“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#536978 May 20, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not Korean. I'm Chinese/American. I was born in Korea. My parents had to get a Consular Report of Birth Abroad. I have two birth certificates. I have dual citizenship.
I can not be the President of the United States of America.
I haven't looked into the Korean aspect of that position, yet.
Who knows...maybe one day you can be the first lady...or would that be the second lady? I don't know...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#536979 May 20, 2013
If my eyes are on you, they are not on God.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#536980 May 20, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Isaiah was a prophet Skom. He was fortelling the future...FUTURE..As ahead of his time. You don't understand because you wont take the time to understand. You just want to be right all the time without knowing anything about the subject. Yes, We are under the New Covenant. Most children know that. Are you a Catholic by any chance? You are all about religion without the slightest knowledge of what the Old and New Covenants are all about. I am not being mean. Just trying to show you something that you obviously don't know anything about but are too prideful to receive any kind of help from somebody. It is in the Bible. Why haven't you learned that yet? You claim to know the Bible.
LOL

You are quoting an OT prophesy of the new covenant between God and Israel (THE JEWS) where God agrees to save them no matter what.

He tells them in 2Peter2:22 that he wants all of them to come to repentance and be saved (THE JEWS) and that is why he is not slack in his promise to return

The GENTILE (US) are told that even those still spiritually blind in Israel are to be considered for now enemies of the gospel, that they are still destined to be saved

Romans 11:28
As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies for your sake; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs,

The prophesy is Isaiah is not about GENTILES

Again, you don't understand your Bible and I mean not even a little

Not to be mean? Your understanding is so far off it is embarassing and you are talking down to me? LOL

My goodness Gracie...you are funny, I will give you that!
Grace Walker

Wilmington, NC

#536981 May 20, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times do I have to explain to you i am not mad?
Pointing out one of the stupidest ways to witness ever doesn't mean I am angry
And correcting you Biblically doesn't mean I am angry
Making someone look silly who is trying to insult others is actually quite amusing to me
<quoted text>
Please don't talk to me about what Jesus said when you don't feel anything he said applies to you
And you are the number one reason there is inter-faith battles. Your witness is all anyone has to look at
I fight as much as anyone and I have NEVER initiated a witness to be insulting to other believers. Yet you create your witnes to be insulting
If you still don't understand that is your problem not mine then you keep proving what I already knew
Stop Lying...You just broke another one of those commandments that you think you can uphold. Why do you think you can continue twisting what other people say? You still have the "addict" personality. You may not be actively using but you still have the addict behavior. If you don't work on the inside, you are just a clean addict but not a recovered one. I am sure your sponser told you that before. Why do you feel that YOU can insult unbelievers but a believer cannot insult YOU?? You are no better than they are. You were once an outcast too. You act more like a Pharisee than I ever thought before. Here is a story for you..

The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed:‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’

13 “But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said,‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’

14 “I tell you that this man,( tax collector) rather than the other,( Pharisee) went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”
Grace Walker

Wilmington, NC

#536982 May 20, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You are quoting an OT prophesy of the new covenant between God and Israel (THE JEWS) where God agrees to save them no matter what.
He tells them in 2Peter2:22 that he wants all of them to come to repentance and be saved (THE JEWS) and that is why he is not slack in his promise to return
The GENTILE (US) are told that even those still spiritually blind in Israel are to be considered for now enemies of the gospel, that they are still destined to be saved
Romans 11:28
As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies for your sake; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs,
The prophesy is Isaiah is not about GENTILES
Again, you don't understand your Bible and I mean not even a little
Not to be mean? Your understanding is so far off it is embarassing and you are talking down to me? LOL
My goodness Gracie...you are funny, I will give you that!
You read it like a book and don't read from the spirit. You will never gain understanding that way.

Location hidden

#536983 May 20, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you OBEYED the Laws PERFECTLY Skom? NO. Nobody can. If you THINK YOU CAN, You are trusting in your own efforts and not in Christ..Big mistake. Mere knowledge of the Law ("hearers") will not satisfy divine justice for it is not the hearers, but the doers, that are justified (cf Jas 1:22-note). God’s righteous judgment is not withheld because someone has heard the Law; it is only held back if someone has "done" the Law.
The Jew may think that he is saved because he has the Law; but Paul is saying that the question he needs to address "Have I kept the Law?" The Jews may have possessed the Law but they did not practice the Law. And of course no man can "practice the law" unless they are given a divine "heart transplant" which is exactly what Paul is building up to in his indictment of everyone still in Adam and dead in their trespasses and sins. In a similar manner, a Gentile might suppose that he is saved because he has kept the dictates of his own conscience. Paul is arguing logically that clearly this is not possible.
Both groups
will be condemned, not because they have the Law or do not have the Law, but because they have sinned.
They HAVENT kept the Law. You wont either. You broke them at least a dozen times or more just today. http://preceptaustin.org/romans_213-16.htm
In other words none of those verses "really" mean what they are saying and it is just Paul's funky way of telling js we can't fulfill the law even though he tells us specifically in Romans

Romans 2:13
For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God's sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous.

Romans 13:8
Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law.

And all those verses about not believing in vain and not receiving grace in vain and that we remain saved IF we keep in memory what we are told, none of those mean what they say either right?

Remember when you tried saying when Jesus gave us the two greatest commandments he didn't really think we were capable of following them and he gave them to us to show us we can't follow them?

I mean there is apologetics and then there is just ridiculous

I am not gonna waste any more time on this. You would tell me square means round and cut out words you didn't lie until you got the bible saying what you want it to instead of what it actually does

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#536984 May 20, 2013
Hmmm..

Location hidden

#536985 May 20, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooops...more "graphics". If this keeps up...I will have to expand the seating area.
You and RR are making me look...well...nice! My "talk to the hand" regarding your sexual frequency is looking pretty weak right now.
Your masturbation joke pales in comparison to a dog sniffing a butt joke?

I would have thought the other way around but if you say so

So...hmm, now i don't know what I can say! LOL

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#536986 May 20, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I had something else picked out...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8XYrqYVialkXX
But I'll leave it up to you.
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
But I'll leave it up to you.
Most people I know don't say that anymore.

Have you ever tried to ride a wild pony? You have to sneak up on them from behind. You have to wait until their ears are pointing forward and then RUN and JUMP, grab their manes and see how long you can hold on.

It's fun.

Location hidden

#536987 May 20, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
You read it like a book and don't read from the spirit. You will never gain understanding that way.
yeah I read it like a book and I use the actual words and I form an understanding based on the teachings

That is just crazy talk I know!

Yet riddle me this, if your understanding comes from the Spirit, why was the Holy Spirit sent to remind us of the teachings of Jesus Christ if they don't apply to us?

John 14:6
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.

I realize it is tempting Gracie to tell yourself that you have some ability to see beneath the words and the words don't actually mean what they say. Harold Camping spoke just like you. We saw how far it got him.

But why does the Holy Spirit remind us of what Christ taught if it doesn't apply. And if the spirit you have teaching you isn't doing that......uh oh Gracie...You know what that means!!!

Location hidden

#536988 May 20, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop Lying...You just broke another one of those commandments that you think you can uphold. Why do you think you can continue twisting what other people say? You still have the "addict" personality. You may not be actively using but you still have the addict behavior. If you don't work on the inside, you are just a clean addict but not a recovered one. I am sure your sponser told you that before. Why do you feel that YOU can insult unbelievers but a believer cannot insult YOU?? You are no better than they are. You were once an outcast too. You act more like a Pharisee than I ever thought before. Here is a story for you..
The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed:‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’
13 “But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said,‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’
14 “I tell you that this man,( tax collector) rather than the other,( Pharisee) went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”
um..hey crazy person, what did i lie about?

I mean I realize i am asking a person that just got done telling me I can't go by the words in the Bible which says the new covenant is between God and the Jews but i have to go by the Spirit to understand it means the exact opposite but I am feeling rambunctious.

What did i lie about?
\
And did you go by my words or by my spirit?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#536989 May 20, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Have you ever tried to ride a wild pony? You have to sneak up on them from behind. You have to wait until their ears are pointing forward and then RUN and JUMP, grab their manes and see how long you can hold on.
It's fun.
Have you heard of the rodeo sex position?

It's like doggie style.

But, once in place, the guy whispers into the lady's ear, "This is how your sister likes it."

Then the guy tries to hold on for eight seconds.

Location hidden

#536990 May 20, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
What does sealed unto the day of redemption mean?
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
If my eyes are on you, they are not on God.
Are you trying to get me to make more jokes?

I must say; it may work.

Location hidden

#536991 May 20, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I must say; it may work.
NOW you put that out there after I wasted a whole night that I could have been looking up jokes trying to improve my odds?

Sheesh, some friend you are!

:)

I am going to call it a night

Sleep well

(T) Peace

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#536992 May 20, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
It's fun.
I've had a horse sneak up on me before. He tried to eat my hat.

I don't like it when something tries to eat my hat. He didn't get any corn that day.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#536993 May 20, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I must say; it may work.
:) Jokes are good. They make people laugh. Laughter is good for the soul :) Have at it :) Who knows, I might use them :)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#536994 May 20, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
There's a reason why you keep losing, and it isn't bad luck.
Skombolis wrote:
Having Jesus in my life has been a total success
Yes, I can see that. You've certainly got it going on.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#536995 May 20, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
how do you know ians is/was a hospice physician and helped many people?
Suddenly you're a skeptic? Your avatar says, "Jesus is alive and risen!!!" You believe that a dead man was revivified and go so far as to base your life on it, but this you question?

Well played.

What do you care anyway?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#536996 May 20, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Landslides block roads whether you are above them or thousands of miles away from them as long as a road is in their path. Are you denying physics?
<quoted text>
Good for you and God. If He forbid that, would it be OK for you to make a law that said I can't.
<quoted text>
Alerting and blocking aren't even close to being the same thing.
<quoted text>
You can want things to go God's way all you want. Pass out pamphlets on the sidewalk. Walk around with a sign that says, "GOD IS GOOD". Go to church and fellowship with other Christians. Read your Bible. Pray.
Just keep your religious ideas out of my secular schools and government.
Go figure.
Duh. But someone will not see the blockage if they are above it. They have been below it.

You don’t get to tell me what to do Alice. If you don’t like that, too bad.

I’m through with you on this. You are proving to be a waste of my time with your comments which are anything to deflect. I’m not here to entertain you. Go play games with someone else..

Location hidden

#536997 May 20, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had a horse sneak up on me before. He tried to eat my hat.
I don't like it when something tries to eat my hat. He didn't get any corn that day.
A horse sneaked up on you?

What were you doing that diverted your attention away from the 1200 pound animal behind you? Did the girl see the horse?

Why were you wearing a hat? Please tell me that you weren't wearing socks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Good-Evil 793,749
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min MUQ2 267,309
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 19 min MUQ2 38,053
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 36 min Sridhar b 1,304
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 39 min Just Think 120,625
no strings sex in margate (Nov '10) 43 min Dave hernebay 50
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Marlowe 442,004
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr hojo 567,383
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 97,429
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 17 hr henk 175
More from around the web