Did I miss something?
.. I have a scarf fetish ..

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#537870 May 22, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
While I understand your concern Ms. Happy, many events of the bible can be historically proven, whether or not some of the writings were from 2nd, 3rd or 4th hand sources or some things exaggerated a bit because of exuberance or overzealousness. Scripture is fairly accurate, and your feelings and opinions on my faith or anyone elses faith is simply just your opinion. You continue flogging the same tired horse. We get it. You hold our beliefs as myth and we believe what you're saying about it is just your very poor and biased opinion.
That simple.
Your proof....lacking or rather missing.
CS.
The same can be said of the Hebrew Bible, Quran, Elder Edda, Popul Vu, Sumerian myths, Greek and Roman Mythology and even Mein Kampf and the Turner Diaries.

It does not make them perfect, decent or honest. It certainly does not make any of them the "Word of God".

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#537872 May 22, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Get down on your knees in prayer ask God why he allowed it to happen.
.. Catcher enjoys getting down on his knees ..

.. why are you being so mean to him ??..

“"None shall pass"”

There

#537873 May 22, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's exactly what they're doing.
Andrew (CS).
We, as humans, constantly decieve, fool and trick ourselves.

It is impossible not to.

With Established Harem

#537874 May 22, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get down on my knees for anyone or anything.
.. fibber ..

“Hippie Witch”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#537875 May 22, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with that is that if you allow it to continue uncontested, it'll just fester like the rotting pile his morals are.
What does contesting do or accomplish, they know I disagree on what they say and we've spent years arguing about it. I'm done battling as it does little or nothing for my well being and leaves me with a bitter taste in my mouth. LeLe, myself and others have gone round and round and round...I finally got off the merry go round.

I dislike a lot of what's posted here which is why I've stayed away for so long, my being here is simply to stay in touch with people I care for no matter what side of the debate they're on. Folks here will attest that one time or another I've argued and debated with all, RA, Quin, Skom, Lawest, CounterStrike, Mike, GOD and even dear LeLe who I love. I'm just tired of it is all.

I think there's a bravado people have when posting anonymously...and I wonder quite often if what's said here would ever be said publicly in mixed company...and I doubt it personally....if some of what's been said to me here was said to my face there mighta been fists flying. ;-)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#537876 May 22, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> This reminds me of something that I understand our former overseer to have once said, that if you take a man and turned him upside down, he will start cursing angerily and would be ready to fight, but if you do the same to a saint, the only thing that will come out of his mouth is a constant plead of calling the name Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus..........over and time again,
If one cannot tell the obvious difference by discernment, then they will by other God given methods.
I think that is the stupidest post I have read this year.

Wooly Sheep! Does that really make sense to you ?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#537877 May 22, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear Lord, Many are the wonderful works You have done. You have put a new song in my mouth and praise in my heart. You gave new life to my steps and peace in my soul. You have lifted me up and placed me upon solid ground. Thank you. May my life bless You and my Words exalt You, O Lord. In Jesus' name, amen.
Prime time with God
Amen :)

#537878 May 22, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Encouraging Words....
God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can't take credit for this; it is a gift from God
Ephesians 2:8
K-Love
Our Present :)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#537879 May 22, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> The REAL Christians are the born again tongue talking spirit filled people IN the body of Christ, which is the real definition of 'Church', I know that I likely went over your head here, but think about it.
SO.... To be a "Real Christian" I have to be a complete moron or insane.

No thanks.

#537880 May 22, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes....she is doing good also....She just recently moved into a brand new Beautiful house
I don't want to get into the bickering....Life is too short for that (That is my opinion)....I am not afraid of anyone on this thread....I come in every morning, spread what I want to spread and MOVE ON.
The Icon Fairies are cute.....Aren't they????
I love the nuts best :)

With Established Harem

#537881 May 22, 2013
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
What does contesting do or accomplish, they know I disagree on what they say and we've spent years arguing about it. I'm done battling as it does little or nothing for my well being and leaves me with a bitter taste in my mouth. LeLe, myself and others have gone round and round and round...I finally got off the merry go round.
I dislike a lot of what's posted here which is why I've stayed away for so long, my being here is simply to stay in touch with people I care for no matter what side of the debate they're on. Folks here will attest that one time or another I've argued and debated with all, RA, Quin, Skom, Lawest, CounterStrike, Mike, GOD and even dear LeLe who I love. I'm just tired of it is all.
I think there's a bravado people have when posting anonymously...and I wonder quite often if what's said here would ever be said publicly in mixed company...and I doubt it personally....if some of what's been said to me here was said to my face there mighta been fists flying. ;-)
.. hang around for a bit. Are you familiar with the HL experience ??..

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#537882 May 22, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. fibber ..
Sorry, forgot about that.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#537883 May 22, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
*giggling like a schoolgirl*
Glad I wasn't the only one who saw that. LOL

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#537884 May 22, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. I have a scarf fetish ..
Oh ...I scarf'd a pizza last nite.

With Established Harem

#537885 May 22, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Wooly Sheep! Does that really make sense to you ?
.. absolutely! I have some wool scarves ..

With Established Harem

#537886 May 22, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Our Present :)
.. did you buy us more scarves ??.,.

With Established Harem

#537887 May 22, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I love the nuts best :)
.. really ??..

Location hidden

#537888 May 22, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen..If a person were to save someone's life today, that person would be considered a hero and the person whose life was saved would feel he owed the hero something. Jesus DIED to save the world and some people only scoff at this?? Oh well, a gift cant be granted if the receiver wont accept it.
Hello Grace Walker :) I agree

“Hippie Witch”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#537889 May 22, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>.. hang around for a bit. Are you familiar with the HL experience ??..
Lol...no...just started following the thread again to get caught up. I'll sit back and watch the show though ha ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 56 min Michael 667,948
God has.......A-L-W-A-Y-S?!?!......EXISTED???!!! 1 hr Defeated Atheism 11
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Defeated Atheism 979,478
London TV viewers fixed on trump Inaugural process 1 hr Mr About Town 8
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Rider on the Storm 92,754
Did O.J. toss murder into a Brentwood street g... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 27
The REAL TRUTH about TWA Flight 800 (Dec '15) 2 hr Doctor REALITY 11
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Brian_G 286,095
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 hr lisw 183,629
More from around the web