Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#536662 May 20, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
And the only ones that apply to you are the ones you have no problem following. Any that you don't like are forced on everyone else to follow.
THAT is hypocrisy.
Huh.... What did you JUST write to RedApples??

Oh ya:

"So you can constantly lie about me, but if I make a well reasoned assumption that you wish me ill, I am the SOB.

ROFLMAO

Enjoy your Hell, RA."

===

So why are you lying about me?

What laws to I enforce and not enforce?

Do tell...

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#536663 May 20, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying you are gay since day 1 you were born?
Probably, we don't have those answers yet, though there is strong evidence for it.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#536665 May 20, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I am married with germany that´s enough for me.
You married Germany ?

ROFLMAO

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#536666 May 20, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Your religion facilitates you doing exactly the opposite. That was one of my early points - people like you without honor are free to mutter at the air and feel forgiven. You offered yourself as an illustration of just how that works. You continue to sin against me and others, and forgive to yourself. It's an extremely shabby ethic.
Nah

Don't back peddle now. You admitted you condemn the morality of Christians.

You wanna try to pretend now like it is just some Christians

Your hatred of Christianity and Christians has been clear

"filthy Christian liar"

"You are useless and so is your religion"

"keep your faith restricted to home and church"

"I am condemning the morality of Christinas"

..and so on

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#536667 May 20, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how you used that quote!
Even though he used it wrong and out of context?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#536668 May 20, 2013
Adam wrote:
Moslems are moslems because their parents were christian,
O_o

Since: Apr 08

Watford, UK

#536669 May 20, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> That victory is IN Christ Jesus, and the things that you've mentioned concerning martyrdon, pain, loss, suffering blood sacrifice of Christ, are all apart of this Holy highway that the faithful travel, and your inability to comprehend the most simpliest of things in the Bible like being able to distinguish when the Word is referring to a day in terms of a thousand years with God and a simple 24 hour period..........makes it ironic that you accuse ME of having "a problem", if you had even a miniscule of discernment, you would be very embarrassed for yourself.
This from the guy who takes an English word and invents his own definition for it; a definition that you won't find in the Oxford English Dictionary.

Also, would you buy a product from a company that glorified in blood, pain, suffering and death? I very much doubt it.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#536671 May 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Elohim is a Hebrew word for "god". In the biblical sense, it's almost always used in plural form......
Did you even bother looking it up ?

El is the Hebrew AND Canaanites word for the Father God.
Elohim is the Plural of El and refers to all the Gods, including humans.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#536672 May 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though he used it wrong and out of context?
Why do you lie ?

You just think your interpretation of it is correct because you think Paul is God.

Since: Apr 08

Watford, UK

#536673 May 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Holy crapballs!!
1,200 posts from Friday to Monday?!
Lol

I know what you mean - I struggle keeping up with the pace in here.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#536674 May 20, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what the conversation was about. Opiates were mentioned at least 3 dozen times and what he wrote scripts for.
Opiates could of been mentioned a google of times ...means nothing to me.
Why?
Because this back & forth bickering between you and Ians holds no value to me ...mostly I scim looking for key words as I scroll.
I wasn't talking about people who are addicted to sewing
<quoted text>
Given the two explanations are in complete contrast of one another, you didn't have to say it. If one is right then the other is wrong
I fail to see the contrast. I found Ians definitions to be both logical and understandable. My light came on ...I get it.
<quoted text>
And there ya have it.
It is all in ones head. The body may be screaming bloody murder, but only because the brain didn't get it's fix and therefore couldn't send the message of "relax" to whatever part of the body is spasming.
<quoted text>
All while conveniently maintaining addiction isn't physical despite truckloads of evidence that shows otherwise
You do know people can die from physical withdrawal even from alcohol right? Is that all in someone's head?
Ians explained that a slow withdrawl may be needed. I've had medications that require the user to gradually step down the dosage rather than quit cold turkey so as to aliviate the problems associated with a sudden stop. Ians explained all that. I fail to see what's so hard to understand.
I don't want to fight with hu nor get too much into your personal business that makes your stance on this all the more baffling but addiction to opiates is physical as well as psychological and anybody telling people otherwise either doesn't know or has reason to lie. I t is like people who still believe you can get Aids from touching people. Medical science has debunked certain lies a long time ago
Medicine is not a science ...medicine is a practice.
One dinosaur + one dinosaur = two dinosaurs.
One space shuttle + one space shuttle = two space shuttles.
Thousands or even millions of years and no change, the outcome is always the same ...that's science.

Healing, the perscribing of medications, the recomendations for an improved quality of life, and providing comfort & lessoning pain at the end of life differs with each individual ...that's a practice.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#536675 May 20, 2013
Why should Jesus not love you?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#536676 May 20, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Being ignorant not being able to recognize that the sin of lying and stealing aren´t the same like the sin of homosexuality.
Why not?

Where is that written?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#536677 May 20, 2013
Oh, the answer as to why Jesus should love you, is well, because he's Jesus!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#536678 May 20, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you even bother looking it up ?
El is the Hebrew AND Canaanites word for the Father God.
Elohim is the Plural of El and refers to all the Gods, including humans.
But humans are not gods....

Nowhere is it written that you & I are gods.

That is not biblical.

Location hidden

#536679 May 20, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
One of my problems with many believers is how they believe Hell was created by a loving god so that he can have the majority of humanity tortured for all eternity.
Kudos to you for not believing in that.
This is why it is so important to me for believer and unbelievers alike to see if things portrayed by some people out of hundreds of millions are technically based on the bible or whether it is a personal that someone else may have had and people just haven't thought to question

That isn't to say someone is stupid or willfully ignorant. I believed for most my life hell was eternal. I can't even tell you with 100% certainty there is no way I am not wrong now. But i can look at the scripture and ask myself some questions

There are a decent amount of verses open to interpretation. In those cases you normally see both sides presented and both sides showing why and both beliefs to widely held considering there are so many Christians in the world. So I found it curious with so many verses saying the soul dies that one almost never hears of annihilation instead of eternal suffering as a possibility.

Life is pretty much looked at the same way, just like with whether addiction is physical. You have to ask yourself, would it benefit someone to tell you something that wasn't true? Now that isn't a scientific proof but it certainly is a litmus test. The faith did used to push fear and Pascal's wager a lot. Eternal suffering would stay consistent with that

Now with beliefs, it is way less tangible than say medicine. But the important thing is to keep an open mind. The odds of anyone that taught us, as most believers did not start off self-taught, being infallible is slim to none.

As human beings it is only natural we will interject our own feelings. I find child rapists to be way worse than someone who steals a candy bar. But if we are going to speak for God's message, then all sins of the flesh lead to death.

I bring that up only to further show why it is important we differentiate personal from Biblical. And why we need to consider how we learned what we did and if there was any bias. IMHO a believer almost always needs to start over with the Bible. Keep the things they were taught that is right and find out what things don't match up with what they have been told.

It is not a fool-proof method but with so many things in life, the more we know and the more we understand possible motives of others, the better chance we have to get to the truth. be it politics, religion, medicine, or life in general

(T) Peace

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#536680 May 20, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you lie ?
You just think your interpretation of it is correct because you think Paul is God.
I'm not lying, hypocrite.

That scripture was in reference to putting food in your mouth, not a dick.

Get real, "god".

Location hidden

#536682 May 20, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>Opiates could of been mentioned a google of times ...means nothing to me.
Why?
Because this back & forth bickering between you and Ians holds no value to me ...mostly I scim looking for key words as I scroll.<quoted text>I fail to see the contrast. I found Ians definitions to be both logical and understandable. My light came on ...I get it.<quoted text>It is all in ones head. The body may be screaming bloody murder, but only because the brain didn't get it's fix and therefore couldn't send the message of "relax" to whatever part of the body is spasming.<quoted text>Ians explained that a slow withdrawl may be needed. I've had medications that require the user to gradually step down the dosage rather than quit cold turkey so as to aliviate the problems associated with a sudden stop. Ians explained all that. I fail to see what's so hard to understand.<quoted text>Medicine is not a science ...medicine is a practice.
One dinosaur + one dinosaur = two dinosaurs.
One space shuttle + one space shuttle = two space shuttles.
Thousands or even millions of years and no change, the outcome is always the same ...that's science.
Healing, the perscribing of medications, the recomendations for an improved quality of life, and providing comfort & lessoning pain at the end of life differs with each individual ...that's a practice.
I am not suggesting we ban pain medications

I am not suggesting they can't be very helpful as people sould not suffer needlessly

I am not even suggesting someone may not make the conscious choice to be addicted if they are in chronic pain or going to die if they prefer that over the pain

What I am saying is people need to correct information so they can make informed choices. And often they do not get that because there is huge profit in getting people addicted to pain medications. Doctors that make a living on the repeat business. Doctors that make someone pay for an office visit every month to get a new script for the drug they got them addicted to

What I am saying not knowing the facts makes apathy so much easier. Who cares about the millions addicted around the world because they were just mentally weak and brought it on themselves. They were not smart enough not to get addicted. They could quit anytime as it is just in their head. These lies allow us not to care and keep a billion dollar machine running smoothly

It is the same with the criminal Justice system. Nobody wants to believe it targets blacks or the poor or that laws are created specifically to target certain demos. Nobody wants to think that prosecutors lie and forensic labs cheat and cops are dirty in some cases. It is so much easier to believe a country with the highest percentage of people locked up per capita is just locking up criminals like they are supposed. It would be uncomfortable to believe justice has way less to do with it than profit a lot of the times. Until it happens to them or a loved one

Why do you think 5% of the country controls 95% of the wealth? Because the people interested in maintaining the status quo know what lies to feed us. And most the time we don't bother to check or don't care enough to. Or even suspect there is a reason they would need to. And money makes the world go around for another day

Location hidden

#536685 May 20, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Skombie , Your aphasia and insolence is a bad skombination. kinda like those speed balls you love. Ive noticed you do a type of dance anywhere you go, its called the jailhouse shuffle.
Three

Location hidden

#536686 May 20, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Just think skomby, you dies nevertheless you live, maybe youre dead to self?
four

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min here 63,989
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min WasteWater 106,507
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Phooey 653,990
You are of your father......THE DEVIL. 7 min Knock off purse s... 25
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Gabriel 973,790
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 13 min WasteWater 2,581
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 28 min Johnny 805
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 281,866
More from around the web