Location hidden

#537575 May 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahhah!
I hope so.
Thanks Epy.
Hi Cap;

News traveled thru the wind you lookin for some mischeif.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#537576 May 22, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt you know how to work anything in the bedroom!
But hey, you still got your Mexican paradise, that;s something right?
<quoted text>
Actually my job is pretty easy and i get to listen to American radio while working. What do you listen to? 2 neighbors and a donkey doing the Mexican hat dance?
LOL
Why put down Mexicans?
mike

AOL

#537577 May 22, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello mike. Comfort is a feeling. This whole little game you are playing is getting quite boring. You want to ask what another feels and thinks. So, you can try to insult them. I have been kind and respectful to you. You have not been in return. You can waste your time responding if you like. But, I am not wsting anymore of my time with you. Have a good day.
Have I not been respectful?

You gave a testimony, you did not explain very well how a holy-spirit gave you comfort. You had a favorable outcome, is that why you felt comfort?

Belief and feelings have there place.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#537578 May 22, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be faint, not feint. Feints are swordsmanship maneuvers.
That would be its, not it's. Its is the possessive, it's is a contraction.
Education matters, far more than religious jibber jabber.
You know nothing of my education lass. You take great care in making posts and ensuring that you spell everything correct, lovely. You still lack common sense either way you take it. Wasting people's time seems something you're good at. Now scurry along and don't bother the nice folk in here... saavy?

CS AKADEMY OF EDUKASHUN in Counter Terrorism.
mike

AOL

#537579 May 22, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawnnnn nnn~
It must really fry your potatoes to hear so many public figures offer prayer for the families in the tornado ripped areas.
People here- should behave as caring adults even when there is no current tragedy~ I think I have MADE that point very clear in my 39,000 something posts.
What have you made clear in YOUR posts here?
I'll tell you what YOU have proved-
That people who don't believe in God are nasty acting -due to feeling left out.
Quitchyer' grumpin' and whining and ASK GOD- "Are YOU for real ?"
That is all you have to do.
Funny!

Feeling foolish because you dranked the "cool-aide"?

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#537580 May 22, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawnnnn nnn~
It must really fry your potatoes to hear so many public figures offer prayer for the families in the tornado ripped areas.
People here- should behave as caring adults even when there is no current tragedy~ I think I have MADE that point very clear in my 39,000 something posts.
What have you made clear in YOUR posts here?
I'll tell you what YOU have proved-
That people who don't believe in God are nasty acting -due to feeling left out.
Quitchyer' grumpin' and whining and ASK GOD- "Are YOU for real ?"
That is all you have to do.
He does believe in god. His god is himself. He and Scatcher 1 and Ms. Happy are their own pantheon of gods. they worship their own flawed and silly little selves and not Supreme Being above them will be tolerated.

This scripture below explains it all:

2 Timothy 3:1-7

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of The Most High One;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

The above seems blatantly true. Sad indeed.

Andrew (CS).

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#537581 May 22, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. interesting post ..
.. remember your meltdown with Hiding From You? It happens. Someday I'll paint over the spaghetti sauce on my kitchen ceiling ..
.. back to being HL this AM, meltdown over ..
I do. And that should show you why I don't wish to contribute to such banter....unless it is unavoidable.

Location hidden

#537582 May 22, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cap;
News traveled thru the wind you lookin for some mischeif.
NAH!
Just sorta worried about you sis.
Remember our lil' talk about the Pacific plate, and the volcanos?

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#537583 May 22, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
I call em like I see em. You and I haven't seen eye to eye at times and that my happen again sometime. But where this is concerned everything you've said to and about Le_le is true. She's changed, and even though she doesn't see it many of us that have known her for a long time do.
I sat on the sideline saying nothing hoping she'd stand up and take responsibility for her actions rather than trying to blame others. But it became very clear that wasn't going to happen so I felt it was time to speak up. It's up to her to deal with it as she will. And I think we both know how that will be.
_______
The Wings are doing great. Better than I thought they would. Sadly I can't see the games here except the ones on NBC on the weekend. All the other sports channels they're on are blacked out here.
I'm watching the Tigers now. They're up 3-1 over Cleveland going into the 9th. Scherzer gave up a run in the first but has looked sharp since. I hope Leyland gives him a chance to go the distance. They're saying it would be his first complete game if he does.
I'm no fan of yours that's for sure fella, but I'm happy to see you among us in the land of the living, and I hope your health has improved.

Shalom.

Counter_Strike.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#537584 May 22, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots lots more...
... and I went to bed with my boots on... if I could find somewhere to rest. Steeled for good BT!
I gotta go but just a hello in blowing thru...
... wondering 2 how lil whispers is.
Take Care.
Mornin PW;

I heard it thru the grapevine that wondering.Had to come way back here to find ya.Doin fine.Hep big stick been busy too.lol I been out baking my bones in warmth.Ya know was a long hard cold winter.lol Have a good one.God bless lu2

Location hidden

#537585 May 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
NAH!
Just sorta worried about you sis.
Remember our lil' talk about the Pacific plate, and the volcanos?
Remember that talk well,know ya got something in that stew pot wanna share with me?Thanks for caring about me.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#537586 May 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do. And that should show you why I don't wish to contribute to such banter....unless it is unavoidable.
I try to limit my "debates" to two or three posts. After that...the responses become redundant. I always hope that my writing skills will allow me to get my points across in those two or three posts.

I have in the past participated in some of these "debates". In the end they have been a waste of time. Most of us...are not going to change our minds nor will we back down.

I had this thought the other day...if today was my last day...my final hours...would I want to spend it arguing with some anonymous poster about some moot point...

This thread is like a soap opera...you can take time off...come back a couple of thousand posts later...and not miss a thing. We need to get us one of those people that can write a weekly recap in 4000 characters or less.

Location hidden

#537587 May 22, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember that talk well,know ya got something in that stew pot wanna share with me?Thanks for caring about me.
Ya. Alaska is spew'n lava pretty hard, and so are others all the way around.

Location hidden

#537588 May 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. Alaska is spew'n lava pretty hard, and so are others all the way around.
Time table is ripe.It is suppose too.Got more information will give to you.

Location hidden

#537589 May 22, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I try to limit my "debates" to two or three posts. After that...the responses become redundant. I always hope that my writing skills will allow me to get my points across in those two or three posts.
I have in the past participated in some of these "debates". In the end they have been a waste of time. Most of us...are not going to change our minds nor will we back down.
I had this thought the other day...if today was my last day...my final hours...would I want to spend it arguing with some anonymous poster about some moot point...
This thread is like a soap opera...you can take time off...come back a couple of thousand posts later...and not miss a thing. We need to get us one of those people that can write a weekly recap in 4000 characters or less.
LOL!

There is some chance to share knowledge and learn in the flow Annie.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#537590 May 22, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I never ask you to understand my posts or respond to me,
I never dabate with anyone who worship own imaginary gods,and accuse others of not doing the same.
Yo are Liar,and your father is father of all Lies,
just I set you free of any worries about me,
God didn't give you any spiritual authority who can be reward with eternal prize,who not?
same you speak to the same cyber mutts every day,
and claim you are witnessing of True gospel
You are double face hipocrite cyber mutt,worthless stranger not known by anyone,
and dr Shrink is nr.1 who pee on your faken remarks,claims,and who you are?
YOU ARE NOTHING,
I TALK TO PEOPLE ,AND AGAINST PEOPLE
you can talk to yourselves, cockroaches, your dog and your wife how big guy you are?
you are still nothing,nobody and POS next life days,
my problem is when I read such crap posts like yours,at same time
my daigestion system stop works,and release healthy france riviera
FARTS at your nose and your sect
get a f.... you away from responds to my gibberish language posts
f....you
LOL x 20

At least you provide some comedy you bungling imbecile. And I must commend you for consistently being an imbecile.

It is however sad that you must portray yourself in this way. Catcher lacks common sense, at least everyone, maybe even including himself can agree on that, but you, you are a special breed indeed.

Your insults are weak and pathetic. You need a new play book Dr. Shrimp. To what purpose do you have so many problems with people? There is none in this thread that you can make peace with beyond 2 weeks. Yet you see everyone else as a problem. Talk about delusional.

The insults you spew are only fit for the cespool you slurp it up from. dealing with people the way you do is rather embarrassing. You are a very shabby individual indeed.

Quite poor. Very uncivilized.
Come now, you can do better.
....with all due respect.

:)

Counter_Strike: Don't hate what you can comprehend, don't hurt what you can't kill.[Quo Vadis]

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#537591 May 22, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. that's already been done. LeLe is Satan's pawn ..
So you believe in Satan?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#537592 May 22, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
i am glad to hear you are rolling in pesos!
How gauche. I said that we were comfortable. We live fairly humbly by our own standards.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#537593 May 22, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
my job is pretty easy
It sounds like you've found your place in the world. I'm glad to hear that you're making a difference.
Skombolis wrote:
i get to listen to American radio while working.
Wow!

That rules out the drive through at McDonalds. You need a headset for that. It also rules out just about any thinking job, or one where you deal with the public.

I'm guessing night watchman.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#537594 May 22, 2013
Yes, humility is the key. Because frankly God not going to reveal Himself to anyone come to Him with an attitude like God owe them something. God send Jesus, that it. A heart need to be humble and cry out to Jesus for deliverance. Someone that talking about if God was real God would choose other than a book to talk to mankind or why God don't prevent this disaster or that disaster, they talking like they can get back at God or something. That why Jesus ask Paul in acts 26v14 Paul why are you kicking against the Thorns?? a person fight against God is not God they hurt, they hurt themselves
[QUOTE who="Peace_Warrior"] <quoted text>
Humility is the key to anything and is not only applicable to non believers... for a haughty spirit sometimes seems to get the better of supposed to be Christians also, and can come across as equally
ugly. But I like your analogy of a supernatural humility... that humility which truly is necessary to reach out to God, and which he uses sometimes to bring mankind 'down' to first recognise
their own disabilities of a mind to grasp his greatness... His All encompassing Spirit. It is heard time and time again... just the word 'God' when a tragedy strikes out of the blue, and folk call out 'O God!... when others will blame him. But to say what others 'should or should not do' to those adults who have already made their decisions, is a fruitless conversation in here, as equally as we also cannot be persuaded. It is not the platform for saving souls as many would like to believe just reading here...
We are here to share Why Should Jesus Love Me... and despite my personal walk with him has been of great wonder to me, and still fail to understand why? But it is sufficient to simply know he does, and every day just grows into the greatest love story of the human kind.
When it comes to science... it's a dead end at an intellectual level, because that same supernatural humility does open doors to his creation in his word... for what was opened to me was Nobel Prize material of the cosmos, proven by men of renown 5 months 'after' it was presented to physics. In all fairness to the Christian Faith it is time to let go and let God more often than is truly done, and 'watch' as Jesus said, it 'all coming togethe alone is the creator-destroyer of all souls - and to this end - even the judge. Are 'we' tried in the fire and found wanting? That... is the burning question... Peace be with you Tri, and thanx for sharing.
More people realizing science is a dead end when it come to God. Lots of people in the Buddhism have to do some real soul searching because what science revealing make it very hard for anyone with a brain to now believe the universe and people come by accident. People should just admit want to worship themselves and not God and stop with the foolish notion that air create itself lol..

Now people may can learn a thing or two from the billboard, although with all the repetition I not even sure about that no more. But I agree with you that this billboard can't save any souls. I use to think the Christians here would automatically know that, but I think some Christians here really think any human being can make someone a Jesus Follower. They want to play God...LOL. They just as naive as the atheist or unbeliever that think they can cause a Christian to turn they back on Jesus. But some people like beating a dead horse and want to use this billboard as they personal mission. well good luck to them.

And you have it right, sharing about Jesus on here is a good thing. That what draw me to here last yr because I had some questions. They never get answered but Christians was mostly talking about Christianity and Jesus.

Why should Jesus love me is a simple answer, because God is love and wants love reciprocated freely. That only reason God never kill Adam and Eve and start from scratch. But Christians sharing about bible and Jesus all these writings is a good thing. You take care writer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Feds Are Playing A Very Dangerous Game 8 min FUNG 11
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Rosa_Winkel 753,764
The Many Secrets Of Kay Hagan...Lindsey Graham.... 22 min FUNG 7
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 30 min bmz 96,462
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 33 min bmz 37,358
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 38 min Little Voice 174
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 38 min marge 550,997
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 262,096

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE