Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

On and On and On wrote:
<quoted text>
Never, sweet vicious little one legged lesbian. I think you're fcuking awesome.
Now think, who call you Irene ;)
Now I don't wanna get wit ya. I got my girl. I just want your tips and tricks to make her walk funny ;)
Although, she says I do an awesome job already.
I forgot to give you a smiley face.

:-)

Irene for you, arways :)

Tell the kitteh I said hi.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure most christians would agree with that statement.
Excepting when it applies to their god, because at that point their standards of what is acceptable behaviour take a tumble.
After all, believing in the god of the bible invariably means defending genocide and infanticide. It means approving of the murder of homosexuals, as well as anyone else who wishes to exercise religious freedom.
Some Christians certainly wouldn't endorse some of that! But I know what the Bible says...
Lost In Transition

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

_Jesus is Lord_ wrote:
Jesus told us that we shall cast out demons. Where did these demons go and where are they today?
Detroit.
Maybe Baltimore.
Lost In Transition

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My brother lives on an unspoiled beach in Malibu. There are several resident pelicans there, and the people have even given them names.
My brother lives under a bridge in Tacoma. There are several resident winos there, and none of them can remember their names.
Lost In Transition

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

_Jesus is Lord_ wrote:
If your brother rejected Christ and became a drug addict, what would you do?
Find him a nice bridge to live under.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> If you do not believe in the resurrection than why do you say that you follow him.
One can follow Jesus' good teachings without believing in his alleged resurrection.

I hope you remember that after visiting the empty tomb, Peter went back home wondering what had happened, according to presbyter Luke.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus Christ is alive and well in the kingdom of Heaven, and he is one with the Father ( Almighty God ), Shrink leaves a lot to be desired by the way that he words his opinions often, but what you have just posted is pure ignorance at it's max and a lie straight from the pit of Hell that your father has placed within your mind at his will.
No.

That Jesus is alive, is absurd. I believe Jesus is dead, dust and bones like all the prophets and all dead.

Only one, who came down direct from heavens, could go back into heavens direct. Jesus did not meet that requirement. He was born, so he had to die too.

That is the truth.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
... your interpretation...
... and a prophesy!
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Perhaps you should read Deuteronomy 18:22

"When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him."

According to this, the test of a prophet is what he says must come to pass.

Well, Jonah's prophecy concerned destruction and calamity that would fall upon Ninevah.

It never happened.

It failed the test of a true prophet as described in Deuteronomy.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
Detroit.
Maybe Baltimore.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Some Christians certainly wouldn't endorse some of that! But I know what the Bible says...
You're right they wouldn't.

But when it's their god that's committing these acts they get into all sorts of messes trying to defend him.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Bongo wrote:
One is wise to fear God.
Only if there is a god, and you have the right one. Otherwise, it's probably not so wise.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
Oh my friend, I always make a point of sanctifying my food with prayer and the Word of God before I eat it.
Me, too. I shake a chicken talon dipped in goat's blood at it to exorcise the Thetans, then I bay at the full moon.

How do you go about it?

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
child baring is not a criteria for a woman to enter into the kingdom of God
Maybe it meant she-bearing children.
LAWEST100 wrote:
what of all the unbelieving women who have delivered scores of children in their life and have either rejected Christ or have never even heard of him?!
They're in hell screaming. You know the rules: No worship, no pie in the sky.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
God“s curse be upon you.
Isn't that beautiful! You try to elicit the support of the creator of the universe to make somebody else's life miserable as a favor for you. Of course. What's the point of paying out all those tithes every month if you can't somebody whacked?
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
YOu know nothing.
Really?!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
CHECK if you can see by your own eyes your own a....hole?
what is your path? to knowledge or truth?
what is your definition The truth?
or The Knowledge?
till now I never found any truth and any knowledge in all of you little idiots?
you lack sufficient intellect

no surprise

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
faith is not a path to knowledge or truth
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> It is to GOD'S truth and spiritual enlightment.
if that were true

there would be only one church

and one way to understand the god

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
you are obviously a blittering idiot
No comment necessary.
LAWEST100 wrote:
the type of facts that you are looking for is not conducive to faith
No type of fact is conducive to faith. With faith, you just pick something to believe, and voilą, it's true! Then you get to call everybody else a blittering (sic) idiot for not agreeing.
LAWEST100 wrote:
it is because we chose to employ faith through believing God is why we have an understanding of so many things
That's quite obvious. Your mastery of a wide range of subjects has been more than apparent here.
LAWEST100 wrote:
faith and belief in God and his Word opens up the door to understanding all things from a spiritual based level
We all defer to your expertise. Tell us all once again about the circumference of a circle that is 10 cubits in diameter.
LAWEST100 wrote:
the world as a whole cannot receive through the wisdom of men, which pales sickly in comparison against the wisdom of God.
And not just because you say so, either. We can all see just how brilliant being a Christian had made you. Well played!
LAWEST100 wrote:
I know that I am opening the flood gates of ignorance
Nobody does it better.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
It keeps the wheels still in motion, as it has for too long, in war zones. Ever since the ball of lead rolled out of the banks and straight through the barrel of the smoking guns, from beautiful, clean, no money-laundering money, straight from the mint flavors of that lovely new aroma of green, to right down the gullet of war machine... the biggest corruption and dishonesty scandal. The rest just adds up...
The worst debt of all debs a government have on their hands, is not money, but the sons and daughters who believed in them. Can those who are left of them, come home to help pay for this too? Surely even all have earned reward...? But revenue doesn't count lives. Sad that. This is applicable here also... and then again... Jesus predicted there would be nothing hidden that would not be uncovered.
Take Care Brother... it's a world wide thing now, and just watching the cookie crumble isn't easy to see the suffering, but cannot turn back the hands of time here for anyone. Overcoming the need for this Mammon ruling will.
Peace is knowing the truth and being free of such concerns, but still having to deal with all.
God Bless
peace begins the same day religion is finally buried

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
Think you Shrink, have a Blessed day.
How can living a day as the Shrinkmeister not be blessed? How great thou fart!

It's hard to believe that anybody could resist being a member of your religion and joining the ranks of you two.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Oxbow 537,188
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min Lost In Transition 172,959
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min macumazahn 730,406
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 9 min Neelakaran 1,000
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 10 min Ranger Ruth 2,194
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min Charlie Sheen 259,392
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 18 min bottom1980 691
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 1 hr Mark 144

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••