|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Shrink! You are of your father,Daffy Duck!!
You are of your father ...Dork.
sammy

Atherton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

are you having a go at me because I don't believe in muslim rape ing white kids at least leave us to be raped off our own kind and stick to your packy girls and blackys
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

high end wrote:
<quoted text>
But the muslims and christians worship the same Abramic god.
Why can't they just get along?
That's the age old question...It goes back to the Crusades @ least, and is very relevant today.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

_Jesus is Lord_ wrote:
<quoted text>I am not sure what you mean in regards to this poster Adam, but I just followed a link that he posted, which was all powerful and God inspired. It was not Islam, it was Jesus.
Christians need to be careful not to judge others Christians, because they may be hindering the Lord.
Ask Adam if he is a Muslim ~ he has made it clear to all of us that he is. Adam believes in JESUS as a Prophet, but not the Son of GOD. Yes, Christians do need to be careful about judging, don't they?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I thought you were down because of the fighting that goes on here. If that was the case then topix would have been a bad place to be.Were you not really really down?
All the fighting is a downer verses the fellowship and friendly chats we use to sometimes have (an upper).
I learn from some but not all.
I have yet to put my tongue in a horses mouth and donít plan to. A person who would might not be keeping their tongue.
Wow, now you have learned from some of my great wisdom. LOL.
I miss those days my Twin SeRaH :)
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost missed this.
I see little difference between Pat Robertson and Kazem Seddiqi.
One is a christian whackjob who thinks his god is raging at homosexuals by causing meteor strikes.
The other is a muslim whackjob who thinks his god is raging at bare-breasted women by causing earthquakes.
Strewth! That must have been the problem in Newcastle. Too many women lifting their shirts right off @ the beach.

Then there's a thing called tectonic plates...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I had some friends in Africa who were weary of JW's so they called Satan. He came racing round the corner all massive and black and they were gone!
... he was their big black Dane, and real name.
Welcome to the thread, JIL...
GOD Bless you darling, you did make me laugh :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
What's it called when your god consigns billions of people to eternal agony?
It's certainly not love.
It is what they aspired for ~ most people are happy to receive what they want....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
God the creator said: Thou shalt not make up for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shalt not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God," He is saying that He will not tolerate one of His creation worshipping or bowing down to a God other than Himself.
Jesus said do not think I came to bring peace but a sword. Jesus also said do not think I came to abolish the laws of the prophets but to fullfil them,
Those were the Scriptures in the Old Testament, as you know Adam, and JESUS was sent to us for a reason. I still believe GOD would not mind if people Pray to JESUS or believe JESUS is GOD... it is the belief that counts IMO.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
Jesus has never contradicted the lord of the old testament.Jesus never claimed to be god. Jesus was not a hippie but a strict servant and messenger of god, the almighty, the judge, the king of the kings, the creator of heaven and earth.
For some reason, this posting made me laugh :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
That might be your understanding, mine is not 'religion'. That belongs to the world, I do not. No-one can bury a Spirit... so we'll have to wait and see that day...
Indeed.... or should I say In Deed?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear Lord, please help me become a "5-Star" Christian. I want to follow the example Jesus gave to serve others with excellence. Please help me have the right attitude toward the people in my life and to show genuine concern for others. May you be glorified in all I think, say, and do. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Prime Time with God
Amen :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
Can one smell a fart?
Or is one actually tasteing the microscopic pieces of poop flung into the atmosphere by the escaping gas?
ooooh...... weird thought!! My daughter has no sense of smell (she had a very nasty fall and bruised her brain and recovered with the loss of smell) and there is no indication that she can taste escaping gas.... I think we're safe :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks
So good things that happen to you is a result of "dead relatives", and not because you believe in a GOD?
The "messages" you receive, are they on post-it notes around the house?
No, the notes on post it notes are the ones I have written myself....
Bongo

Bayport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if there is a god, and you have the right one. Otherwise, it's probably not so wise.
It has not been proven beyond a reasonable doubt that a deity is non existent. According to the story of the bears ripping up the boys for mocking a man of God, even if it was a fictional story, it would have been wise for them to show respect. If a group of kids went down a street in Brooklyn and started yelling "porch monkey" they would look like swiss cheese before they left the block. Even man don't take no BS.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Only to those who talk to dead people.
The you have achieved your desire.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get confirmation from the other side?
Yeah ~ the other side of the world!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
JESUS CHRIST has been chosen by GOD THE FATHER, even before the creation of the world and was revealed to mankind to save mankind and to defeat the Anti Christ.
JESUS is the SON of GOD sent to us for a purpose.... one of love one another like you would love yourself

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Here For Now wrote:
Experiencing God Day By Day:
The Cost to Others
Now there stood by the cross of Jesus His mother, and His mother's sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary Magdalene.(John 19:25)
There is no Christianity without a cross, for you cannot be a disciple of Jesus without taking up your cross. Crosses are painful, they forever change your life, but sometimes the greatest cost will not be to you but to those you love. You may be prepared to obey the Lordís commands, whatever they are, because youíve walked with Him and know that His way is best. Yet there will be those close to you who have not related to Jesus in the same way and have not heard His voice as clearly.
Jesus understood that His Fatherís will for Him led to a cross. The cross would mean a painful death for Jesus, and it would also bring suffering to those closest to Him. Because of the cross, Jesusí mother would watch in agony as her son was publicly humiliated, tortured, and murdered. Jesusí aunt and close friends would witness His excruciating death. His disciples would be scattered in terror and confusion in what would be the longest, darkest night of their lives. Because of Jesusí obedience, there would also be a cross for each of His disciples.
Obedience to your Lordís commands will affect others (Luke 14:26). Donít refuse to obey what you know God is asking because you fear the cost to your family will be too great. Beware lest you seek to prevent those you love from taking up the cross God has for them. Donít ever try to protect those you love by disobeying God. The cost of disobedience is always far greater. Rather, look to Jesus, your model, and see what it cost those around Him for Him to be obedient to His Father.
Good posting Twin :)
Bongo

Bayport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text> Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers! Trolls are funny...~snicker I must have struck a nerve last night huh? I predict your obsession is going to grow expotentially. Dance puppet dance! LOL
You have a pattern of thinking you make people who respond to you dance. Youre an amusing irrational fringe Christian who mangles almost every debate with your poor comprehension etc. If you could just read more carefully . You would if you could , you don't cause you cant. I would put you on my dance card but Jesus said to be kind to the febble minded. For a drug addled mind you at least show effort.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

653 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min Lyndi 172,357
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min WasteWater 256,476
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 10 min RiccardoFire 36,507
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Catcher1 720,434
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min waaasssuuup 532,688
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 15 min seriously the original 5,236
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 16 min Uzi 115,053
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 8 hr bbbbbb 73
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••