“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#536756 May 20, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
"cursed children"? LMAO WTF are "cursed children"?
Church attendance in the your country is down and coincidentally(or not) so is the divorce rate. Never let the facts get in the way of a good story(see lie).
To answer your first question about "curse children, see the link below.

http://www.ucg.org/blog/does-god-curse-childr...

Since: May 11

UK

#536757 May 20, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Well it is no surprise, the Bible says that there shall be a great turning away, and because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold........but the truth is that God will have those who will never be plucked from his hand and will forever worship him IN spirit and IN truth.
cool story bro....

"great turning away" = Enlightenment II.

I say again, "WTF is a "cursed child"?".

UK

#536758 May 20, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> On that I stand corrected, but I hope my point was otherwise well taken, God asked of Abraham to do what God himself eventually DID do.
...what exactly did god do then?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#536759 May 20, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good one Alice, word playing off of a typo that I really didn't catch until you pointed it out, however.........when you stand before the ultimate judge lets see how well then these little wise cracks will hold up for you.)C:
Dude, you need to lighten up a little. I promise, your face won't crack if you smile.
Bongo

Bayport, NY

#536760 May 20, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, you need to lighten up a little. I promise, your face won't crack if you smile.
Incidentally did you purchase a crack?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#536761 May 20, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. All the citizens. We live in a democratic republic. It means that the majority does not rule.
I'm not opposed to religions. Any of them. I think everybody should be able to worship whatever GOD they see fit. Just keep it away from my learning and the laws that I follow and we'll be fine.
The majority does rule. If/when they get out and vote.

Sorry but no we will not be fine. You keep your immoral mouth and ways, self-serving, blame it on any one or any thing so you feel like you do not have to take responsibility for your own actions away from kids learning, and my and others sight and ears and we will be more apt to be fine.

If I need to accept your hogwash for things to be fine between us then Iím not interested in it being fine.

UK

#536762 May 20, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> To answer your first question about "curse children, see the link below.
http://www.ucg.org/blog/does-god-curse-childr...
ahhh so children who grow up in blissful ignorance of god/the bible...etc are cursed?

That`s some recruitment pitch LMAO.

A god that would curse a child for simply not being exposed to the bible/god is not worthy of worship, he is just a mighty ego.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#536763 May 20, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I smiled once.

Wound up getting a girl pregnant...
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#536764 May 20, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember everything. It's a curse, is it not?
People say, "River, how did you get so smart at so young an age"?
I say, "I listen and remember everything. It wasn't a choice".
You said F***in Christians. Replace Christians with Atheist and see if you think it is something worth remembering.

Just because you canít remember what you never knew doesnít indicate you are smart Alice. It means you learn what you want to learn and ignore what would upset your agenda.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#536765 May 20, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
MORNING!!!!!
ďEducating the mind without educating the heart
is no education at all.Ē
~ Aristotle
Thought For the Day
So true Epiphany

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#536766 May 20, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Why don't you share whatever definition you have made up in your head for addiction and show me how whatever you say isn't synonymous with dependence?
Do you think people go through physical withdrawal from a purely mental addiction. Are their physical symptoms psychosomatic?
It's all been covered already. I'm pretty sure that everybody else is already educated on this, and you're ineducable, so that's the end of that.

You are simply wrong, addict.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#536767 May 20, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks..Maybe I will check it out.
Early twenties?? Well, you are wise beyond your years.

I trust you will never let others dictate who you are and that
you will forever stay true to your heart, to yourself..
Wish I didn't have to tell you to guard your heart..but, this world
can be so cruel..*sigh*

I have a ton of things to get done before I begin dinner..
Hope you are enjoying your day off..

See you later.
Thanks for the compliment, I'd like to think it's due to access to an education.
There are so many things you can learn in a college environment.

I can have my mind changed, but only if I see it's for the better. I'm very open minded.
Though if there is any negativity in one's words towards another, I can tell they aren't in the right.

Fennario

#536768 May 20, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
It is a perfectly reasonable comment for someone who bailed on his own country and moved to Mexico to point the finger at someone still living in the U.S. and claim they are dead weight and question their patriotism
Yes, it is, Dimwit. I've already explained that as well.

Fennario

#536769 May 20, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Sorry but i already linked that for you like 4 times.
No you didn't.

Rejected out of hand.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#536770 May 20, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody got you addicted. You're an addict. You're addicted to Jesus now.
Do you ever get tired of blaming others for your failures? It doesn't look like it.
There's a reason why you keep losing, and it isn't bad luck.
<quoted text>
You're projecting again, jail bird.
Skombolis, in this day and age you would think a Dr. would know better than to say nobody got you addicted. That is just a plain old ignorant thing to say. Iím not a Dr and I know better.

You overcame the ignorance of a Dr. even though he apologized. Good for you!!!

Montreal

#536771 May 20, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Very easily yes I have, now tell me the abomination that I have commited?
Abominations you've committed:
-eaten or touched pork in any way
-eaten shellfish
-worn mixed fabrics

All those are of the same classification as homosexuality according to your bible.

Montreal

#536772 May 20, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I never said that it did idiot, but God himself married the first man and woman, the vast majority of marriages are done without the approval of God and through lust only, that is why there are so many divorces, separations cursed children, etc. Whom GOD has joined together let no man or woman put asunder.
Your god didn't marry anyone, unless now you claim it is a physical being.
Maybe the god from the planet Kolob?

Montreal

#536773 May 20, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. When we were planning our marriage the most important thing to us was that the Lord Jesus was present. He put us together. All glory to God. Hope all is well, can't spend time here right now. God bless.
So why don't you try denying atheists marriage?
Not enough of a minority for you to bully?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#536774 May 20, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
'<quoted text>
Blah blah blah
Another victim heard from. Wah wah wah.
You're one of the people who lacked the self-discipline to not make it personal, so I feel free to be brutally frank with you.
I suggest that you either grow some skin, or go hang out in sheltered environments with only other believers. Complaining about unbelievers is a nonstarter doomed to failure. Sure. you may make the other believers feel a little better for a while, but that can't help your church any.
At the same time, you are probably turning off the unbeliever's more, and that will start mattering to you soon if it doesn't already. We will be the majority in the US in about 15-20 years, and the majority decides what is socially acceptable.
Perhaps as time passes, you might find that public opinion against your church becomes so negative that it is difficult to express yourself without being ridiculed. I can tell you as an American atheist that that is no fun at all. You should try to minimize that for posterity if not for yourself, and you can begin here and now if you like. Learn to be a good neighbor.
You are entitled to express your opinions, but you are not entitled to a receptive audience. You might get booed off stage. The audience is also free to express itself. We're the audience. Do the math.
Bla bla bla flap flap.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#536775 May 20, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You said God gas :)
Are there beans in Heaven? It's a mystery.
<quoted text>
Really? You think God would not have a sense of humor?
What about the light up butts of the firefly?
That crazy duck-billed platypus?
Rolly polly bugs?
Elephants that have a water hose for a trunk? What about that giraffe neck...just so they can more easily spy on their neighbors?
Then there is the Ostrich and penguin... the birds who don't fly, and one of them wears a tux!
Worms that don't know if they are coming or going. They are strange creatures. Some say they are male on one end and female on the other...some say two heads...but hey...when you cut them in half...ya got two worms instead of one.
Can't leave out...Psalm 100 "Make a joyful noise to the LORD, all the earth! Then God gives them singing voices that sound like they have buckets on their heads...
If God exists...I say he has a sense of humor...we are made in his image aren't we? Look at us...we are funny creatures.
I like this post ...it put a smile on my face.
Well done J ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Stilgar Fifrawi 810,085
bless the jews (Nov '08) 11 min please pray n bless 7,120
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min Porkpie Hat 268,965
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 34 min Ricky F 53,315
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 37 min hojo 574,215
sex (May '13) 40 min xxx 96
sex 1 hr romance gay 1
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 4 hr viky235 164
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 13 hr Coolsa 205
More from around the web