Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#537337 May 21, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly, but sadly also it is incidents of not only THIS nature ( the Oklahoma tragedy ) but much much smaller incidents that have turned away alledged christians who were weak in the faith and not firmly rooted and grounded.
Blessings.
So, your god isn't responsible for allowing the tornado to happen?

Some god you've got there.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#537338 May 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be faint, not feint. Feints are swordsmanship maneuvers.
That would be its, not it's. Its is the possessive, it's is a contraction.
Education matters, far more than religious jibber jabber.
Pride.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#537339 May 21, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
True. Ah but it is well with my soul. Good to see you bro. God bless.
Thanks Chris it's good to see you too. Give your lovely wife my best. Hope you're staying cool there in Florida. I know it's that time of the year when things really start to heat up down there. It's been pretty warm here in Indiana the last couple of weeks. But it was a very cool spring till then.

Take care. God bless.

Location hidden

#537341 May 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, I would have thought you'd blame it on Satan.
Yawn.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#537344 May 21, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess every tragedy is another chance to sell Jesus. When you say take a moment to reflect on the pain, you really mean the pain of hell, don't you - not the pain of losing loved ones and homes, which was the decoy. I'm sure that you think that you're doing the right thing, but it seems a little opportunistic to me.
Consider this. She was talking about what you are doing:
“If you heard a marketer brag that he targets people who’ve been diagnosed with terminal illnesses because they’re easier targets, or a guy say he likes to cruise funerals because grieving women are easier to pick up, you’d think that person had no morals at all. But targeting people in moments of weakness to sell them religion is regarded as a normal and even virtuous strategy for proselytizing.”- Amanda Marcotte
Think about it.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawnnnn nnn~

It must really fry your potatoes to hear so many public figures offer prayer for the families in the tornado ripped areas.

People here- should behave as caring adults even when there is no current tragedy~ I think I have MADE that point very clear in my 39,000 something posts.

What have you made clear in YOUR posts here?

I'll tell you what YOU have proved-

That people who don't believe in God are nasty acting -due to feeling left out.

Quitchyer' grumpin' and whining and ASK GOD- "Are YOU for real ?"

That is all you have to do.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#537346 May 21, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Psalm 46:1
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
How is he doing btw?
Amen (((((Skom))))))(c:

My husband is doing great thank you ! His glucose level is down nearer to normal - and he is walking and using a recumbant excercise bike every day. So glad that he feels more like a new improved self !!

Had it not been for a health fair at work- he would not have known about the glucose level---the doc never told him that it was high LAST year.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#537347 May 21, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Chris it's good to see you too. Give your lovely wife my best. Hope you're staying cool there in Florida. I know it's that time of the year when things really start to heat up down there. It's been pretty warm here in Indiana the last couple of weeks. But it was a very cool spring till then.
Take care. God bless.
Glad to see you coming on again--hope you are doing good and feeling good. I don't get to get on too much myself, just maybe try to once a week or so. Take care .

Watching a Rockies game and Diamond Backs.

Location hidden

#537348 May 21, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I was concerned maybe without being my intent some of this might cause a wedge with us given your history with others dates back farther. So my only comment is I'm glad if that didn't happen. Wings are fighting hard hard, been a fun series.(T) Peace
I call em like I see em. You and I haven't seen eye to eye at times and that my happen again sometime. But where this is concerned everything you've said to and about Le_le is true. She's changed, and even though she doesn't see it many of us that have known her for a long time do.

I sat on the sideline saying nothing hoping she'd stand up and take responsibility for her actions rather than trying to blame others. But it became very clear that wasn't going to happen so I felt it was time to speak up. It's up to her to deal with it as she will. And I think we both know how that will be.
_______

The Wings are doing great. Better than I thought they would. Sadly I can't see the games here except the ones on NBC on the weekend. All the other sports channels they're on are blacked out here.

I'm watching the Tigers now. They're up 3-1 over Cleveland going into the 9th. Scherzer gave up a run in the first but has looked sharp since. I hope Leyland gives him a chance to go the distance. They're saying it would be his first complete game if he does.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#537352 May 21, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are?
Le_le I've sat on the sidelines saying nothing to you and watched you do nothing but attack those you don't agree with ever since you showed back up in here. Not to mention the countless lies you've been telling as you gossip like a school girl. You've clearly changed and it isn't for the good either.
Perhaps you should take a long hard honest look in the mirror. Because if you do and if you can bring yourself to be honest I don't think you'll like what you see. Many of us that have known you for a long time see it. Sadly you don't.
Stop moaning and groaning. You've brought this upon yourself all by yourself with no help from anyone else.
How I have changed is I do not like your kind of Christianity anyore..
Wish I never had... Today I would listen more to OYE and disregard
you..I regret that choice I made when I first came to wsjlm..and
I always will.

Sorry John, I have felt for some time I ruined my reputation with many good people, many years ago-
defending yourself, Thumper, etc..

Thanks for your opinion though..
You gave Skom and a few other "good" Christian "men" just what they needed..Your
support against me..lol..

Sincerely though..
I truly appreciate your 2 cents.

Location hidden

#537353 May 21, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see you coming on again--hope you are doing good and feeling good. I don't get to get on too much myself, just maybe try to once a week or so. Take care .
Watching a Rockies game and Diamond Backs.
Thanks, I'm doing good and feeling fine. According to the Doctors I'm doing well. I thank God for His loving hedge of protection around me. He has seen me thru so much and continues to do so.

Praise God!!!

My nephew lives in Denver and is a huge Rockies fan. He goes to several games a year as he apperantly lives very close to the stadium.

Good to see you posting. Take care. God bless.

Location hidden

#537354 May 21, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read several posts where people were discussing LeLe. Are they too addicted to gossiping about others?
Annie- these are men who claim to have the Glory and Strength and Honor of Jesus Christ- their Lord and Savior..
I find their belittling and back biting towards me or anyone who disagrees w them, for that matter- ridiculously against who they say they Love!
These men profess to be strong Christian men??- umm ok..

Look at how they circle like school girls - all of them..lol..
It's amazing how insecure they are.. insecure in themselves
and certainly in their god..-yuck!

I do not expect you to agree w me or even respond.. just happy
you weren't afraid to point out the obvious..thanks for that.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#537355 May 21, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Wrong, prayer doesn't work for YOU because you are a faithless unbeliever
Prayer doesn't work for him for the same reason that it doesn't work for you or anybody else: your god doesn't exist.Your god can be ruled out many ways. One is by scientifically demonstrating the inefficacy of prayer. Prayer consistently fails.

Location hidden

#537356 May 21, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
How I have changed is I do not like your kind of Christianity anyore..
Wish I never had... Today I would listen more to OYE and disregard
you..I regret that choice I made when I first came to wsjlm..and
I always will.
Sorry John, I have felt for some time I ruined my reputation with many good people, many years ago-
defending yourself, Thumper, etc..
Thanks for your opinion though..
You gave Skom and a few other "good" Christian "men" just what they needed..Your
support against me..lol..
Sincerely though..
I truly appreciate your 2 cents.
Save it Le_le. Your "I'm a martyr" routine isn't going to work.

So put your "I'm a victim" flag down because that dog won't hunt.

Best thing you can do is face up to your own actions and stop trying to blame others. Because until yo do that you'll stay stuck right where you are. And you will never learn. You'll just keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again.

Sad, truly sad.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#537357 May 21, 2013
<quoted text>
You're decompensating.
<quoted text>
This is the basic problem.
And you are right: things are NOT fine between our camps for just the reason you gave. You have no intention of accepting us or our right to express our contempt for your church. I'll bet that that fighting that fight will cost you. Let's see, shall we?
Darn, every once and awhile I hear this bla bla bla flap flap. Then I realize it is just ians flapping them lips again. LOL

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#537358 May 21, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
Why would anyone glory God with what just happened to them [in OK. City]? Imo thats the time to do it most.
Good thinking!
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#537359 May 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Meat curtains?
And ians lips just keep on flapping.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#537360 May 21, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
That people who don't believe in God are nasty acting -due to feeling left out.
Okay...I erased my first post...decided to keep this on the lighter side.

Interesting theory that you have. I am not sure if I would agree with the accuracy of it though. I'll think about it.

I will also give some thought as to why those that believe in God can be nasty.

I had always just assumed that the "nasty" was just part of their personality despite their faith or despite their lack of faith.

I'll get back with you on it.

Location hidden

#537361 May 21, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Save it Le_le. Your "I'm a martyr" routine isn't going to work.
So put your "I'm a victim" flag down because that dog won't hunt.
Best thing you can do is face up to your own actions and stop trying to blame others. Because until yo do that you'll stay stuck right where you are. And you will never learn. You'll just keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again.
Sad, truly sad.
This is a post (prolly word for word) you have posted to so many people for the last 5 years I have known you..
Why don;t you- "save it" for once and maybe
get some new material..

Not fighting w you- cause like Skom- that's what you want.

Take care of yer heart.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#537362 May 21, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read several posts where people were discussing LeLe. Are they too addicted to gossiping about others?
.. the 'piling-on' of LeLe & few other posters continues ..

.. where's the love? Where's the empathy? Where's the gentle, guiding hand ??..

.. rather than address belief concepts presented, is seems many posters on this thread prefer mass bullying and character assassination ..

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#537363 May 21, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Le le.........this coming from someone like YOU couldn't bother me enough to amount to an insect nagging and flying around me, in fact I thank you, because when I am insulted by the devil, I consider that a compliment that I am apparently doing something right before the Lord.(C:
.. no, you're not ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sexy sister and my girlfriend family holiday 32 min cool 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 35 min Steve III 45,018
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 36 min onemale 281,495
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 52 min Steve III 650,851
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 56,497
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Catcher1 971,901
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr bad bob 183,001
More from around the web