years?
My point if the previous post was that you seem to give all Christians and Muslims the same hand - that we're evil (or potentially) terrorists and killers.
Yeah I fought them when I was 6...

No the IRA are not gone.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?! Oh man, how? Chicks are too wacky to have as friends.
IMO - If they ain't family or ain't f_ckin ya, ya don't need 'em
lol
<< scratching beer off shopping list, adding 10 cans of Drano >>

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
.. a state founded on terrorism,...
Just like the USA!

Brag on God!

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you pretend to have ethics when you meet your clients too?
You had me convinced and that is hard to do
Or maybe you have them but you just sell them very cheap, like for the price of an "atta boy" from an anonymous poster or to get to be included when he says "we"
What?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslim extremists are freaky weird dude, like Orthodox Jews....
Like Fundamentalist Christians.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
Sorry but I won't indulge you into this useless debate, because the Lord Jesus do not condone killing,
Yes he does - he's killed millions.
LAWEST100 wrote:
the Word admonishes to refrain from getting into the kind of silly arguments that you are trying to initiate here because it is not done for any purpose of edification but only to provoke strife, if anyone christian or non are hearing such voices, then guess who is speaking in their ear, can you?
2 Timothy 2:23
23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.
That is the reason that they "run" from your ignorant question, if you can understand the scripture.
Lol

No, they run because they don't like they are afraid of their own answer.

Just look at the hole Trifecta is in now, having attempted to answer it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

341 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GMO foods and you! 3 min UidiotRaceMakeWorldPEace 69
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min MUQ1 257,189
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 12 min john 115,876
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 13 min hazem selawi 38,493
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 15 min rey 219
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 35 min River Tam 722,590
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 46 min racism warrior 4,927
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Liam 533,887
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 8 hr bottom1980 484
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••