karl44 wrote:
christianity is a failed moral system
That it is.

Howdy, Karl

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#535890 May 18, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Skombolis.....please.. ..don't try to use psychology on me. It doesn't work.
Um..you asked me why I thought Lele had a problem with me

I gave you my opinion

I don't know what else you are reading into that or why you think it has to do with you

Location hidden

#535891 May 18, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
That it is.
Howdy, Karl
LOL

Who couldn't have predicted you two idiots are friends? Its touching when two bigots find love over the Internet:)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#535892 May 18, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Will there be lightning and stuff?
Absolutely, wouldn't want to be here at that time either.

Revelation 16:18-21
18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great. 19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath. 20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found. 21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#535893 May 18, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Lawest,
I am doing great. Thank you for asking and I hope you and yours are doing great as well, although I am sure you all are because we are all children of the Most High. I have been busy with my classes and just haven't felt like posting on topix. I forgot my password so I will have to request another one but in the meantime, I will be a greybox from Boone NC..LOL Have a great night and God Bless you and everyone on here.
Doing well GW, and may ALL the glory go to God.

Nice to see you here, don't be a stranger ya hear?!.

Blessings.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#535894 May 18, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>How bout I take you to the movies and buy you a tall glass of 'shut up and mind your own business'?
Let me think about it.

I'll call ya when I decide...Is your number still the same? 1-800-IMA-DICK?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#535895 May 18, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
Obedience to your Lord’s commands will affect others (Luke 14:26). Don’t refuse to obey what you know God is asking because you fear the cost to your family will be too great. Beware lest you seek to prevent those you love from taking up the cross God has for them. Don’t ever try to protect those you love by disobeying God. The cost of disobedience is always far greater. Rather, look to Jesus, your model, and see what it cost those around Him for Him to be obedient to His Father.
How depressing is this?

Here's a tip: Whenever anybody demands your obedience to them over your family, you should walk away from them. That is a red flag for cultic behavior.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#535896 May 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Um..you asked me why I thought Lele had a problem with me
I gave you my opinion
I don't know what else you are reading into that or why you think it has to do with you
Good evening Skom. How're you tonight?

That was a rather weird response on his part.

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#535897 May 18, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Absolutely, wouldn't want to be here at that time either.
Revelation 16:18-21
18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great. 19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath. 20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found. 21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.
I want to be there.

Did the GOD write the book of Revelations?

Location hidden

#535898 May 18, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me think about it.
I'll call ya when I decide...Is your number still the same? 1-800-IMA-DICK?
While you are making up your mind, you can always call me at 1-555-AWESOME

:)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#535899 May 18, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to be there.
Did the GOD write the book of Revelations?
Good evening Alice, believe me..........you will NOT want to be there, and to answer your question..........

2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Location hidden

#535900 May 18, 2013
If anybody wants to reach IANS try calling his hotline

1-900-dumbass

Its a medical hotline where the operators don't know even the most basic things related to their field and they will give you a regiment t follow that will make you worse off for having talked to them. But they will still gladly take your money

Location hidden

#535901 May 18, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good evening Skom. How're you tonight?
That was a rather weird response on his part.
Weird for real life or weird for Topix?

I'm doing well How about yourself?

Location hidden

#535902 May 18, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
How depressing is this?
Here's a tip: Whenever anybody demands your obedience to them over your family, you should walk away from them. That is a red flag for cultic behavior.
How depressing is this?

You were so thrilled that leaving Christianity created a set of circumstances that allowed you to retire early and now all you do is talk about about Christianity day and night?

Did Isay depressing? Sorry, I meant funny:)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#535903 May 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
If anybody wants to reach IANS try calling his hotline
1-900-dumbass
Its a medical hotline where the operators don't know even the most basic things related to their field and they will give you a regiment t follow that will make you worse off for having talked to them. But they will still gladly take your money
Isn't that the same number for several of this threads immigrants?

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#535904 May 18, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good evening Alice, believe me..........you will NOT want to be there, and to answer your question..........
2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
The word that jumps out at me is profitable.

Oh, and don't tell me where I want to be. When your messiah comes with his sword, what makes you think I can't defeat him? Have you seen either of us in competition? I generally give no quarter.

Expect No Mercy

;-)

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#535905 May 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
While you are making up your mind, you can always call me at 1-555-AWESOME
Hi Skom !!

My number starts with 666 according to some on Topix.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#535906 May 18, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Skom !!
My number starts with 666 according to some on Topix.
So does mine.
Lost In Transition

United States

#535907 May 18, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
So does mine.
Mine starts with 333.
I'm only half bad.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#535908 May 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Weird for real life or weird for Topix?
I'm doing well How about yourself?
Both!!

Doing well my friend, God is in control.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min Travesty 58,787
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min TRUE CATHOLIC here 695,268
MESSAGE to Adam Lanza IN HELL 2 hr Sandy Hook 1
paypal/cc to bitcoin carding method 2018 working 3 hr james 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Big Al 994,009
8 Seconds to Church Street 6 hr Doctor REALITY 13
Malaia Obama: another blind "gold digger" on th... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 hr majority 446,201
More from around the web