Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Apr 08

Watford, UK

#537674 May 22, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Not necessarily, some marriages works well from outside the realm of his church and spirit, but there are no guarantees on the outside of what have been discussed here.
Yup - marriage has no need of superstition and mumbo jumbo.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#537675 May 22, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Say people want to laugh and giggle when comments are made like panty-sniffing god or telling HFN if she has considered a pessary ...
Those were both very funny examples of the art of the insult. Flap flap flap indeed! Insulto Kwan Do is the verbal martial art. You take the other guys insult, retroflex it, and colonoscope him or her with it.

Why can't you be funny? It would excuse a host of sins if you were. Your insolence would even be welcome if it were witty enough, like a roast. But it's not.

Consider your last post, where you mangled up the crickets thing, and then did a victory dance while unwittingly mocking your mistakes. You may be a laughing stock, but I doubt anybody feels good about seeing that.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#537676 May 22, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys never correct each other so how could you have to worry about it getting nasty?**PORTIONS SNIPPED**
.. this is not true ..

Fennario

#537677 May 22, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
All will know and understand it is true, especially very end, but you're right, not all will accept.
It's Scary Chicken time.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#537679 May 22, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you mocking entire religions
Do you feel your issue with one person within the religion give syou the moral right to insult the entire faith? Is that what you would have us do with Muslims in America and those of others faiths as well?
Man I love these double standards
BTW, do you (or you Annie) find the term "beach-bum" offensive?
I only ask so you can say yourself the response on why "bum" is so bad
Just mocking one guy, Counter_Strike.

Beach bum has its own definition. It is not an offensive term.

Bum is offensive. I gave you a dictionary definition.

Fennario

#537680 May 22, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
I scroll past ALOT of posters.....
I know, right?

BTW, I really enjoy your morning inspirational stuff. I'll bet that some of those would fit on a refrigerator magnet.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#537681 May 22, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Dang Cather, do I know you or what?
Is the term "beach-bum" offensive to you?
Terms are how you view them
Kind of like Yahwehmart I guess
Asked and answered.

Watford, UK

#537682 May 22, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
and only if they are of the opposite sex. LOL
Lol

Yes, that's for sure.

The evidence would seem to indicate that the only homosexual relationships the Vatican approves of are non-consensual ones between priests and underage altarboys.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#537683 May 22, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't say harsh ...that sounds abrasive.
But you've got spine, and you've got salt.
Tomorrow is a new day. Oh look, it's already here.
You're a good girl.
Don't let anyone convince you otherwise.
Follow your heart ...you and only you will answer for it.
I miss Micah also ...
Than you..hu..
I feel secure in my convictions of what is right and wrong..

Last night was a trip on here.. I have been on that "ride"
before..I am thankful and amazed that there were so many ,of
fine character, that took the time to stand w me..Whether they
believe in my Faith or not..

I appreciate your honesty..I "see" the broom- for sure..lol.
Honored to call you friend..
xo

Watford, UK

#537684 May 22, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
And according to Lawlest--if a woman who believes does get out
of that marraige-- and remarries, she is committing adultary in
the eyes of God..
I find that sad, judgemental and none of his business..
You're absolutely right - it's none of his business.

It's all part and parcel of how they like to control their women and deny them equality with men.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#537685 May 22, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
They'd burn you as a witch if they could. Do you think I'm exaggerating?
Don't worry about any of this. The antipathy for your tormentors is becoming palpable. Let them keep digging. You're looking pretty good through all of this.
No- I do not think you are exaggerating..
I felt the fire..

I didn't read most posts where I saw Lele in them last night.
So- not sure how bad it got..

Thank you for your post.
I am glad you are here..

Watford, UK

#537686 May 22, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Yea, the world at large just don't understand the things of God and the people of God, it is often preached in the church to give God thanks for ALL things both good and bad, and JOB was a perfect example of one who did this through all of the tragedies that God allowed the devil to heap upon him.
"What we have here is failure to communicate"

That's what the man in Cool Hand Luke said.

Why isn't your god's message understood?

When I had some surgery this year, I was told exactly what the procedure would be and how long it would take, I was informed about the risks and I knew all about what the anaesthetist would do.

In other words their communications left me in no doubt about what was going to happen.

If a company CEO communicated as badly as your god did he'd be out of a job.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#537687 May 22, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair points - I guess these people are far more in tune with the 21st century compared to some of the believers in here.
Those same believers, who, I am sure, would say these people aren't "true christians".
Well in fairness her math is not following itself to a logical end:

She says:

"If the divorce rate is between 40 and 50 percent (depending on what statistic you look at) almost half of those church members have divorced.
Church attendance is down...which means funding is down...can they really afford to make between 40 to 50 percent of the congregation angry?"

Which means for some reason she thinks the entire church is made up of only married couples.

Plus the divorce rate is as low as it has been in 50 years

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0005044.html

So it is not like suddenly the church is granting so many more divorces

So the conclusions she has arrived at are not really based on fact

Just saying

(T) Peace
Grace Walker

Wilmington, NC

#537688 May 22, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Than you..hu..
I feel secure in my convictions of what is right and wrong..
Last night was a trip on here.. I have been on that "ride"
before..I am thankful and amazed that there were so many ,of
fine character, that took the time to stand w me..Whether they
believe in my Faith or not..
I appreciate your honesty..I "see" the broom- for sure..lol.
Honored to call you friend..
xo
Hi Lele,
I hope your day is filled with many blessings my friend. Regardless of everybody's differences of opinions and beliefs, People are people with feelings and a heart that needs encouragement. I am sorry that people on here find it pleasing to rip someone apart without considering that. You have a good heart and a lot of zealous for what you believe in. Nothing wrong with that at all. We all do!! I heard Joseph Prince say something that has stuck in my head and my heart concerning unbelievers and believers for that matter. He said...People aren't sinners BECAUSE they sin..They Sin because they are sinners..I found that to be an honest and scriptural comment. Romans 5 clearly states that also..

Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin: and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.

That's why I agree with your defense of unbelievers. We all are the same and if not for the Grace of God and the finished work of Christ, we still would be.

Have a wonderful day and remember who you are IN Christ..You ARE Gods Beloved!!

Watford, UK

#537689 May 22, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Correct on both counts.
What's false with Humanism?

What's wrong with this?

"We believe in optimism rather than pessimism, hope rather than despair, learning in the place of dogma, truth instead of ignorance, joy rather than guilt or sin, tolerance in the place of fear, love instead of hatred, compassion over selfishness, beauty instead of ugliness, and reason rather than blind faith or irrationality."

The Affirmations of Humanism: A Statement of Principles

Location hidden

#537690 May 22, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just mocking one guy, Counter_Strike.
Beach bum has its own definition. It is not an offensive term.
Bum is offensive. I gave you a dictionary definition.
Right, and to mock that one guy you decided to mock his religion as a whole

And so calling someone a bum is ok so long as there is sand around?

But like you helped me to to show you, bum means vagrant. That is the legal definition and it denotes no judgement be it moral or ethical nor is it it mocking. It is the legal definition of what someone living on the street is called

If you have an issue with that then as a lawyer you should try to change the "vagrancy" to "Homelesscy"

My guess is you wouldn't be taken too seriously though

Watford, UK

#537691 May 22, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Not everyone calling themselves a christian are actually one, why do so many of you atheist fail to understand that.
true obedience unto God IN Christ by a married couple will keep them together.
Let me guess:

You just happen to be one of the "true christians"

While millions of others aren't.

Location hidden

#537692 May 22, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Those were both very funny examples of the art of the insult. Flap flap flap indeed! Insulto Kwan Do is the verbal martial art. You take the other guys insult, retroflex it, and colonoscope him or her with it.
Why can't you be funny? It would excuse a host of sins if you were. Your insolence would even be welcome if it were witty enough, like a roast. But it's not.
Consider your last post, where you mangled up the crickets thing, and then did a victory dance while unwittingly mocking your mistakes. You may be a laughing stock, but I doubt anybody feels good about seeing that.
I can be funny

I make fun of you all the time

Are you still claiming you were not the one the made 'cricket' sounds at your own words?

When are you going to become at least smart enough to realize when you are losing Mr bench?

Now, go have yourself a tall glass of Mexican water, it seems like it is doing you a lot of good:)

~snicker

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#537693 May 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you feed the troll?
Because the stupidities he says are funny.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#537694 May 22, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose you just commented on my post without reading it. How typical of you. Man to man and woman to woman may seem like love to you, a physical and emotional attraction, perversion. There's a thin line between love and lust, just as the truth of anything is so easily perverted.
CS.
You claim knowledge over love and lust?
You obviously have no knowledge of love, otherwise you wouldn't treat me and others with such hatred.

You are incredibly ignorant if you are attempting to say that I simply lust my man, rather than love him.
It would be foolish to take advice about love from someone so full of hate, like yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Phooey 650,342
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 18 min andet1987 2,333
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 26 min Catcher1 56,071
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 40 min Classic 3,732
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 1 hr Brian_G 37
Washing machines are a waste of water and energy 1 hr Just Think 3
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Neville Thompson 44,965
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 2 hr kobechi3 71
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr trifecta1 971,800
More from around the web