Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#537383 May 21, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. the 'piling-on' of LeLe & few other posters continues ..
.. where's the love? Where's the empathy? Where's the gentle, guiding hand ??..
.. rather than address belief concepts presented, is seems many posters on this thread prefer mass bullying and character assassination ..
One thing that I find curious about myself...

I find it more disturbing when Christians have their in-house battles. More so than when they are battling us little heathens. There is just something that doesn't feel right about it. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that this faith was such an integral part of my life for so many years.

I don't want to see anyone's faith/religion destroyed. I don't believe that any outside forces can do that. I do believe however that if it is destroyed it will be from the inside out.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#537384 May 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
Homosexuality is the root of all evil. It causes millions of death by diseases. It destroys culturs like Sodom and Gomorrah; Pompeji. Homosexuality bring God´s wrath and causes natural disasters hurricanes tornados tsunamis and earthquakes. What Iam trying to say is it is harmful for our societies and needs to be rooted out.
LOL. Pompeji

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#537385 May 21, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>Annie- these are men who claim to have the Glory and Strength and Honor of Jesus Christ- their Lord and Savior..
I find their belittling and back biting towards me or anyone who disagrees w them, for that matter- ridiculously against who they say they Love!
These men profess to be strong Christian men??- umm ok..

Look at how they circle like school girls - all of them..lol..
It's amazing how insecure they are.. insecure in themselves
and certainly in their god..-yuck!

I do not expect you to agree w me or even respond.. just happy
you weren't afraid to point out the obvious..thanks for that.
I bet if we stood in front of them, they wouldn't have the guts to say what they say here.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#537386 May 21, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. your teammates have come alive. Their bullying is magnificent. As their leader, you should be proud ..
-and yet, now Skom is going to "follow some
example and scale things back"..lol..
I wonder why?

Red Apples surprised me- only cause he obviously agrees with
Skom 100% in his attacks towards me.
Wonder why he felt Skom and the other Christian boys needed his
assistance.. I must have more influence than I thought..
hmmmm.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#537387 May 21, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
While I understand what you're saying; I'm curious as to what church in Jerusalem are you speaking of? If you don't mind explaining. It took all the way until 313AD for Christianity to become Legal, meaning, a legal religion within the many religions already existing within Rome. No longer needing to be practiced here or there or in secret, especially since Constantine's mother was said to be an adherent.
Unlike Duane and yourself, I believe Paul was too easy of a fall guy, and may people who scrutinize scripture bought it hook, line and sinker. It was all too easy. A persecuter of the Hebrews, one suspected of causing Steven's stoning between 24-27 AD. A Pharisee who seemingly operates out of the shadows. Even worse, after his conversion, his friends were either part Greek or all Roman and Greeks. Like Apollos, Barnabas (who was Cypriot), his friends Lukas (Luke) and Mark, and his other disciples Aquila and Priscilla, the latter of whom is credited with writing Ephesians. Common, for they were also scribes anyway. And let's not forget, his best friend Titus who was once the leader of the church of Ephesus before John.
All too easy to make him the bad guy especially since he (Paul or Shaul) was the apostle to the Gentiles. Judaizers as they were often called, when many of the later Jewish disciples were called Christians in the 2nd and 3rd centuries, the term to a Hebrew was meant to be derogatory. A disrespectful mockery. The blame laid on Paul is way too obvious and the translations of his texts are quite misleading. I think knowing how Roman Catholicism became the ones who branded the people of The Way [of Life] Christians, who used it as a popular brand name, and tried to paint Paul in an anti-Hebrew light and cast Peter as the first Pope, we should urge caution.
Andrew (CS).
It was the church in Jerusalem(apostolic) from 33 AD to about 135/140. It was influenced by "Paul" also. It divided after Paul's interference into two factions. The Romans pretty well finished it off. Their writings were probably burned, as were most others of the time.
"The Way" may have even been those who tried to keep the writing accurate in reality, and you know what became of them.
I agree with you about PoT some. I also think that many things attributed to him were fabrications of the "universal" church, who influenced Greek writers at the time.(conquer-restructure thought and religion)

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#537388 May 21, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. I have your back LeLe ..
.. those folks have zero spirituality ..
CATCHER, IAN, G_O_D, BT, SCAR, LACEZ, HU - WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE BULLYING OF LE-LE?
I haven't seen Scar for awhile.

I wonder what caught his eye.

Montreal

#537389 May 21, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>.. I have your back LeLe ..

CATCHER, IAN, G_O_D, BT, SCAR, LACEZ, HU - WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE BULLYING OF LE-LE?
I think they're cowards who can only say what they do behind screens.
They obviously have no sense of morality to attack people like LeLe.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#537390 May 21, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. tough guy, huh? Would you like to be introduced to cache of scarves ??..
Yawn.

Location hidden

#537391 May 21, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you need some cheese with that whine?
Get a tissue before you get your keyboard all wet from you tears.
Same old routine.

Montreal

#537393 May 21, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>Do you need some cheese with that whine?

Get a tissue before you get your keyboard all wet from you tears.
You need those tissues. After all, you haven't finished cleaning up after your last euphoric action due to your own insults giving you the hots.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#537394 May 21, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
This really is a slice of the real world..
isn't it??
.. normally I stay out of personal disagreements but this schoolyard bullying, this mightier than thou attitude, this "believe like me or you're Satan's spawn," has become repulsive to me ..

.. did I ever tell you about the time I threw a plate of spaghetti on the ceiling? The stains are still there to remind me that we're all human ..

.. enough is enough ..

With Established Harem

#537395 May 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you have it,
The Christian love we keep hearing about.
.. these folks don't have a clue about spirituality ..

.. let's go romp at Grandfather's Pond. That might cool me off ..

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#537397 May 21, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. these folks don't have a clue about spirituality ..
.. let's go romp at Grandfather's Pond. That might cool me off ..
Is it warm enough?

I'd hate to shrink.

Location hidden

#537398 May 21, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. I have your back LeLe ..
Hahaha!!
You are very kind and very passionate!
Thank you..

Like I have stated before.. I too used to think Christianity
needed me to defend it on this thread- never
a time in my RW world did I believe I had to..but, here I did..
That was a long time ago..yet- these topix halls..never forget..

I met super beings here- some Christian and some not..and slowly
I realized- hey- God doesn't need anyone to fight His battles
and I began to see the inequality- by- Christians being preached
on this thread.. So - I spoke up..and spoke against..
and here we are..

I do not expect any support from anyone- ever!
I come in here when I can..and will not be silenced by the Christians- that's for sure..
As a matter of fact- I might start being here 24/7..lol..

Your support to me..makes me happy..
Thank you- a million times.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#537399 May 21, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
she reap fruits of Your church atheistis,where main leader is Ians
same clown like you deceving also Le le,
rather you and like you are seed of abominable wickedness
Abominable Wickedness

With Established Harem

#537400 May 21, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing that I find curious about myself...
I find it more disturbing when Christians have their in-house battles. More so than when they are battling us little heathens. There is just something that doesn't feel right about it. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that this faith was such an integral part of my life for so many years.
I don't want to see anyone's faith/religion destroyed. I don't believe that any outside forces can do that. I do believe however that if it is destroyed it will be from the inside out.
.. I don't think this has anything to do with faith. These bullies enjoy feeling powerful and have lost their moral compass. They're trying to pull their little group together by pushing LeLe out. We're allowing it by remaining silent ..

.. they continue to intimidate, harass and humiliate LeLe so she'll go away or comply. It's time we welcome her and show her what real morals look like ..

With Established Harem

#537401 May 21, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
.. yes, they are cowards; most bullies are ..

Location hidden

#537402 May 21, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
- they believe they are doing is right and what their
god wants them to be doing.
I am not a saint--- never have said I was.

Trust me Lacez- "people like Lele"-- are just people-
human and forever learning and growing- and still making mistakes..
Yet, we also can give as good as we get..so please,
I do not need defending- I have brought this on myself..

:)

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#537403 May 21, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. I don't think this has anything to do with faith. These bullies enjoy feeling powerful and have lost their moral compass. They're trying to pull their little group together by pushing LeLe out. We're allowing it by remaining silent ..
.. they continue to intimidate, harass and humiliate LeLe so she'll go away or comply. It's time we welcome her and show her what real morals look like ..
All we should care about is to live our lives decently and productively, with the understanding that we have just our allotted time.

The world is ours.

We can't succumb to intimidation, harassments, or attempts to humiliate us by people who think they know more than we do and if we don't wake up we'll end up in eternal torture in the lake of fire.

We know our way is better.

With Established Harem

#537404 May 21, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha!!
You are very kind and very passionate!
Thank you..
Like I have stated before.. I too used to think Christianity
needed me to defend it on this thread- never
a time in my RW world did I believe I had to..but, here I did..
That was a long time ago..yet- these topix halls..never forget..
I met super beings here- some Christian and some not..and slowly
I realized- hey- God doesn't need anyone to fight His battles
and I began to see the inequality- by- Christians being preached
on this thread.. So - I spoke up..and spoke against..
and here we are..
I do not expect any support from anyone- ever!
I come in here when I can..and will not be silenced by the Christians- that's for sure..
As a matter of fact- I might start being here 24/7..lol..
Your support to me..makes me happy..
Thank you- a million times.
.. you're changing, growing and hopefully becoming a better person. No matter what spiritual path you journey, it will be the right one for you ..

.. you have the right to change your mind at anytime about anything; don't let these fools tell you otherwise ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Chuck 678,913
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 19 min Liberals are Nutjobs 2,503
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 22 min Buck Crick 118,989
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 54 min ChromiuMan 6,264
How to Recover Deleted Messages from iPhone wit... (May '13) 5 hr Wanckerty 59
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 6 hr diseases 546
some blacks want reparations for slavery via wh... (Sep '11) 6 hr reparations 42
More from around the web