“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#537252 May 21, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm amazed to read this. Thank you for your fairness and your interest in accuracy.
It's apparent from the many citations that we have seen roll by that the language in this area is not standardized yet, and even professionals are still using the words "dependence" and "addiction" interchangeably.
But there has been a huge effort coming from the pain medicine, palliative medicine and addiction medicine people to change this. The differences are significant, and we don't want them confused. We don't want people that have developed some dependence from long term opioid use to think of themselves as drug addicts.
Our little friend is out of date, and had been referring to any article he can find that uses the phrase "physical addiction," an idea we want to be done with.
Thanks again.
Well, even us "simple" folk are capable of extending common courtesy.
You're welcome.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#537253 May 21, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
instead be busy to study deep truiness of spiritual promises described by Bible.
You constantly spend time with worthless not ended genaologies,and forcing hebrew names of God and His Son,to completly foreign spoken earth of about 240 languages,and milons slangs
YOU ARE JUST SIMPLE EARTHLY UNSAVE SECTARIAN CLOWN AND IDIOT
If I am all these things you claim me to be, then why make it any business of yours?

Of what importance is it to you what I say since to you I'm just a bumbling unsaved idiot? Why are you so concerned with my words? Do you have nothing better to do than to hang on the coat-tails of everything I say?

You have no need to seek attention Mr. You're already quite popular here, in an unsavory sort of way.

Your brand of Christianity must be as diaper rash to you, for you seem very uncomfortable with yourself.

Your excuses for not doing the right things and speaking teh right way and calling the right names are just that, excuses for your stubborness. Like all other men you want a god pleasing to you, who doesn't condemn your behavior or lifestyle. A god you want to fashion in your own image who dispenses your rules hand in hand with whatever laws he may have, which is left up to interpretation. This is the god you want me to promote.

Sorry, you are not that important.

CS.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#537254 May 21, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
your are already illiterate with Bible,
if you listen this self righteouess CS,
for sure you be more illiterate,dumb, and end of you is going to be spiritual paranoid deserving only to kick your stupid childlish a..to the Shrink office
CS worship own earthly god, and claim around that this god have earthly hebrew name?
Is your bible Mein Kampf?

Just asking.

CS is Counter_Strike.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#537255 May 21, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is my birthday poem, btw?!!!
20 years ago today, I made the perilous and successful journey down the birth canal.
The host was in pain,
I could feel the contractions.
I could tell that the host
had remorse for her actions.
She pushed and she pushed,
to be rid of the queer.
Push harder you bitch,
I'm dying in here.
~Dr Sluice
Happy Birthday Alice ...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#537256 May 21, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to look deeper.
"If you can not see the face of God in a blade of grass, you will never hear God's voice in the wind." - Me
Nice one. One I agree with. My post was present a thought to believers. I think we sould, with our words and actions, be saying look to God, not look at me. If you are trying to get me to look at you as the authority, I am not looking at God as the authority. He must increase and I must decrease.
Back to your thought. I must get out of the way so you can see the beauty of God in me. And stop showing my uglyness :)
Just some of my thoughts on the matter :)

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#537257 May 21, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> And I took it for nothing more than that bro, was just curious that's all, Actually my amen's to Epi2's posted prayers are pretty much a daily routine thing, she said herself long ago that she does not word those prayers herself but copy and paste them from a faith based website.
Blessings my friend.
Thanks L100.

I understand the routine.

Shalom my friend.

Andrew (CS).

Location hidden

#537260 May 21, 2013
I don't buy into the whole TRUE LOVE thing. Firstly because we are to truely love everyone. That leaves it being a choice we each make.
Second, how many times have we been in true love, only to "grow apart" and we move on to another, and another, and another, etc. etc.
In the book of Malechi it points out that we are made one because we both have the spirit of God. The man has the Spirit of God and the woman has the Spirit of God, they marry, and both have the same Spirit of God, wherefore one. They are equaly yoked together. And what God has joined together let no man put assunder. The man and wife marriage is to be a picture of the relationship between Christ and his bride (the church)(believers).
Each can believe what they will. I base what I believe from the Bible. Just some of my thoughts on the matter.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#537261 May 21, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Not necessarily, some marriages works well from outside the realm of his church and spirit, but there are no guarantees on the outside of what have been discussed here.
So there are guarantees for "true love" between Christians?
Maybe you should tell that to all those who have divorced.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#537262 May 21, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
I don't buy into the whole TRUE LOVE thing. Firstly because we are to truely love everyone. That leaves it being a choice we each make.
Second, how many times have we been in true love, only to "grow apart" and we move on to another, and another, and another, etc. etc.
In the book of Malechi it points out that we are made one because we both have the spirit of God. The man has the Spirit of God and the woman has the Spirit of God, they marry, and both have the same Spirit of God, wherefore one. They are equaly yoked together. And what God has joined together let no man put assunder. The man and wife marriage is to be a picture of the relationship between Christ and his bride (the church)(believers).
Each can believe what they will. I base what I believe from the Bible. Just some of my thoughts on the matter.
I can't love my mother like I love my fiance.
That would be horribly wrong (or right, if you look to the bible).

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#537263 May 21, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
... I must get out of the way so you can see the beauty of God in me. And stop showing my uglyness :)...
I don't think you get ugly, B-Man. I know I do though. For that I apologize.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#537264 May 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are at least partially right. The church of Jerusalem did not feel they were obligated or threatened by the western sects( who even sent money to them). That wasn't to last long. Within decades the Romans destroyed the temple and the city, and then another 70 years or so later, it was a replay, and that was pretty much the end of the original church.
Plato and the boys got their pieces inserted into the pie(with the help of Paul), and the the wicked domineers of the west managed to put together an empiracle theocracy that did not include the Jesus church or people who held it's message without corruption.
While I understand what you're saying; I'm curious as to what church in Jerusalem are you speaking of? If you don't mind explaining. It took all the way until 313AD for Christianity to become Legal, meaning, a legal religion within the many religions already existing within Rome. No longer needing to be practiced here or there or in secret, especially since Constantine's mother was said to be an adherent.

Unlike Duane and yourself, I believe Paul was too easy of a fall guy, and may people who scrutinize scripture bought it hook, line and sinker. It was all too easy. A persecuter of the Hebrews, one suspected of causing Steven's stoning between 24-27 AD. A Pharisee who seemingly operates out of the shadows. Even worse, after his conversion, his friends were either part Greek or all Roman and Greeks. Like Apollos, Barnabas (who was Cypriot), his friends Lukas (Luke) and Mark, and his other disciples Aquila and Priscilla, the latter of whom is credited with writing Ephesians. Common, for they were also scribes anyway. And let's not forget, his best friend Titus who was once the leader of the church of Ephesus before John.

All too easy to make him the bad guy especially since he (Paul or Shaul) was the apostle to the Gentiles. Judaizers as they were often called, when many of the later Jewish disciples were called Christians in the 2nd and 3rd centuries, the term to a Hebrew was meant to be derogatory. A disrespectful mockery. The blame laid on Paul is way too obvious and the translations of his texts are quite misleading. I think knowing how Roman Catholicism became the ones who branded the people of The Way [of Life] Christians, who used it as a popular brand name, and tried to paint Paul in an anti-Hebrew light and cast Peter as the first Pope, we should urge caution.

Andrew (CS).

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#537265 May 21, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
What about Catholics, JWs and Mormons ?
.. all Abrahamic religions consist of priest-perverted slight of hand where error is disguised as truth to advance priestly goals ..

.. if only a divine hero can save sinful man and that superhero speaks through the priesthood, man is dependent on the priests (church) for his very salvation and eternal life ..

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#537266 May 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
@Counter_strike
I donīt know if you are a jew and I am not disrespecting your belief I am just wondering how can you say that you believe in Jesus Yeshuah the son of Mary, Mariam. I have never heared a jew saying that he believe in Jesus Yeshauh without being a christian.
I answered, but I haven't supposed you ever heard of Messianic Jews, right? Not saying I'm one, but Messianic Jews are accepted within Israel and even have land there. All Jews will come to the full understanding and appreciate it. Will all accept it? That's an entirely different story.

Andrew (CS).

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#537267 May 21, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
The host was in pain,
I could feel the contractions.
I could tell that the host
had remorse for her actions.

She pushed and she pushed,
to be rid of the queer.
Push harder you bitch,
I'm dying in here.

~Dr Sluice
_-Alice-_ wrote:
My poem was just off the top of my head.
Literally, I was crowning at the time.
Was it that bad?
:-)
I liked the Dr. Sluice part.
Your talent is undeniable, your rhythm and rhyme, reliable.
Your humor is dry, you always ask why,
and your mind is appropriately pliable.

:)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#537268 May 21, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
You must have raked it in big time.
We're comfortable.

How about you? How are you doing? What time do you have to be at work? Do they drug test your urine?

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#537269 May 21, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you advocate a woman puts her needs on the back burner, correct? As a man, tell me the correct order of priorities for a woman:
1. God first,
2. Husband second,
3. Herself third
OR
1. Husband first,
2. God second,
3. Herself third.
.. if there are offspring, where do the children fit in ??..
<quoted text>
.. so, with marriage, one should never consider physical attraction ??..
<quoted text>
.. how do you identify true love ??..
The Most High One is always first and foremost, as hed of the family and the spiritual head and guide of man. Men and women are equal with exception to spiritual matters, Man is the head of woman. Also man is the head of the household, but in decision making, they both make decisions together.

I believe what L100 is saying is that True Love isn't based on physical attraction first and foremost. There are intangibles that are crucial to the success or failure of any relationship.It is vital that man and woman dating have similar goals, ones that may not require them to be separated for long periods outside the normal 7-10 hours per 5-6 day working week. One that doesn't place them against each other, like one is a defense attourney and teh other, a state prosecutor. They must have things in common, caring, compassionate, faithful, honest. You can't have one who doesn't want children and the other wants 4 or 5. They must both learn to prioritize and when there are hardships, they must be willing to stick together against all odds. Most importantly, a spiritual family with a spritual life with the Creator as head is a solid foundation.

CS.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#537270 May 21, 2013
>head<

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#537271 May 21, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
I have recently posted more than once that sin is sin in general, and all unrepented sin will carry you straight to hell and destruction.
This is why you never get invited to parties.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#537273 May 21, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Hey look, it little LeLe and today must be yet again another major exception as she normally never has time to post!
Why do you insist on this fantasy that you have me angry?
It is ok Lele, everybody now knows you lied about everything you said you believed and who you were for 3-4 years.
I mean even your posts to Epi. You know that is like the 4th time I can remember you posting to her telling her why she shouldn't talk about icons. The woman can't be any nicer and every blue moon when someone targets her for days she makes a little joke and you pop up to tell her why is she talking about icons. You think people can't see right thru you? But that is you in a nutshell. As fake as it gets
I guarantee you are on Topix 24/7 under all sorts of names. You might as well pick a new one as LeLe is all played out!
Somethig is seriously wrong w you fella..

You throw out lies and accusations like they are the truth..
You lie and slander just for the sport of it..
And your silly topix friends, Clearwater and Lawlest just eat it all up.
My what good Christian witnesses you all make..I bet you three don't even believe in God..You don't do you?? How could you with those wicked posts you spew out and all three of you justify??
There's just no way!!

Honestly Skom, you need mental help.. and I hope for the people in your enviornment's sake, you seek it.Not the kind of help like
the few "attta- boys" on topix you get from your gossiping angry ilk..but you need mental help..You also need help for that black heart of
yours..
What a shame..
-you are pathetic..

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#537274 May 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
@Counter_Strike
Dr Shrink is 67 years old boy. He has nothing to do with christian belief abosultely nothing. No chrisitan is a christian unless he accepts the whole concept of the teaching of Christ not of churches. Dr shrink is either morally christian, nor ethically christian, nor politically christian, nor socially christian.A christian should not speak falsely about the LORD GOD and the Lord Jesus christ. A christian should not eat pork and drink alcohol. A christian should follow each and every single laws form the OT. A christian shall not bear false witness against others.
I would like to think so too Adam, but unfortunately, Christians do Not:

- Adhere to the Laws of the OT, especially all 10 Commandments of Exodus 20.

Christians eat pork and many drink alcohol unless they are 7th day Sabbath churches, that maybe only drink alcohol on special ocassions or when they go partying.

Now although many Christians do not follow the Commandments (generally) nor do they follow many of the traditions and feasts commanded in scripture, doesn't mean there are truly sincere Christians who want to learn, and love the Creator. Christians that are wonderful, giving, kind and caring people. I can see all of tehse things even beyond their pagan practices. This goes for anyone.

CS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 27 min Rosa_Winkel 765,117
I wish homosexuals never existed...... 29 min Rosa_Winkel 77
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 30 min AussieBobby 263,625
4 Powerful Steps to Permanently Dissolve Panic ... 36 min Dissolve Panic 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 38 min Roberta G 175,050
Bacterial Vaginosis No More Review 47 min Bacterial Vaginosis 1
Darren Wilson's life in Ferguson is OVER 1 hr All is rigged 13
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Oxbow 555,079
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 12 hr Ayyan 1,187
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 12 hr shyam 5,443