Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#536417 May 19, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it does good. It shows, to you, that there are people with differing opinions. There are young people, middle aged people and older people that think your GOD is just bad fiction.
You're going to have to deal with us if you keep espousing your opinions in public. We're not going away.
You will keep your religious doctrines out of my schools and out of my government. It's just that simple.
Do you understand that?
Other than that, I just like to have fun :)
Your Government? It is not your Government. I hate to break it to you but it is our Government. And the schools don’t belong to you either. Shocking isn’t it? Shocking to discover that YOU are not the only one to be considered. Imagine that. Don’t forget that there are more young people, middle aged people and older people that believe in and worship God than don’t.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#536418 May 19, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
She is the one that wrote the post.
Actually I may not like all that she says but for what it’s worth I must admit I like her, some of the time anyway.:)
Awwwww...

I like you too.

All of the time :)

Just because I'm an...shhhhhhhh UNBELIEVER...doesn't mean I'm a bad person.

I feed my dog every day. I do.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#536419 May 19, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
You publicly accused a man of ...
No link? Rejected out of hand.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#536420 May 19, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
I apologize for acting like " a guy". LOL
Thanks..seems for a while, I was
the only girl being hit w the
the dodge ball..

But none of that's very important..
is it?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#536421 May 19, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
If you express you religious opinions in public, you might not always like every response.
Instead of crying about it, go form a private group on Facebook or Google and hold church there. Perhaps that's where your pals ran off to. You prefererd to return and do battle.
Maybe you will start to see the benefit of expressing your religiosity private. You won't be disagreed with, judged or ridiculed there - except by other Christians, of course - but you can exclude them or throw them out.
I don’t cry, and you don’t get to tell me diddle squat about what I can or can’t do. All you can do is bla bla flap flap

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#536422 May 19, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
Would you guys mind providing the rest of us posters with rosters?
Who's on what side?
I've got a coupon for Kinkos to print one free poster. It could be a poster roster poster.

They changed their name though. I'm not sure how or if that affects the coupon power.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#536423 May 19, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Your laughter is not genuine,,neither are your well wishes to others..
My wish tonight- is that you- Skom- find peace..
true peace..
Good Night.
You know you lost control in that last post and this post is damage control. I have seen this pattern for years. If you want it to look the least bit credible you may want to space it out a few posts. Like when you tell someone they rape kids and the next post wish them the best life has to offer or some other nonsense, it just looks to be exactly what it is. Just saying

But I already found true peace so your wish has been granted

I wish some day you will have the courage to find true belief and not just say what you think people want to hear

Let me know if that wish comes true

Location hidden

#536424 May 19, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
If you "Christian" men (lol)-
Lawlest Q Clearwater Tri whatever etc.. can't handle
a little heat on a message board without -yelping- foul..
maybe you should all consider adult day care or something..
Sheesh..topix can't protect you fellas from these "vicious attacks"
you keep spewing about..
Can you at least post these vicious attacks-??
It is like talking to someone developmentally challenged. It doesn't bother me. Never has. never will.

I can handle you with ease princess, I was simply making a point on your hypocrisy

And I will get right on that when you answer if you believe the bible. You used to quote it when attacking my beliefs. Please don't tell me you were lyinbg htat whole time?

You are going to make me clasp my face like that kid in Home Alone! I mean you of all people, that would be shocking:)
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#536425 May 19, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
heh heh
flippety flippety floo
Me thinks this is delusional too
He is like something out of a cartoon or kids book
"Doctor Bigot" instead of "dr Zeus"
Maybe he can start his own series!
Yes but only if they use a lot of flippety flippety floo bla bla flap flap and don’t let him talk too much. People would lose interest.

Location hidden

#536426 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>
No link? Rejected out of hand.
Everybody in here knows you accused your priest of stealing

So why lie about it? Oh right, that's what liars do!

Here is your link, I actually found it almost instantly on a Google search a while ago. But on general principle i don't like having to look up posts to prove what everybody else knows because i am dealing with a shameless liar

IANS WROTE

I stopped going over thirty years ago.

And I did some calculations. I would have given ten percent of my income to the priests and their children instead of saving it and spending it on me and mine.

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#536427 May 19, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
I never suspected going in that the prescription he prescribed to me to take daily was going to lead to the terrible addiction it did.
Moron. You brought the addictive component to the mix, just like you brought the pain and the desire for its relief. What the drug brought was the tendency to cause dependence in human beings.

Most patients that develop dependence withdraw from the drug over a weekend, and exhibit no self-destructive, drug seeking behavior thereafter.

As for you not knowing about opiate dependence and addiction, you're not credible. I am confident that there is not one person reading these words that doesn't know that narcotics cause dependence and can be the object of an addiction.
Skombolis wrote:
I didn't even know i was addicted until 2 years into taking the medication when I ran out early.
No, shit-fer-brains. That's when you found out that you were dependent. The evidence of dependence, a physiological state, is withdrawal, a physiological response, with multiple signs and symptoms.

The evidence of drug addiction, a psychological disorder, is compulsive, self-destructive, drug seeking behavior. It's manifestations includes buying illicit drugs on the street, stealing drugs, or fraudulently misrepresenting the need for them, among others.

You are truly an unteachable Dimwit, and you deserve ridicule not only for being insolent in your ignorance, but for aggressively spreading misinformation to try to salvage some dignity. You're simply wrong, and being quite a reprehensible and irresponsible fool about it.

You're never going to get tired of this, nor wise up, are you, Dimwit? You're going to continue with this strategy indefinitely, aren't you?

As you wish.

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#536428 May 19, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Government? It is not your Government. I hate to break it to you but it is our Government. And the schools don’t belong to you either. Shocking isn’t it? Shocking to discover that YOU are not the only one to be considered. Imagine that. Don’t forget that there are more young people, middle aged people and older people that believe in and worship God than don’t.
Yes, my government.

Yes, my schools.

We the people.

I'm an atheist. I'm a homosexual atheist. I wasn't even born in this country but I'm a citizen and as such I am one of the People.

I don't care how many people worship your GOD. I don't care how many people stand on the streets with "The End Is Near" signs or "GOD Hates Fags" signs.

I agree with the Freedom of Speech.

Do you?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#536429 May 19, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
The Gangs of Topix?
We hide in the shadows and with steely eyes, we wait. We wait for the unsuspecting Christian to walk by. We communicate through PMs and when the time is right, we strike with tactical precision.
I love this game.

Location hidden

#536430 May 19, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You do realize that I'm an amputee, right?:)
Just kidding. I could teach you to dance.
I know you are still a much better dancer than me simply because i have seen me!

It is like watching someone have an epileptic fit except they are also drunk! I gave up drinking years ago and thus guaranteed i would never dance except for slow songs ever again! LOL

You girls used to drive me nuts with that dancing. I couldn't figure it out why they enjoyed it so much. I couldn't be more uncomfortable doing anything else in the world than fast dancing! Even when it cost me hooking up I was like screw it. You ever hear that Meatloaf song that says " I will do anything for love..except I won't do that". I don't know what he was talking about but my line in the sand was dancing!

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#536431 May 19, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got a coupon for Kinkos to print one free poster.
Kinkos :)

That's where HL and I shop. They spell it differently.
Lost In Transition

United States

#536432 May 19, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you !!
You've already given me knowledge. It's the best gift ever.
I'd rather have a donut.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#536433 May 19, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwww...
I like you too.
All of the time :)
Just because I'm an...shhhhhhhh UNBELIEVER...doesn't mean I'm a bad person.
I feed my dog every day. I do.
I do know that being a unbeliever does not mean you are a bad person. There is proof of that in here. There are jerks and good people on both sides. None of us are perfect. And yes I believe you would take care of and be good to your dog.

Believing verses not believing is not exactly a good subject to form a friendship on. Both sides are passionate about their believing and not believing. I think if it were not for that most of us in here would get along just fine.

At least we like each other :)

Location hidden

#536434 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>
ng about opiate dependence and addiction, you're not credible. I am confident that there is not one person reading these words that doesn't know that narcotics cause dependence and can be the object of an addiction.
Except you apparently who wants to maintain his outdated and widely disproven and discredited claim that opiates don't cause physical addiction
<quoted text>
No, shit-fer-brains. That's when you found out that you were dependent. The evidence of dependence, a physiological state, is withdrawal, a physiological response, with multiple signs and symptoms.
The evidence of drug addiction, a psychological disorder,
And once again you deny the physical aspect of addiction that manifests itself with physical withdraw and is considered a physical illness as well as a psychological one
You are a hack and never should have had a license
Doctors, psychologists, national hotlines, treatment centers, National Institute of Health, etc, etc are all wrong. But you are right! You deluded sad old excuse for a doctor. I am just glad you are done practicing

Location hidden

#536435 May 19, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but only if they use a lot of flippety flippety floo bla bla flap flap and don’t let him talk too much. People would lose interest.
Heh

It is kind of ironic. he is like some sort of super professional bigot and a terrible doctor. It is like he got mixed up on what he was supposed to excel at

Well, flbbery floo I guess

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#536436 May 19, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah (c: That's the stuff.
~*~
Knowledge is a process of piling up facts; wisdom lies in their simplification.-
Martin Fischer
Cheers Sweet Sister (((DEB))) and hugs to boot!! I like that saying, haven't heard it before :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Buck Crick 49,646
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Phooey 647,075
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min WildWeirdWillie 182,660
I want a sugar daddy! (May '12) 17 min Luke 115
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 18 min DebraE 105,692
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 20 min DebraE 28
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min Joe Fortuna 971,827
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 8 hr Jockfullonutz 28
More from around the web