Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#536938 May 20, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
I wish you would truly become saved and allow God to give you some wisdom and spiritual discernment.
Like you, right? You would be an example of that kind of wisdom, right? Because those are the words that comes to mind when I think of your posting - discernment and wisdom.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#536939 May 20, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Will the "soul" be destroyed in "hell"?
It's possible to escape, but ya gotta have enough money ta pay a good divorce lawyer!
Grace Walker

Wilmington, NC

#536940 May 20, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure i will help you
First, get about 100 times smarter than you are now
Then learn something about the bible
Then actually believe it pertains to you, including the words of your claimed Savior
Then stop lying
Then stop making your witness as insulting as possible to others in the faith
Then get back to me
Oh I'm sorry. Did I give you the impression that I actually care what you think of me??? LOL Don't flatter yourself. It's quite simple you see. I don't see much FAITH in you and certainly no kind of Biblical knowledge so I will have to pass on your offer. I would learn more from my dog than from you.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#536941 May 20, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the youtube clip if you are interested
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YZzn2F3_FL0XX
I knew you were a dancer at heart :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

When we dance, don't step on my right foot. It's weaponized.

Fennario

#536943 May 20, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
And what "abomination" have I committed creep
You worship a cruel, selfish, sadistic god that you believe would torture most of us for no better reason that that being a black hole of need, and would do so to the benefit of nobody.

And you decide who you will hate based on an irrational selection of scriptures to heed and ignore.

Your religion is an abomination.

And BTW, you apparently got swindled out of your share of the fruits of the spirit, didn't you, Jesus "creep"?
Grace Walker

Wilmington, NC

#536944 May 20, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks
wie geht es dir?
I wuensche dir auch viel Gottes Segen?
I am doing fine? How are you? God bless you

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#536945 May 20, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I'm sorry. Did I give you the impression that I actually care what you think of me??? LOL Don't flatter yourself. It's quite simple you see. I don't see much FAITH in you and certainly no kind of Biblical knowledge so I will have to pass on your offer. I would learn more from my dog than from you.
You didn't actually think I believed you would get smarter or learn the Bible did you?

LOL, Gracie, even you should have known that was a joke!

Location hidden

#536946 May 20, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you were a dancer at heart :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Gu86_bZAvXMXX
When we dance, don't step on my right foot. It's weaponized.
You lead little lady

make me look good:)

Location hidden

#536949 May 20, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I would learn more from my dog than from you.
I guess that would depend on what you are trying to learn!

Sniff your own ass? hump a leg maybe?

~snicker

I bet even your dog is going to get frustrated waiting for you to understand what he is teaching you

Oh that's not an insult byw. Kind of like saying you have been trying to get people to understand for a year and they still don't get it

Fennario

#536950 May 20, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
God set up the institution of marriage my friend, done properly by someone whom he has given the power to legalize the union, without that all else is sin.
Marriage has nothing to do with any of the gods, and your god has no more of a place in a marriage than Zeus. Like a wedding cake, a god is purely an optional decoration.

Your priests, who are also decorations, have no power to marry anybody except that vested in them by the state.

Location hidden

#536951 May 20, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
What a very unkind way to describe someone.
Are you bigoted against all Koreans of just homosexual Koreans?
When I saw that it was one of those things were your brain is like "where did that come from" and "wtf" at the same time and you kind of move on as it offends the senses

The internet makes every day cowards feel very brave at times

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#536952 May 20, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
What a very unkind way to describe someone.
Are you bigoted against all Koreans of just homosexual Koreans?
I'm not Korean. I'm Chinese/American. I was born in Korea. My parents had to get a Consular Report of Birth Abroad. I have two birth certificates. I have dual citizenship.

I can not be the President of the United States of America.

I haven't looked into the Korean aspect of that position, yet.
Grace Walker

Wilmington, NC

#536954 May 20, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no self-destructive, drug seeking behavior associated with end-of-life care, so addiction is not an issue there. Nor is dependence, nor tolerance.
<quoted text>
Thank you for saying so. It was certainly a privilege to be able to help such people.
Hi IANS..
My dad died last July 4th. The hospice team that came to his home were awesome and YES, If it wasn't for the pain relievers that the Hospice Physician gave to him, He would have died a very painful death. He had cancer and he died peacefully in his own bed with all of his family sitting at his bedside. It's been almost a year and my mother still gets phone calls and cards sent to her from Hospice. Thanks to all the Hospice workers.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#536955 May 20, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. we should be OK as long as you don't wrap your panties and sports bra around the metal. She likes the touch of silk ..
_-Alice-_ wrote:
lol
How often have you seen me wearing those items in the Spring and Summer?
I like being free.
Then you'll like what I got for you to wear.

Happy Birthday!
Grace Walker

Wilmington, NC

#536957 May 20, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
~snicker
I bet even your dog is going to get frustrated waiting for you to understand what he is teaching you
Oh that's not an insult byw. Kind of like saying you have been trying to get people to understand for a year and they still don't get it
I wouldn't snicker to loud. God opens the eyes of the blind to see the truth and beauty and worth of Christ.... The Gospel; The Grace of God..

Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened,.... Which was literally fulfilled in the first coming of Christ, Matthew 9:27, John 9:1 and spiritually, both among Jews and Gentiles; especially the LATTER, under the ministry of the apostles, when those who were blind as to spiritual things had no knowledge of God in Christ; nor of the way of salvation by him; nor of the plague of their own hearts; nor of the work of the Spirit of God upon the soul; nor of the truths of the Gospel; through the power of divine GRACE had the eyes of their understanding opened.

Read and learn Skom..In Isaiah 35:5, we read –“Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened…” God’s grace alone has the power to open the eyes of our understanding.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#536958 May 20, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I can't rank just those three because to say they are equal could imply to someone that they are still worse than other sins of the flesh
Punishment is supposed to be proportionate with the crime. And if ALL sins of the flesh lead to death and someone not entering Heaven, then I don't see how all sins of the flesh are not all equally as bad
Galatians 5:19
Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, licentiousness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.”
(T) Peace
By that verse, most Christians are damned with everyone else.

Location hidden

#536959 May 20, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You worship a cruel, selfish, sadistic god that you believe would torture most of us for no better reason that that being a black hole of need, and would do so to the benefit of nobody.
And you decide who you will hate based on an irrational selection of scriptures to heed and ignore.
Your religion is an abomination.
And BTW, you apparently got swindled out of your share of the fruits of the spirit, didn't you, Jesus "creep"?
I don't know why people keep saying you are a bigot

Clearly you aren't judging all Christians when you say things like their religion is an abomination and they worship a cruel, selfish, sadistic god

Next time someone tells you are a bigot send them to me. I will explain that just because you constantly say bigoted things and make sweeping negative generalities and insult the faith as a whole and condemn the morality of Christians and imply all their priests steal doesn't mean.....hmm, you know what, I will let you explain it!

One serious question though

Do you believe anger justifies bigotry or merely exposes it?

Because either you constantly say bigoted things out of anger hundreds of times that you don't mean because you are angry or you simply stop pretending not to be a bigot when you are mad
Grace Walker

Wilmington, NC

#536960 May 20, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
~snicker
And until they ASK God to open their eyes, they NEVER will. You will continue condemning others who sin and put yourself upon a pedestal when you are no better than they are. I know you won't take my word for it but will you at least takes God at his Word??

Acts 20:32 "Now I commit you to God and to the word of his GRACE, which can build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified.. You see, Its Grace that will build you up but you prefer to keep yourself under the old covenant ( the Law) which by the way, You will be judged under that same very Law and don't think you will ever be able to do that..Nobody ever could except Jesus. Keep snickering..It will come to an end.
Grace Walker

Wilmington, NC

#536961 May 20, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why people keep saying you are a bigot
Clearly you aren't judging all Christians when you say things like their religion is an abomination and they worship a cruel, selfish, sadistic god
Next time someone tells you are a bigot send them to me. I will explain that just because you constantly say bigoted things and make sweeping negative generalities and insult the faith as a whole and condemn the morality of Christians and imply all their priests steal doesn't mean.....hmm, you know what, I will let you explain it!
One serious question though
Do you believe anger justifies bigotry or merely exposes it?
Because either you constantly say bigoted things out of anger hundreds of times that you don't mean because you are angry or you simply stop pretending not to be a bigot when you are mad

Pot meet kettle...

Location hidden

#536962 May 20, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't snicker to loud. God opens the eyes of the blind to see the truth and beauty and worth of Christ.... The Gospel; The Grace of God..
Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened,.... Which was literally fulfilled in the first coming of Christ, Matthew 9:27, John 9:1 and spiritually, both among Jews and Gentiles; especially the LATTER, under the ministry of the apostles, when those who were blind as to spiritual things had no knowledge of God in Christ; nor of the way of salvation by him; nor of the plague of their own hearts; nor of the work of the Spirit of God upon the soul; nor of the truths of the Gospel; through the power of divine GRACE had the eyes of their understanding opened.
Read and learn Skom..In Isaiah 35:5, we read –“Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened…” God’s grace alone has the power to open the eyes of our understanding.
You were claiming yesterday we are under the new covenant and now you are quoting Isaiah so which of the 12 tribes of Israel are you from?

You understand you are a Gentile right?

Grace, you don't understand the bible and I mean at all

I mean this isn't even about OSAS so much as we couldn't even get into that until you cleared up some of your basic misunderstandings

That is what makes your condescending attitude even harder to understand even if it wasn't the most bizarre and counter-productive thing ever to include in a witness

Believe what you wish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Catcher1 973,732
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Into The Night 63,605
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Steve III 653,824
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 43 min Dr Banonator 106,484
music lovers 1 hr Notiflow 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 281,846
I prefer women's satin panties over men's under... 1 hr Blondie 25
More from around the web