Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#538066 May 23, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:

It's not what you say, it's how you say it.
Well that's the political correctness I don't follow.

People nowadays are far too sensitive to words.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#538067 May 23, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you for real? Do I need to post these again? It looks like it's time for another reality check.
Pay attention dummy. I never said there was nothing in the bible about unbelievers

I was talking about the day-to-day message given in homilies in church. They are tailored to the believer and about believers. I have been to church my entire life and have never heard a single homily whose subject was unbelievers. The entire point of the homily is how we are to apply the verses we heard to real life and how Christians are supposed to act
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
We have every right to fight you tooth and nail because of that,.
You are like a cartoon character!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#538068 May 23, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
See, if someone were to explain to me how I harmed someone else or something else by being able to marry the one I love, then I would take their views into consideration and weigh them.
Though as it stands, the only thing I've gotten out of them so far is religion bull (the number one invalid reason) or "I find it yucky."
If you don't like same-sex relationships, you don't have to be in one. If you don't like same-sex weddings, you don't have to attend them. If you don't like gay people in general, you don't have to be around them, nor do you have to like them, you just have to realize that their lives are none of your business.
Well said, sir. Well said.

Location hidden

#538069 May 23, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
shhh scumballs, it was advice, not an invitation to a conversation. LMAO
I figured you were a troll. Probably a sock-puppet too

I just wanted to make it clear for everyone else

Thank you

:)

Location hidden

#538070 May 23, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Lawyers huh ...go figure!
I wouldn't want him as mine

Since: May 11

Edinburgh, UK

#538071 May 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why condone any type of hate?
Does this version sound pleasant to you?
"I think atheism should be treated with ridicule, hatred and contempt, and I claim that right."
You keep your god and books of nonsense to yourself and we`ll keep our no-god to ourselves and stop destroying all your fables and making you look and feel silly.

..until then I defer to Mr Hitchens.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#538072 May 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't smoke pot
But it would free up like 1/3rd of our jails so violent offenders aren't getting out early and a bunch of people who have lost their freedom over a drug less harmful than cigarettes or alcohol could have a life again
And it would add a bunch of jobs, although there may have to be some compromise on competing with clothing and paper although maybe we would gain there as I am guess we import most of that anyway?
What would be the downside of it legalized?
This isn't like some super-passionate issue for me. I just think it would make sense and given the things that are legal already, I don't see why millions of people should be locked up over it. Especially when it doesn't lead to violence or so many accidents like alcohol. Probably way less unplanned pregnancies too
I don't do drugs, either. I also wouldn't advocate legalizing any of them. But I think pot will be legalized soon enough.

I just hope people are responsible with it, I doubt it though.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#538073 May 23, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a "ferry."
I do not resemble a boat at all.
You obviously can't understand English that well either.
I'm guessing you probably advocate Lawlest's behaviour, right?
How moral of you.
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>Actually there is very little Lawest and I agree on ...if anything at all. Lawest is his own man, just as you are ...and makes up his own mind, just as do you.
And I agree with you, what you do and how you live is no one's business. That being said; why the hell can't you people just shut up about it? You run your mouth and make it the business of others, just like Coffee & Skom said. You only had to read a few pages and you knew the culture in here ...yet YOU ran your mouth in here anyway. You brought your laundry here.
You need to accept responsibility for your actions and quit whining.
<< sliding towards HU on park bench, places soft hand on HU's strong thigh >>

<< HL begins to speak >>

.. some folks make silence difficult. How can things change if people do not speak out against prejudice? Is there another way to change erroneous preconceived notions ??..

<< HU leans back, thinks >>

Location hidden

#538074 May 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why condone any type of hate?
Does this version sound pleasant to you?
"I think atheism should be treated with ridicule, hatred and contempt, and I claim that right."
He can't see it or doesn't want to see it

He makes anyone that supports him and talks about equal rights or tolerance look like a joke though

He should just stop the pretense all together. I think the only reason he doesn't is because in his head he really thinks his internet group poses a threat to Christianity so he wants to try to maintain appearances

Put any other group into 99% of his comments about Christians and nobody even questions it is pure hate and bigotry

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#538075 May 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
It honestly doesn't offend me, 99% of the time if someone is going to let what an anonymous stranger says to them over the Internet get to them then they got to work on getting some thicker skin. I just get bored of their constant hypocrisy. Joke, criticize, talk, debate, even argue...its all good to me. Adults that can't be honest about what they are doing though even in an anonymous forum just is hard for me to understand
The hypocrisy DOES get old, I agree.

But watching you & IANS go toe to toe every single day has got to get old, too. No?
a joke, a joke...ok, let's see:
How about:
"I never make mistakesÂ…I thought I did once; but I was wrong"
Or
A male driver is pulled over by a cop and the following conversation takes place:
Man: What's the problem officer?
Cop: You were going at least 75 in a 55 zone.
Man: No sir, I was going 65.
Wife: Oh Harry. You were going 80.(Man gives his wife a dirty look.)
Cop: I'm also going to give you a ticket for your broken tail light.
Man: Broken tail light? I didn't know about a broken tail light!
Wife: Oh Harry, you've known about that tail light for weeks.(Man gives his wife a dirty look.)
Cop: I'm also going to give you a citation for not wearing your seat belt.
Man: Oh, I just took it off when you were walking up to the car.
Wife: Oh Harry, you never wear your seat belt. Man: Shut your mouth, woman!
Cop: Ma'am, does your husband always talk to you this way?
Wife: No, only when he's drunk.
Ahahahahahaaaaa!!!!

That biznitch.

Edinburgh, UK

#538076 May 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured you were a troll. Probably a sock-puppet too
I just wanted to make it clear for everyone else
Thank you
oh no...a sock puppet accusation, I am so wounded. Prat!

It`s the INTERNET, people who invent sock puppets are way too invested in their online lives, how many have got?

Grow up, get a job, buy a house, meet a girl(or guy) and go and play outside.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#538077 May 23, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
bravo...just simply BRAVO!
Phrases like "Christian filth" and "loathsome values" get a double bravo?

Hmm...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#538078 May 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. as a gay man, you've probably experienced bullying in the past so this is nothing new for you. In comparison, lesbians are given a relatively free pass. Unfair? You bet !!..
.. have you noticed females on this thread have not 'piled-on' or bullied either of us? If anything, they've been supportive. What does that tell you ??..
That a lot of people think two girls is hot and two guys is gross?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#538079 May 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Wooooooooooo be careful there cause:
Onanism;
The term Onanism refers to two sexual practices:
Coritus interruptus and masturbation.The word derives from Onan who spilled(his semen)on the ground.(Genesis 38:9),althrough it seems that the biblical passage describes coitus interruptus rather than masturbation.When Onan's elder brother Er died judah commanded Onan to take his brother's wife,Tamar,since the levirate law stipulated that if a married man died without child his brother should take his wife.Onan however was not willing to follow this practice and did not fully consummate the union and so the Lord put him to death.
.. love your posts about sex. Thanks !!..

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#538080 May 23, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep your god and books of nonsense to yourself and we`ll keep our no-god to ourselves and stop destroying all your fables and making you look and feel silly.
..until then I defer to Mr Hitchens.
So you defer to his brand of hatred for no reason?

M'kay...

Here's an excerpt from one of Lacez posts regarding gays and their treatment. I changed a few words, just for you.

"If you don't like [Christian] relationships, you don't have to be in one. If you don't like [Christian] weddings, you don't have to attend them. If you don't like [Christian] people in general, you don't have to be around them, nor do you have to like them, you just have to realize that their lives are none of your business."

It's really that simple.

Location hidden

#538081 May 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't do drugs, either. I also wouldn't advocate legalizing any of them. But I think pot will be legalized soon enough.
I just hope people are responsible with it, I doubt it though.
I doubt they will be responsible too

Although I would rather have people smoking pot then drinking as far as the effects on society

Location hidden

#538082 May 23, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
oh no...a sock puppet accusation, I am so wounded. Prat!
It`s the INTERNET, people who invent sock puppets are way too invested in their online lives, how many have got?
Grow up, get a job, buy a house, meet a girl(or guy) and go and play outside.
Ssshh

Your only job was to expose yourself as a troll...you did that

No need to keep rambling on

Edinburgh, UK

#538083 May 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Phrases like "Christian filth" and "loathsome values" get a double bravo?
Hmm...
...if only the font were bigger for the "loathsome values" Bravo.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#538084 May 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't see it or doesn't want to see it
He makes anyone that supports him and talks about equal rights or tolerance look like a joke though
He should just stop the pretense all together. I think the only reason he doesn't is because in his head he really thinks his internet group poses a threat to Christianity so he wants to try to maintain appearances
Put any other group into 99% of his comments about Christians and nobody even questions it is pure hate and bigotry
No doubt. It's too bad, too. IANS is a smart fella and has a good sense of humor.

His hatred of Christians and/or the church has overtaken his thoughts.

Like Adam and his hatred/fear of gays.

Location hidden

#538085 May 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The hypocrisy DOES get old, I agree.
But watching you & IANS go toe to toe every single day has got to get old, too. No?
Oh I would imagine!

But its not an ethical flaw

These guys have set their flag down on how they stand for something better and they don't. They stand for much worse actually
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahahahahahaaaaa!!!!
That biznitch.
You kids and your slang these days, I can't keep up!

(T) Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Liamm 650,008
Why do Turkish men cheat (Aug '10) 13 min randomgirl 548
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 16 min Malone 55,896
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min Malone 971,765
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 36 min ceemee2 2,303
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 281,476
snapchat name 1 hr Tommy 3
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 18 hr Jesus 47
More from around the web