:)

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#537598 May 22, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks IANS !!
Happy belated birthday! Sorry, I didn't se you 'round these parts yesterday!

I'll make YOU a sammich...

(woah)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#537599 May 22, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul thinks he is God.
Okay.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#537600 May 22, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude.
"There's no FUN in fundamentalism."
If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#537601 May 22, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Just don't dream of waking up in America cause you will be really disappointed when you wake up ~snicker
Dream? Of what? Strip malls? A 7-Eleven, a church, a KFC and a gas station mini-mart at every intersection? What do you think America has to offer somebody apart from a chance at a good education or a chance to make a good living, neither of which is relevant to us? And are you aware that both of those are eroding as fast as its infrastructure and middle class?

My wife is going back to California next month to visit her father for a week. She's dreading every aspect of that trip apart from being able to see him.

Don't be so damned proud. I get the best parts of America with a satellite dish, an Internet connection, or by courier.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#537602 May 22, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious to me that our culture thrives on argument. These are just some similar words that start with "re".
Rebuff
Reproach
Resend
Rebut
Reprimand
Refuse
Reject
Repulse
Repudiate
Reprehend
Remonstrate
Reverse
Restrain
Retard
Repress
Refute
Renounce
You are right. We can discuss ideas and keep the conflict between the ideas, not the people expressing them.
You forgot "Redneck"....

How dare you.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#537603 May 22, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Neato!

Haha !

I gotsta show that to Mrs RR

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#537604 May 22, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That's the really neat thing about your god - the way he humbly imitates the non-existent gods. You can scarcely distinguish him from Odin and Zeus.
If you say so, brother.

I'm tired of trying to teach you anything.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#537605 May 22, 2013
<quoted text>
No, you introduced the idea of the dying man when I was discussing taking advantage of the vulnerable. The example I provided of that was threatening grieving people with hell. Those are potential tithers, not dying people. Doofus.
'Potential tithers'??

Oh ya, you think the church is all about making money...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#537606 May 22, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post RR.....
:-)
Thanks, Epi

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#537607 May 22, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bums?
Yes, bums.

"Homeless people" to you politically correcters...

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#537608 May 22, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Or a man and man/woman and woman.
See, I don't only have a physical attraction to my man, but an emotional one as well.
I love him, and love isn't physical.
If your love is physical, then you really don't know the meaning of it.
I suppose you just commented on my post without reading it. How typical of you. Man to man and woman to woman may seem like love to you, a physical and emotional attraction, perversion. There's a thin line between love and lust, just as the truth of anything is so easily perverted.

CS.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#537609 May 22, 2013
hum-drum ...

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#537610 May 22, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe in Satan?
.. you probably think the biblical story of an early civilization is fact; I see it as historical mythology, a rendering of how one society framed ethics ..

.. can we learn from the bible? Absolutely. I see it as an empty canvas which requires an artist to interpret what a culture was trying to convey through oral then written tradition. And, like any work of art, each beholder will interpret it differently, become the artisan ..

.. the belly-crawling serpent is but a rendition of the good -vs- evil concept where the divine hero conquers all ..

.. Egyptian Midianites would say, "I am a serpent, I am a snake," the Druids identified themselves as serpents, their meaning clear, "I am a student and exemplar of wisdom-knowledge."

Matthew 10:16: "Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves."

.. the priesthood changed it a bit, created an evil viper to suppress learning. Without knowledge, the minions obeyed and surrendered their personal power, desire to learn, to the elite ..

.. some things never change ..

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#537611 May 22, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing of my education lass. You take great care in making posts and ensuring that you spell everything correct, lovely. You still lack common sense either way you take it. Wasting people's time seems something you're good at. Now scurry along and don't bother the nice folk in here... saavy?
CS AKADEMY OF EDUKASHUN in Counter Terrorism.
More tripe from the YahwehMart greeter.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#537612 May 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
That's one good thing I've learned in my shirt time here, better tolerance and understanding of people, ALL people (except OCB)
<< returning Drano to bathroom cabinet >>

<< making RR sammwich >>

.. heavy mayo sweetie ??..

.. pickles? Onion? Lettuce or cabbage? Rye or wheat ??..

Since: Sep 10

Sacramento, CA

#537613 May 22, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe in Satan?
Who, me?

No, I don't believe in Satan.

I believe I'll have another beer though.

Everybody has to believe something, no?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#537615 May 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
There is some chance to share knowledge and learn in the flow Annie.
Just what is to be learned from the name-calling BT? People trashing reputations of others? People making up lies just to belittle others?

If there is knowledge in that...

I think when someone called another person a "fool" just for saying that his family was Christian...I don't know...just showed my how desperate that we sometimes get around here just to win some unwinnable argument.

I love discussion...don't even mind it getting a little "hot" at times...I just deplore what it seems to make us become.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#537616 May 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
'Potential tithers'??
Oh ya, you think the church is all about making money...
The Catholic and Orthodox Church is for sure.
Televangelists for sure.

The rest would have to be evaluated individually... all 38,000+ of them.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#537618 May 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, bums.
"Homeless people" to you politically correcters...
There is a homeless man that stand across the street every morning waiting for the agency to open that serves breakfast at 6:00 AM. He arrives at around 5:00. While he is waiting...he comes his hair...cleans his teeth...repacks his duffel bag.

One day...I saw inside that bag...everything neatly folded...his shirts folded and put in one plastic bag...his socks in another...and yet another for his pants. I was amazed at how neat and percise that he was.

I did not see a "bum"...just a man that for some unknown to me reason no longer had a home to go to.

IMO "Bums" can live in homes...be married...have kids. They are the type of people that mentally or physically abuse their families and friends. They take advantage of others. They care about no one but themselves.

Saying someone is "homeless" over calling them a "bum" is not being politically correct...it is being respectful to someone regardless of what might have happened in their lives.

Most of us at any point could have circumstances beyond our control happen and we might be on the streets. If you have a guarantee that it won't happen to you...then you are more blessed than most people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min ChristINSANITY is... 818,021
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 16 min Neville Thompson 127
Most incredible Mystery of all-time: an Eternal... 19 min giddy up 8
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 56 min Christina La Vey 579,275
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 58 min RADEKT 270,176
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr theswamiji 5,929
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 39,983
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 hr RiccardoFire 98,011
More from around the web