Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#537456 May 21, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Not everyone calling themselves a christian are actually one....
So who are the "Real Chrisitnas" ? The ones that agree with you ?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#537457 May 21, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
God takes care of even those who do not know Jesus as their Savior- I know that it is His hand that helped my husband get the diagnosis- Trusting Him always (((((Irrira))))))
That was a lovely song sung (c:
One thing I am certain here Sister Friend, God would have done just that in your land when it came to the rescue work... and even many rescuers would not have had to be Christian! It's sick when it comes to 'physical help' that they are treated so hopelessly lost, just because they do not follow Jesus...
Keep smiling >>>Deb<<< it is a beautiful song, as my people are folk. They talk about the 'coming of the Light'- the gospel - and I love that.
Love you always and miss our chats... but things move on... Take Care
~~hugs~~
&li st=PL2xJspzvHg5nvZNtAGFi3a9kiV 4xEEuzg&index=5

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#537458 May 21, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
>>> Skom <<<
>>> Serah <<<
Hey 'dare' sister:)

Good to see ya!

Been enjoying reading you and Serah's posts

Even in the commotion they don't go unread or unappreciated

I know you guys have been trying to keep in light. Honestly I knew I wasn't quite ready to let go so I didn't make much of an effort but gonna take a shot at the lighter side for a while myself. At least for me! Nobody will mistake my "lighter" for your guy's "lighter"!

(T) Peace

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#537459 May 21, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to look deeper.
"If you can not see the face of God in a blade of grass, you will never hear God's voice in the wind." - Me
I love that...
&li st=PL2xJspzvHg5lRqm4XBdLrEEUux L91-6cp&index=14

“"None shall pass"”

There

#537460 May 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get this stuff from?
1 Corinthians 7
"....I give this command...."
Paul thinks he is God.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#537461 May 21, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are?
Le_le I've sat on the sidelines saying nothing to you and watched you do nothing but attack those you don't agree with ever since you showed back up in here. Not to mention the countless lies you've been telling as you gossip like a school girl. You've clearly changed and it isn't for the good either.
Perhaps you should take a long hard honest look in the mirror. Because if you do and if you can bring yourself to be honest I don't think you'll like what you see. Many of us that have known you for a long time see it. Sadly you don't.
Stop moaning and groaning. You've brought this upon yourself all by yourself with no help from anyone else.
RA, I've watched you do nothing but attack those you don't agree with ever since you showed back up in here (and before). Not to mention the countless lies you've been telling as you gossip like a school girl.
Perhaps you should take a long hard honest look in the mirror. Because if you do and if you can bring yourself to be honest I don't think you'll like what you see. Many of us that have known you for a long time see it. Sadly you don't.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#537462 May 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am referring to personal interaction for the most part. It is the reason I don't post to some, as when the facts are on the table and can not be refuted, it degrades to character assassination as a defense or deflection. At that point, it is best to bow out if possible, and let the peers decide the accuser's character and credibility. This is a forum, and there are little or no rules of engagement. Common decency and respect is the responsibility of the posters. It is best to simply NOT contribute to the uncontrolled emotion. It is sometimes very difficult to avoid.
Most of my life, I have stood up to rabid abuse of those not capable of their own defense, and it has cost me plenty over the years. I despise gangs, extortionists, and thugs. I grew up in Hell- I always sit with my back to a wall, and never "depend" on anyone or anything but myself.
BTW- No offense taken.
There's lots more to it, but I don't wish to elaborate any more.
Obviously whether you elaborate further is up to you but you got me interested. I think it was cool you shared what you did in this post.

Nobody just is who they are. There is always a lot of things that led up to it.

I have found throughout my life that people are generally shocked to see how much they have in common with others when they know the back-story. Or at least how much more they understand.

Anyway, not gonna try to wax philosophical. I just always enjoy when people get a little deeper into who they are and wante dto say thanks

(T) Peace

“"None shall pass"”

There

#537463 May 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, I would have thought you'd blame it on Satan.
I admit it. I did it. LOL

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#537464 May 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is best to simply NOT contribute to the uncontrolled emotion. It is sometimes very difficult to avoid.
Most of my life, I have stood up to rabid abuse of those not capable of their own defense, and it has cost me plenty over the years. I despise gangs, extortionists, and thugs. I grew up in Hell- I always sit with my back to a wall, and never "depend" on anyone or anything but myself.
BTW- No offense taken.
There's lots more to it, but I don't wish to elaborate any more.
Lots lots more...
... and I went to bed with my boots on... if I could find somewhere to rest. Steeled for good BT!

I gotta go but just a hello in blowing thru...
... wondering 2 how lil whispers is.
Take Care.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#537465 May 21, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Pride.
Prude.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#537466 May 21, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You pack a lot of funny into a few sentences
Your serious posts are just as good
I gotta learn how you do it. Even my good posts require just short of 4000 characters normally!
Good to see ya:)
Just have fun.

That's what I try to do.

Good to see you too !!

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#537467 May 21, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I just got high from her cuteness.
You spelled moist wrong :)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#537468 May 21, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thinking!
Did he just praise God for killing over 50 innocent people ?

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#537469 May 21, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey 'dare' sister:)
Good to see ya!
Been enjoying reading you and Serah's posts
Even in the commotion they don't go unread or unappreciated
I know you guys have been trying to keep in light. Honestly I knew I wasn't quite ready to let go so I didn't make much of an effort but gonna take a shot at the lighter side for a while myself. At least for me! Nobody will mistake my "lighter" for your guy's "lighter"!
(T) Peace
Hey Dare Bro!
Lighter ??? Where would we be without our back up if it gets too dark for the light?~~~Grin~~~ We are polarized... for the sake of dazzle!
Take Care and always in Spirit.
I see you my brother!
Peace and Blessings.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#537470 May 21, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I love that...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2xfOYks9e-QXX&list=PL2xJs pzvHg5lRqm4XBdLrEEUuxL91-6cp &index=14
Aaaaawwwweeee. That was sweet! <hugs>

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#537471 May 21, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
~H~A~P~P~Y (((*()*))) B~I~R~T~H~D~A~Y~
~~~~~~~~~~A*L*I*C*E~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DzdmNFtNj5AXX&list=PL2xJs pzvHg5lRqm4XBdLrEEUuxL91-6cp &index=45
Sending you a free ride!
Thanks PW !!

Cool vid. I've been to several of those places.

When I walked on the Great Wall, it made me sad.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#537472 May 21, 2013
satan??? Yikes... he's not worth a capital S.

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
He has since mentioned the devil on a handful of occasions, most recently in a May 4 homily when in his morning Mass in the Vatican hotel chapel he spoke of the need for dialogue — except with Satan.
"With the prince of this world you can't have dialogue: Let this be clear!" he warned.

Just don't give the power to the Pope!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
satan... bite the dust!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#537473 May 21, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
"In the beginning was the Curd, and the Curd was with Gouda, and the Curd was Gouda."
"When the ruler of the feast had tasted the whater that was made whine, and knew not whence it was:"
Got any crackers?
Then Judas said, "Hey, Jesus, all you got is stale bread and a bottle of cheap wine ? Keep throwing parties like this and they're gonna crucify you."

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#537474 May 21, 2013
~~~ flying thru again ~~~ be safe everyone !

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#537475 May 21, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Goodness gracious great balls of fire!
It is like every transparent tactic on Topix ever used all rolled into an hour.
Other than the people she was trying to fight with, one person who has been pretty darn neutral over the last year or longer gave his honest opinion and rebuked her. That is what caused this emotional trainwreck? Guess nobody but you is allowed to weigh in?
I don't like the word rebuke. Scolding is not something that one adult should attempt to do to another adult. It tends to lead to conflict and not discussion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 51 min Polling 52,535
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 2 hr Chosen Saint Cild 35
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Chosen Saint Cild 693,389
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Chosen Saint Cild 992,241
___*NEXT 6 Major End Time EVENTS -- stirring___ 2 hr Jan 2018 1
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 3 hr james 30
Walgreens is owned by Christ-rejecting Jews 3 hr discocrisco 18
More from around the web