Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#538213 May 23, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Once again you have made yourself a liar on more than one front, his Word tells us that he will take mercy upon whom he will, many thing man has initiated himself and are suffering the fallout for such actions and decisions that he has made. And so now it becomes the fault of the saints that there are sick children in the world, eh?........and if they are not readily healed then that is our fault as well?.......sorry, but it is your reasoning that is somewhat twisted and misguided, God can heal based off of the faith principal that he has set up with man or he can allow some to pass on and spare them the agonizing life of pain and suffering, if you think it is cruel that he don't heal them, then by the same reasoning wouldn't it be cruel to allow them to live and suffer all of their lives?
God has healed some from a very young age who has this testimony, but he is not going to do it on a wide scale level, and his wisdom far exceeds your own.
If anything is twisted it's your logic.

You honestly believe that a god who allows millions of children to die every year is worthy of our respect?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#538214 May 23, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he does - he's killed millions.
<quoted text>
Lol
No, they run because they don't like they are afraid of their own answer.
Just look at the hole Trifecta is in now, having attempted to answer it.
What hole? Go read my response again, that is [my] response.
That me. Another Christian respond different. So I no know which hole you talking about. You not even write anything to respond to, you say something like you glad I'm not your neighbor. Well I glad you not my neighbor either.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#538215 May 23, 2013
soooo wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably at home packing your/their sh!t........ After watching an episode of Broke back mountain....
<quoted text>
Perfect!

Skom Lawlest Clearwater Trifecta and a few other faithful Christian men have been waiting for you..
Just in time-
take a seat down in front..They have you in the VIP section..

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#538216 May 23, 2013
Good Afternoon everyone.

Location hidden

#538217 May 23, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I understand why you are what you are ...and couldn't get a date with a real woman.
Just another Canook crying about the US ...
Wow.
You too?

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#538218 May 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
<tosses van keys to HL> A case of D-Con, please!
http://www.wildlifehotline.com/wp-content/upl...
<< adding mouse trap to list >>

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lovoto/567221352...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#538219 May 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Then stop don't do it.
I can't stand fried liver. I can't stand the smell of it let alone watch someone eat it.
Do I have the right to tell others they are sinners for eating fried liver ? Should I try and get a law passed to make fried liver illegal ? Should I picket restraunts that serve fried liver ?
Again.......if you are referring to the gay movement, then as I've said what seem like a million times before, I quote strictly from the Word of God on these matters which has long ago labeled it as a sin and a abomination, I do not go out of my way personally to get laws passed against it nor do I riot and picket against it in public, I leave that in God's hands only.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#538220 May 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you only give BJs.
39-846dqklnm;'/do-8a7fiqhdehql nk23kl;3

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#538221 May 23, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Good Afternoon everyone.
.. Elvis has arrived in the building ..

Nottingham, UK

#538222 May 23, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> For once get some faith and pray please, so that God can give you an understanding.
No chance of that.

Your faith is a cop out. It's an admission that your *truths" can't rely on evidence, so instead you have to imagine your deity is for real.

If faith is all that's needed, then faith in Islam, Hinduism, Sikhism, Taoism, etc is equally as valid as Christianity.

Nottingham, UK

#538223 May 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya well, how many Christians do you see spending their time in a Zeus forum trying to prove to the Zeus believers that he isn't real?
A: None.
Maybe but that doesn't stop Christians going off to other countries and trying to get the locals to ditch their superstitious mumbo jumbo and replace it with the superstitious mumbo jumbo of the Christians.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#538224 May 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The words of an admitted murder, liar, fraud and thief.
Can I interest you in a copy of Mein Kampf, too ?
But one in whom God has saved and used to establish much of the faithful IN Christ, can you say the same?.........you know the Word lets us know that we will be on the judgement seats with Christ on that day, we will even get to judge angels, and God has a way of bringing a person face to face with their own foolish actions and words, and it is very likely that God will allow the Apostle Paul to deal with you on that day, so watch out.

Nottingham, UK

#538225 May 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd tell God no.
And hope it was a test...
<quoted text>
****RUUUUUUUUUUNS!****
Fair enough

I like your answer - a guy who stands up to his god.

Location hidden

#538226 May 23, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a public forum.
If you don't want people posting to you, talk to them through PM's.
My reply had nothing to do with you though, I was asking Lawlest what he meant.
Your comment is just irrelevant blabber.
You seem to do that an awful lot.
He (skom) wants to fight.
That's what he comes in here for. Isn't it blatantly
obvious?
They aren't defending any god, that I can tell, they are here
to attack those who are different from them..

Look how they have all surrounded you now..attacking
you to your very being..This is what I was trying to
warn you about in a few of my posts.

Life is unfair- people are cruel and yet- I am finding these
Christian men on wsjlm are amongst some of the cruelest I have
come
across- so far..
God help us all if this is what Christianity has done to their hearts.

Wishing you the best day ever! There once was a fella, in here, who would have stood right beside you through all this..and he too
would be wishing you the same!
:)

Nottingham, UK

#538228 May 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
But none of that is relevant anymore, those were Israelite laws of divorce in ancient Israel.
Are all the ancient Israelite laws irrelevant, or is it just some of them?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#538229 May 23, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Lawest has an altercation with Lacez ...
I'm just trying to figure out why you feel you need to take up for Lacez.
Is it that you can't help but pile on the nasty shit also? Or is it that you don't feel Lacez can take care of himself? Do you think Lacez is a ferry also, only you don't want to admit it?
Especially after Lacez used this man's mother as a pawn in an insult ...and the woman isn't even here.
Afair point HU, I haven't brought up the point yet that my mother passed away two years ago. Peace.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#538231 May 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Elvis has arrived in the building ..
Then go and greet him then.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#538233 May 23, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
No chance of that.
Your faith is a cop out. It's an admission that your *truths" can't rely on evidence, so instead you have to imagine your deity is for real.
If faith is all that's needed, then faith in Islam, Hinduism, Sikhism, Taoism, etc is equally as valid as Christianity.
Not with the one TRUE God it isn't, and a refusing to engage you in your foolish and adverse questions is not a cop out as I have already posted scripture to that effect.

Nottingham, UK

#538235 May 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
They are unrepentant sinners and going to Hell... but only if they are Catholic or Orthodox or Amish or Mennonite or .....
The whole matter was clarified by God (AKA Henry VIII ) 600 years ago. IE: Divorce is a sane alternative to murdering an unwanted spouse.
Lol

You're right.

In fact, it makes me laugh when I hear senior Church of England clergy wailing about gay marriage and how they will not redefine marriage to suit the new rules.

Their whole church owes its existence to marriage being redefined.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#538236 May 23, 2013
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Lol. When it's his mother, when its my wife they don't seem to stand for what they claim. I would ask why but already know. I mean hey all bets are off when it's a Christian you know. It does make me wonder how they live life offline? What a sad thing to witness.
G/A Chris. A lot of them love to point out what they believe to be hypocrisies and a lack of Godly love coming from those that believe, but they are as you've said, every bit as hypocritical themselves and even more so, as Christians we make mistake and minor sins from time to time, but via the Word we have an advocate with the Father through the Lord Jesus Christ, who is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, but THEY don't have that to fall back on because they don't believe.

Peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min James 828,346
..........."What's your name??.........." 11 min Doctor REALITY 5
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min marge 584,079
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 13 min Rosa_Winkel 3,362
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 36 min RADEKT 270,653
Why is Obama failing so miserably? (Feb '09) 47 min positronium 7,271
Bruce Jenner first 'woman' in the world with a ... 57 min Doctor REALITY 1
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 442,854
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr onemale 176,525
More from around the web