Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#537826 May 22, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. HUSH !!, or I'll pull your pants down, take you over my knee and ......
Once again, I choose the second option.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#537827 May 22, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You're hilarious.
Gays cause natural disasters?
You contradicted yourself in the same sentence.
You should because a comedian.
Did the earth move 4 u? LOLOL

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#537828 May 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Your balls are showing.
Oops.

http://igeekoutoverclouds.com/wp-content/uplo...

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#537829 May 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
If they did, you think it'd come in a 20 pack, like cigarettes? Or maybe a 10 pack?
Who knows.

If the tobacco companies jumped on it, if it became legal, we could see anything. I'd prefer it if marijuana was made legal, but regulated to the point where there would be no profit incentive for big companies to push weed like they did with tobacco. The stuff should be grown locally, and sold locally, not be made into a corporate enterprise, where conflict of interests may lead to substantial societal problems.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#537830 May 22, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to drop some E in my catchup.
To the cognoscenti, it's catsup, dude.

I'll also accept ketchup.

Do you know the etymology of the word? It is derived from a Chinese fish sauce, koechiap.

I'm here to help.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#537831 May 22, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, I choose the second option.
.. you're now old enough to lead ..

<< handing Alice four scarves >>

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#537832 May 22, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't smoked any for several years.
They need to legalize it so I can just go buy some at Rite Aid.
From my teens and into my forties I thought it should be legalized also. But now I'm in my fifty's and was kind of looking forward to the x-tra income some basement bud would provide.

Either way I have every intention of going back to it one day.

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#537833 May 22, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you're now old enough to lead ..
<< handing Alice four scarves >>
I don't understand the scarves thing.
Did I miss something?
Grace Walker

Wilmington, NC

#537834 May 22, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. agree. There was no anthropology, no real scientific knowledge, in the 7th Century BCE. Instead, there was only the natural world where pharaohs were divine, their subjects unified by a single religion ..
<quoted text>
.. so far, so good ..
<quoted text>
.. right, much like disobeying the pharaohs (gods) and succumbing to temptation ..
<quoted text>
.. I can relate to that; Alice tempts me on a regular basis. Don't you think she's hot ??..
<quoted text>
.. why is that illogical? It makes perfect sense to me ..
<quoted text>
.. why not ??..
<quoted text>
.. are you unable to do that yourself? Why do you need a church ??..
<quoted text>
.. for me, therein lies the problem. If I do not obey the church's rules, my destiny is hell-fire and damnation. That's one hell of a threat from a group of people who claim God has all the power and they are powerless ..
Hi HL...Then you really don't have a problem my friend. A relationship with Jesus Christ doesn't consist of following rules that are demanded by any church. Jesus healed people from all kinds of sickness, diseases and sins just as they were. He didn't wait until they made things right and then heal them. He left us with 2 commandments..Love God and Love others...All someone has to do is accept His free gift of salvation. If we had to earn it, then it wouldn't be a gift. Have a good night my friend and don't let people convince you that Jesus expects you to walk a perfect life before He accepts you and even after He accepts you.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#537835 May 22, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand the scarves thing.
Did I miss something?
You're missing a lot!

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#537838 May 22, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
To the cognoscenti, it's catsup, dude.
I'll also accept ketchup.
Do you know the etymology of the word? It is derived from a Chinese fish sauce, koechiap.
I'm here to help.
YahwehMart brand catsup is called Catchup.

On the label, there's an illustration of farmers with pitchforks and torches running down some tomatoes.

YahwehMart also sells mustard by the seed.

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#537839 May 22, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're missing a lot!
Well thankfully you don't define me.
Have a nice, enjoyable evening.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#537841 May 22, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously do have a religion, which is funny, but then...
"...little young wet behind the ears faggot punk laying up with another man taking and giving pipe to one another and you have the unmitigated gall to call ANYONE else sick..."
When you're walking with Jesus Christ, is he giving you any advice or guidance? Is this what you come up with all on your own, or is this with "his" help?
To my memory we have never really posted to one another before, I'm satisfied within myself that while my manner might've been a bit more blunt and brisk than a believer should have put it, but I have told no lies in anything that I have said, and if I am somehow in the wrong for that, than God will deal with my heart on it.

But as usual the case, like most of you unbelievers, your "rebukement" is totally one-sided, but not that it matters to me one way or the other.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#537843 May 22, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you have, in your dreams.
You're just another bully, and we all know bullies are cowards.
Again.......thank you, as I've said before, anything a devil like you attack me with I consider it a compliment for reasons beyond your understanding.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#537844 May 22, 2013
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree, that person hit a nerve when they mentioned your mother and while I understand considering the circumstances, you allowed your anger take hold and you lashed out...that's calling it for what it is friend.
If God or Jesus was in the room I hardly think your comments would fly....and this you know is true.
I know we will never agree on everything, especially homosexuality as many people in my life are gay even my nephew....your comments crossed the line.
I'm sorry Phae, but you are wrong, I barely took notice of the comment he made that involved my mother, what did attract my attention was his statement of calling me or anyone else sick given what he is and what he engages in, like I said to tide, if I was truly out of place then God will trouble me over it. Peace.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#537845 May 22, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Twisted and misguided twisters are ok though, eh?
I'd say the Oklahoma one was on a wide scale level.
Where's the wisdom in that?
Get down on your knees in prayer ask God why he allowed it to happen.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#537846 May 22, 2013
If you do _____, you are going to hell.
If you do _____, you are going to hell.
Say it as many times as you want. And fill in the blank with whatever you want. The issue is not that what a person does will condemn them to Hell.
The issue is, they are already condemned to Hell. The good news is, Jesus came and paid our sin debt. And we can be free from the bondage of sin through him. You can choose to reject this Jesus, and continue on, to hell. I believe this.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#537847 May 22, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>true thing writer! Him have some nerve calling anyone sick and he go push up another man feces everyday! that is one sick and vile beast.
True, or probably having his pushed up by another man, or both.........siiiiiick.

“Hippie Witch”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#537848 May 22, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry Phae, but you are wrong, I barely took notice of the comment he made that involved my mother, what did attract my attention was his statement of calling me or anyone else sick given what he is and what he engages in, like I said to tide, if I was truly out of place then God will trouble me over it. Peace.
Lol...agree to disagree my friend ;-), my concern comes from a place of caring.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#537849 May 22, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Making a scenario using my mother is just as disgusting and pathetic, and it goes beyond a simple "insult", but off course punk I understand that you are trying to build analogy to use as a word twisting term about me and my mother, and you will try to twist the disgusting lie for all you can get out of it, but what I have said about you is absolutely true, because that IS the nature of the filth that you are involved in, don't know if you work, but if you do.......then do your co-workers a favor and wash good before you sit in any of the seats on your job.
You are a sick thing.
You don't even warrant the label of "human being."

Such hate only comes from garbage like yourself.

Have a good day/evening/morning :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 min stemaxgizmo 1,979
How to get Free Steam games, Steam Wallet codes... (Dec '13) 14 min Official Hackers1 93
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min bacon hater 817,628
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 39,959
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 1 hr thetruth 9,243
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Seentheotherside 579,116
News Police Say Suspect Involved in 9 Armed Robberies 2 hr discocrisco 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 270,134
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr transdem0n 176,208
More from around the web