Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#536899 May 20, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee thanx... so long as there is peace between us that's cool by me. <3
See why it doesn't bring him down!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZXlCeKBWfaAXX&list=PL2xJs pzvHg5n2W7yLJqF-MrXXLpMFi-dL &index=2
<quoted text>
You just gotta love those lips!
I see, he depends on God. God used/uses him thatís for sure. Thank you for sharing that.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#536900 May 20, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer my questions that I ask you yesterday before you continue making an a@@ out of yourself...OH wait..Too late. Go play with the children boy, you bore me to death. You need to take the Log out of your own eyes. Don't Hate others for sinning differently than you hypocrite..
I don't hate you Grace

You are an ignorant nobody on the Internet

I am just simply curious why you intentionally make your witness as antagonizing as possible

Are you just stupid or is there some reason that a normal, mentally healthy person can't guess because I can't think of what else it could be

Mediate on that please
Grace Walker

Wilmington, NC

#536901 May 20, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it really possible you don't see it?
The condescension and insulting way you phrase your "witness"
People get it Grace. Some people think you are wrong.
And amazingly enough, your thorough ignorance of the bible, habit of cutting out words and verses you don't like, and changing your stories about what you believe hasn't helped to sway anyone
Some people think the words of Jesus still apply to us today
I personally don't believe anyone can't see what they are doing. I think you do it on purpose. You have been called on it dozens of times. I know you said once you don't care if you are insulting others but what person intentionally includes that in their witness of their faith?
You have issues
I guess if you compare my post to ALL your loving and gentle post then, yeah, I guess that I should hang my head in shame...Bad Gracie..I need to be more like Skum. I will try harder next time...

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#536902 May 20, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. we should be OK as long as you don't wrap your panties and sports bra around the metal. She likes the touch of silk ..
lol

How often have you seen me wearing those items in the Spring and Summer?

I like being free.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#536903 May 20, 2013
Does anybody here know whether the state of Oklahoma has legalized same-sex marriage, or has otherwise been nice to homosexuals?

Location hidden

#536904 May 20, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that there's a restaurant owned by the North Korean government, in Dubai?
I hear the food is very good.
The employees are not permitted to leave the premises.
What's up with that?
I've never visited Dubai. I would very much like to.

Location hidden

#536905 May 20, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I can count 5 that describes you..probably more but those are the ones that I see..You hypocrite..LOL
You are even worse at trying to be funny than you are at knowing your Bible

That's pretty bad, I have seen you try to talk about the bible!

:)

Location hidden

#536906 May 20, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a slit eyes korean?
Are you a shit head german?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#536907 May 20, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I am collecting icons myself
I have 4,724 so far
It works like skeetball tickets at Chuck E Cheese.
When I get 5000 I will have enough for my stalker softball team uniforms:)
LOL
I donít pay attention to any I get but something tells me I get them. If you need some to finish the collection feel free to take some of mine. Iím not using them. LOL

Long Beach, CA

#536908 May 20, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate you Grace
I am just simply curious why you intentionally make your witness as antagonizing as possible
Are you just stupid or is there some reason that a normal, mentally healthy person can't guess because I can't think of what else it could be
Mediate on that please
I may be able to help.

I do mediations as part of my legal practice.

Long Beach, CA

#536909 May 20, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing in some ways.

But I could never live there.

Location hidden

#536910 May 20, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess if you compare my post to ALL your loving and gentle post then, yeah, I guess that I should hang my head in shame...Bad Gracie..I need to be more like Skum. I will try harder next time...
I admit I fight regularly

That doesn't answer the question I asked you

Why would a partial believer of the Bible who brags about her witnessing intentionally tailor it to be as offensive and insulting as possible?

Are you just stupid?

I mean you do realize the purpose of witnessing is to bring God';s Word to people right. And the last thing you would want to do when witnessing is just insult people for no reason

I will try to explain it to you in a way you might understand. Would you give someone a valentines card that said GFY if your intent was to be nice and there was no attempt at humor? People would think you were retarded

Yet you purposely structure the beginning of your witness each time to start with some terrible insulting thing to say about others in the faith. I mean why would someone want to join a faith where the person telling them about is so disrespectful to others in it?

I mean sure all Christians fight or stumble. But you are the only person I have ever seen deliberately make their natural, normal witness to be insulting

So I ask again, are you just stupid?
Grace Walker

Wilmington, NC

#536911 May 20, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate you Grace
Mediate on that please
Another Sweet post from Skum..I guess it takes a mentally healthy person to understand it..That why I was talking to Lawest and NOT YOU..Quit beating your little brain around and stick with whining about some silly icons..It fits you best. I re-read my post to Lawest and there is nothing antagonizing about it. Maybe it is the way you WANT to read it. Besides, I don't take topix too seriously anymore. Its been the same arguments for years by the same people. Talk about beating a dead horse. Lighten up and learn how to have civil discussions. You keep running your smart mouth to me though, I will give back just as much.

Location hidden

#536913 May 20, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that where Slumdog Millionaire was filmed?

I heard the child actors in tha tmoivie worked for peanuts and got cheated basically

Great movie though

And for a guy I can still admit that end scene was pretty cool how they choreographed it

Location hidden

#536914 May 20, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the youtube clip if you are interested

Grace Walker

Wilmington, NC

#536915 May 20, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen Lawest..Mobile 7 is me by the way. I was just trying to help you here. Although, G was right on a few things also. Don't you think that God see's ALL sin the same? If we actually dig deep enough in the Word, we can see that the ( Noun) SIN is actually talking about dis-belief..Lying, cheating, stealing and homosexual behavior is all an ACTION ( verb) of SIN. It isn't those actions of sin that will send anybody to hell but the NOUN version of SIN that will. " Disbelieve" I was amazed when I learned that. So many people want to mention 1 Cor.6 but if we keep it in context look what the very next verse says...Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. THE NEXT VERSE SAY"S
And that is what some of you "WERE". But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.
Justified AND sanctified..Those 2 words are rarelt preached anymore but if you would look up the meaning of those 2 words, You will see the rest of the GRACE message..Just wanted to share some Good news with you..Hope you don't mind
To Skum...Tell me where you see ANYTHING condescending about what I said to Lawest??? You just cant stand if 2 people have a CIVIL post to one another. YOU were not even thought about when I was writing to him but YOU just have to keep the pot stirring.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#536916 May 20, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a slit eyes korean?
No she's a Homo Sapiens, you racist b@stard.

Location hidden

#536917 May 20, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I may be able to help.
I do mediations as part of my legal practice.
If you ever quit law you can do stand-up comedy about typos, you got more of them than anybody else i know!

Thanks for the offer though. I think I will save a few bucks and just add a "t"

You wouldn't really charge me for that would you? I hope that was a pro-bono offer!

Long Beach, CA

#536918 May 20, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that where Slumdog Millionaire was filmed?
I heard the child actors in tha tmoivie worked for peanuts and got cheated basically
Great movie though
And for a guy I can still admit that end scene was pretty cool how they choreographed it
That's Mumbai (Bombay), in India.

Dubai is one of the United Arab Emirates, on the Persian Gulf.
Grace Walker

Wilmington, NC

#536920 May 20, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I admit I fight regularly
That doesn't answer the question I asked you
Why would a partial believer of the Bible who brags about her witnessing intentionally tailor it to be as offensive and insulting as possible?
Are you just stupid?
I mean you do realize the purpose of witnessing is to bring God';s Word to people right. And the last thing you would want to do when witnessing is just insult people for no reason
I will try to explain it to you in a way you might understand. Would you give someone a valentines card that said GFY if your intent was to be nice and there was no attempt at humor? People would think you were retarded
Yet you purposely structure the beginning of your witness each time to start with some terrible insulting thing to say about others in the faith. I mean why would someone want to join a faith where the person telling them about is so disrespectful to others in it?
I mean sure all Christians fight or stumble. But you are the only person I have ever seen deliberately make their natural, normal witness to be insulting
So I ask again, are you just stupid?
I will think HARD about being as nice as you. I will try to be like SKUM.....I will try to be like SKUM....I will try to be like SKUM...I will try to be a nice as SKUM...I will try to be as smart as SKUM...I will try to be a Holy as SKUM...I will try to be as loving as SKUM... Is that Better?????????? Smart A@@

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 3 min Santa Cowboy 4,818
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 777,367
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 560,134
Bull and Boar - an 18th century Welsh tavern. 19 min Hatti_Hollerand 96
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 30 min lovewithin 39,362
Gay snapchat names 41 min Karl Broughton 162
Couch Potato Alert 43 min yon 5
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 96,839
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 265,370
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Clearwater 175,773
More from around the web