Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#537562 May 22, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I got a feeling your definition of behave might not be the same!
<quoted text>
You have been holding back?
I am buckling my seat-belt!
I thought it was a wild roller-coaster already!
I didn't read this comment from you until now.... I also said "You have been Holding back?"

LOL

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#537563 May 22, 2013
Bye.....We will lose our cable service soon so if I don't come in a few days...we are getting situated in the new place....It seems it is taking FOREVER...LOL

Later (I think)

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#537564 May 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am referring to personal interaction for the most part. It is the reason I don't post to some, as when the facts are on the table and can not be refuted, it degrades to character assassination as a defense or deflection. At that point, it is best to bow out if possible, and let the peers decide the accuser's character and credibility. This is a forum, and there are little or no rules of engagement. Common decency and respect is the responsibility of the posters. It is best to simply NOT contribute to the uncontrolled emotion. It is sometimes very difficult to avoid.
Most of my life, I have stood up to rabid abuse of those not capable of their own defense, and it has cost me plenty over the years. I despise gangs, extortionists, and thugs. I grew up in Hell- I always sit with my back to a wall, and never "depend" on anyone or anything but myself.
BTW- No offense taken.
There's lots more to it, but I don't wish to elaborate any more.
Hello BT42 and Good day to you. I respect that,

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#537565 May 22, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello BT42 and Good day to you. I respect that,
Yes sir.
It is mutual.

Location hidden

#537566 May 22, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Bye.....We will lose our cable service soon so if I don't come in a few days...we are getting situated in the new place....It seems it is taking FOREVER...LOL
Later (I think)
Cable? You don't need no stink'n cable!

Build ya a super sniffer if yer near any wifi(like mcdee's) or in a town or city!

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#537567 May 22, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing it wasn't a plate of my sketty's or you'd of had one PO'd doughboy on your hands.
Did it just not turn out good?
.. when angry, I throw things. That's the reason for all the scarves ..
mike

AOL

#537568 May 22, 2013
Truths wrote:
ad·mo·ni·tion
An act or action of admonishing;
authoritative counsel or warning.
~*~*~*~
For Christs SAKE BEHAVE !
Take a few minutes to reflect on the pain of the people who have lost loved ones - on the people who have lost earthly homes in the tornado's..... AND on those who will spend eternity with out God's presence - those who will not accept Jesus as their hope )c:
Otherwise a GOD will punish you?
MideastNews

AOL

#537569 May 22, 2013

Bible PROOF 1.5 BIL MUSLIMS to die ---

http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI

mike

AOL

#537570 May 22, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess every tragedy is another chance to sell Jesus. When you say take a moment to reflect on the pain, you really mean the pain of hell, don't you - not the pain of losing loved ones and homes, which was the decoy. I'm sure that you think that you're doing the right thing, but it seems a little opportunistic to me.
Consider this. She was talking about what you are doing:
“If you heard a marketer brag that he targets people who’ve been diagnosed with terminal illnesses because they’re easier targets, or a guy say he likes to cruise funerals because grieving women are easier to pick up, you’d think that person had no morals at all. But targeting people in moments of weakness to sell them religion is regarded as a normal and even virtuous strategy for proselytizing.”- Amanda Marcotte
Think about it.
Superb!
mike

AOL

#537571 May 22, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO yes
I believe the one verse in Matthew where the goat and sheep are separated and it says..and they will go on to eternal suffering..it is talking about a place of eternal suffering. Mind you the Book of Matthew quotes Jesus as saying "fear he who can destroy both body and soul in hell"
And then all the other verses i gave
But presently this is what I believe. I have not fully finished my study but have not seen anything as of yet that would make me think I might mover off this position. Everything i have read indicated soul-death
I'll take the wait and see approach, when you're dead, you're dead,..thanks.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#537572 May 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am referring to personal interaction for the most part. It is the reason I don't post to some, as when the facts are on the table and can not be refuted, it degrades to character assassination as a defense or deflection. At that point, it is best to bow out if possible, and let the peers decide the accuser's character and credibility. This is a forum, and there are little or no rules of engagement. Common decency and respect is the responsibility of the posters. It is best to simply NOT contribute to the uncontrolled emotion. It is sometimes very difficult to avoid.
Most of my life, I have stood up to rabid abuse of those not capable of their own defense, and it has cost me plenty over the years. I despise gangs, extortionists, and thugs. I grew up in Hell- I always sit with my back to a wall, and never "depend" on anyone or anything but myself.
BTW- No offense taken.
There's lots more to it, but I don't wish to elaborate any more.
.. interesting post ..

.. remember your meltdown with Hiding From You? It happens. Someday I'll paint over the spaghetti sauce on my kitchen ceiling ..

.. back to being HL this AM, meltdown over ..

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#537573 May 22, 2013
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>True. As Drew would say, brag on God!
Yeah.

Nobody makes better tornados.

Location hidden

#537574 May 22, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
It no code, it just means you are living in Mexico!
But I do hear people compare Mexico to paradise all the time
But i am glad to hear you are rolling in pesos!
Bums also have all day to play free and they get to live in America!
LOL
<quoted text>
The only thing worse than living in Mexico would be living there with you! And I am am pretty sure everything where you live need s a thorough cleaning! But no thanks, you can keep your "paradise" of burros and taquitos
~snicker
Bums?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#537575 May 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahhah!
I hope so.
Thanks Epy.
Hi Cap;

News traveled thru the wind you lookin for some mischeif.

Location hidden

#537576 May 22, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt you know how to work anything in the bedroom!
But hey, you still got your Mexican paradise, that;s something right?
<quoted text>
Actually my job is pretty easy and i get to listen to American radio while working. What do you listen to? 2 neighbors and a donkey doing the Mexican hat dance?
LOL
Why put down Mexicans?
mike

AOL

#537577 May 22, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello mike. Comfort is a feeling. This whole little game you are playing is getting quite boring. You want to ask what another feels and thinks. So, you can try to insult them. I have been kind and respectful to you. You have not been in return. You can waste your time responding if you like. But, I am not wsting anymore of my time with you. Have a good day.
Have I not been respectful?

You gave a testimony, you did not explain very well how a holy-spirit gave you comfort. You had a favorable outcome, is that why you felt comfort?

Belief and feelings have there place.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#537578 May 22, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be faint, not feint. Feints are swordsmanship maneuvers.
That would be its, not it's. Its is the possessive, it's is a contraction.
Education matters, far more than religious jibber jabber.
You know nothing of my education lass. You take great care in making posts and ensuring that you spell everything correct, lovely. You still lack common sense either way you take it. Wasting people's time seems something you're good at. Now scurry along and don't bother the nice folk in here... saavy?

CS AKADEMY OF EDUKASHUN in Counter Terrorism.
mike

AOL

#537579 May 22, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawnnnn nnn~
It must really fry your potatoes to hear so many public figures offer prayer for the families in the tornado ripped areas.
People here- should behave as caring adults even when there is no current tragedy~ I think I have MADE that point very clear in my 39,000 something posts.
What have you made clear in YOUR posts here?
I'll tell you what YOU have proved-
That people who don't believe in God are nasty acting -due to feeling left out.
Quitchyer' grumpin' and whining and ASK GOD- "Are YOU for real ?"
That is all you have to do.
Funny!

Feeling foolish because you dranked the "cool-aide"?

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#537580 May 22, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawnnnn nnn~
It must really fry your potatoes to hear so many public figures offer prayer for the families in the tornado ripped areas.
People here- should behave as caring adults even when there is no current tragedy~ I think I have MADE that point very clear in my 39,000 something posts.
What have you made clear in YOUR posts here?
I'll tell you what YOU have proved-
That people who don't believe in God are nasty acting -due to feeling left out.
Quitchyer' grumpin' and whining and ASK GOD- "Are YOU for real ?"
That is all you have to do.
He does believe in god. His god is himself. He and Scatcher 1 and Ms. Happy are their own pantheon of gods. they worship their own flawed and silly little selves and not Supreme Being above them will be tolerated.

This scripture below explains it all:

2 Timothy 3:1-7

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of The Most High One;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

The above seems blatantly true. Sad indeed.

Andrew (CS).

Location hidden

#537581 May 22, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. interesting post ..
.. remember your meltdown with Hiding From You? It happens. Someday I'll paint over the spaghetti sauce on my kitchen ceiling ..
.. back to being HL this AM, meltdown over ..
I do. And that should show you why I don't wish to contribute to such banter....unless it is unavoidable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Stilgar Fifrawi 879,053
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 603,237
You want REAL PROOF that God is REAL??! 7 min Doctor REALITY 3
I....LOVE....DR. J. Vernon McGee!!!! 37 min Doctor REALITY 2
girls how many gangbangs have you had (Feb '15) 41 min spelliccia 15
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 272,881
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Doctor Justice_ 8,058
The Christian Atheist debate 3 hr ChristINSANITY is... 3,846
More from around the web