Clearwater

Miami, FL

#536247 May 19, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are truly a sad, lost soul. I pity you. May you someday love the world that you have been given the grace to be a part of. It is the greatest gift.
Whatever. Let us agree to disagree.
Clearwater

Miami, FL

#536249 May 19, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
When did he or I say we hate you?
If I hated you I would'nt feel so bad for you.
You remind me of a small child who thinks his parents hate him because they take him to the dentist.
And you and Catcher and Le Le are not shy in telling people how you know better. Here is a hint, live it. The day any of you show kindness to a person you disagree with will be a very good day. No, none of you ever say you hate Christians, but your actions do.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#536250 May 19, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah (c: That's the stuff.
~*~
Knowledge is a process of piling up facts; wisdom lies in their simplification.-
Martin Fischer
J*o*i*n*i*n*g t*h*e d*o*t*s
... to say hello >>>Deb<<< and simply add,

Matthew 18
18 At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?

2 And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,

3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.

6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
^^^
mmmmmmmmmm
How readily a child can believe in the impossible so simply without dissecting it.
Love Always Sister Friend... God Bless.
Malone

Bellevue, WA

#536251 May 19, 2013
So much anger here.......sad even on Sonday folks are at each other's throat. Oh well........God s stilll good.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#536252 May 19, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>GOD Bless you darling, you did make me laugh :)
You are funny, but that was too. I saw that dog Satan at a friend's place.
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed.... or should I say In Deed?
In Deed my friend!
“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” 
&#8213; Albert Camus
(((*()*))) xx

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#536253 May 19, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
When you or anyone else decide not to be so hypocritical and start commenting about the Christians that post "graphic" thoughts...then maybe I will take you seriously. Until then...
I'll be waiting...
Try n relax ...
here's a little headphone candy

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#536254 May 19, 2013
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
? Lie as much as you want sir.....
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are truly a sad, lost soul. I pity you. May you someday love the world that you have been given the grace to be a part of. It is the greatest gift.
.. Mr. Clearwater seems to be living a life of quiet desperation and despair. Has he ever cracked a joke on Topix ??..

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#536255 May 19, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
I respect you right to your opinion and choices. After all, you're equally as entitled to yours as I am to mine.
Do you really mean it when you say "peace be with you"?
I ask because there are many believers who think I'll have anything but peace when I'm burning in the fires of Hell for not having the same views as they do.
I guess you're not one of them. Kudos to you.
I do.
...that is not my role...
...Jesus did not come to condemn the world, but to save it. 
Take care

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#536256 May 19, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
< quoted text >
We have to see through these cultural layers to get a better understanding and let us not be trapped what Christians themselves romantically want to believe. 

Yes and we have to evaluate Jesus from a sane human psychological point of view ..
You have to 'evaluate' Jesus ? How... rip him to bits again and think he is not alive? I have seen him well and truly alive, and we have shared much.
Now you will have to evaluate us!

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#536257 May 19, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
The city of Ninevah unearthed many great finds.
Metamorphically one can honestly say it bitch-slapped the bible.
The 'men'/ people of Nineveh are not the city, even tho the ruins are linked to Mosul.
[ I have some friends here.]
Mosul, N&#299;naw&#257;, Iraq

Driving directions to Ninavah Ruins
https://maps.google.com.au/maps...

Sorry bout the big link, but if it doesn't work, just put the directions from Mosul to the Nineveh Ruins.
These folk are Kurds... so why did the USA and allied forces protect them during the Gulf War of 91 ? Were any of you there?
... it all very interesting and an ancient ongoing story.
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/415...
Nineveh, the oldest and most populous city of the ancient Assyrian Empire, situated on the east bank of the Tigris opposite modern Mosul, Iraq.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineveh_Province

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#536258 May 19, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
And here we have a fine example of the gymnastics of apologetics. There is no such thing as failed prophecy or a false prophet - just the god changing its mind.
Judges? What say ye?
http://www.skillspeak.com.au/wp-content/theme... [image]
lol
“ I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant”
&#8213; Alan Greenspan
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#536259 May 19, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I miss those days my Twin SeRaH :)
I know. A lot of people here have missed getting to know some nice people that have quit posting. And the ones that don’t post any longer have missed meeting some nice people that came along later. Then there are a few jerks that, if it were me, I would be glad I missed or would not have minded not meeting. Oh well, it makes knowing the nice one that muck better.

Oh just so you know, I’m glad we met my Twin.:)

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#536261 May 19, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to agree.
As I spent the last few days in contemplation, I realized I owe you (and many others) an apology. I still disagree with many of your opinions but I should not have taken it to the personal level I did.
Nor should I, and I commend you for being the bigger man.

It's all forgotten, as far as I'm concerned.

Long Beach, CA

#536262 May 19, 2013
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>And you and Catcher and Le Le are not shy in telling people how you know better. Here is a hint, live it. The day any of you show kindness to a person you disagree with will be a very good day. No, none of you ever say you hate Christians, but your actions do.
It's not hate.

I just think you're misguided, is all, and it envelops your life and makes you unhappy.

I do feel sorry for that, but I feel no hatred toward you, in any way.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#536263 May 19, 2013
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>And you and Catcher and Le Le are not shy in telling people how you know better. Here is a hint, live it. The day any of you show kindness to a person you disagree with will be a very good day. No, none of you ever say you hate Christians, but your actions do.
I have shown you nothing but kindness. Despite all your hatred and persecution complex, I have never done anything but try and help you to accept amd appreciate the world that God created. You reject it in total and I find that terribly sad and an insult to God's creation.

I have no problem with beliefs that bring oneself and others happiness and make the world a better place, sadly I find little of that from you and some others here (both theists and atheists alike).

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#536264 May 19, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>>>>>>Ir rira<<<<<
Good early morning to you my friend ( your time ), I think God also for his gift of discernment given to all of his true believers, although I wouldn't exactly equate it with screaming cries of Horticulture, lol.
Yes, I feel that certain on going news events is conducive with prophetic Bible events, we are living end or at least near the end times my friend as you are hearing more and more often about earthquakes popping up in diver places, and man's increasing wickedness is being manifested all the more frequently, as the Word admonishes us..........to be watchful and prayerful.
Peace my sister.
Our good morning Sun >>>Lawest<<<
I can understand your concerns... but I have no fear... have been on watch all my life, and prayer is 24/7. Duties are within the fields of energy - defence - and vigilance is a dedication.

Jan 13, 2010  Time of Haiti quake... 25 Dec 2010 obama goes to holiday in Hawaii

Many smoke screens will cover up some supposed to be conspiracies are truth... not all. But knowing enough that I do to be truth is sufficient.
http://nwotruth.com/what-did-obama-know-about...
The people have to wake up and see the corrupt Agenda of the New World Order.
'We do not Forgive - We do not Forget - We are Legion'
NWO.
[ I have not followed this, but again say,'knowing enough that I do to be truth is sufficient.']
One of your links led to these!

Ja... the web is cast... and it is no different to when Michael did when there was war in the heaven.
They truly were cast to earth, and are not the angels I know!~~smile~~
His Love and Peace be with us all.

Long Beach, CA

#536265 May 19, 2013
Malone wrote:
So much anger here.......sad even on Sonday folks are at each other's throat. Oh well........God s stilll good.
Hey, was that you on that Random Thread That Doesn't Belong Here?

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#536266 May 19, 2013
Malone wrote:
>>> Malone <<<
I see you my brother!
What's new ???
God Bless

Long Beach, CA

#536267 May 19, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
? Lie as much as you want sir.....
<quoted text>
.. Mr. Clearwater seems to be living a life of quiet desperation and despair. Has he ever cracked a joke on Topix ??..
And welcome back to you!

Did the Pony Express show up?

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#536268 May 19, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. A lot of people here have missed getting to know some nice people that have quit posting. And the ones that don’t post any longer have missed meeting some nice people that came along later. Then there are a few jerks that, if it were me, I would be glad I missed or would not have minded not meeting. Oh well, it makes knowing the nice one that muck better.
Oh just so you know, I’m glad we met my Twin.:)
You want to make that triplets ?
&li st=PL2xJspzvHg5n2W7yLJqF-MrXXL pMFi-dL&index=1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min onemale 263,698
Moses never existed 8 min thewordofme 566
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min River Tam 765,466
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min truth 555,186
bless the jews (Nov '08) 21 min God bless all jew 7,014
Respecting Gays is one way to go to Heaven 21 min andet1987 52
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 23 min truth 5,453
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 6 hr BottomNow 1,191
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 10 hr Dubai Massage 055... 141

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE