Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Grace Walker

Wilmington, NC

#537076 May 21, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
um..hey crazy person, what did i lie about?
I mean I realize i am asking a person that just got done telling me I can't go by the words in the Bible which says the new covenant is between God and the Jews but i have to go by the Spirit to understand it means the exact opposite but I am feeling rambunctious.
What did i lie about?
\
And did you go by my words or by my spirit?
Everytime you post...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#537077 May 21, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
A good doctor needs to be a good study. He needs to be meticulous, thorough, responsible, analytical, insightful, a leader, compassionate, a people person that can connect with people, and a good teacher.
I'll let you judge for yourself if I was up to that.
He also needs to be moral,honest, and ethical. He also can't hate 75% of the population because of their religious affiliation. And he can't be so prideful and arrogant that it prevents him from learning from others or admitting mistakes

You want my answer now or later?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#537078 May 21, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Because it is flat out irresponsible to minimize the physical nature of addiction and further perpetuate the myth that addiction is just all in someone's head
Now what are you babbling about? I never use language like that. And you aren't smart enough to paraphrase me properly, nor to learn to stop trying.
Skombolis wrote:
Funny though only after it has been proven to you that you finally show a hint at acknowledgement and claim the terms are not standardized and even professionals use the words addictions and dependance interchangeably.
You're such a clown.
Skombolis wrote:
But I thought before i couldn't be taught and physical addiction doesn't exist? Only NOW do you admit there are plenty of people even professionals who don't agree with you
Still the fool.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#537079 May 21, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority only rule when what they vote on doesn't violate the Constitution. That's why DOMA and California's Proposition 8 are now before the Supreme Court.
My mouth is not immoral. Have you seen my mouth? My teeth are perfect :)
You don't have to accept anything I say. That's what's cool about this country. I am free to express my views. You are free to dismiss them.
OK....I remembered

Happy 20th Birthday ~Alice~

Enjoy your day!!
Grace Walker

Wilmington, NC

#537080 May 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Thanks for that feedback. That's what we call a good death. May we all die peacefully in our own beds in relative comfort amidst loved ones at a ripe old age.
Was it you, Grace, that was thinking about doing hospice work either as a volunteer or social worker?
BTW, I have been enjoying your posts to the Dimwit.
Hi,
I graduate with an Associate degree in Applied Science of Human Services in May. I plan on continuing my education for a few more years after that. I have thought about working with Hospice or at least intern there for a while. I am currently taking Psychology classes also. I am in my fourth term. You have a good memory. I was impressed with the Social Worker but my main goal is to work with juvenile delinquents and substance abuse. I will get there. I have been on the Deans list for each term so far and was awarded an accelerated student scholarship.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#537081 May 21, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
They are going crazy this mornign!
I think part of their faity brain just snapped!
I swear, I could hear a "pop" from my house!
I haven't said HI in a while and just wanted to wave
(T) Peace
Speaking of "pop"...because they are Fairies they remind me of "Snap".....Crackle " and "Pop".....(Rice Crispies)

Are they fairies??

LOL

Morning Steve-O....Will be moving in a couple days....I'll say "I'll be back" just like the Terminator

:-)

Fennario

#537082 May 21, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
Where is my birthday poem, btw?!!!
20 years ago today, I made the perilous and successful journey down the birth canal.
The host was in pain,
I could feel the contractions.
I could tell that the host
had remorse for her actions.
She pushed and she pushed,
to be rid of the queer.
Push harder you bitch,
I'm dying in here.
~Dr Sluice
Happy Birthday!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#537083 May 21, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
Hey Skom,
Just passing through and waving.
Son's got me a new puter, windows 8. Not too sure I like it.
Miss all my friends here, see a lot of new faces. Finally Spring is here, in the 80's today, hope all is well with you.
Peace and peppermint,
J_Dub
Hey JW.....

Great to see you Friend.....Hope you are feeling good

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#537084 May 21, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of "pop"...because they are Fairies they remind me of "Snap".....Crackle " and "Pop".....(Rice Crispies)
Are they fairies??
LOL
Morning Steve-O....Will be moving in a couple days....I'll say "I'll be back" just like the Terminator
Yeah what are those things?

Flying elves maybe? Whatever they are, they creep me out! LOL

So, excited and nervous or just excited for the move?

If i don't see you much before, have a safe trip and hope everything goes smoothly

(T) Peace

Fennario

#537085 May 21, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah cause all you guys are way too special and important to do that
The home I worked at had a doctor per shift and they would have most the people there in one main room just sitting in their wheelchairs drooling on themselves with no idea where they were. It was disgustingly sad. Although not as sad as the ones they had their faculties and were left to sit in their room alone all day. I saw them constantly have the wrong charts on the back of the patients wheelchairs and wrong wrist bracelets. And yes I saw even the doctor doing charts and bracelets
I know you think you guys are too important for that. I mean, such a busy day neglecting patients and treating them like cattle takes a lot out of a guy I suppose.
Even a lot of your "top" guys don't make squat when it is all figured out
"The adjusted net hourly wage for an internal medicine physician is then $34.46"
http://benbrownmd.wordpress.com/
I make more than that when doing OT and this is the lowest paying job I have ever had
I understand why you are so bitter and ran your practice like you did. After a lifetime of school and 70-80 hour work weeks you got to retire in Mexico! What was the matter, was Guatemala all booked up? Haha
You're currently in the lowest paying job you've ever had? LOL.

This little girl has a message for you:
http://agbeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/... [image]

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#537086 May 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a slit eyes korean?
What kind of question is that?

Are you a Hardheaded Stubborn Blond German?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fennario

#537087 May 21, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
Hi, I graduate with an Associate degree in Applied Science of Human Services in May. I plan on continuing my education for a few more years after that. I have thought about working with Hospice or at least intern there for a while. I am currently taking Psychology classes also. I am in my fourth term. You have a good memory. I was impressed with the Social Worker but my main goal is to work with juvenile delinquents and substance abuse. I will get there. I have been on the Deans list for each term so far and was awarded an accelerated student scholarship.
This is May. Congratulations to you, and good luck in your career.

Juvenile delinquents and substance abusers, huh? You realize that you're talking about people like the Dimwit in his larval form, don't you? You are a saint.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#537088 May 21, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..no freakin way
I literally was going to look up the "I'm just a bill" video and post it for you for fun after I saw whatever you linked to me!
From "Conjunction Junction.....What's your Function?"

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#537089 May 21, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
We vote for representatives so that they can make laws. If the House of Reps. and the Senate agree on the law, then the President must sign it into law.
That makes it a Federal Law.
Then we get to question the Constitutional value of that Law.
The Supreme Court is the arbiter.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tyeJ55o3El0XX
Ain't this stuff easy?
GOT TO BE an Easier way.......

Since: May 11

UK

#537090 May 21, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
GOT TO BE an Easier way.......
Like a theocracy you mean?...A christian one of course.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#537091 May 21, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the 10 Icon Fairies that hang out almost every morning to bomb my Morning posts are here.....
Morning Fairies....You can at least bring some goodies to the Morning get together....LOL
Yikes....The Fairies are Multiplying....My count has doubled....Its like the "Gremlins"...Someone is feeding the Icon Fairies after dark

BRIGHT LIGHT.....BRIGHT LIGHT

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#537092 May 21, 2013
Buh Bye......

((*L-))
Bongo

Bayport, NY

#537094 May 21, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Dishonest?
Yep
Rejected out of hand
Do you really think people don't remember?
This isn't a courtroom dum-dum
My only goal is to let people see the real you. You have been helping greatly with that!
You have been rejected so many times ive lost count. Its amusing to see the good DR make you dance you unsavory puppet. 2
mobile7 on

Salisbury, NC

#537095 May 21, 2013
<quoted text>
This is May. Congratulations to you, and good luck in your career.
Juvenile delinquents and substance abusers, huh? You realize that you're talking about people like the Dimwit in his larval form, don't you? You are a saint.

Sorry, May 2014.
Yeah, but I will be working with young people. NOT ADULTS WHO ACT LIKE JUVENILES ..
Bongo

Bayport, NY

#537096 May 21, 2013
<quoted text>
You're currently in the lowest paying job you've ever had? LOL.
This little girl has a message for you:
http://agbeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/... [image]
Hes probably one of those jack of all trades master of none that advertise their unlicensed services with the fish insignia hoping to hoodwink some weak unsuspecting Christians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Buck Crick 878,730
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min June VanDerMark 603,287
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min Pegasus 272,879
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 20 min RiccardoFire 41,138
anyone got cheap cigarettes for sale? (Mar '12) 49 min David96_ 15
Golden Virginia and Amber leaf wanted 1 hr David96_ 1
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 8,029
The Christian Atheist debate 3 hr MrAnderson9 3,845
More from around the web