“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#535664 May 18, 2013
_Jesus is Lord_ wrote:
<quoted text>There are not a lot of stipulations as to who we judge. There are stipulations about judging correctly and not hypocritically. There is however as you say a difference in how we judge.
Sin of the flesh. Hmmm, a scary and fleshy subject for most. Are there any sins that are not of the flesh or did you mean sexual sins?
Yes, some sins are worse, not as far as God's ability to save, but as far as man's ability to find the cross. A drug addict, alcholic and homosexual are usually deep engrained in their sin. Their identity as self are emerged in that sin, which is why in all three cases there is a high degree of withdrawal. Jesus told us that we shall cast out demons. Where did these demons go and where are they today?
The irs office.

Congressman: IRS Demanded to Know Content of Pro-Life Group’s Prayers

Illinois Congressman Aaron Schock during the House Ways and Means Committee hearing on the IRS scandal on Friday made a shocking claim: the IRS once asked an Iowa-based pro-life group to reveal the content of their prayers.

“Their question, specifically asked from the IRS to the Coalition for Life of Iowa:‘Please detail the content of the members of your organization’s prayers,’” Rep. Schock said while grilling ousted IRS interim chief Steven Miller,.

The gestapo is out of control.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#535665 May 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Tsk tsk The kind of "doctor" that would give methadone to a recovering addict.
You're a stupid little man. Is there anything at all that you are qualified to comment on?

As for "recovering," you'll never cease being an addict. Addiction is forever.

"Battle with addiction never ends "
http://www.intelligencer.ca/2012/07/27/battle...

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#535666 May 18, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning.....I will Exhault Him (thanks PW..Love you)
“Music is my religion.”
~ Jimi Hendrix
Thought for the Day
LuvU2

Jimi Hedrix was my very young late husband's fav music too. Just weren't together long enough with his sudden death for me to really get to know much more than that fact!
~~hugs~~

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#535667 May 18, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
The irs office.
Congressman: IRS Demanded to Know Content of Pro-Life Group’s Prayers
Illinois Congressman Aaron Schock during the House Ways and Means Committee hearing on the IRS scandal on Friday made a shocking claim: the IRS once asked an Iowa-based pro-life group to reveal the content of their prayers.
“Their question, specifically asked from the IRS to the Coalition for Life of Iowa:‘Please detail the content of the members of your organization’s prayers,’” Rep. Schock said while grilling ousted IRS interim chief Steven Miller,.
The gestapo is out of control.
You good morning there Chris!
...'The gestapo is out of control.'
mmmmmmmmmmm
Sadly brother... they have never been in control! They are knit together with more than themselves.
Be at Peace... it's only burned bridges running out of space where to go next... but nothing hidden that will not be revealed, right?
Luke 8:17
"For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open."
Clearwater

United States

#535668 May 18, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You good morning there Chris!
...'The gestapo is out of control.'
mmmmmmmmmmm
Sadly brother... they have never been in control! They are knit together with more than themselves.
Be at Peace... it's only burned bridges running out of space where to go next... but nothing hidden that will not be revealed, right?
Luke 8:17
"For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open."
True words. I'm at peace because I know where I stand my friend. God is good and ha the last word indeed. Love

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#535669 May 18, 2013
hick-up wrote:
Can one smell a fart?
Or is one actually tasteing the microscopic pieces of poop flung into the atmosphere by the escaping gas?
It's nanobiology being tested to detect different metabolites by the USA a***oles.

Very different from this one!
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Nutty Rosa ...
Is that a new chocolate bar?
Sounds like a Turkish Delight!

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#535670 May 18, 2013
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>True words. I'm at peace because I know where I stand my friend. God is good and ha the last word indeed. Love
Agreed.
<3 Have a good week-end brother... it is soon be midnight Sat/Sun here. God Bless.
mike

AOL

#535671 May 18, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning mike :) I'm sorry it seemed jibberish to you.
But thanks for letting me know your thoughts.
B-man
P.S. Hey mike, you shouldn't put yourself down like that. Next time, even if your feeling down, just sign off, mike.
Thanks

I'll stick around, I have no shame.
mike

AOL

#535672 May 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Projecting again? We both know how uncomfortable you get when it comes to talking about women. Last time i asked you if you ever even had a girlfriend you disappeared for days You sure you wanna go down that path?
Are things different now? You rollin' in the ladies?
Meh, you hang in there Mikey. Some day a girl will love you for who you are. There has to be a woman whose dream is to share your mom's basement and lay around in her pj's all day as her man trolls internet chat-rooms anonymously to start fights with strangers! You stay positive, your day will come:)
Funny!

Thanks for caring buddy.
Clearwater

United States

#535673 May 18, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
<3 Have a good week-end brother... it is soon be midnight Sat/Sun here. God Bless.
Take care PW. Just before 9:00 in the morning here.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#535674 May 18, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Oh my friend, I always make a point of sanctifying my food with prayer and the Word of God before I eat it.
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Me, too. I shake a chicken talon dipped in goat's blood at it to exorcise the Thetans, then I bay at the full moon.
How do you go about it?
lol!
Too funny!

Both your's and Lawlest's posts make me laugh!
mike

AOL

#535675 May 18, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
The comforter, The Holy Spirit
No, I have no desire of being a pastor.
Can you walk me thru the steps of comforting?..how long does it take?

Being a pastor /pimp is very profitable, are you sure?

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#535676 May 18, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Khatru, let me try and explain, as your words have never entered my mind.
So no... I am not saying the test of a prophet as described in Deuteronomy is wrong.
I am saying re Nineveh's non destruction, that God had every right to change his own mind, and does not mean that 'Jonah' failed. Jonah was just the messenger of the prophesy of that time, and God the 'truth' concerning the prophesy.
Because of that truth, the reason 'Nineveh repented' and was spared, Nineveh played a huge role in Jesus's prophesy re 'the men of Nineveh'.
These folk are the Kurds of today... as they were even then. This prophesy came true in our time, so was equally true / correct.
re Deuteronomy 18
“22 When a Prophet speaketh in the Name of the Lord, if the thing follow not nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the Prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not therefore be afraid of him.”
I believe this is clear enough, but if not for you... an analogy.
If you were a prophet with a message from God, and carried it over as the messenger, it would not mean God could not change his mind about that prophesy... but goes on to explain - keeping to the analogy - that 'if' you - the prophet - assumed you were speaking for God, when in truth you were not, no-one should fear your prediction... because it would not come true when it was not truth.
I hope that helps. I know you don't believe, but as I said, I personally have too much evidence of such things, so nothing will change this for me.
It seems to me that the rules are there to be changed everytime they don't fit.

These facts relate to what the bible says....

Fact: Deuteronomy says that a prophecy must take place. Otherwise that prophet is false.

Fact: Jonah made a prophecy stating that Nineveh would be destroyed.

Fact: It didn't happen

Fact: Going by what Deuteronomy says, Jonah is a false prophet.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#535677 May 18, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should read Deuteronomy 18:22
If you care to read it more fully yourself, you would see why... from Chapter 1...'the words which Moses spake unto all Israel'

18... 15... God will not leave them without a true Prophet.

Deuteronomy 18
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
15 The Lord thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet like unto me, from among you, even of thy brethren: unto him ye shall hearken.
16 According to all that thou desiredst of the Lord thy God in Horeb, in the day of the assembly, when thou saidest, Let me hear the voice of my Lord God no more, nor see this great fire anymore, that I die not.
17 And the Lord said unto me, They have well spoken.
18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
19 And whosoever will not hearken unto my words, which he shall speak in my Name, I will require it of him.
20 But the Prophet that shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that speaketh in the name of other gods, even the same Prophet shall die.
21 And if thou think in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the Lord hath not spoken?
22 When a Prophet speaketh in the Name of the Lord, if the thing follow not nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the Prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not therefore be afraid of him.
OK it's old English, but it's clear enough.
mike

AOL

#535678 May 18, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>It is not really talking to dead relatives Mike ~ it is more like thinking of things and the things come true, or come into fruition. Of course it helps me strengthen my Faith, and each of us have our own experiences, which in turn help each of us. Some like to share these experiences with others, because sometimes, people aren't even aware that there are those from the other side giving them messages, they have just been put down to coincidences.
I do agree though that one should never organise a seance or something similar because one should not just play with the Spiritual world, there is indeed much that we know nothing about.
Thanks

So good things that happen to you is a result of "dead relatives", and not because you believe in a GOD?

The "messages" you receive, are they on post-it notes around the house?

Location hidden

#535679 May 18, 2013
Lacez wrote:
I come on every once in awhile during work, see what's going on, then check back a few hours later. I'll usually check 3 or 4 times during work, once in the morning on the bus ride to work, and once on the ride back home. I'll also usually check before bed, but sometimes I don't. People like YOU make me feel welcome. Thank you for that :)
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very welcome here, at least with the unbelievers. And you have made a contribution by taking on the Christian homophobia. It's got to be difficult to deal with so much Christian ... what do they call it?... oh yeah - love. Your patience, kindness, and gentility provide a nice contrast to the love of Jesus we see here.
I truly am heart broken to read all the "Christian Love" that
Lacez has received here on wsjlm.. or should I say- lack there
of??

You would think the believers with the biggest voices, in this chat room- would have security in the god they are claiming to Love-
enough security that unbelievers like yourself and
Lacez wouldn't upset them so??

I find the bulk of the Christians on wsjlm, weak in their faith.
Their anger and intolerance are two of the reasons I believe this.

--Just my opinion - of course.
Doctor REALITY

Malvern, AR

#535680 May 18, 2013
Le_le wrote:
LAWEST100 wrote:
Oh my friend, I always make a point of sanctifying my food with prayer and the Word of God before I eat it.
<quoted text>
lol!
Too funny!
Both your's and Lawlest's posts make me laugh!
http://media.photobucket.com/user/PhntmArcher... [term]=Screwy Squirrel&filters[primary]= images&filters[secondary]= videos&sort=1&o=0 http://media.photobucket.com/user/PhntmArcher... [term]=Screwy Squirrel&filters[primary]= images&filters[secondary]= videos&sort=1&o=0
mike

AOL

#535681 May 18, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Do you desire to be an insulting thorn in the side?
Only to those who talk to dead people.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#535682 May 18, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to me that the rules are there to be changed everytime they don't fit.
These facts relate to what the bible says....
Fact: Deuteronomy says that a prophecy must take place. Otherwise that prophet is false.
Fact: Jonah made a prophecy stating that Nineveh would be destroyed.
Fact: It didn't happen
Fact: Going by what Deuteronomy says, Jonah is a false prophet.
One thing you will learn of me also is that I do not argue the Bible.
I don't find it hard to believe.
I know you do like to debate and thrash it out.
Perhaps one day you will see a real one for yourself come true as I have.
Perhaps you will even give me a thought...
I don't go to any church nor belong to any religion... and just happened to cross your path.
I respect your choices / decisions and trust you will mine.
Peace be with you.

Location hidden

#535683 May 18, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning now :P
7AM and hissing at the sun...mornings are poop.
haha!
I love mornings!

Sounds to me like you have a very busy week.
Are you able to take time to enjoy your weekends?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Liam 560,160
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Icew 777,487
Gay snapchat names 18 min lifeofsinx93 165
REAL ENEMIES of America living among us 21 min hpcaban 2
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 23 min hpcaban 441,809
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 25 min YellowPissreality 265,393
End of the word game. (Dec '08) 40 min andet1987 1,404
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 hr Freebird USA 175,775
More from around the web