Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#538277 May 23, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> 39-846dqklnm;'/do-8a7fiqhdehql nk23kl;3
For once, I find myself in full agreement with you.

Fremont, CA

#538278 May 23, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I seriously doubt you know what holy mean. But if you uncomfortable with the gay sex life being noted so explicitly on the billboard, then tell you fellow atheist lacez talk about something else. I no see you talking about homosexuality all the time. I don't care if you are a homossexual.
But the simple fact is if he want to discuss his sexual lifestyle on here, then the specifics will be discussed. He can't hide behind acceptance for his lifestyle, but then no like to see the specifics of his lifestyle discussed. It don't work that way.
Do you know what homophobia is?

What would be your definition?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#538279 May 23, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a look at yourself.
You are saying that you would kill children!
Look at the monster your beliefs have turned you into.
oy!, you so self-righteous, pat yourself on the back.

One of those children grow up use a machete and chop you in your forehead, I bet you would get angry and regret that the Christian did not obey YHWH.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#538280 May 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a real bum, you know?
Ganging up with Skom against a whole group of people.
There is that old double standard again. After you ganging up on me and others I don’t think you have any right to cry if someone does it to you. But you realize that, you just don’t care. You guys think you have rights that others don’t have. Too bad others don’t agree with that.

1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#538281 May 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Extremist on both sides are beyond my comprehension.
"The day will come when masochists and sadists will live together in perfect harmony." -unknown
LOL x 10

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#538284 May 23, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
"You need to accept responsibility for your actions..."
What?
Anyways, if every gay individual stayed silent and no one spoke out against the hateful speech against them, then where would we be now?
We'd still have "sodomy laws" and gay people would still not be able to serve their country by offering their services to the army.
Why don't you go tell the black people that they should have "accepted responsibility for their actions and quit whining" a couple decades ago for their freedom?
To think like that, you are probably not part of a minority, and therefore are perfectly fine in your pampered majority life. For those of us WITHOUT all our freedoms, it's a different story.
You have a lot of nerve to go around telling people to shut up and take the discrimination.
Hmmm.... very interesting.
Incendiary, but very interesting indeed.

Fremont, CA

#538286 May 23, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
There is that old double standard again. After you ganging up on me and others I don’t think you have any right to cry if someone does it to you. But you realize that, you just don’t care. You guys think you have rights that others don’t have. Too bad others don’t agree with that.
1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
What's with all this Corinthians stuff?

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#538288 May 23, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>done with me?? lol.
This is a free billboard. The only thing you can do is not read my writings and not respond, and you can't even do that.
Is because deep down you what I saying is true. You're the one with the sick mind. You're the one based on your sexual relationship that is a English language defined filthy human being.
That you writer. And no matter how much times you scream bigot on here and oppose Christianity at the end of the day you can't shake the burden of having to look yourself in the mirror and see yourself as truly what you are, an immoral sick and perverse filthy human being.
And if you think writing on here everyday going to change who you are and how you see yourself, good luck. Because if is Christians you here writing to everyday for them to change they opinion of you, hold you breath.
ROTFLOL

Wow... this is something else friend. Talk about incendiary. I never thought you could get under Lacez's nerve.

Andrew (CS).

Fremont, CA

#538291 May 23, 2013
So, having ignored my question whether you approve of Trifecta's posts, I give you this one, and your response to him:

"You're the one based on your sexual relationship that is a English language defined filthy human being.
That you writer. And no matter how much times you scream bigot on here and oppose Christianity at the end of the day you can't shake the burden of having to look yourself in the mirror and see yourself as truly what you are, an immoral sick and perverse filthy human being."
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLOL
Wow... this is something else friend. Talk about incendiary. I never thought you could get under Lacez's nerve.
Andrew (CS).
Is this your idea of proper behavior? Does this encourage getting along and cooperating with one another?

Since: Apr 08

Watford, UK

#538293 May 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
By understanding them and by knowledge.
You need to know which parts of the bible are simply stories, which parts are laws for some and which parts are laws for everyone.
Does the California 1% additional lumber tax have anything to do with a person buying lumber in Egypt? Nope.
That's how it rolls.
Trouble is I don't think anyone understands them.

The thousands of different christian denominations, sects and cults with their varying interpretations stand as testament to that.

Watford, UK

#538295 May 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you even believe Him if God say down next to you and said "Hello, I am that I am"...?
I'd say "Hello Popeye".

Since: May 11

Exmouth, UK

#538296 May 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Religious people don't have to follow your little hypothetical guesses.
is that what god told you?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#538297 May 23, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> 39-846dqklnm;'/do-8a7fiqhdehql nk23kl;3
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
For once, I find myself in full agreement with you.
LOL. That's why I dig you, Catch.

Watford, UK

#538299 May 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
....except....
God gives us free will.
Free will to cause our own suffering or find our own happiness.
Where do you think science would be if God made us perfect?
He also gave us human nature - that thing which we act in accordance with.

We didn't create our own nature yet the god of the bible wants to punish us for it?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#538301 May 23, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>oy!, you so self-righteous, pat yourself on the back.
One of those children grow up use a machete and chop you in your forehead, I bet you would get angry and regret that the Christian did not obey YHWH.
I don't know Trifecta...I think that if he got his head chopped in by a machete that he would be able to get angry at anyone.

Watford, UK

#538302 May 23, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>oy!, you so self-righteous, pat yourself on the back.
I'm not the one who admits he would kill children.

That's your department.

It's a sick and depraved belief system you have where you see nothing wrong in killing children.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#538303 May 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Counter_Strike, ARE YOU THERE?
I would like to know if this is the sort of stuff you were referring to in your post a little while ago, urging us to be understanding and considerate.
You know, the post in which you referred to Britney Griner.
We all could do better. You would do well to pay heed to my words and stop being an instigator. See, Ms. happy is trying to have conversations, though at times she really struggles, and Lacez and IANS well.... let's not go there.

The point is, things can be different. Sarcastic and disrespectful posts about people will only reward you with a push back. Just saying...not that it's gonna work anyway. Still, it has to start with someone.

Counter_Strike.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#538305 May 23, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Trouble is I don't think anyone understands them.
The thousands of different christian denominations, sects and cults with their varying interpretations stand as testament to that.
All I need you to do is pay attention to the RR interpretation.

It's the right one.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#538306 May 23, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say "Hello Popeye".
Lol

K

;)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#538307 May 23, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
He also gave us human nature - that thing which we act in accordance with.
We didn't create our own nature yet the god of the bible wants to punish us for it?
That's an odd way to see it...

I see it as God created our nature, which includes the ability to resist things we shouldn't do (shouldn't as in what the bible says we shouldn't).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min marge 670,428
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 10 min lightbeamrider 4,034
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 38 min Johnnys girl 100,755
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr another viewer 980,229
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Shiralee 445,659
___*Antichrist, Global SIGNS, Forewarnings___ 2 hr YTube2017News 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Sky Writer 31 184,294
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Rob Ford Sr 286,457
More from around the web