equally upset at my representative who sat there silently not offering any
form of defense at all. I know I had been guilty of those things, but I had
done some good in my life -- couldn't that at least equal out part of the
harm I've done. Satan finished with a fury and said "This man belongs in
hell. he is guilty of all that I have charged and there is not a person who
can prove otherwise. Justice will finally be served this day."
dge, "Hi Dad," and then He turned to address
the court.
"Satan was correct in saying that this man had sinned. I won't demed, "However, I died on the cross so that this
person might have eternal life, and he has accepted Me as his Savior, so he
is mine." My Lord continued with "His name is written in the book of life
and no one can snatch him from Me. Satan still does not understand yet, this
man is not to be given justice, but rather mercy."
As Jesus sat down, He quietly paused, looked at his Father and replied,
"There is nothing else that needs to be done, I've done it all."
The Judge lifted His mighty hand and slammed the gavel down, and the
following words bellowed from His lips -- "This man is free -- the penalty
for him has already been paid in full, case dismissed."
As my Lord led me away I could hear Satan ranting and raving, "I won't give
up, I'll win the next one." I asked Jesus as He gave me my instructions
where to go next, "Have you ever lost a case?"
Christ lovingly smiled and said, "Everyone that has come to me and asked Me
to represent them has received the same verdict as you, Paid in Full."
Jesus never actually said any of those things.

And what he did actually say in the bible you don't think applies to you. Yet you use fictional stories about his words and not the Bible. That is weird don't you think?

You are equating the teachings of Jesus Christ with the the devil

Matthew 7:21
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

I didn't want to get into this but you just insist on coming in here and making outrageous comparisons and comments. believe whatever you want. Don't tell silly stories that equate the beliefs of others with the devil as you are so fond of

Do you tell people that you don't believe the teaching of Jesus Christ apply to you and they only applied to the Jews before the sacrifice? You don't believe a single word Jesus taught about salvation applies to you.

That is kind of a relevant piece of information to leave out don't you think?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
~snicker~
Haven't you seen our sign posted....
A...B....C....D...E...F...G... .H....I...J...K...L....M...N.. ..O....Q....R....S....T....U.. .V...W....X....Y...Z
We left out the P....We would appreciate if you would also in our POOL (Fray)
LOL
:)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Here For Now wrote:
All the fighting is a downer verses the fellowship and friendly chats we use to sometimes have (an upper).
That's easy to fix: quit fighting.

Accept the new reality – we unbelievers here with opinions of our own, and this world belongs to us as much as to anybody else. It’s not here for your church teas.

As long as you people are going to bring personal attacks at unbelievers for expressing their unbelief, there will be fighting. We didn’t arrive attacking you – just your church, faith, your bible, and the like. That’s not just our right, it’s one of the things that public discussion forums are for.

Your choices are to maintain a civil tongue in the face of disrespect for your beliefs, do your fellowshipping in private, protected spaces, or expect retaliation.

But the old days are gone.

Now go ahead and pitch another hissy because you don't like this opinion, either. Or begin practicing not doing that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that the verse from Revelation doesn't actually say any of that.
It says that all of the dead will be judged by their works. It doesn't say all of the dead who were unbelievers will be judged by their works.
There are other scriptures which support this:
"And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches will know that I am he who searches the minds and the hearts; and I will give to each of you according to your works."
Rev 2:23
"And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and books were opened. And another book was also opened, that is the book of life. And the dead were judged out of those things that were written in the books, according to their works."
Rev 20:12
"For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; so that everyone may receive what is due him, according to what he has done in the body, whether it is good or bad."
2 Corinthians 5:10
"I the LORD search the heart, I try the mind, to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings"
Jeremiah 17:10
"For the Son of man will come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he will reward every man according to his works."
Matthew 16:27
"If you say, "Behold, we did not know [those on the road to death];" does not he who ponders the heart consider it? And he who keeps your soul, does he not know it? And shall he not render to every man according to his works?"
Proverbs 24:12
She believes the gospels, including every single thing Jesus taught, including what he taught about salvation does not apply to her. Obviously Revelation isn't going to factor in. Hebrews never factored in before i saw her use that verse today but she doesn't finish the chapter.

Personally people can believe what they want. But she constantly comes in here and calls people pharisees, says they don't trust in the sacrifice, lack faith, compare their beliefs to satan, etc which is combative enough as it is. But this comes from a person that doesn't believe a single word Jesus ever said applies to her. So you might as well save yourself the time because if the verse wasn't written by Paul, she doesn't follow it
Grace Walker

Wilmington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Therein we see the false love of the bible god.
So when a christian says that their god loves everyone, it's a lie.
According to the scripture you just quoted, it's clear that your your god does not love everyone.
I note that it also says ALL LIARS. Not some liars, not people who have only told a little white lie - it says all liars.
How many christians have lied? More than would be prepared to admit, I guess.
Ah well looks like they'll be burning as well.
Its those kind of questions that led me seeking the truth. I found it with the Gospel of GRACE. Actually Grace is the ONLY Gospel. Gal 1:6-9: "I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the GRACE of Christ unto another gospel:

The grace message is NOT something new. It was the message that started the Christian churches. It changed to works after MAN began seminary schools and man made religion. I wonder why??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Oops

My attempt to copy didn't take

Matthew 7:21 should read

""Not everyone who says to me,'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>

I believe God
No you don't

You don't believe a single word Jesus ever taught applies to you

That is an odd thing to be so self-righteous about

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Accept the new reality – we unbelievers here
You just can't stop can you?

Have it ever occurred to you that some people may not want to be lumped in with you?

I mean if being your own man isn't reason enough, maybe the bigot you have showed yourself for is a reason why you should speak for yourself

Buy a sports car or something if you are so insecure

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
Can one smell a fart? Or is one actually tasteing the microscopic pieces of poop flung into the atmosphere by the escaping gas?
Very nice.

BTW, farts stink for the benefit of the deaf.
Serah wrote:
ooooh...... weird thought!! My daughter has no sense of smell (she had a very nasty fall and bruised her brain and recovered with the loss of smell) and there is no indication that she can taste escaping gas.... I think we're safe :)
And they sound like whoopie cushions for the benefit of the anosmic. All God's chilluns can know when somebody has wafted an air biscuit.
Grace Walker

Wilmington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't
You don't believe a single word Jesus ever taught applies to you
That is an odd thing to be so self-righteous about
Hi Skom,
Self righteous means just that."SELF" righteous. As in you getting all worked up when someone disagrees with you. You have no idea what somebody believes. You just want to be RIGHT. Its not US that makes ourselves RIGHTEOUS. We are righteous THROUGH Jesus Christ. ITS A GIFT.

Much more they which RECEIVE abundance of grace and of the GIFT of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ."

For he hath made him (Jesus) to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be MADE the "righteousness of God in Him." (2Corinthians 5:21)

Most believers do not realize that righteousness is not something we do. Righteousness is something we RECEIVE. That is why it is called a “gift” in the Bible. Gifts are not earned. Gifts are simply and thankfully RECEIVED. Right standing with God cannot be earned, either. That would make it a wage, not a gift. Right standing with God can only be RECEIVED as a gift provided by the sacrifice of Jesus. Can you see it?
Grace Walker

Wilmington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that the verse from Revelation doesn't actually say any of that.
It says that all of the dead will be judged by their works. It doesn't say all of the dead who were unbelievers will be judged by their works.
There are other scriptures which support this:
"And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches will know that I am he who searches the minds and the hearts; and I will give to each of you according to your works."
Rev 2:23
"And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and books were opened. And another book was also opened, that is the book of life. And the dead were judged out of those things that were written in the books, according to their works."
Rev 20:12
"For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; so that everyone may receive what is due him, according to what he has done in the body, whether it is good or bad."
2 Corinthians 5:10
"I the LORD search the heart, I try the mind, to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings"
Jeremiah 17:10
"For the Son of man will come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he will reward every man according to his works."
Matthew 16:27
"If you say, "Behold, we did not know [those on the road to death];" does not he who ponders the heart consider it? And he who keeps your soul, does he not know it? And shall he not render to every man according to his works?"
Proverbs 24:12
The DEAD were judged. Nowhere does the Bible call a believer as one DEAD.

Col.2:13..When you WERE DEAD in your sins and in the un-circumcision of your flesh, God made you ALIVE with Christ. He forgave us ALL our sins,

EPHESIANS 2:13..And you [He made alive], when you were DEAD (slain) by [your] trespasses and sins.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Skom,
Self righteous means just that."SELF" righteous. As in you getting all worked up when someone disagrees with you. You have no idea what somebody believes. You just want to be RIGHT. Its not US that makes ourselves RIGHTEOUS. We are righteous THROUGH Jesus Christ. ITS A GIFT.
Much more they which RECEIVE abundance of grace and of the GIFT of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ."
For he hath made him (Jesus) to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be MADE the "righteousness of God in Him." (2Corinthians 5:21)
Most believers do not realize that righteousness is not something we do. Righteousness is something we RECEIVE. That is why it is called a “gift” in the Bible. Gifts are not earned. Gifts are simply and thankfully RECEIVED. Right standing with God cannot be earned, either. That would make it a wage, not a gift. Right standing with God can only be RECEIVED as a gift provided by the sacrifice of Jesus. Can you see it?
Not simply disagreeing. You compare people's beliefs to satan. And like i said, you have to resort to making up things Jesus said because you don't follow anything he actually taught.

That didn't strike you as strange? That doesn't show you there is a problem when you have to make up teachings your savior taught because you don't follow his actual teachings?

And why would someone deliberately sin? Because they give into the flesh and it is self-serving. You never did explain to me how people "accidentally" sin

Although how you claim to believe Paul is confusing to me as well considering Paul wrote

2Timothy 2:12
if we endure, we will also reign with him. If we disown him, he will also disown us;

1Corinthians 15:1-2
Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, IF ye keep in memory

Just cut out the verses you want to follow and call it Grace Walker's bible. Then if you want to claim anyone who doesn't follow the Grace Walker bible is satan you won't get any complaints from me. But as long as you are going to equate the teachings of Jesus Christ and those who still believe they apply today to satan then you will continue to get a rebuttal.

I guess they real question is why are you so insecure in your beliefs that you can't express them without insulting other believers? Are you still trying to convince yourself you made the right decision to disregard the teachings of your Lord and Savior?
Doctor REALITY

Malvern, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Adam wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oWCxvoA_LqIXX
Jesus is not god.
<quoted text>
http://dzp6x8n7t89an.cloudfront.net/catalog/p...
Doctor REALITY

Malvern, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Adam wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oWCxvoA_LqIXX
Jesus is not god.
<quoted text>
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/... http://www.lds.org/scriptures/nt/john/1.3...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
The DEAD were judged. Nowhere does the Bible call a believer as one DEAD.
Learn your Bible Grace Walker

It is not talking about those dead in sin,it is talking about the actual dead

1Peter 4:5
But they will have to give account to him who is ready to judge the living and the dead.

John 5
28“Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice 29and come out—those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned
Grace Walker

Wilmington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Accept the new reality – we unbelievers here with opinions of our own, and this world belongs to us as much as to anybody else. It’s not here for your church teas.
As long as you people are going to bring personal attacks at unbelievers for expressing their unbelief, there will be fighting. We didn’t arrive attacking you – just your church, faith, your bible, and the like. That’s not just our right, it’s one of the things that public discussion forums are for.
Your choices are to maintain a civil tongue in the face of disrespect for your beliefs, do your fellowshipping in private, protected spaces, or expect retaliation.
But the old days are gone.
Now go ahead and pitch another hissy because you don't like this opinion, either. Or begin practicing not doing that.
Hi Ians,
I have to agree with you here. Public forums are for discussions. People will base their opinions but those who get their panties in a wad whenever someone dis-agrees with them may not need to be on a Public forum.There are way's for people to discuss things without fighting or taking things so personal. Our opinions differ greatly but O don't ever remember you and I squabbling over one anothers opinion. Thank you for that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ians,
I have to agree with you here. Public forums are for discussions. People will base their opinions but those who get their panties in a wad whenever someone dis-agrees with them may not need to be on a Public forum.There are way's for people to discuss things without fighting or taking things so personal. Our opinions differ greatly but O don't ever remember you and I squabbling over one anothers opinion. Thank you for that.
LOL

You are agreeing with one of the biggest Christian bigots on Topix that came here to bash the faith about how someone should act?

And follow your own advice. There are ways to express YOUR beliefs without attacking the beliefs of others. I don't think there has been a single day you have posted in here that unprovoked you have called other believers pharisees, compared their beliefs to satan, claimed they lack faith, claimed they don't trust in the Sacrifice, claimed they don't follow God, claimed they don't have the truth and on and on and on

Yet you "know" your Bible worse that just about any Christian on Topix

I guess it explains your need to overcompensate
Grace Walker

Wilmington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Not simply disagreeing. You compare people's beliefs to satan. And like i said, you have to resort to making up things Jesus said because you don't follow anything he actually taught.
That didn't strike you as strange? That doesn't show you there is a problem when you have to make up teachings your savior taught because you don't follow his actual teachings?
And why would someone deliberately sin? Because they give into the flesh and it is self-serving. You never did explain to me how people "accidentally" sin
Although how you claim to believe Paul is confusing to me as well considering Paul wrote
if we endure, we will also reign with him. If we disown him, he will also disown us;
1Corinthians 15:1-2
Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, IF ye keep in memory
Just cut out the verses you want to follow and call it Grace Walker's bible. Then if you want to claim anyone who doesn't follow the Grace Walker bible is satan you won't get any complaints from me. But as long as you are going to equate the teachings of Jesus Christ and those who still believe they apply today to satan then you will continue to get a rebuttal.
I guess they real question is why are you so insecure in your beliefs that you can't express them without insulting other believers? Are you still trying to convince yourself you made the right decision to disregard the teachings of your Lord and Savior?
Where did I insult you Skom and WHERE did I say anything about satan? That tiny little word "IF" has you in bondage. ARE you keeping in memory? ARE you enduring in the faith??? I am so you got it..That doesn't apply to me. I am that secure in the saving grace of Jesus. You want to take the credit for what Jesus done and Try within your own efforts to EARN what was so FREELY given to you? That may be one reason that you fight with everyone that you come across.
Don't let that tiny word" IF"define who you are. It doesn't scare me one bit because I have FAITH in the final sacrifice of Jesus. What do you think He was trying to teach us?
Grace Walker

Wilmington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn your Bible Grace Walker
It is not talking about those dead in sin,it is talking about the actual dead
1Peter 4:5
But they will have to give account to him who is ready to judge the living and the dead.
John 5
28“Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice 29and come out—those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned
LOL. Ok Skom.‘To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord’(2 Cor. 5:8). It’s that simple: If you’re a Christian and you aren’t in your body then you are with Jesus in heaven. There is no room for purgatory in St. Paul’s view. Purgatory is just a Catholic fable– a ‘man made tradition.’” IF we are with the Lord, then how would we be "called from the sea or the grave??? It doesn't make any sense. Of course, manmade RELIGION never did.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I insult you Skom and WHERE did I say anything about satan?
Gee Grace, could it be by telling a story that makes someone who believes our works are required as Jesus taught as well as faith would be a position the devil would take?
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
That tiny little word "IF" has you in bondage. ARE you keeping in memory? ARE you enduring in the faith??? I am so you got it..That doesn't apply to me.
Yeah, just cut out those pesky words you don't like. It makes the Bible much easier to follow!

But i understand you are a Christian who feels most of the bible doesn't apply to her, including all of the teachings of Christ

How about this verse Grace? You gonna cut the whole thing out?

There is a big difference between thinking you will violate a verse and claiming it doesn't apply to you
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think He was trying to teach us?
You are kidding right? You don't believe any of his teachings apply to us and you are going to ask me what I think the message was? What do you care, you don't follow it anyway

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min River Tam 729,940
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min JudgeNJury 259,194
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min 1859Petesake 117,775
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 min waaasssuuup 441,074
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 5 min Naveen kumar 978
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 5 min andet1987 4,247
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min lisw 172,914
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min seriously the ori... 537,024

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••