Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#537953 May 22, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
YahwehMart brand catsup is called Catchup.

YahwehMart also sells mustard by the seed.
Ah, what a surprise

Do what I say not what I do

Not only you guys don't rebuke each other, you join each other in a laugh

Well, nothing I didn't already know

Yet you guys would be tripping over yourselves if similar comments were made by Christians about Muslims

You are the guy always saying he isn't into labels being used negatively right?

And again, has a brief exchange with you last night and left it civil. But when you saw a chance where you thought you could twist, you could not come running fast enough to defend your man

In your head were you shouting

"I am coming ians"

puff puff puff

"hey skom ,why when lacez told lawest to fornicate with his mother and you heard him say something he has never said before,why didn't you attack him? I was too busy laughing at my buddy Catcher's bigoted comments and didn't hear it right away"

Don't worry, this won't be another long exchange. Your actions speak for themselves

Location hidden

#537954 May 22, 2013
Ashelah wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Humanist and I Love Jesus and God and all of mankind. I also love Science and abhor religion of any kind. I also support Gay rights, bringing down Big Pharm and Healialing this world. What do you make of that?
I would say we have a lot in common

Although to clarify, when I say "humanist" i mean people specifically claiming to follow some constitution Ians made up that call themselves "secular humanists"

The general idea of humanist is fine by me

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#537955 May 22, 2013
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
.if some of what's been said to me here was said to my face there mighta been fists flying. ;-)
Someone said they bet the people in here wouldn't say what they say to someone's face

I was thinking i wish I was his bookie!

I not only would say exactly what I say in here to someone's face but my guess is the conversations wouldn't be quite so long

But that for me makes the Internet a good thing. Probably for you too!

I don't deny though that the anonymity in some cases encourages people to say things they never would face-to-face

Some pros and cons I suppose

Anyway, just waving HI

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#537956 May 22, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>playing and wallowing in toxic feces filth is fantasy to you eh?
a human being should barf and vomit at such filthy and vile thoughts. but animalistic beasts looking like humans would go for such fantasies.
YOU are the poster forwarding the words. Got a mirror handy?

Location hidden

#537957 May 22, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that's it's principle function.
Even with the priests in every church all stealing the collection plate money meaning there wouldn't any profit?

And even with priests that are such bad salesmen that they would show up at a funeral for someone gay and tell people he is in hell and THEN try to sell people tithes?

Your stories sure do make a lot of sense

Many churches have every penny accounted for that comes in and after expenses makes sure every penny goes out to what it is supposed to like maintenance and charity

Even Booots confirmed he was on a board in his church and it worked the same way

Location hidden

#537958 May 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I dropped a huge shit...
...Felt like I was poopin out my intestines.
Next tome write yer weight on the wall. We'll know how much ta shovel out. We'll know which way's up by the hat.

Location hidden

#537959 May 22, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I like how you keep it on the down brow.
Ya ever see anyone take a shit on Star Trek? Do they beam it out?
Only if they kin git it past them klingons.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#537960 May 22, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Two guys that cheer it on when its their buddy are actually going to question the degree?
What is that supposed to mean?
Skombolis wrote:
But you guys were fine obviously with it being suggested he sleeps with his mother
I never saw that.

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

I thought that if I looked back, I would see something perhaps out of line, but I didn't see that. Lacez seemed to be trying to find out what Lawest was talking about.

Are there posts prior to these that you think are relevant?

Location hidden

#537961 May 22, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
What is that supposed to mean?
<quoted text>
I never saw that.
I thought that if I looked back, I would see something perhaps out of line, but I didn't see that. Lacez seemed to be trying to find out what Lawest was talking about.
Are there posts prior to these that you think are relevant?
You are joking right, the second link is Lacez saying this to him:

"Do you love your mom like you do your lover?

How sick you are."

It was a question he basically asked and answered for himself and then passed judgement on

It is no different than coming and saying Lawest sleeps with his mother

I absolutely refuse to engage you in your draw out lies and excuses

I responded here just to clarity this one obvious point

Well I guess and the other that I showed when you and Catcher were laughing it up over comments that if said by Christians about Muslims would be called bigoted

You are a fraud Tide. But what makes it sadder is you aren't a fraud because you probably don't believe what you claim, about not wanting labels when used negatively and some other posts you have made. You are a fraud because what you actually believe always takes a back-seat to a little validation from your buddies. You will lie, deny, and flat-out join in.

There is nothing else that needs ot be said. Whatever little quip or distraction game you want to play won't matter, I know it is become too obvious not to be seen for what it is by now

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#537962 May 22, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
In other words you have done your best to take whatever you could from the U.S to Mexico with you.
Yes, we liquidated everything and moved it out of the States with us. Why wouldn't we? We see the dollar as being relatively unsound, the banks relatively unsafe, and the government that backs them not sufficiently solvent to honor its promises following a massive bank collapse.

Plus, we get about 8% on insured government bonds. You're still getting under a percent in the States.

Fennario

#537963 May 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
wouldn't you want an easy job if you were still making decent money at over $40 an hour during OT?
No. I'd prefer a challenging and satisfying career that paid better than that.
Skombolis wrote:
What do you do there. I know in America sometimes retirees like to do things to stay busy like be a greeter at Walmart.
I see why you are so proud of the culture.

Yesterday, my wife and I greeted the sun on our daily walk on the lake's boardwalk. Later in the morning, we took our dogs to the dog park to play and socialize. She had her garden club in the afternoon, and I played bridge. And we had a tri-tip roast and too much wine and more at the home of some friends.

How was your day? Anything interesting at work? How about after work?
Skombolis wrote:
I am guessing with the water situation over there you would have a hard time distinguishing from yourself! In fact I bet you wish you could have taken that from America huh? You know, safe drinking water?~ snicker
My water is filtered and irradiated on my property. It is safe to drink out of the faucet. So is restaurant water.

Your food is not safe. Mine is almost all locally produced on small farms and ranches owned by single families that do it the old fashioned way. They have no access nor money for pesticides, hormones nor antibiotics for their herds and crops.

And many Americans are exposed to unknown radiation and carcinogen risks. Read it and weep:
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Inves...

I actually just lost a friend to lung cancer at 52 who had raised a family on one of those sites in SoCal. She had survived thyroid and breast cancer already.

You are much more likely to die prematurely than I am, whether from toxins, behind the wheel, or from a sedentary life style. We walk almost everywhere.

I'll bet you smoke, too.

Still snickering?

Fennario

#537964 May 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
let me know when you are going ot put on another one of those shows where you get all confused about who said what and then make fun of your own comments! That last one was hilarious That Mexican drinking water is getting to you already isn't it?
You're not even trying any more, are you?

Fennario

#537965 May 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
People are born Mexican. And you didn't just put down Mexico as a terrible place to be. You denigrated the people. Go look at what you wrote.
Imagine trash like the Dimwit feeling superior to anybody.
Catcher1 wrote:
Christianity is a belief system, and I feel comfortable criticizing it
Agreed.

And I am enjoying seeing unbelievers here and elsewhere becoming increasingly comfortable doing that, especially those that choose ridicule.

I'd like to see being a Christian something that people routinely keep to themselves, whether because of good manners, or because of stigma. I was amazed when, upon retirement and becoming Facebook friends with a few dozen former patients, how many were religious, and I had never known it. That's my idea of a good Christian - one who doesn't consider it anybody else's business.

And for those that are unwilling to be as courteous, perhaps they may find the closet more to their liking than dealing with the blow back of wearing their religion on their sleeve.

We should thank and praise the other Christians that are private about their religion.

Fennario

#537966 May 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Why are you mocking entire religions
I hope that it is in part to help set new standards for what is acceptable when discussing religion inorder to level the playing field. Skeptics should feel as free to comment about the religious as the religious have always felt discussing atheists.

Or did you think that you deserve special rights and privileges?
Skombolis wrote:
Do you feel your issue with one person within the religion gives you the moral right to insult the entire faith?
Faith itself should be ridiculed to anybody advocating it for others to at least the same extent as the bible criticizes unbelief.

Or did you think that you deserved special treatment?
Skombolis wrote:
Man I love these double standards
Enjoy them while you can.

Christopher Hitchens said, "I think religion should be treated with ridicule, hatred and contempt, and I claim that right."

I claim that right as well.

Fennario

#537967 May 23, 2013
Le_le wrote:
Thank you for your post. I am glad you are here..
Thanks. You, too. You have helped expose that self-righteous pack of hyenas.

Fennario

#537969 May 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
The word "bum" has a pejorative, derisive connotation.
That is correct.

The following definitions tend to be most commonly used, but with a lot of variance:

Of tramp, hobo and bum, the bum is the only non-migrant. He has no home or job, isn't looking for work, and can be found in or near the same place for extended periods of time, like in a cardboard box under the bridge.

Like bums, tramps and hobos are also without means and jobs, but unlike bums, they travel. Hobos tend to be looking for work, while tramps tend to shun work, preferring begging or grifting instead.

Bums and tramps are scorned because they don't work, while hobos are considered a cut above those two.

Sometimes vagrant means any wanderer without means or a job, and would include a hobo or a tramp. Sometimes, it only refers to tramps.

Vagabonds are also wanderers without roots or a job, but includes wanderers with means, such as a student traveling across Europe or Asia.

It's easy to find alternate schemas for these words. Often, they are treated as synonyms. But the one above is probably the best.

Fennario

#537970 May 23, 2013
Lawest100 wrote:
you are a little young wet behind the ears faggot punk laying up with another man taking and giving pipe to one another
Phaerae wrote:
Wow...Not cool Lawest.
Please let the man speak.

He is giving witness about the power of his faith, and how it simply generates a better quality of person than godless alternatives like humanism.

Fennario

#537971 May 23, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
God has healed some from a very young age who has this testimony, but he is not going to do it on a wide scale level, and his wisdom far exceeds your own.
Isn't your god the one that lamented his work on earth and decided to exterminate the human race to start over, but did so using the same breeding stock? Hello!

That would be a blithering idiot of a god, not a wise one.

Why do you suppose that your god sits for such blasphemy? He allegedly throws tornadoes, earthquakes and tsunamis at thousands of people in his rage, but seems powerless to stop people like me.

Go figure.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#537972 May 23, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
*giggling like a schoolgirl*
That was so Freudian.

ROFLOLOL!
Rosa Winkel

Byron Bay, Australia

#537973 May 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I get that. I understand that not all bums are worthless, drug addicted pieces of filth - that some are good folks just down on their luck.
I knew one bum that had a bad limp, he'd walk the parking lot of a Home Depot I used to shop at frequently, he washed windows for money - he never asked for freebies, he wanted to work. He became homeless because of a very bad divorce and got into whiskey. He had a limp because he was an injured ex-marine. My heart went out to the man and for about 2 years I bought his Windex for him. Then he just disappeared, never saw him again. I always hoped my prayers for him were answered.
But based on my experience, I'd say the vast majority are bums because they allowed themselves to get that way.
And don't confuse my use of the word 'bum' as rudeness, it's just that I'm very non-politically correct. I don't say Native American, I say Indian. I don't say flight attendant, I say stewardess. I don't say administrative assistant, I say secretary, and so on.
It's not what you say, it's how you say it.

Plenty of homeless people are not bad, they've just had hard lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 16 min Bongo 53,376
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 34 min dollarsbill 693,593
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 46 min Hukt on Fonix 992,493
Got my ex pregnant before break up. What do I do? 1 hr onemale1 3
Is God a "Bully" sometimes? 1 hr Peter Ross 56
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,483
Can Chinese girls date foreign men? 2 hr Puttin Bro 2
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) Mon dirtyguy34 35
More from around the web