I could tell that the host
had remorse for her actions.

She pushed and she pushed,
to be rid of the queer.
Push harder you bitch,
I'm dying in here.

~Dr Sluice
_-Alice-_ wrote:
My poem was just off the top of my head.
Literally, I was crowning at the time.
Was it that bad?
:-)
I liked the Dr. Sluice part.
Your talent is undeniable, your rhythm and rhyme, reliable.
Your humor is dry, you always ask why,
and your mind is appropriately pliable.

:)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#537268 May 21, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
You must have raked it in big time.
We're comfortable.

How about you? How are you doing? What time do you have to be at work? Do they drug test your urine?

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#537269 May 21, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you advocate a woman puts her needs on the back burner, correct? As a man, tell me the correct order of priorities for a woman:
1. God first,
2. Husband second,
3. Herself third
OR
1. Husband first,
2. God second,
3. Herself third.
.. if there are offspring, where do the children fit in ??..
<quoted text>
.. so, with marriage, one should never consider physical attraction ??..
<quoted text>
.. how do you identify true love ??..
The Most High One is always first and foremost, as hed of the family and the spiritual head and guide of man. Men and women are equal with exception to spiritual matters, Man is the head of woman. Also man is the head of the household, but in decision making, they both make decisions together.

I believe what L100 is saying is that True Love isn't based on physical attraction first and foremost. There are intangibles that are crucial to the success or failure of any relationship.It is vital that man and woman dating have similar goals, ones that may not require them to be separated for long periods outside the normal 7-10 hours per 5-6 day working week. One that doesn't place them against each other, like one is a defense attourney and teh other, a state prosecutor. They must have things in common, caring, compassionate, faithful, honest. You can't have one who doesn't want children and the other wants 4 or 5. They must both learn to prioritize and when there are hardships, they must be willing to stick together against all odds. Most importantly, a spiritual family with a spritual life with the Creator as head is a solid foundation.

CS.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#537270 May 21, 2013
>head<

Fennario

#537271 May 21, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
I have recently posted more than once that sin is sin in general, and all unrepented sin will carry you straight to hell and destruction.
This is why you never get invited to parties.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#537273 May 21, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Hey look, it little LeLe and today must be yet again another major exception as she normally never has time to post!
Why do you insist on this fantasy that you have me angry?
It is ok Lele, everybody now knows you lied about everything you said you believed and who you were for 3-4 years.
I mean even your posts to Epi. You know that is like the 4th time I can remember you posting to her telling her why she shouldn't talk about icons. The woman can't be any nicer and every blue moon when someone targets her for days she makes a little joke and you pop up to tell her why is she talking about icons. You think people can't see right thru you? But that is you in a nutshell. As fake as it gets
I guarantee you are on Topix 24/7 under all sorts of names. You might as well pick a new one as LeLe is all played out!
Somethig is seriously wrong w you fella..

You throw out lies and accusations like they are the truth..
You lie and slander just for the sport of it..
And your silly topix friends, Clearwater and Lawlest just eat it all up.
My what good Christian witnesses you all make..I bet you three don't even believe in God..You don't do you?? How could you with those wicked posts you spew out and all three of you justify??
There's just no way!!

Honestly Skom, you need mental help.. and I hope for the people in your enviornment's sake, you seek it.Not the kind of help like
the few "attta- boys" on topix you get from your gossiping angry ilk..but you need mental help..You also need help for that black heart of
yours..
What a shame..
-you are pathetic..

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#537274 May 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
@Counter_Strike
Dr Shrink is 67 years old boy. He has nothing to do with christian belief abosultely nothing. No chrisitan is a christian unless he accepts the whole concept of the teaching of Christ not of churches. Dr shrink is either morally christian, nor ethically christian, nor politically christian, nor socially christian.A christian should not speak falsely about the LORD GOD and the Lord Jesus christ. A christian should not eat pork and drink alcohol. A christian should follow each and every single laws form the OT. A christian shall not bear false witness against others.
I would like to think so too Adam, but unfortunately, Christians do Not:

- Adhere to the Laws of the OT, especially all 10 Commandments of Exodus 20.

Christians eat pork and many drink alcohol unless they are 7th day Sabbath churches, that maybe only drink alcohol on special ocassions or when they go partying.

Now although many Christians do not follow the Commandments (generally) nor do they follow many of the traditions and feasts commanded in scripture, doesn't mean there are truly sincere Christians who want to learn, and love the Creator. Christians that are wonderful, giving, kind and caring people. I can see all of tehse things even beyond their pagan practices. This goes for anyone.

CS.

Fennario

#537275 May 21, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
YOU are the one that comes in here and bashes what other peopel in the faith believe
Have you considered keeping it to yourself instead of giving others something to bash?

Your religiosity should be just as private and confidential as your portfolio. You wouldn't share with us the value of your real estate equity, your 401(k), any joint venture equity, and your gold bullion, would you?

Would you?

Or how long it's been since you last got laid. Or had a date.

Think of your religion in the same way. M'kay?

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#537276 May 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
@Counter_Strike
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =k0DTT3u2JZ8XX
There is sometyhing misleading about that video, and you are not to be blamed.

Yet, the wriitings said Yehoshua or Yeshua (Yahshua), not Jesus. the narrator insistently and persistently uses Jesus, which is a very poor translation of Yahshua. However I get the point.

What is also interesting is that this Rabi (Rav) seems to also be a Kabbalist. Let's skip that for now, but as I mentioned before, all Jews (Hebrews) will come to accept Yahshua as Ha Mashiach just before the end.

Thanks for the video link. His predictions are very interesting.

Shalom.

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#537277 May 21, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent inforomation. Good piece.
Thanks BMNTB.

Shalom.

Andrew (CS).

Location hidden

#537278 May 21, 2013
mobile7 on wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel the same towards Christians constantly fighting and degrading unbelievers. The unbelievers are humans created by the same God and He loves them..I can see why they call Christianity a hateful religion. ITS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE THAT WAY. ONLY WAY SKOM ISNT A JERK IS IF WE PUT HIM ON A PEDESTAL AND AGREE WITH HIS VEIWS AND JOIN HIS HATE CLUB..I consider myself a believer that stands against religious Pharisees ..
Have a great day LeLe
I consider myself the same kind of believer.
I have never -gone along to get along- and I am not going to
start now.
Ever heard "misery loves company"?- That's Skom.
The guy is a miserable mess.. and if he weren't so angry and
full of hate and lies-- I would feel bad for him..I know I should feel bad for him because he is a fool- and most likely doesn't know better, but today, I don't..
There is no place in my heart for an off the chart bully.

Grace- his game is to isolate and get everyone who doesn't buy
his and his angry gang's garbage- to shut up and go away..
Just what Christ would do..huh??
There's too many good people who have been steam rolled by this guy on this thread.. Far too many. Just look how his first posts upon "showing back up"-- two huge apologies to two well respected people on this thread..

Most everyone in here is afraid to speak up to him..look what happens when one does..He's a menace.

Thanks for the well wishes..My day has been great- so far.
Hope yours has been too.

Fennario

#537279 May 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You slyly ignored my question and didn't answer. What, if I may, would that priest be "selling".......?
I don't know. Maybe nothing. Why do you ask?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
That author you quoted compared a marketer of drugs and a dude scamming for women to that of a religious person 'taking advantage' of those in times of weakness. So I ask again, what would a priest sell a person on their deathbed?
Once again, I don't know. Maybe nothing. The deathbed isn't where you go to capture people. I suppose you would do that because people expect you to - to try to maintain credibility with the living.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#537280 May 21, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't love my mother like I love my fiance.
That would be horribly wrong (or right, if you look to the bible).
I can apreciate what you are saying. Perhaps though we have a different definition of love. I am refering to unconditional love. And I don't see anything wrong with loveing everyone that way.(it is right, if you look to the bible). If you're talking about human disire in love, well, I would say I have to agree with you, that would be pretty messed up :)

Location hidden

#537281 May 21, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
It's OK - cool the beans.
I know you're not a woman.
I was just pointing out that a woman who believes is often stuck in a marriage she can't get out of.
And according to Lawlest--if a woman who believes does get out
of that marraige-- and remarries, she is committing adultary in
the eyes of God..
I find that sad, judgemental and none of his business..

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#537282 May 21, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
None of your statements about me is TRUE
I urinate on all world made christian churches?
I pee on your earthly mad god having hebrew name?
You lie,to frame me to the Ball or Adonis
also you are again child or master deceiver father of all Lies(satan)
Eloh im is not your Eloh im,only heaveanly divine Supreme rulling all Universes.
your elo hym is your earthly sect imaginary god with hebrew not proper spelled name?
at end,
Each of your posts are bunch of Lies, and you join only those on cyber space
Who are Liars,blind, fake christians,pretenders muslims,or christians
You are worse from atheists,because you cover under your own sect,
your true wickedness and evil personality,
entering 2twice on this topic is spreading nonsense like cyber psychopath
true Eloh im doesn't appoint you to be His Spokeasman,you are fake and pseudo follower
go to hell mutt,
I don't know you,and I don't want to know you and your sectarian bs,and your earthly imginary your eloh ym
I even wonder,
why you respond to me anyway,
you have nobody to bamble your Fake sectarian BS?
AND YOU ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME TO LISTEN YOUR JARMULKA CRAP??
You just say a lot of stuff that makes little or no sense. You say I lie, yet you have no proof that I do. Who is it on this thread that you do not despise? So filled with hate and malice.

Yet you are ready to call others satan, liars and deceivers. You speak with many tongues, and if you are truly 67 years old, you behave like 6 or 7 without proper home training.

Are you an Alter boy?

Again, if my witness is false, why concern yourself. In time, all truth with be revealed and the lie fully exposed, so you have nothing to worry about. Maybe I step on your toes when I speak.

A cyber bully you are, and you still can't intimidate me. You sound tired, confused and disoriented. So tell me, which one of the thousands of gods do you actually worship?

My little friend Dr. Shrimpy, you need to relax.Be happy, smile, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling, ensuring you watch yourself rather than watch others and miss your prize.

In other words, take the 2x4 plank out of your eye before you seek to take the splinter out of another man's eyes.

Be thankful that you breathe and live another day, even if you only decide to dish out that garbage you speak about people every day.

CS.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#537283 May 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
He stated before he is is a east european khazaric greek slovacian. Not german not austrian as he pretends just a troll who like to suck young ppls energy like a demon abusing the holy scriptures
That's unfortunately.

Why does one want to choose to be a failure and a disappointment every day?

I don't lose sleep over hoping he will change. Neither should you.

Andrew (CS).

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#537284 May 21, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you advocate a woman puts her needs on the back burner, correct? As a man, tell me the correct order of priorities for a woman:
1. God first,
2. Husband second,
3. Herself third
OR
1. Husband first,
2. God second,
3. Herself third.
.. if there are offspring, where do the children fit in ??..
<quoted text>
.. so, with marriage, one should never consider physical attraction ??..
<quoted text>
.. how do you identify true love ??..
God first and above all, family and evrything else afterwards,and true love supercedes the physical, when you put looks only above real love then you are acting in lust only.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#537285 May 21, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I do. Most of the meida (news) in this nation calls New York city home. Many of the people in Ok. right now are hearing first hand from Christians and while they are letting them speak its clear they are a bit uh, bewilderd. Why would anyone glory God with what just happened to them? Imo thats the time to do it most.
Yea, the world at large just don't understand the things of God and the people of God, it is often preached in the church to give God thanks for ALL things both good and bad, and JOB was a perfect example of one who did this through all of the tragedies that God allowed the devil to heap upon him.

Location hidden

#537286 May 21, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.....I talk to Kay every day on FB....She is doing OK...the tornado went around her area....
I just like to tease the Icon Fairy.....Its fun....LOL
We will still be close enough to enjoy the Beach
Thanks for that- I figured if there was a problem, someone would tm me. How about 70's, do you keep in touch w her?
My whole topix experiance changed after the thread lost micah
and Ham. I think I left for about a year and came back to an
entirely different place.

I have even told Deb before to ignore them (icons)..
I am glad they do not bother you..

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#537287 May 21, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. so, all other faiths, including Judaism, Islam and Hinduism, are false, correct? Are they inspired by Satan ??..
Correct on both counts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min truth 574,201
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Osmius 810,049
sex (May '13) 12 min raju 89
God made hell for homsexuals....and others!! 16 min Titania 4
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 18 min Titania 18
Koi gay sex ke liye hai Lucknow mien (Feb '14) 37 min me hu 13
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 50 min AussieBobby 268,947
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 7 hr Coolsa 205
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 11 hr sall 163
More from around the web