Why Should Jesus Love Me?

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#537417 May 21, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. normally I stay out of personal disagreements but this schoolyard bullying, this mightier than thou attitude, this "believe like me or you're Satan's spawn," has become repulsive to me ..
.. did I ever tell you about the time I threw a plate of spaghetti on the ceiling? The stains are still there to remind me that we're all human ..
.. enough is enough ..
Good thing it wasn't a plate of my sketty's or you'd of had one PO'd doughboy on your hands.
Did it just not turn out good?

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#537418 May 21, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
A G A I N -
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y !!
.. a new red scarf awaits your arrival ..
Alice/River, HAPPY AFTER-BIRTHDAY!!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#537419 May 21, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the broom one fears.
I am really as harsh as them--hu??

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#537420 May 21, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you need some cheese with that whine?
Get a tissue before you get your keyboard all wet from you tears.
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you need some cheese with that whine?
"In the beginning was the Curd, and the Curd was with Gouda, and the Curd was Gouda."

"When the ruler of the feast had tasted the whater that was made whine, and knew not whence it was:"

Got any crackers?

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#537421 May 21, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, hick-up !!
~smooch~
Oh wait ...
Can I do that?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#537422 May 21, 2013
Malone wrote:
God is good! Hey Irrira, Bernie, AnnieJ, Skom, Epiphany, Lawest, Phaerea, LeLe and anyone else I missed!
Thank you for the shout-out Malone..
I appreciate it..

You must be on summer break?
Seeing you makes me think of that trebor guy- do you ever
see him? How about Mercy Carol??

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#537423 May 21, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.
Burp.

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#537424 May 21, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. normally I stay out of personal disagreements but this schoolyard bullying, this mightier than thou attitude, this "believe like me or you're Satan's spawn," has become repulsive to me ..
.. did I ever tell you about the time I threw a plate of spaghetti on the ceiling? The stains are still there to remind me that we're all human ..
.. enough is enough ..
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
did I ever tell you about the time I threw a plate of spaghetti on the ceiling? The stains are still there to remind me that we're all human ..
I still have the string from my first tampon for the same reason. I made a bracelet.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#537425 May 21, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I am really as harsh as them--hu??
I wouldn't say harsh ...that sounds abrasive.

But you've got spine, and you've got salt.

Tomorrow is a new day. Oh look, it's already here.
You're a good girl.
Don't let anyone convince you otherwise.
Follow your heart ...you and only you will answer for it.

I miss Micah also ...

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#537426 May 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Alice/River, HAPPY AFTER-BIRTHDAY!!
Thank you Catcher1 !!

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#537427 May 21, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
~smooch~
Oh wait ...
Can I do that?
Of course you can.

I don't bite.

The second sentence is not true ;)

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#537428 May 21, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. awesome. And, thanks ..
.. a wise spiritual leader will always let you find your own path ..
.. although it's an individual journey, it's always nice to have someone support you, let you know it's OK ..
.. we sit on the same fence ..
Ya see that orange on that branch there?
Yaw, that one ...
pluck it off and hand it here ...please!
Ya want half?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#537429 May 21, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
Hey Skom,
Just passing through and waving.
Son's got me a new puter, windows 8. Not too sure I like it.
Miss all my friends here, see a lot of new faces. Finally Spring is here, in the 80's today, hope all is well with you.
Peace and peppermint,
J_Dub
Ahhh..... Peace and Peppermints to you J_Dub!! It is cold and raining down here, and I know what you mean about Spring finally being 'here'!! I love Spring :)

#537430 May 21, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PPkFT4jDcIIXX&list=PL2xJs pzvHg5lRqm4XBdLrEEUuxL91-6cp &index=8
LOL....... "I want my Mama" ~ what amazing doggies :)

#537431 May 21, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
Many say "I am a christian" and "I am saved" The numbers don't match with the bible. We say just say Jesus forgive me my sins. And I believe you died on the cross and shed your life blood for my sins. What if you don't think your sins ar sins? Have you addressed your sins? Not someone elss, yours? What is it that Jesus paid the price for? It wasn't a get of hell free card. He paid a price that we owed, but could not pay. Under the old covenant, the sinner had to lay hands on the sarafice and identify with their sin and transfer it to the lamb. Not to be free to sin some more. But to be freed from their sin. So too is it with Jesus, the Lamb of God. Have I identified with my sin and transfered it from myself to the Lord. He already took it upon himself. But have I given it on my part to the Lord? Or have I skipped the idetifying with my sin part and just repeated some words? Jesus said he is the way. Many can agree to that. Jesus said I am the truth. Many will agree to that. Where they agree. Jesus said I am the life. Our actions will say if we agree with that. The life, my life, is Jesus my life? Or will I be one of them that say Lord, Lord, and he says get thee from me you worker of iniquity. I knew you not. Sodom and Gamorah, filled with sin. But if there had been ten righteous, it would have been spared. When God looks on where we live. Yes, he sees all of the sin. But will he see ten righteus? Will I be one of the ten where I live that God might spare where I live? Will you be for where you live? It takes a sacrafice. I have to put my sin on the Lord. And he will put his righteousness on me. I have to give it up. We have to give it up. There is sill hope. It has to start with me.
Isaiah 58
And it is what we feel in our hearts :)

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#537432 May 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think character assassination is emotion uncontrolled, and reflects as badly on the perpetrator, as on the victim, and best left alone.IMO
Hello BT42, good day to you. Is best left alone the same as pretend it isn't happening?
When a little girl that is not skinny, or wares glasses or is not well cordinated, etc. etc. is continualy harrased, day after day as she walks straight home from school. And those that see this happening, is it best left alone. Some will say sure, she could go another way home, even though it is a public street and is the shortest way home. Perhaps those that see it happening should play blind and say I didn't see that happening. Or maybe they should go to the litte girl and tell her that they are not going to get into it, but everyone is getting tired of seeing this back and forth and she should knock it off. But not just that little girl. They have watched day after day, month after month, year after year, person after person being harrased as they walk down a public street. And person after person, it is something wrong with them. It's kind of like the drug gangs. It is best left alone. Shouldn't there come a time when the people on the block say enough is enough? I would think so, unless of course the people on the block are part of the drug gang. Whatever the case, something just doesn't seem right about the whole mess.
I haven't seen anything but good posts from you. So please understand that I hope this doen't come across as something against you. People turning a blind eye to things that are wrong is a lifelong issue with me. I understand the it best to leave it alone line of thought. But as a believer, for me to pretend that wrong isn't wrong, I would have to ask myself, Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#537433 May 21, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
:-)
xoxo
Ellen Page is on The Daily Show.

I'll be back in either 25 minutes, or 26 minutes, depending...

#537434 May 21, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
What does sealed unto the day of redemption mean?
***Ephesians 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:

32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.***

I believe it is the Soul that is Sealed once it has been Healed :)

#537435 May 21, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning....Here is a cup of coffee (or tea) for you
“Throughout life people will make you mad,
disrespect you and treat you bad.
Let God deal with the things they do,
cause hate in your heart
will consume you too.”
~ Will Smith
Thought for the Day
Very true words.....

#537436 May 21, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, Let me begin by thanking you for taking care of me and my family, for being there to carry us and protect us and love us for eternity. God, please inspire me from within, through your Holy Spirit, with fresh ideas for showing your love to my neighbors, friends, family...and all who are needy in some way. Please guide me and minister through me to do your will each and every day. Let me be a blessing in your name. Let my face radiate from the joy of my salvation and the peace of your Spirit. Let my smile encourage others and my attitude be one of gratitude and hope. Let the words from my mouth speak praise, admonition, and truth in love. May the fruits of your Holy Spirit grow within me and spill out of me, overflowing and abundant. I praise you this day for everything and want to always be grateful to you. In the name of Jesus Christ, your precious son and my Lord and Savior, I pray, amen.
Prime time with God
Amen :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 26,824
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Aura Mytha 985,725
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Jake999 6,452
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Robert F 685,847
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 5 hr Classic 4,294
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 7 hr Red Crosse 7
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 8 hr MOGA 41
More from around the web