God BELIEVES in YOU~

#537997 May 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah
I like the idea of reclining while exercising! LOL
Good to see ya
(T) Peace
Yeah- GOOD system !- I can't use it till I get my legs fixed- WEIRD to be in the age catagory where we are taking turns going to the doc!!

Have a great day~

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#537998 May 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, what a surprise
Do what I say not what I do
Not only you guys don't rebuke each other, you join each other in a laugh
Well, nothing I didn't already know
Yet you guys would be tripping over yourselves if similar comments were made by Christians about Muslims
You are the guy always saying he isn't into labels being used negatively right?
And again, has a brief exchange with you last night and left it civil. But when you saw a chance where you thought you could twist, you could not come running fast enough to defend your man
In your head were you shouting
"I am coming ians"
puff puff puff
"hey skom ,why when lacez told lawest to fornicate with his mother and you heard him say something he has never said before,why didn't you attack him? I was too busy laughing at my buddy Catcher's bigoted comments and didn't hear it right away"
Don't worry, this won't be another long exchange. Your actions speak for themselves
Surprise surprise that you wouldn't understand an interaction in English.
I never told anyone to "fornicate" with their mother.

I said that I do not love my mother like I do my lover.
And so when someone claimed that was ironic, I asked if they did and called it sick in that case.

Go back to school and learn to read.

Montreal

#537999 May 23, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
What is that supposed to mean?
<quoted text>
I never saw that.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
I thought that if I looked back, I would see something perhaps out of line, but I didn't see that. Lacez seemed to be trying to find out what Lawest was talking about.
Are there posts prior to these that you think are relevant?
Skom can't read, that's why it's all twisted when he "repeats" it.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#538000 May 23, 2013
Be busy- and be friendly~

(((((Everybody))))))

Montreal

#538001 May 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You are joking right, the second link is Lacez saying this to him:
"Do you love your mom like you do your lover?
How sick you are."
It was a question he basically asked and answered for himself and then passed judgement on
It is no different than coming and saying Lawest sleeps with his mother
I absolutely refuse to engage you in your draw out lies and excuses
I responded here just to clarity this one obvious point
Well I guess and the other that I showed when you and Catcher were laughing it up over comments that if said by Christians about Muslims would be called bigoted
You are a fraud Tide. But what makes it sadder is you aren't a fraud because you probably don't believe what you claim, about not wanting labels when used negatively and some other posts you have made. You are a fraud because what you actually believe always takes a back-seat to a little validation from your buddies. You will lie, deny, and flat-out join in.
There is nothing else that needs ot be said. Whatever little quip or distraction game you want to play won't matter, I know it is become too obvious not to be seen for what it is by now
The fact that Lawlest called my comment ironic could lead to no other conclusions.
So I came to the only one.

Montreal

#538002 May 23, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Lawest has an altercation with Lacez ...
I'm just trying to figure out why you feel you need to take up for Lacez.
Is it that you can't help but pile on the nasty shit also? Or is it that you don't feel Lacez can take care of himself? Do you think Lacez is a ferry also, only you don't want to admit it?
Especially after Lacez used this man's mother as a pawn in an insult ...and the woman isn't even here.
I am not a "ferry."
I do not resemble a boat at all.

You obviously can't understand English that well either.
I'm guessing you probably advocate Lawlest's behaviour, right?
How moral of you.

Montreal

#538003 May 23, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
...he`s a ferry?
Hick-up needs to get his/her eyes checked.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#538004 May 23, 2013
Phaerae wrote:
What does contesting do or accomplish
I think it accomplishes something. It helps others be more comfortable speaking out. Some behavior needs to be treated with reproach and ridicule every time. If we can't teach these people manners with example,then let us do it with stigma. If they can't learn to be kind, let them learn to be ashamed.
Phaerae wrote:
I'm done battling as it does little or nothing for my well being and leaves me with a bitter taste in my mouth.
I think it's good for the spirit because it's the right think to do. That should always feel good.
Phaerae wrote:
I dislike a lot of what's posted here which is why I've stayed away for so long
Very well. Not everybody has to get his steel toed boot dirty. It will be my pleasure to provide love taps for the both of us.
Phaerae wrote:
I think there's a bravado people have when posting anonymously...and I wonder quite often if what's said here would ever be said publicly in mixed company...and I doubt it personally....if some of what's been said to me here was said to my face there mighta been fists flying. ;-)
That's true, but the power of anonymity can work both ways. It can work for us, too - you and me. These vicious Christians are beside themselves with rage and hatred, and in my opinion, are helping others see why their type of religion needs to be strangled and extinguished. Not religion in general - but that particularly fetid form of it.

In meat space, these are the filth that have always harassed us into silence, beginning with stonings and the stake. Did you see this yesterday:

"Outrageous Attacks on Supporters of Church-State Separation: Death Threats, Murdered Pets, and Vandalized Property - The religious right often wages campaigns of harassment, intimidation and outright violence against First Amendment plaintiffs."
http://www.alternet.org/belief/outrageous-att...

You - the kinder, gentler Christian - will likely profit from the silencing of that scum as much as the rest of us. Those of us that are visibly hostile to your religion feel that way because of people like them, not because of people like you and Le_Le.

Personally, I would like to see your religion cleansed and changed into something more like what you gals represent. We all benefit if we all help.

Let us each take our stand against the abominable. It's the right thing to do.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#538005 May 23, 2013
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Lol. When it's his mother, when its my wife they don't seem to stand for what they claim. I would ask why but already know. I mean hey all bets are off when it's a Christian you know. It does make me wonder how they live life offline? What a sad thing to witness.
Truth is I wanted to believe both of them actually stood for something a little better. Tide actually posted the comments of the guy telling Lawest that it is sick he wants to sleep with his mother (who has passed obviously) and still pretended there was nothign to it. So it is just an objective observation now. They are either hypocrites who talk a good game or are people who will any time the chips are down not only remain quiet but go out of their way to sacrifice their values to protect another poster. I actually don't even want to make it about Ians at this point because those two are adults and are responsible for their own actions. That they know better and don't care makes its worse.

Hope your day is a good one brother

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#538006 May 23, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that Lawlest called my comment ironic could lead to no other conclusions.
So I came to the only one.
The point is for anyone to try to isolate one of you in that exchange for public rebuke is ridiculous

I said something to a friend out of concern for him Not because he was any more at fault

And anybody who can't see that whole exchange has been growing more heated each day is not honest imo

Fennario

#538007 May 23, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
Saved? You're so lost that you can't be reasoned with or spoken to. But now, we have a voice to answer you, and we'll see who perishes.

Location hidden

#538008 May 23, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Skom can't read, that's why it's all twisted when he "repeats" it.
If i had seen this i wouldn't have answered the the last post
I responded to that as a courtesy. Now I see you want to play the same games as others. You know what you said. You even just admitted it after seeing that I quoted it and there was no way to deny your came to that "conclusion" and judged him on it as being sick. And yes I am sure if you were being honest you didn't REALLY come to the conclusion he sleeps with his mother

Yet you were willing to put it on my reading comprehension?

Until you can show some ethics you have no room to criticize anyone

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#538009 May 23, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Lawest has an altercation with Lacez ...
I'm just trying to figure out why you feel you need to take up for Lacez.
Is it that you can't help but pile on the nasty shit also? Or is it that you don't feel Lacez can take care of himself? Do you think Lacez is a ferry also, only you don't want to admit it?
Especially after Lacez used this man's mother as a pawn in an insult ...and the woman isn't even here.
I have no problem antagonizing homophobes.

Can we kiss and make up, now ?

Location hidden

#538010 May 23, 2013
Truths wrote:
Be busy- and be friendly~
(((((Everybody))))))
Good morning Deb

(T) Peace

“Love much, trust none”

There

#538011 May 23, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Where were you when RA accused me of raping my own daughter ?

<growl>

“Love much, trust none”

There

#538012 May 23, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
...it`s called wishful thinking.
There`s a lot of it going around from people who yearn for the sequel to the bible, they tend to make it up as they go.
Agreed.

Fennario

#538013 May 23, 2013
Ashelah wrote:
Doesn't almost everyone have 'sock puppets' here?
I don't, and don't know what I would want to post that I couldn't say as IANS.

Location hidden

#538014 May 23, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
And then posters feel they have to keep stirring the stink like G_O_D in this example ...
<quoted text>
I didn't see that

I agree

I like G but I can't see the point of making things worse. This isn't just some every day disagreement. This is one of those deal breakers for a lot of people even being civil to each other. And people ought to stay out of it if they aren't trying to make it better

(T) Peace

“Love much, trust none”

There

#538015 May 23, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
And then posters feel they have to keep stirring the stink like G_O_D in this example ...
<quoted text>
So you support Lawest's and other's homophobic hate mongering ?

That was I responded to.

I guess posting Lawest's graphic post about anal sex that I responded to would have made you look stupid.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#538016 May 23, 2013
HU,

How do you compare insulting someone with murder ?

WOW! You used to be a pretty intelligent person.
hick-up wrote:
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit it!.
If you were 100% certain that the voice in your head telling you to kill children was your god, then you wouldn't hesitate to do just that.
I'm glad you're not my neighbour.

Or one could look at it this way ...

Khatru wrote:
So you admit it!.
If you were 100% certain that the voice in your head telling you to pile on and insult Lawest was G_O_D, then you wouldn't hesitate to do just that.
I'm glad you're not my neighbour.

So in the above example we see that it's not just the Christians. Obviously there are folks on both sides that enjoy slinging shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min Tony17 589,351
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 38 min Christian with Jesus 837,023
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 40 min WildWeirdWillie 176,755
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 42 min Rosa_Winkel 443,179
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 56 min Porkpie Hat 271,262
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 57 min Tony17 417
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 4,077
More from around the web