Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#536029 May 19, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
It was an inspiration story Skom. No wonder you have a hard time dealing with people. You need some psychological help. Anger issues need to be dealt with. Lighten up man. Its a public debate forum. You cant win them all my dear boy. If you want to win, then there is a new gameshow that debates the Bible. Try being a contestant on there and leave the debating to the grown-ups who wont get all hot under the collar if their feelings get trampled on. This is not the Skombolis show Steve. Somebody WILL hurt your feelings sooner or later. I have and never even put much effort into doing so. Take a deep breath and count to 10. This forum doesn't mean as much to some as it obviously does to you. I feel sort for you though. Just ignore my post but I know that you WILL NOT. You come here for the sole purpose of strutting your stuff and get trampled on every time. Is that very Christian of me for saying that??? Probably not but as I said..Christianity is something we RECEIEVE not something WE DO..
LOL

Like i said, as dishonest as they are transparent

You followed your pattern of insulting the beliefs of others

I don't think people who don't subscribe to whatever your beliefs are to find it inspirational to have their beliefs compared to ones satan would argue

You really think people can't see right through you?

You can try to make it about me all you like. It won't change the fact that every time you come in here you attack the beliefs of others in the faith

And what's more is you lie about your own beliefs, you consider the teachings of Christ as part of a man-made religion (hint- the gospel writers teach the message of Christ) and you don't know your bible well at all and cut out the verses or words you don't like. yet you constantly judge others in the faith!

You are just an ignorant person across the board. And equally as dishonest

Location hidden

#536030 May 19, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
Off to the gym.
I was going to do a thousand sit-ups today. But since you are going there anyway I would appreciate if you could do mine for me. just send me the results:)
Grace Walker

Wilmington, NC

#536031 May 19, 2013
Skom, Why do you come on here? All you do is try to tell everybody what they HAVE to do and not ONCE have you tried to carry the message of the cross to those who don't believe. Its as if you are so miserable that YOU HAVE to be so obedient that you want to MAKE others be as miserable as you. That's NOT what Jesus taught so you aren't being a very good follower. Where is the JOY, the PEACE. the COMPASSION???? And most of all the LOVE?? I call it as plainly as I see it. All you do is fight and flaunt your pride which by the way, Pride is the worse of ALL sins. Humble yourself a little. You could be WRONG. I ask you a question but you never answered so I will try again...

IF the Judge is the very one who came down here to die for YOU, What do you think the verdict will be? Chew on that a while!!
Grace Walker

Wilmington, NC

#536032 May 19, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Like i said, as dishonest as they are transparent
You followed your pattern of insulting the beliefs of others
I don't think people who don't subscribe to whatever your beliefs are to find it inspirational to have their beliefs compared to ones satan would argue
You really think people can't see right through you?
You can try to make it about me all you like. It won't change the fact that every time you come in here you attack the beliefs of others in the faith
And what's more is you lie about your own beliefs, you consider the teachings of Christ as part of a man-made religion (hint- the gospel writers teach the message of Christ) and you don't know your bible well at all and cut out the verses or words you don't like. yet you constantly judge others in the faith!
You are just an ignorant person across the board. And equally as dishonest
When you learn exactly what the Gospel is then we can talk. I don't mean what your preacher tells you either. Do you even know WHAT and Where the Gospel actually began? Obviously Not or we wouldn't be having this conversation.
Grace Walker

Wilmington, NC

#536033 May 19, 2013
(Romans 3:19, 20 KJV)
"Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin."

It is soooo much better to look into the perfect law of liberty revealed in and through Jesus Christ, which reflects my Righteousness and Freedom from a Law based relationship with God! Than to keep looking at the Law and a Law based relationship with God, which reflects my sin and produces Guilt and a sin conscious all the time!
Because all the Law can do and will ever do, is to make a man guilty before God and stop the liberty and freedom of a Love Relationship with my Father!

Location hidden

#536034 May 19, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
Skom, Why do you come on here? All you do is try to tell everybody what they HAVE to do and not ONCE have you tried to carry the message of the cross to those who don't believe. Its as if you are so miserable that YOU HAVE to be so obedient that you want to MAKE others be as miserable as you. That's NOT what Jesus taught so you aren't being a very good follower. Where is the JOY, the PEACE. the COMPASSION???? And most of all the LOVE?? I call it as plainly as I see it. All you do is fight and flaunt your pride which by the way, Pride is the worse of ALL sins. Humble yourself a little. You could be WRONG. I ask you a question but you never answered so I will try again...
IF the Judge is the very one who came down here to die for YOU, What do you think the verdict will be? Chew on that a while!!
A) I am not miserable at all

B) Why would someone who doesn't believe Christ's teachings apply to her STILL be talking about what he taught? Did you lie about following Christ for so long that even when just reminded that lie has come back to bite you, you still can't stop?

3) My witness doesn't include bashing others in the faith and I have witnessed to people outside the faith and explained verses many times. granted it takes me longer because I include Jesus and use the entire Bible.

But like I said, transparent as they are dishonest. Do you really think I care enough about you grace for you to be capable of getting me upset? You can keep trying to make it about me or whatever armchair psychology you think may win you points but people are smarter than you think. They can see who came in here once again bashing the beliefs of others. Unless your story is you are so stupid that despite all the arguments that have taken place in here over OSAS and you specifically comparing what people believe to satan, that you had no idea posting a story comparing what other people believe to satan would be an issue?

If you want to lie about your beliefs go ahead i guess. If you want to lie yourself, I am sure its nothing new., But don't try lying to me Grace, you aren't smart enough to get away with it

Location hidden

#536035 May 19, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
When you learn exactly what the Gospel is then we can talk. I don't mean what your preacher tells you either. Do you even know WHAT and Where the Gospel actually began? Obviously Not or we wouldn't be having this conversation.
LOL

From the person who thinks the gospels writers that teach the message of Jesus Christ are part of a "man-made religion" while she follows Paul. But not all of his verses and not all of the words in some verses! And constantly posts verses of what Jesus says even through she doesn't believe any of them apply. The irony is killing me!

But what happened? I thought you were a skilled debater? You have abandoned all pretense of even sticking to the subject of the posts because you have no response

You might as well just cal me a doo-doo head. That is about the level of debate you are capable of! You certainly you know your limitations and not try to discuss the bible. You barely know it and most of what you do know, you don't follow.

Location hidden

#536036 May 19, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
(Romans 3:19, 20 KJV)
"Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin."
It is soooo much better to look into the perfect law of liberty revealed in and through Jesus Christ, which reflects my Righteousness and Freedom from a Law based relationship with God! Than to keep looking at the Law and a Law based relationship with God, which reflects my sin and produces Guilt and a sin conscious all the time!
Because all the Law can do and will ever do, is to make a man guilty before God and stop the liberty and freedom of a Love Relationship with my Father!
You should have kept reading. Or maybe you just cut these verses out too?

Love Fulfills the Law

Romans 13

"8Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law. 9The commandments,“You shall not commit adultery,”“You shall not murder,”“You shall not steal,”“You shall not covet,”a and whatever other command there may be, are summed up in this one command:“Love your neighbor as yourself.”b 10Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law."

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#536037 May 19, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>There are many who write vile postings in here Lacez, and we try not to judge but to encourage to change their thoughts and beliefs to be more empathetic towards others. Adam is a Muslim.... a much tougher religion with very little tolerance. I'm not sure if you know that my Brother is also a homosexual, and I find many of his postings cruel and have told him so. Christians should not judge others.... we should leave that to GOD, regardless of what the Scriptures say about certain issues.
Matthew
7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Adam is a muslim?
Well then...I'd like to hear his opinions on thighing, child brides, and the death penalty (though we already know the answer to that one).

He is a vile person, there is no doubt about that.
Grace Walker

Wilmington, NC

#536038 May 19, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have kept reading. Or maybe you just cut these verses out too?
Love Fulfills the Law
Romans 13
"8Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law. 9The commandments,“You shall not commit adultery,”“You shall not murder,”“You shall not steal,”“You shall not covet,”a and whatever other command there may be, are summed up in this one command:“Love your neighbor as yourself.”b 10Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law."
That's one of my favorite versus..It proves that the old testament LAWS are fulfilled. I have told you that from the beginning. We are NOT under Law but under Grace..Thanks for posting that.

Montreal

#536039 May 19, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
With a glass of rose'. Cheers!
I like a white wine more sometimes.
I like Black Tower wine, a great tasting cheap wine.
It's only around 12$ CND.

Montreal

#536040 May 19, 2013
_Jesus is Lord_ wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but you are wrong, it is our sole purpose in being here but to judge others. It is because you were judged that you are now a Christian.
Read that verse again, Jesus is telling us to judge rightly and to not do the very thing you are judging others of doing.
A person who has chosen the sin of homosexuality, if a sibling, is not different than a person has chosen drugs and alcohol.
Sin is raging. An innocent women is raped and violated. SHe then turns bitter, hateful and angry towards men and God. What shall you do?
If God did not want us to judge, even ourselves, then he would not have given of the Bible as the mark of our judgment.
If youor brother rejected Christ and became a drug addict, what would you do? I ask, because that is exactly what you should do now and that regardless requires prayer.
And when homosexuality isn't a choice?
(The majority of the time)

Montreal

#536041 May 19, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't read the posts nough to know which~
You've been corrected at least 10 times.
Do you wish I was a woman?
Is your heterosexism so sever that you would think of gay individuals as women?

Montreal

#536042 May 19, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Blessed be the Flying Spaghetti Monster, our Savory, born of Mother Marinara, the blessed extra virgin olive oil.
Blessed be he who brought down by a giant twirling fork and unceremoniously flung onto a wall where he stuck and dried for our sins.
Blessed be he who has come to bring salivation to all men, having been thrown out of the Olive Garden.
All praise Cheese's Crust! How grated thou art!
Bellisimo!

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#536043 May 19, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Very nice.
BTW, farts stink for the benefit of the deaf.
Lol, Ians made a joke.
<quoted text>
And they sound like whoopie cushions for the benefit of the anosmic. All God's chilluns can know when somebody has wafted an air biscuit.

Montreal

#536044 May 19, 2013
Le_le wrote:
Lacez wrote:
I come on every once in awhile during work, see what's going on, then check back a few hours later. I'll usually check 3 or 4 times during work, once in the morning on the bus ride to work, and once on the ride back home. I'll also usually check before bed, but sometimes I don't. People like YOU make me feel welcome. Thank you for that :)
<quoted text>
I truly am heart broken to read all the "Christian Love" that
Lacez has received here on wsjlm.. or should I say- lack there
of??
You would think the believers with the biggest voices, in this chat room- would have security in the god they are claiming to Love-
enough security that unbelievers like yourself and
Lacez wouldn't upset them so??
I find the bulk of the Christians on wsjlm, weak in their faith.
Their anger and intolerance are two of the reasons I believe this.
--Just my opinion - of course.
The opinions of many here, no doubt.

Location hidden

#536045 May 19, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one of my favorite versus..It proves that the old testament LAWS are fulfilled. I have told you that from the beginning. We are NOT under Law but under Grace..Thanks for posting that.
Can you not read?

What does the word "except" mean?

8Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law.

By doing this is how we obey the commandments and fulfill the law

You know what, this conversation is beneath me. Insult the beliefs of whomever you choose. You don't follow the teachings of Christ. You believe the gospels are part of a man-made religion. Which btw is a completely opposite story then what you originally claimed. I mean after you lied. You said you believed the gospels applied to the Jews. Now you think they are part of a man-made religion and aren't even legit. Obviously someone fed you that first answer

You also never answered if you believe Jesus is God

I think I have a real good idea of who you are and what you believe. And why your witness is how it is.

You keep bashing others in the faith and don't believe most of the bible

That speaks for itself. I don't even need to stay involved
Grace Walker

Wilmington, NC

#536046 May 19, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
From the person who thinks the gospels writers that teach the message of Jesus Christ are part of a "man-made religion" while she follows Paul. But not all of his verses and not all of the words in some verses! And constantly posts verses of what Jesus says even through she doesn't believe any of them apply. The irony is killing me!
But what happened? I thought you were a skilled debater? You have abandoned all pretense of even sticking to the subject of the posts because you have no response
You might as well just cal me a doo-doo head. That is about the level of debate you are capable of! You certainly you know your limitations and not try to discuss the bible. You barely know it and most of what you do know, you don't follow.
Look Skom, Whatever your opinion of me is, I don't care so you can stop with the childish games you play. If you knew the truth as you so LOUDLY want everyone to believe, then you would know that jesus came to teach the JEWISH people a New Covenant but had to obey the Law PERFECTLY in order to fulfill it..Remember, Jesus was under the Old Testament law:

Galatians 4:4-5, "But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, "made under the law, To redeem them that were under the law,"
The Old Covenant was not bad: on the contrary it was good: but the people couldn't keep it.

Hebrews 8:6-8, "But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises. For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:"

Again I will ask you, DO YOU KNOW WHAT A PARDON IS???
DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO BE REDEEMED??
DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THE RESSURECTION WAS ABOUT? JESUS DONE MORE THAN JUST DIE FOR OUR SINS OR HE WOULDNT HAVE RESSURECTED. DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AND WHAT THE PURPOSE OF HIM RESSURECTING IN THE FIRST PLACE??

ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS PLEASE

Montreal

#536047 May 19, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
haha!
I love mornings!
Sounds to me like you have a very busy week.
Are you able to take time to enjoy your weekends?
Yes, very much so.
Long weekend because of Victoria Day, a day to commemorate Queen Victoria's birthday.

Today I'll be seeing the new Star Trek movie with my fiance.
He's a big geek and into all that, whereas I'm just interested because of the action, J.J. Abrams as the director, and Benedict Cumberbatch as one of the main actors.

Tomorrow I will laze around and play video games all day, for the first time in a while.
Grace Walker

Wilmington, NC

#536048 May 19, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
The opinions of many here, no doubt.
Hello Lacez,
I don't think I have ever had the pleasure of speaking with you. I stopped coming on here a few months ago because of the hateful responses from the Christians. Don't listen to their hateful words and their fire and brimstone messages. Jesus came for sinners NOT the self righteous. Welcome to the thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min kent 650,551
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 13 min Johnny 510
why have black people got no history? (Apr '11) 13 min Dr Banonator 17
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 14 min NoStress4me 56,155
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 21 min Johnny 4,860
Salalah gay 1 hr Aabbboy23 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr ImFree2Choose 2,347
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Hangman 971,867
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Rider on the Storm 182,965
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 hr ChristineM 445,930
More from around the web