“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#536258 May 19, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
And here we have a fine example of the gymnastics of apologetics. There is no such thing as failed prophecy or a false prophet - just the god changing its mind.
Judges? What say ye?
http://www.skillspeak.com.au/wp-content/theme... [image]
lol
ď I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meantĒ
&#8213; Alan Greenspan
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#536259 May 19, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I miss those days my Twin SeRaH :)
I know. A lot of people here have missed getting to know some nice people that have quit posting. And the ones that donít post any longer have missed meeting some nice people that came along later. Then there are a few jerks that, if it were me, I would be glad I missed or would not have minded not meeting. Oh well, it makes knowing the nice one that muck better.

Oh just so you know, Iím glad we met my Twin.:)

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#536261 May 19, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to agree.
As I spent the last few days in contemplation, I realized I owe you (and many others) an apology. I still disagree with many of your opinions but I should not have taken it to the personal level I did.
Nor should I, and I commend you for being the bigger man.

It's all forgotten, as far as I'm concerned.

Long Beach, CA

#536262 May 19, 2013
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>And you and Catcher and Le Le are not shy in telling people how you know better. Here is a hint, live it. The day any of you show kindness to a person you disagree with will be a very good day. No, none of you ever say you hate Christians, but your actions do.
It's not hate.

I just think you're misguided, is all, and it envelops your life and makes you unhappy.

I do feel sorry for that, but I feel no hatred toward you, in any way.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#536263 May 19, 2013
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>And you and Catcher and Le Le are not shy in telling people how you know better. Here is a hint, live it. The day any of you show kindness to a person you disagree with will be a very good day. No, none of you ever say you hate Christians, but your actions do.
I have shown you nothing but kindness. Despite all your hatred and persecution complex, I have never done anything but try and help you to accept amd appreciate the world that God created. You reject it in total and I find that terribly sad and an insult to God's creation.

I have no problem with beliefs that bring oneself and others happiness and make the world a better place, sadly I find little of that from you and some others here (both theists and atheists alike).

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#536264 May 19, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>>>>>>Ir rira<<<<<
Good early morning to you my friend ( your time ), I think God also for his gift of discernment given to all of his true believers, although I wouldn't exactly equate it with screaming cries of Horticulture, lol.
Yes, I feel that certain on going news events is conducive with prophetic Bible events, we are living end or at least near the end times my friend as you are hearing more and more often about earthquakes popping up in diver places, and man's increasing wickedness is being manifested all the more frequently, as the Word admonishes us..........to be watchful and prayerful.
Peace my sister.
Our good morning Sun >>>Lawest<<<
I can understand your concerns... but I have no fear... have been on watch all my life, and prayer is 24/7. Duties are within the fields of energy - defence - and vigilance is a dedication.

Jan 13, 2010† Time of Haiti quake... 25 Dec 2010 obama goes to holiday in Hawaii

Many smoke screens will cover up some supposed to be conspiracies are truth... not all. But knowing enough that I do to be truth is sufficient.
http://nwotruth.com/what-did-obama-know-about...
The people†have to wake up and see the corrupt Agenda of the†New World Order.
'We do not Forgive - We do not Forget - We are Legion'
NWO.
[ I have not followed this, but again say,'knowing enough that I do to be truth is sufficient.']
One of your links led to these!

Ja... the web is cast... and it is no different to when Michael did when there was war in the heaven.
They truly were cast to earth, and are not the angels I know!~~smile~~
His Love and Peace be with us all.

Long Beach, CA

#536265 May 19, 2013
Malone wrote:
So much anger here.......sad even on Sonday folks are at each other's throat. Oh well........God s stilll good.
Hey, was that you on that Random Thread That Doesn't Belong Here?

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#536266 May 19, 2013
Malone wrote:
So much anger here.......sad even on Sonday folks are at each other's throat. Oh well........God s stilll good.
>>> Malone <<<
I see you my brother!
What's new ???
God Bless

Long Beach, CA

#536267 May 19, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
? Lie as much as you want sir.....
<quoted text>
.. Mr. Clearwater seems to be living a life of quiet desperation and despair. Has he ever cracked a joke on Topix ??..
And welcome back to you!

Did the Pony Express show up?

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#536268 May 19, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. A lot of people here have missed getting to know some nice people that have quit posting. And the ones that donít post any longer have missed meeting some nice people that came along later. Then there are a few jerks that, if it were me, I would be glad I missed or would not have minded not meeting. Oh well, it makes knowing the nice one that muck better.
Oh just so you know, Iím glad we met my Twin.:)
You want to make that triplets ?
&li st=PL2xJspzvHg5n2W7yLJqF-MrXXL pMFi-dL&index=1

“Love much, trust none”

There

#536269 May 19, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Yet old Onan didn't do that, according to the Bible. He practiced withdrawal. We call it "getting off @ Redfern".
Onan's "sin" wasn't withdrawl either. It was disobeying the direct command from Judah (per God) to "Get your sister-in-law Tamar pregnant."

As a result God killed Onan. Later Tamar tricked Judah into screwing her and he was father to her twin sons from one whom David is a direct descendant.

The moral is that screwing your in-laws is what God wants and if you refuse God will kill you.

Wish people would read the stories instead of listening to the fables of the churches.

The line of David and allegedly Jesus is line of inbred liars, thiees and murders. I would rather by the descendant of monkeys.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#536270 May 19, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Jump in. The fray is warm.
That's because everybody has already pee'd in it.
It is what it is.
LOL and yuck.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#536271 May 19, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor should I, and I commend you for being the bigger man.
It's all forgotten, as far as I'm concerned.
Forget what ? <smile>

“Love much, trust none”

There

#536272 May 19, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
? Lie as much as you want sir.....
<quoted text>
.. Mr. Clearwater seems to be living a life of quiet desperation and despair. Has he ever cracked a joke on Topix ??..
I find it depressing that someone's beliefs can lead them to such a dismal world view.
Yes, there is a lot of misery in this world but there is much more beauty and wonder. Even as I ponder my own end it is the decades of wonderful memories that surround me, not the few years of utter hell, that comfort me and long for my life to never end. There is still another lifetime's worth of things to do and marvel at!

IMHO, any afterlife described by any religion would be "Hell".

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#536273 May 19, 2013
Take all my peices of doubt
and let me be what's underneath ...
http://www.orianthi.artistintersect.com/video...
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#536274 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>
That's easy to fix: quit fighting.
Accept the new reality Ė we unbelievers here with opinions of our own, and this world belongs to us as much as to anybody else. Itís not here for your church teas.
As long as you people are going to bring personal attacks at unbelievers for expressing their unbelief, there will be fighting. We didnít arrive attacking you Ė just your church, faith, your bible, and the like. Thatís not just our right, itís one of the things that public discussion forums are for.
Your choices are to maintain a civil tongue in the face of disrespect for your beliefs, do your fellowshipping in private, protected spaces, or expect retaliation.
But the old days are gone.
Now go ahead and pitch another hissy because you don't like this opinion, either. Or begin practicing not doing that.
More bla bla bla from them flapping lips. LOL

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#536275 May 19, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Our good morning Sun >>>Lawest<<<
I can understand your concerns... but I have no fear... have been on watch all my life, and prayer is 24/7. Duties are within the fields of energy - defence - and vigilance is a dedication.
Jan 13, 2010† Time of Haiti quake... 25 Dec 2010 obama goes to holiday in Hawaii
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BR6O3kJTqaIXX
Many smoke screens will cover up some supposed to be conspiracies are truth... not all. But knowing enough that I do to be truth is sufficient.
http://nwotruth.com/what-did-obama-know-about...
The people†have to wake up and see the corrupt Agenda of the†New World Order.
'We do not Forgive - We do not Forget - We are Legion'
NWO.
[ I have not followed this, but again say,'knowing enough that I do to be truth is sufficient.']
One of your links led to these!
Ja... the web is cast... and it is no different to when Michael did when there was war in the heaven.
They truly were cast to earth, and are not the angels I know!~~smile~~
His Love and Peace be with us all.
>>>>>Irrira< <<<<

Good evening my friend ( my time ) the news events and the signs of the times are interesting of course, but there is no fear here as well as I know that I am IN the secret place of the most high, all we have to do is hang on a little while longer my friend and we will be home free with the Lord.

Peace and God's Blessings.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#536276 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, your drug problems are other people's faults.
<quoted text>
Yet somehow, I and most of the world have eluded that pitfall. And I had easier access to the drugs than you did.
I believed that drug addiction was bad when my parents told me it was. I also learned from the experiences of others. As an adolescent, I was active in Synanon, a program for addicts that had an outreach program that invited kids in to become "scared straight"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synanon
Didn't your parents teach you not to avoid violence and drugs? Whose fault is it if you did anyway? Your doctor's?
What a surprise

A "doctor" that writes thousands of scrips for addictive pain medications, doesn't even know they are physically addictive, thinks people must get addicted because they are weak, and doesn't see any culpability for his own actions

But you are helping make a valuable point, people put way too much trust in doctors. Some are unknowledagble and unethical frauds who don't care about their patients and are just out for a buck

Once addicted, yes the responsibility is now on the person addicted to do what they have to do in order to get clean. Clearly staying addicted is not a choice. But you probably think the crack dealer on the corner who gives away free samples to kids isn't at fault either.

People assume when a doctor writes them a prescription and they stick to it that it won't be harmful. They don't realize a lot doctors don't see them as anything more than a paycheck and gettign thme addicted just guarantees repeat business. Thanks to doctors like you, people are wising up

But when it comes to healthcare "professionals", we can do better than you

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#536277 May 19, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it depressing that someone's beliefs can lead them to such a dismal world view.
Yes, there is a lot of misery in this world but there is much more beauty and wonder. Even as I ponder my own end it is the decades of wonderful memories that surround me, not the few years of utter hell, that comfort me and long for my life to never end. There is still another lifetime's worth of things to do and marvel at!
IMHO, any afterlife described by any religion would be "Hell".
Are you dying, G_O_D?

I know, we all are but is there something wrong presently?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#536278 May 19, 2013
Controversies hurting Obama? Has GOP overreacted?
politicalmugshot
Posted by
CNN Political Unit

Washington (CNN)Ė President Barack Obama comes out of what was arguably the worst week of his presidency with his approval rating holding steady, according to a new national poll.

But a CNN/ORC International survey released Sunday morning also indicates that congressional Republicans are not overplaying their hand when it comes to their reaction to the three controversies that have consumed the nation's capital over the past week and a half. And the poll finds that a majority of Americans take all three issues seriously.

According to the survey, which was conducted Friday and Saturday, 53% of Americans say they approve of the job the president is doing, with 45% saying they disapprove. The president's approval rating was at 51% in CNN's last poll, which was conducted in early April.

"That two-point difference is well within the poll's sampling error, so it is a mistake to characterize it as a gain for the president," says CNN Polling Director Keating Holland. "Nonetheless, an approval rating that has not dropped and remains over 50% will probably be taken as good news by Democrats after the events of the last week."

The CNN poll is in-line with Gallup, which also indicated a very slight rise in Obama's approval rating over the same time period. And Gallup's daily tracking poll also indicated a slight upward movement of Obama's approval rating over the past week. But as with the CNN poll, it was within that survey's sampling error.

More than seven in 10 in the CNN poll say that the targeting by the Internal Revenue Service of tea party and other conservative groups that were applying for tax exempt status was unacceptable. While the White House and both parties in Congress are criticizing the IRS actions, congressional Republicans are depicting the controversy as a case of the federal government gone wild.

Continued

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 7 min yon 3,193
White Race Is Being Wiped Out 22 min More Truth 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min Aura Mytha 740,760
AIDS , EBOLA as a DePopulation BioWeapon 24 min More Truth 14
The Rise Of Al Qaeda; ISIS Or ISIL; The One Wor... 28 min More Truth 9
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 44 min Rosa_Winkel 227,993
FACEBOOK versus TOPIX 50 min geisha 3
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 173,912
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr pusherman_ 543,290
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Dr_Zorderz 259,771

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••