Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>

If he is an example of what Christianity does for one's heart..
then Christianity is indeed in big trouble.
Thank you for once again showing you were pretending for all those years or you would know what Christianity does to one's heart

Thank you again for showing how when you make comments like you don't associate yourself with far-right Christians that you were simply lying by omission as you don't associate yourself with any Christians

Whatever beliefs you claim to subscribe to obviously made you just fine with lying about who you are and quoting from a Bible you don't even believe for years. Whatever troubles Christianity has, they have one less when you stopped claiming to be one.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I worship the Lord Jesus Christ only, you accuse someone of deceit because they are doing the first and most important thing by worshiping and obeying the Word of God?.........and you have the audacity to question someone else's sanity?.......I wouldn't trust or believe you to give me a Baseball score.
There you go again committing the unforgivable sin.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>.... God himself married the first man and woman,....
Verses please ?

You folk have a nasty habit of making dtuff up and lying.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Pleasse post am MT verse that even has the word homosexual in it... in the original Koine Greek please.
I've posted Bible scripture more than once that condemned Homosexuality in the NT, and it was translated correctly from the original greek into the english language like ALL of God's Word, your attempt to evade what is written is not going to work here, I've given you scripture at least twice before, now look it up for yourself.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know HFN. I tend to believe that each person that we meet can change our lives...be that Gift of Grace...if we allow it.
If you think about those that you would rather not have met...even they have given you an opportunity to grow. The way that I see it...they have given you a reason to "find your voice"...become more sure in what you believe...speak up against what you don't believe.
I also think that those that represent the non-Christian view point has benefited the Christians that gather here on this thread. Not so long ago many here were ripping each other apart...some of the same ones that have now united for a common cause.
Look at it this way HFN...this little heathen taught you to dance with a lampshade on your head! You will no longer view that shade the same! LOL
Yeah I know...a vision that you might could have done without!
Okay...back to my regularly scheduled program...
:-)
I canít agree with each person unless you count showing what you donít want in your life. And showing you things you could live without. You could learn from jumping off the side of a mountain onto sharpened poles but it isnít a good idea. Some things you can learn can harm rather than help.

I donít look at you in the way of being a heathen but you are right, you did teach me to dance with a lampshade on my head. I had not thought of doing that. LOL Also about not viewing the shade the same again.

Actually I like that vision. It is something I would have done when I was younger and it is not out of question now.:)

You are a nice person Annie. All are not. You are another I am glad I met.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all been covered already. I'm pretty sure that everybody else is already educated on this, and you're ineducable, so that's the end of that.
You are simply wrong, addict.
LOL

In other words you have no way to define "addiction" with using the word "dependence" or a description with an equal meaning

And for good reason because to be addicted to something is to have a dependence to it

You are simply a bad doctor with too much pride. You are the kind of doctor the National Institute of Health was talking about and trying to educate.

Meh, I am sure you are right and dozens upon dozens of credible sources are wrong. After all, it isn't like you made a living off of prescribing these drugs and sticking to your story would relieve you of all culpability. Oh wait, that is exactly what it would do!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
When did the living Jesus say that ?
I think you are lying again.
No, you are a pathetic fool who is trying to play games with something you have no idea about and calling someone else a liar, you atre like a small child trying to play with a loaded pistol, and eventually you are going to hurt yourself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No you didn't.
Rejected out of hand.
You are lying again

And i know everybody remembers what you said

Why don't you explain how accusing a priest of taking money for himself that isn't his was not you accusing him of stealing?

I mean I realize you lie about basically anything and when you aren't lying you are in denial. I mean only a guy who bailed on the U.S. to go to Mexico could criticize someone in the States about not being patriotic enough! But how is taking money that isn't someone's and using it for something they aren't supposed to not stealing?

Your ethics are garbage

We can do better

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
The Gangs of Topix?
We hide in the shadows and with steely eyes, we wait. We wait for the unsuspecting Christian to walk by. We communicate through PMs and when the time is right, we strike with tactical precision.
I love this game.
mmmmmmmmmmm
Good script material!:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Pardon?
Lol!

What does the Queen do whenever she burps?

Issues a royal pardon.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
And there it is folks. If you don't get it, read it again ...what Ians just told you is correct.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What's the catch? Why are you agreeing?
.. HU doesn't take sides, he expresses opinion. Neat quality to have. I like him ..

.. don't do a SKOM, OK ??..

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
No catch ...
Right is right. You were correct in your definition.
.. in all fairness to SKOM, he's looking at addiction and dependence from an addict's perspective ..

.. is it possible that both SKOM & AIN are correct ??..

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
"I said you are GODS (Elohim)" Psalm 82:6
"You are ALL Children of God (El)" Psalm 82:6
"They have become like US (Elohim)" Genesis 3:22
"Jesus answered them,ďIs it not written in the Scriptures,ĎI have said you are Gods.'?" John 10:34
So the Bible is a pack of lies in your opinion.
OK
.. you do know that, together, we could throw this thread into a quandary, right ??..

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority does rule. If/when they get out and vote.
Sorry but no we will not be fine. You keep your immoral mouth and ways, self-serving, blame it on any one or any thing so you feel like you do not have to take responsibility for your own actions away from kids learning, and my and others sight and ears and we will be more apt to be fine.
If I need to accept your hogwash for things to be fine between us then Iím not interested in it being fine.
The majority only rule when what they vote on doesn't violate the Constitution. That's why DOMA and California's Proposition 8 are now before the Supreme Court.

My mouth is not immoral. Have you seen my mouth? My teeth are perfect :)

You don't have to accept anything I say. That's what's cool about this country. I am free to express my views. You are free to dismiss them.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>HFN ...I'm sorry, but you're wrong. The USA is a Democratic Republic. It's set up that way so that the minority can enjoy the same rights and freedoms as the majority. Otherwise the minority would constantly be at the mercy of the majority.<quoted text>Well you sure stepped in it that time.
Sure the minority can enjoy the same rights and freedoms as the majority. I didnít say that they didnít. But the majority rule by vote.

Who stepped in it?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I smiled once.
Wound up getting a girl pregnant...
Just one?

Practice, practice, practice.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL. Aphasia.
This is terrific seeing so many Christians stepping up to chastise him. I really didn't expect to see this.
What Christians

Bongo isn;t a Christian

LeLe isn't a Christian

I don't know what Grace considers herself. But she doesn't believe anything in the bible applies to her that isn't written by Paul. And if she thinks other believers are promoting an agenda by satan and don't have the truth and are pharisees and blind and etc, etc then I can only imagine what she truly thinks of unbelievers

You must be getting more desperate than I thought to be happy about that one!

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure the minority can enjoy the same rights and freedoms as the majority. I didnít say that they didnít. But the majority rule by vote. Who stepped in it?
.. the Supreme Court ..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
hick-up wrote:
.. don't do a SKOM, OK ??..
LOL

Thanks for once again proving my points about your hypocrisy

Tsk, just another example of an unbeliever piling on. Why oh why HL? When will the madness stop?!

:)

And why would you be concerned about someone "pulling a Skom"?

According to you it is impossible to insult someone or be hurtful or offend them over the Internet I said was true

Then did come AFTER you claimed my posts were hurtful. I really don't know the process habitual liars use but I assumed you would go with the most recent lie. Are you back to saying it matters?

It is so hard to keep up with your stories HL, you change who you are and what you claim you stand for like every day

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. in all fairness to SKOM, he's looking at addiction and dependence from an addict's perspective ..
.?..
Ah, the back-handed compliment

One of the favorite tactics of the dishonest!

No I am looking at it from the perspective of reality and what The national Institute of Health has said and what Psychology Today has said and what doctors, psychologists, national hotlines, treatment centers, and government studies have said

Although let me do an HL...

Is it possible Ians is just looking at it from the perspective of a doctor looking to cover his ass and Ians and Skom are both right?

You crack me up HL.

You don't fool anybody but you are entertaining:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 514,661 - 514,680 of598,757
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

551 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min dirty white boy- 716,678
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Oxbow 530,078
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 26 min yon 157
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min Charlie Sheen 255,713
Why are most white people so arrogant? (Apr '10) 32 min yon 755
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 33 min An NFL Fan 114,645
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 43 min RiccardoFire 36,403
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Lab28 223,205
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 13 hr Gabric 62
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••