Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#536743 May 20, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah
Don't back peddle now. You admitted you condemn the morality of Christians.
You wanna try to pretend now like it is just some Christians
Your hatred of Christianity and Christians has been clear
"filthy Christian liar"
"You are useless and so is your religion"
"keep your faith restricted to home and church"
"I am condemning the morality of Christinas"
..and so on
christianity is a filthy failed philosophy

you are one if it's champions

lol --- wadda tool

Since: May 11

Nottingham, UK

#536744 May 20, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I never said that it did idiot, but God himself married the first man and woman, the vast majority of marriages are done without the approval of God and through lust only, that is why there are so many divorces, separations cursed children, etc. Whom GOD has joined together let no man or woman put asunder.
"cursed children"? LMAO WTF are "cursed children"?

Church attendance in the your country is down and coincidentally(or not) so is the divorce rate. Never let the facts get in the way of a good story(see lie).

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#536745 May 20, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I never said that it did idiot, but God himself married the first man and woman, the vast majority of marriages are done without the approval of God and through lust only, that is why there are so many divorces, separations cursed children, etc. Whom GOD has joined together let no man or woman put asunder.
Yes. When we were planning our marriage the most important thing to us was that the Lord Jesus was present. He put us together. All glory to God. Hope all is well, can't spend time here right now. God bless.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#536746 May 20, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol --- wadda tool
Another lie from the pit. Same ol same ol.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#536747 May 20, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I don´t believe in the concept of marriage anymore as we know it from the religious perspective. Are you married and did you avoid sex before marriage? The institution of marriage has been corrupted. Most marriages nowadays have nothing to do with love or religion at all. Many marry for benefit reasons others marry to get a passport while other marry to mock god see the homosexuals.
I admit that many people marry for the wrong reasons, and no I am not married and have fornicated before, but that was long before I came into the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, but you see NONE of these things changes the plan and purposes of God himself, for those of us IN Christ Jesus and have the knowledge of his Word will have to do this in the prescribed way that HE has designed the marriage institution to work and function, but of course sinners and those on the outside of God will do what they will do, and they will be held accountable for it.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#536748 May 20, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course there are many things the bible says are an abomination to your god:
Lying lips
Proverbs 12:22
Everyone who is arrogant in heart
Proverbs 16:5
Unequal weights and unequal measures
Proverbs 20:10
Starfish, lobsters, crabs, squid & oysters
Leviticus 11:10
A proud look
Proverbs 6:16-17
No doubt there are many more.
Of course, for once you are technically correct and have said something that we can agree on.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#536749 May 20, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol --- wadda tool
There's that atheist love and tolerance we've all come to expect from you, karl.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#536750 May 20, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Church attendance in the your country is down and coincidentally(or not) so is the divorce rate. Never let the facts get in the way of a good story(see lie).
Well it is no surprise, the Bible says that there shall be a great turning away, and because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold........but the truth is that God will have those who will never be plucked from his hand and will forever worship him IN spirit and IN truth.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#536751 May 20, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. When we were planning our marriage the most important thing to us was that the Lord Jesus was present. He put us together. All glory to God. Hope all is well, can't spend time here right now. God bless.
Amen Chris, God Bless you and yours as well.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#536752 May 20, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Any parent who plots and schemes to have his son brutally killed is unworthy of respect.
Correct me if I am wrong, but it sounds like you may be referring to Isaac's attempted sacrifice of his son Jacob, that was done by commandment of God himself to test Isaac's willingness and faithfulness to him to see if he would obey God, if you are familiar with the incident, then you'd know that God didn't allow it to happen, once he saw that Isaac was going to obey him and sacrifice his own son, just as God sacrifice HIS only begotten son for the ultimate atonement for the sins of mankind.
mobile7 on

Conover, NC

#536753 May 20, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Correct me if I am wrong, but it sounds like you may be referring to Isaac's attempted sacrifice of his son Jacob, that was done by commandment of God himself to test Isaac's willingness and faithfulness to him to see if he would obey God, if you are familiar with the incident, then you'd know that God didn't allow it to happen, once he saw that Isaac was going to obey him and sacrifice his own son, just as God sacrifice HIS only begotten son for the ultimate atonement for the sins of mankind.
CORRECTION..THAT WOULD BE ABRAHAM. AND his son Issac

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#536754 May 20, 2013
mobile7 on wrote:
<quoted text>
CORRECTION..THAT WOULD BE ABRAHAM. AND his son Issac
On that I stand corrected, but I hope my point was otherwise well taken, God asked of Abraham to do what God himself eventually DID do.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#536755 May 20, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You said God gas :)
Are there beans in Heaven? It's a mystery.
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good one Alice, word playing off of a typo that I really didn't catch until you pointed it out, however.........when you stand before the ultimate judge lets see how well then these little wise cracks will hold up for you.)C:
Really? You think God would not have a sense of humor?

What about the light up butts of the firefly?

That crazy duck-billed platypus?

Rolly polly bugs?

Elephants that have a water hose for a trunk? What about that giraffe neck...just so they can more easily spy on their neighbors?

Then there is the Ostrich and penguin... the birds who don't fly, and one of them wears a tux!

Worms that don't know if they are coming or going. They are strange creatures. Some say they are male on one end and female on the other...some say two heads...but hey...when you cut them in half...ya got two worms instead of one.

Can't leave out...Psalm 100 "Make a joyful noise to the LORD, all the earth! Then God gives them singing voices that sound like they have buckets on their heads...

If God exists...I say he has a sense of humor...we are made in his image aren't we? Look at us...we are funny creatures.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#536756 May 20, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
To answer your first question about "curse children, see the link below.

http://www.ucg.org/blog/does-god-curse-childr...

Nottingham, UK

#536757 May 20, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Well it is no surprise, the Bible says that there shall be a great turning away, and because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold........but the truth is that God will have those who will never be plucked from his hand and will forever worship him IN spirit and IN truth.
cool story bro....

"great turning away" = Enlightenment II.

I say again, "WTF is a "cursed child"?".

Nottingham, UK

#536758 May 20, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> On that I stand corrected, but I hope my point was otherwise well taken, God asked of Abraham to do what God himself eventually DID do.
...what exactly did god do then?

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#536759 May 20, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good one Alice, word playing off of a typo that I really didn't catch until you pointed it out, however.........when you stand before the ultimate judge lets see how well then these little wise cracks will hold up for you.)C:
Dude, you need to lighten up a little. I promise, your face won't crack if you smile.
Bongo

Bronx, NY

#536760 May 20, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, you need to lighten up a little. I promise, your face won't crack if you smile.
Incidentally did you purchase a crack?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#536761 May 20, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. All the citizens. We live in a democratic republic. It means that the majority does not rule.
I'm not opposed to religions. Any of them. I think everybody should be able to worship whatever GOD they see fit. Just keep it away from my learning and the laws that I follow and we'll be fine.
The majority does rule. If/when they get out and vote.

Sorry but no we will not be fine. You keep your immoral mouth and ways, self-serving, blame it on any one or any thing so you feel like you do not have to take responsibility for your own actions away from kids learning, and my and others sight and ears and we will be more apt to be fine.

If I need to accept your hogwash for things to be fine between us then I’m not interested in it being fine.

Nottingham, UK

#536762 May 20, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> To answer your first question about "curse children, see the link below.
http://www.ucg.org/blog/does-god-curse-childr...
ahhh so children who grow up in blissful ignorance of god/the bible...etc are cursed?

That`s some recruitment pitch LMAO.

A god that would curse a child for simply not being exposed to the bible/god is not worthy of worship, he is just a mighty ego.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 min Seentheotherside 45,861
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 16 min Joe Fortuna 693
The Future of Politics in America 28 min River Tam 294
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 46 min crucifiedguy 284,690
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 51 min Al Capone 3,396
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 51 min Aura Mytha 977,502
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Aura Mytha 88,487
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 665,576
More from around the web