“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#537589 May 22, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I try to limit my "debates" to two or three posts. After that...the responses become redundant. I always hope that my writing skills will allow me to get my points across in those two or three posts.
I have in the past participated in some of these "debates". In the end they have been a waste of time. Most of us...are not going to change our minds nor will we back down.
I had this thought the other day...if today was my last day...my final hours...would I want to spend it arguing with some anonymous poster about some moot point...
This thread is like a soap opera...you can take time off...come back a couple of thousand posts later...and not miss a thing. We need to get us one of those people that can write a weekly recap in 4000 characters or less.
LOL!

There is some chance to share knowledge and learn in the flow Annie.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#537590 May 22, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I never ask you to understand my posts or respond to me,
I never dabate with anyone who worship own imaginary gods,and accuse others of not doing the same.
Yo are Liar,and your father is father of all Lies,
just I set you free of any worries about me,
God didn't give you any spiritual authority who can be reward with eternal prize,who not?
same you speak to the same cyber mutts every day,
and claim you are witnessing of True gospel
You are double face hipocrite cyber mutt,worthless stranger not known by anyone,
and dr Shrink is nr.1 who pee on your faken remarks,claims,and who you are?
YOU ARE NOTHING,
I TALK TO PEOPLE ,AND AGAINST PEOPLE
you can talk to yourselves, cockroaches, your dog and your wife how big guy you are?
you are still nothing,nobody and POS next life days,
my problem is when I read such crap posts like yours,at same time
my daigestion system stop works,and release healthy france riviera
FARTS at your nose and your sect
get a f.... you away from responds to my gibberish language posts
f....you
LOL x 20

At least you provide some comedy you bungling imbecile. And I must commend you for consistently being an imbecile.

It is however sad that you must portray yourself in this way. Catcher lacks common sense, at least everyone, maybe even including himself can agree on that, but you, you are a special breed indeed.

Your insults are weak and pathetic. You need a new play book Dr. Shrimp. To what purpose do you have so many problems with people? There is none in this thread that you can make peace with beyond 2 weeks. Yet you see everyone else as a problem. Talk about delusional.

The insults you spew are only fit for the cespool you slurp it up from. dealing with people the way you do is rather embarrassing. You are a very shabby individual indeed.

Quite poor. Very uncivilized.
Come now, you can do better.
....with all due respect.

:)

Counter_Strike: Don't hate what you can comprehend, don't hurt what you can't kill.[Quo Vadis]

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#537591 May 22, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. that's already been done. LeLe is Satan's pawn ..
So you believe in Satan?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#537592 May 22, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
i am glad to hear you are rolling in pesos!
How gauche. I said that we were comfortable. We live fairly humbly by our own standards.

Fennario

#537593 May 22, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
my job is pretty easy
It sounds like you've found your place in the world. I'm glad to hear that you're making a difference.
Skombolis wrote:
i get to listen to American radio while working.
Wow!

That rules out the drive through at McDonalds. You need a headset for that. It also rules out just about any thinking job, or one where you deal with the public.

I'm guessing night watchman.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#537594 May 22, 2013
Yes, humility is the key. Because frankly God not going to reveal Himself to anyone come to Him with an attitude like God owe them something. God send Jesus, that it. A heart need to be humble and cry out to Jesus for deliverance. Someone that talking about if God was real God would choose other than a book to talk to mankind or why God don't prevent this disaster or that disaster, they talking like they can get back at God or something. That why Jesus ask Paul in acts 26v14 Paul why are you kicking against the Thorns?? a person fight against God is not God they hurt, they hurt themselves
[QUOTE who="Peace_Warrior"] <quoted text>
Humility is the key to anything and is not only applicable to non believers... for a haughty spirit sometimes seems to get the better of supposed to be Christians also, and can come across as equally
ugly. But I like your analogy of a supernatural humility... that humility which truly is necessary to reach out to God, and which he uses sometimes to bring mankind 'down' to first recognise
their own disabilities of a mind to grasp his greatness... His All encompassing Spirit. It is heard time and time again... just the word 'God' when a tragedy strikes out of the blue, and folk call out 'O God!”... when others will blame him. But to say what others 'should or should not do' to those adults who have already made their decisions, is a fruitless conversation in here, as equally as we also cannot be persuaded. It is not the platform for saving souls as many would like to believe just reading here...
We are here to share Why Should Jesus Love Me... and despite my personal walk with him has been of great wonder to me, and still fail to understand why? But it is sufficient to simply know he does, and every day just grows into the greatest love story of the human kind.
When it comes to science... it's a dead end at an intellectual level, because that same supernatural humility does open doors to his creation in his word... for what was opened to me was Nobel Prize material of the cosmos, proven by men of renown 5 months 'after' it was presented to physics. In all fairness to the Christian Faith it is time to let go and let God more often than is truly done, and 'watch' as Jesus said, it 'all coming togethe alone is the creator-destroyer of all souls - and to this end - even the judge. Are 'we' tried in the fire and found wanting? That... is the burning question... Peace be with you Tri, and thanx for sharing.
More people realizing science is a dead end when it come to God. Lots of people in the Buddhism have to do some real soul searching because what science revealing make it very hard for anyone with a brain to now believe the universe and people come by accident. People should just admit want to worship themselves and not God and stop with the foolish notion that air create itself lol..

Now people may can learn a thing or two from the billboard, although with all the repetition I not even sure about that no more. But I agree with you that this billboard can't save any souls. I use to think the Christians here would automatically know that, but I think some Christians here really think any human being can make someone a Jesus Follower. They want to play God...LOL. They just as naive as the atheist or unbeliever that think they can cause a Christian to turn they back on Jesus. But some people like beating a dead horse and want to use this billboard as they personal mission. well good luck to them.

And you have it right, sharing about Jesus on here is a good thing. That what draw me to here last yr because I had some questions. They never get answered but Christians was mostly talking about Christianity and Jesus.

Why should Jesus love me is a simple answer, because God is love and wants love reciprocated freely. That only reason God never kill Adam and Eve and start from scratch. But Christians sharing about bible and Jesus all these writings is a good thing. You take care writer.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#537595 May 22, 2013
Le_le wrote:
Annie- these are men who claim to have the Glory and Strength and Honor of Jesus Christ- their Lord and Savior..
I find their belittling and back biting towards me or anyone who disagrees w them, for that matter- ridiculously against who they say they Love!
These men profess to be strong Christian men??- umm ok..
Look at how they circle like school girls - all of them..lol..
It's amazing how insecure they are.. insecure in themselves
and certainly in their god..-yuck!
I do not expect you to agree w me or even respond.. just happy
you weren't afraid to point out the obvious..thanks for that.
Happy Lesbo wrote:

.. they're misogynistic, transparent schoolyard bullies ..
HEY RR-what do you think of all this?
I think it's funny.

That both sides (theist and atheist) bitch, gripe, moan, call names and put the other 'side' down then on plain that the other side is doing it.

I try my best boy to generalize or stereotype people. I refuse to think that the atheists or theists on Topix are representative of their respective groups.

That's one good thing I've learned in my shirt time here, better tolerance and understanding of people, ALL people (except OCB)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#537596 May 22, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You're hilarious.
Gays cause natural disasters?
You contradicted yourself in the same sentence.
You should because a comedian.
Why do you feed the troll?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#537597 May 22, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen Scar for awhile.
I wonder what caught his eye.
He's looping Star Trek on his computer.

:)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#537598 May 22, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks IANS !!
Happy belated birthday! Sorry, I didn't se you 'round these parts yesterday!

I'll make YOU a sammich...

(woah)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#537599 May 22, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul thinks he is God.
Okay.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#537600 May 22, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude.
"There's no FUN in fundamentalism."
If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat?

Fennario

#537601 May 22, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Just don't dream of waking up in America cause you will be really disappointed when you wake up ~snicker
Dream? Of what? Strip malls? A 7-Eleven, a church, a KFC and a gas station mini-mart at every intersection? What do you think America has to offer somebody apart from a chance at a good education or a chance to make a good living, neither of which is relevant to us? And are you aware that both of those are eroding as fast as its infrastructure and middle class?

My wife is going back to California next month to visit her father for a week. She's dreading every aspect of that trip apart from being able to see him.

Don't be so damned proud. I get the best parts of America with a satellite dish, an Internet connection, or by courier.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#537602 May 22, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious to me that our culture thrives on argument. These are just some similar words that start with "re".
Rebuff
Reproach
Resend
Rebut
Reprimand
Refuse
Reject
Repulse
Repudiate
Reprehend
Remonstrate
Reverse
Restrain
Retard
Repress
Refute
Renounce
You are right. We can discuss ideas and keep the conflict between the ideas, not the people expressing them.
You forgot "Redneck"....

How dare you.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#537603 May 22, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Neato!

Haha !

I gotsta show that to Mrs RR

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#537604 May 22, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That's the really neat thing about your god - the way he humbly imitates the non-existent gods. You can scarcely distinguish him from Odin and Zeus.
If you say so, brother.

I'm tired of trying to teach you anything.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#537605 May 22, 2013
<quoted text>
No, you introduced the idea of the dying man when I was discussing taking advantage of the vulnerable. The example I provided of that was threatening grieving people with hell. Those are potential tithers, not dying people. Doofus.
'Potential tithers'??

Oh ya, you think the church is all about making money...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#537606 May 22, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post RR.....
:-)
Thanks, Epi

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#537607 May 22, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bums?
Yes, bums.

"Homeless people" to you politically correcters...

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#537608 May 22, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Or a man and man/woman and woman.
See, I don't only have a physical attraction to my man, but an emotional one as well.
I love him, and love isn't physical.
If your love is physical, then you really don't know the meaning of it.
I suppose you just commented on my post without reading it. How typical of you. Man to man and woman to woman may seem like love to you, a physical and emotional attraction, perversion. There's a thin line between love and lust, just as the truth of anything is so easily perverted.

CS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Dave Nelson 809,037
Moses never existed 13 min KiMare 1,254
asking a friend for a spanking (Mar '12) 16 min princessddlife 10
sharing your wife 19 min Chrisalex 23
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 22 min My name is Ashok ... 5,624
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 47 min WORD OF GOD OBSCENE 944
“Microsoft” Evolution headset 54 min myideas2 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 268,805
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Seentheotherside 573,728
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 5 hr hehehe7385 17
More from around the web