Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#536229 May 19, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
English Standard Version (©2001)
Whoever loves his life loses it, and whoever hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life.
&#9668; John 12:25 &#9658;
...and the cow jumped over the moon.

You love to babble but have no faith at all.

I sit here conetmplating my death and what I am most hurt by is the ones I love not seeing me again nor I them. I will miss this world and some of the people in it. I am not afraid of what comes afterwards. Only fools and cowards would be IMHO.

You hate this world so much then leave it. I will struggle to stay here. Not because I fear God but because I love what God has given me.

I really pity you. I honestly do.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#536230 May 19, 2013
Seriously badd ass ...

Voodoo Child

Orianthi

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#536231 May 19, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>1 John 3:1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.
4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.
6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.
11 For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.....
You may not know too much about the New Testament or the Book of Revelation. GOD created all life on earth, and also Adam and Eve, but GOD sent JESUS to us for a purpose of love. JESUS did not judge the prostitute, nor did HE cast any stone and yet, today judgements are passed that JESUS would have not judged. HE gave love where there was no hope ~ like the placebo as such.
***placebo effect
"The physician's belief in the treatment and the patient's faith in the physician exert a mutually reinforcing effect; the result is a powerful remedy that is almost guaranteed to produce an improvement and sometimes a cure."
http://skepdic.com/placebo.html ***
FAITH ..... and the stronger the FAITH, the stronger the results!! We have FAITH in GOD and JESUS and the ANGELS - they are our Placebo :)
Yeah (c: That's the stuff.

~*~
Knowledge is a process of piling up facts; wisdom lies in their simplification.-
Martin Fischer

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#536232 May 19, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>The OT was followed by the New Testament, and GOD did as such have partnerships with the Prophets. I find the Old Testament violent and cruel in many places and believe JESUS was sent to change these ways. We could all live in peace, but it is chosen not to.
Agreed-

Faith in Him leads us to desire to do better by fellow man.

In Him is our trust- and in no human- whether medium or priests of any type- But In God alone.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#536233 May 19, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Al-Onan is the organization for masturbation addicts. It's nice to have somebody pulling for you.
Lol

Yet old Onan didn't do that, according to the Bible. He practiced withdrawal. We call it "getting off @ Redfern".

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#536234 May 19, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think I would have TOLD that about your family being Christians and you CHOSE to be an Atheist! So you could CHOOSE to be a homosexual??
It makes YOU more of a FOOL than I thought.
That's not a nice thing to say when some-one was just telling somebody else about their family and where they themselves stood within their family unit.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#536235 May 19, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I sit here conetmplating my death and what I am most hurt by is the ones I love not seeing me again nor I them. I will miss this world and some of the people in it. I am not afraid of what comes afterwards. Only fools and cowards would be IMHO.
You hate this world so much then leave it. I will struggle to stay here. Not because I fear God but because I love what God has given me.
The poor guy is really pathetic.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#536237 May 19, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
I was born 'hetrosexual, as we ALL are---God is not a God of 'Confusion.
I CHOSE Christianity. You choose for 'name-calling' me an A_HOLE.
Since you have told that your Dad was a preacher--you must not have 'BELIEVED a word your father preached, or listened to him.
Simplyput wrote:

"This is true.

Atheist are DECEIVERS--just like that ole SERPENT. They are LIARS and the fathering of a lIE. They use the SCRIPTURES just like Satan does---to TWIST the meaning.

There is not ONE WORD, that comes out of an Atheist mouth, that "I" believe--- not one word!!"
----------
And now(after this and other posts of the like) you cry "foul" about name calling?

If you can't take it, you shouldn't dish it out. When you do, be prepared to receive the same in return.
Clearwater

Holiday, FL

#536239 May 19, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearwater isn't poor or pathetic. But I get why you need to say it. Pity is what I have for any man in your position. Carry on in you hate of people you don't know.
Clearwater

Holiday, FL

#536240 May 19, 2013
What is pathetic is a man that claims tolerance and proves day after day he has none for anyone that dares to say anything he can't stand to hear. Back to it. Now run along and pretend your life is so grand in Ca. where you claim to be "mellow" Lol. Sucks for you your own words prove you are nothing of the kind.
Clearwater

Holiday, FL

#536241 May 19, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
? Lie as much as you want sir. You and many other have spent many months saying the same things. Saying it more does not make it true. I don't expect you do understand it because you reject Christ and His love. That is your choice. What I am hurt by are people that say they want a better world by having less judgement and then turn around and do just that. I do not hate this world. I hate the world system that is anitchirst. Do you know what I am saying? I will leave this world when God wants me to. And don't fool yourself. What you have for me and every other Christian isn't pity. Its hate.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#536242 May 19, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to agree.

As I spent the last few days in contemplation, I realized I owe you (and many others) an apology. I still disagree with many of your opinions but I should not have taken it to the personal level I did.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#536243 May 19, 2013
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearwater isn't poor or pathetic. But I get why you need to say it. Pity is what I have for any man in your position. Carry on in you hate of people you don't know.
When did he or I say we hate you?

If I hated you I would'nt feel so bad for you.

You remind me of a small child who thinks his parents hate him because they take him to the dentist.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#536245 May 19, 2013
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
? Lie as much as you want sir.....
You are truly a sad, lost soul. I pity you. May you someday love the world that you have been given the grace to be a part of. It is the greatest gift.
Clearwater

Miami, FL

#536247 May 19, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are truly a sad, lost soul. I pity you. May you someday love the world that you have been given the grace to be a part of. It is the greatest gift.
Whatever. Let us agree to disagree.
Clearwater

Miami, FL

#536249 May 19, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
When did he or I say we hate you?
If I hated you I would'nt feel so bad for you.
You remind me of a small child who thinks his parents hate him because they take him to the dentist.
And you and Catcher and Le Le are not shy in telling people how you know better. Here is a hint, live it. The day any of you show kindness to a person you disagree with will be a very good day. No, none of you ever say you hate Christians, but your actions do.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#536250 May 19, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah (c: That's the stuff.
~*~
Knowledge is a process of piling up facts; wisdom lies in their simplification.-
Martin Fischer
J*o*i*n*i*n*g t*h*e d*o*t*s
... to say hello >>>Deb<<< and simply add,

Matthew 18
18 At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?

2 And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,

3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.

6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
^^^
mmmmmmmmmm
How readily a child can believe in the impossible so simply without dissecting it.
Love Always Sister Friend... God Bless.
Malone

Bellevue, WA

#536251 May 19, 2013
So much anger here.......sad even on Sonday folks are at each other's throat. Oh well........God s stilll good.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#536252 May 19, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>GOD Bless you darling, you did make me laugh :)
You are funny, but that was too. I saw that dog Satan at a friend's place.
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed.... or should I say In Deed?
In Deed my friend!
“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” 
&#8213; Albert Camus
(((*()*))) xx

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#536253 May 19, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
When you or anyone else decide not to be so hypocritical and start commenting about the Christians that post "graphic" thoughts...then maybe I will take you seriously. Until then...
I'll be waiting...
Try n relax ...
here's a little headphone candy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min oxbow 603,285
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Darwins Stepchild 879,397
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 21 min 15th Dalai Lama 8,100
The Christian Atheist debate 27 min messianic114 3,864
Rajkot gay Topix (Feb '15) 42 min cool boy 228
Gay sex in Gurgaon 46 min nikhil 2
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 53 min Ann Bonney 53,493
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Pegasus 272,895
More from around the web