Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Wooly Sheep! Does that really make sense to you ?
.. absolutely! I have some wool scarves ..

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Our Present :)
.. did you buy us more scarves ??.,.

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I love the nuts best :)
.. really ??..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen..If a person were to save someone's life today, that person would be considered a hero and the person whose life was saved would feel he owed the hero something. Jesus DIED to save the world and some people only scoff at this?? Oh well, a gift cant be granted if the receiver wont accept it.
Hello Grace Walker :) I agree

“Hippie Witch”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>.. hang around for a bit. Are you familiar with the HL experience ??..
Lol...no...just started following the thread again to get caught up. I'll sit back and watch the show though ha ha

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then it isn't your fault at all.
You hold a different view that does not harm others but prevents harm to others.
They're the ones in the wrong.
Look at it this way; they harm, we attempt to prevent harm.
Which is more right?
"Cause no harm" - Hypocratic Oath and Wiccan Creed.
Grace Walker

Boone, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; To wit,(or to know) that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their Sins against them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation...

For he (God) hath made him (Jesus) to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

After carefully reading this, can anyone still say that a homosexual cannot enter heaven? Please rethink this carefully. IF we are a NEW creation and He doesn't count our sins against US , then what if a homosexual accepts Jesus Christ? He/She will become a NEW Creation IN Christ and God will NOT count their Sins against them either. Before some of you jump all over me for this and start slinging scripture at me, consider this for a moment please....It will either open your eyes or mine but it something to consider if anybody will take a moment and be open-minded during this discussion. Lets read it again..

We were all sinners. We became a NEW creation In Christ at the moment of accepting His Free Gift of salvation and God doesn't hold ANY of our sins against us...NONE of them even though we all still sin..That is ALL scriptural so if a homosexual accepts Jesus and they become a New creation in spirit just like we did, WHY do Christians not accept that? Before you throw out 1 Corinthians 6:9 to me, lets keep it in context and read on to verse 6:11..it says And that is what some of you WERE. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

WERE is past tense but how does God see them AFTER they accept Jesus??? Now lets have it but please meditate on this as instructed in the Word of God and if someone disagree's, please just be civil and adults about this..OK?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that is the stupidest post I have read this year.
Wooly Sheep! Does that really make sense to you ?
1 Corinthians 1:18
18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
SO.... To be a "Real Christian" I have to be a complete moron or insane.
No thanks.
1 Corinthians 1:18
18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. hang around for a bit. Are you familiar with the HL experience ??..
I'm very familiar with it, and recommend it highly....

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ...I scarf'd a pizza last nite.
ha*ha*ha

<< HU balances pizza on back >>

<< HL slips into soft leather dress & stiletto high heels >>

HL: No, this pizza fetish of yours isn't working for me.

<< HU hands HL scarves >>

<< HL smiles >>

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. really ??..
To each her own.

It's all fun.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
<<<Rolls eyes!!!
Are you serious?
You're the one who came in here shoving yourself and your lifestyle choices onto other people, telling them that they need to disregard their belief in what God's Word says about homosexuality and get behind legalizing gay marriage. Than you said that if they didn't than they were being bigots.
Nobody seeked you out and said "please come in here and tell us all about you and your choices".
You've been going on and on shoving yourself into other peoples lives since you first showed up in here. Telling them that if they don't vote for gay marriage than they're a bigot. So don't sit there saying quote: "They are shoving themselves in other people's lives because they feel insecure about their own". Because that's exactly what you're doing.
Where do you get off telling people how they should vote?
Open your blind eyes fella. You're guilty of that which you acuse others of.
Are you serious, RA ?
You're the one who came in here shoving yourself and your lifestyle choices onto other people, telling them that they need to disregard their belief in what God's Word says. Then you said that if they didn't than they were being demons.
You've been going on and on shoving yourself into other peoples lives since you first showed up in here. Telling them that if they don't agree with you than they're a demon. So don't sit there saying, "They are shoving themselves in other people's lives because they feel insecure about their own". Because that's exactly what you're doing.
Where do you get off telling people how they should believe ?
Open your blind eyes fella. You're guilty of that which you acuse others of.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya well, how many Christians do you see spending their time in a Zeus forum trying to prove to the Zeus believers that he isn't real?
A: None.
There is a bunch of them in WINLAC.

Get honest.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope I die while f_cking.
;)
How's the pig farmer ever gonna explain that one?
Grace Walker

Boone, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; To wit,(or to know) that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their Sins against them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation...
For he (God) hath made him (Jesus) to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
After carefully reading this, can anyone still say that a homosexual cannot enter heaven? Please rethink this carefully. IF we are a NEW creation and He doesn't count our sins against US , then what if a homosexual accepts Jesus Christ? He/She will become a NEW Creation IN Christ and God will NOT count their Sins against them either. Before some of you jump all over me for this and start slinging scripture at me, consider this for a moment please....It will either open your eyes or mine but it something to consider if anybody will take a moment and be open-minded during this discussion. Lets read it again..
We were all sinners. We became a NEW creation In Christ at the moment of accepting His Free Gift of salvation and God doesn't hold ANY of our sins against us...NONE of them even though we all still sin..That is ALL scriptural so if a homosexual accepts Jesus and they become a New creation in spirit just like we did, WHY do Christians not accept that? Before you throw out 1 Corinthians 6:9 to me, lets keep it in context and read on to verse 6:11..it says And that is what some of you WERE. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.
WERE is past tense but how does God see them AFTER they accept Jesus??? Now lets have it but please meditate on this as instructed in the Word of God and if someone disagree's, please just be civil and adults about this..OK?
Godís ways are so contrary to our ways. We have a hard time understanding His acceptance of us because so much of the teaching we have had is how to achieve. If - we realize - we are depending upon Jesus Christ as having cleansed us from our sins, we - realize - God sees us as perfect.ďFor by one offering He has perfected for all time those who are sanctified." (Hebrews 10:14). There is nothing that we can do to improve on that which God has declared perfect! And He can say this because through Jesus Christ we have met Him on His terms.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

The Lord has blessed me in this life. Standing in front of a crowd with thousands and thousands chearing. And God was there. It was a gift from God. The Lord gives and he takes away. Sitting on an interstate exit ramp for three days. Not a friend to be found, alone, or so I thought. God was there and he showed me what was around me. It was a gift from God. I have searched for God and found him in ways I could previously have never imagined. And God was there. I have run as far and as fast as I could till I found myself in the darkest place I think I have ever been. And into that dark place came the light. God was there and he showed me that he will never leave me or forsake me. God is worthy of my praise. I will be blessed, for I am blessed. Holy, Holy, Holy, is The Lord God Almighty. Who was, and is, and is to come. I am for ever grateful.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

blind man n the bleachers wrote:
A person who says they don't believe in God. Thinks himself great enough to judge God. And say he is bad because this or that and didn't do anything about it, and then again thinks himself great enough to judge God, says God is bad because he did something about it. Some one thinks too highly of themself. But they will be humbled. At a time of Gods choosing.
If the garden slug I stepped on asked me "Why ?" I would say "I'm sorry. It was an accident." Not "Because you are a pathetic creature that deserves to die."

Sorry, B-Mnn. I think many humans would be a saner deities than the deities of Christianity and Isalm.

Then again, YHWY said WE are Gods (Psalm 82). That makes far more sense to me.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, not to confuse the situation here brother, but isn't a 'fake Christian' a good thing?
That's besides the point however; but do you believe Ms. Walker has sock puppets in here?
Andrew (CS).
Doesn't almost everyone have 'sock puppets' here? Hi 'CS':D

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 515,641 - 515,660 of599,021
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

435 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min BenAdam 719,769
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min Dalit Trolls Fixers 114,926
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Michael 532,209
When hurricanes become ANGRY 11 min Doctor REALITY 13
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min Clearwater 172,173
Tony Dungy was right 20 min Doctor REALITY 9
Is homosexuality an ABOMINATION?? 27 min Doctor REALITY 4
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Porkpie Hat 256,334
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••