Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#536842 May 20, 2013
atheists are smarter wrote:
<quoted text>
a young man, a JW visited me for over two years, to save my soul, we talked of may things.
In those two years, I took his faith from him, and saved his life.
That was a good thing you did and was there to help, cause heaven knows one doesn't have to be a Christian to save another's life.
But Ja... they can be a bit testy. Guess you didn't see when I posted the other day bout my friend in Africa. I was there when 2 JW's called in, and the friends immediately called Satan who came racing round the corner all big and black and full of teeth. I've seen folk leave before but not in such a hurry they forgot to close the gate they opened... so Satan had a ball chasing them down the road too. He was a big black Dane.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#536843 May 20, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you thrive on conflict and rarely debate issues ..
.. but, I must admit, your regular rants make for a rather interesting character study and a few chuckles ..
.. as usual, I give you the final closing statement. Have fun ..
Well it is only fair i get the last statement HL

For all your talk about how you take the higher road, you are always the one starting it

Or was the 5th time you told someone "don't pull a Skom" meant to elicit a positive response?

It really is not as hard as you make it seem to be honest. You should give it a shot.For whatever reasons you seem to have all sorts of trouble dealing with things on their own terms. Why does life make you so uncomfortable that you have to joke about sex anytime something gets too real or that you can't face the smallest unpleasant truth about yourself?

Maybe instead of going into default mode of sexual innuendo or passive-aggressive insults you could simply approach things straight-forward and honest?

Just a thought

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#536844 May 20, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Skom.
"Sometimes it's hard to see the true character of the opponent until the battle is over." ~ My Master
I think the battle should be over.
ditto
&li st=PL2xJspzvHg5lRqm4XBdLrEEUux L91-6cp&index=22
Operation Brave Heart

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#536845 May 20, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Only Jesus should be your master.
Jesus is dead. My Master, while not young, still breathes.

I heard that you married Das Vaterland. How's that working out for you? He's not as fat as he once was, right?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#536846 May 20, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Skom.
"Sometimes it's hard to see the true character of the opponent until the battle is over." ~ My Master
I think the battle should be over.
.. it's about the excitement of battle ..

.. I surrendered to Skom long ago. I'm no match for him, he's too powerful ..

"War grows out of the desire of the individual to gain advantage at the expense of his fellow man." Napoleon Hill

“Squirrel Shelter”

Since: Dec 06

Smalltown, USA

#536847 May 20, 2013
Hey Skom,

Just passing through and waving.

Son's got me a new puter, windows 8. Not too sure I like it.

Miss all my friends here, see a lot of new faces. Finally Spring is here, in the 80's today, hope all is well with you.

Peace and peppermint,

J_Dub

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#536848 May 20, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
We vote, the ones with the most votes wins. That is all I meant. The majority get what they want, not the minority.
That's not true. It's probably my fault that you don't understand. I'm not explaining it correctly.
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>

It works the other way around too Alice. I am free to express my views. You are free to dismiss them.
Exactly :)

Location hidden

#536849 May 20, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
It is something. I have to wonder... I wonder why any that don't stand for God or trust Him would care? I'm with you bro. Have not had much time this day but I've seen quite a few people smear you and outright lie about you. Praying for those that got hit by todays storms. Take care.
If Topix could bother me my friend i would have to be a shut-in cause I don't know how other people get through real life with the way it seems to impact them. The over-use of icons and proxies alone from adults are just bizarre. I think some people truly prefer an online fantasy to real life. I mean in here, Ians is leading a two country growing tidal wave against Christianity.

But it is an interesting question. Some people will act flat out offended when people even express their beliefs despite coming ina room where they know they will hear them. The most used mantra is "don't force your beliefs on me". It would be logical to think they don't want anything to do with it. Yet they spend day and night and night and day talking about a faith and God they don't believe in

If I had to guess, people with nothing going on it their life just don't have anything less to do. I know for me I would never spend any significant type debating or discussing someone else's religion. And we are not even talking societal impact, which on a day to day level has next to zero on people anyway. But they come here to argue scripture and theology and interpretation. I mean, how can they even pretend that has any relevance to them?

I really think it is just what it seems. Bitterness breeds resentment which breeds hate. And people like ot be contrarians anyway, it makes them feel smarter. So they sit around and tell themselves how much smarter they are then most the population. I think they just are mad they feel they have been marginalized. Some constantly have the need to explain why they don't believe and I just keep saying i don't care. believe, don't believe, do what you want

They want to feel like they mean so much to us and their opinion of our faith just upsets us so. But I guarantee there are some situations that only they could know about that just drives this anger. Who knows, maybe a Christian knocked their ice-cream cone into the mud when they were a kid?

They are gonna empty out their icon supply on this one!

(T) Peace

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#536850 May 20, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I would ask for more life but I have been given more in my life already than most have in several lifetimes. I will take exactly what I haqve been given and appreciate it and ask for no more. If I am given more I will accept it with open arms. If not, I accept that too.
I am not afraid of anything beyond death. I am just greedy and want more of this life.
Thanks for your kind words, prayers are accepted. <smile>
Sometimes I have no words only feelings... and the one who impressed my the most the day after my very young husband died so sudden in Africa got as far as the front door, said “I won't come in I can see your alright... I'll come back another day.”
But still sending much Love just the same.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have considered you a friend for quite a while.
… me too (((*()*)))
Bongo

Bronx, NY

#536851 May 20, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
five
Whats with the number counting, is that a jailhouse thing? You need to stop majoring in the minors. Don't mangle this, concentrate.

Location hidden

#536852 May 20, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Skombolis, I will put it in Favorites
I am collecting icons myself

I have 4,724 so far

It works like skeetball tickets at Chuck E Cheese.

When I get 5000 I will have enough for my stalker softball team uniforms:)

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#536853 May 20, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
Hey Skom,
Miss all my friends here, see a lot of new faces. Finally Spring is here, in the 80's today, hope all is well with you.
Peace and peppermint,
J_Dub
>>>> JW <<<
I gotta go back up this river and find the cloth I weaved for you!
So good to CU ... Peace be yours.

Location hidden

#536855 May 20, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Whats with the number counting, is that a jailhouse thing? You need to stop majoring in the minors. Don't mangle this, concentrate.
six

It is me laughing about how crazy you thought it was that I said you were going to be my puppet

I am counting your posts to me dummy

sigh...now i have to start over cause i responded though

Although quite the deductive reasoning skills that you couldn't figure the number went up by one every new post!

Just keep dancing:)

Location hidden

#536856 May 20, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
Hey Skom,
Peace and peppermint,
J_Dub
Hey J-Dub!!

Always a pleasure my friend

Things are going well

Hope the same is true with you. Know things were touch and go for a bit

Glad I saw you

(T) Peace

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#536857 May 20, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. I surrendered to Skom long ago. I'm no match for him, he's too powerful ..
"War grows out of the desire of the individual to gain advantage at the expense of his fellow man." Napoleon Hill
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Can we just cuddle this time?

;-)

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#536858 May 20, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
All is well here sister~ My husband was diagnosed with diabetes- and has made some great changes in order to get healthier (c:
I am waiting on having a mapping done on the veins and valves in my legs- time to get some more done in that area- Greatful I still have insurance this year.
Sorry to read re your husband >>>Deb<<< Being their for them is what it's all about. Trust all will go well with you in every way.
Glad we have insurance too... of a different kind... which sickness and death cannot touch!

My Sisters... Blessed Sisters
Bongo

Bronx, NY

#536859 May 20, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
six
It is me laughing about how crazy you thought it was that I said you were going to be my puppet
I am counting your posts to me dummy
sigh...now i have to start over cause i responded though
Although quite the deductive reasoning skills that you couldn't figure the number went up by one every new post!
Just keep dancing:)
Like I said, you major in the minors

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#536860 May 20, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text> :)
I like that saying ~ never knew he created it though. Cheers for posting, and cheers for being you and being here :) xxx
(((*()*)))
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Let's all hug :)
&li st=PL2xJspzvHg5lRqm4XBdLrEEUux L91-6cp&index=8

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#536862 May 20, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I've posted Bible scripture more than once that condemned Homosexuality in the NT, and it was translated correctly from the original greek into the english language like ALL of God's Word, your attempt to evade what is written is not going to work here, I've given you scripture at least twice before, now look it up for yourself.
You are a liar.

The word homosexual does not even exist in Koine Greek and is NOT in the New Testament.

Your religion is a proven pack of lies.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#536863 May 20, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Can we just cuddle this time?
;-)
.. only if you agree to remove your leg and quit using as a weapon of mass destruction ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Regina 650,522
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min trifecta1 971,851
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min Rider on the Storm 182,964
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 14 min Hukt on Fonix 56,118
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 16 min ImFree2Choose 2,341
Why are white people so insecure ? (Feb '10) 55 min Boxer MMA 201
You can't get electricuted sticking a key in an... (Nov '09) 1 hr AnonymousX 5
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr ChristineM 445,930
More from around the web