Why Should Jesus Love Me?
high end

Lansdowne, PA

#535736 May 18, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll always be grateful to Yogi Bear for inventing the first TV
;-)
I always loved those Hanna-Barbera cartoons.
high end

Lansdowne, PA

#535739 May 18, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
94 H,Caming called me today and told me that he can hire you with 1/3% left brain as his baby seater to wash his balls 2 times a day,
and read for him fairy tales from your bible wrotten by devil alone.
also before removing your brain.you were very smart to scratch your a...full of bed bugs,
today with 1/4% brain you are smart only to be hired by Camoing and wash his old dead balls 2 times a day.
also grab soap, and start train your cheap abilties of your army reserve war casulties,
yea madam Pipek is my old wife and 2 years ago was rapture,if you see water falling from the sky,this is not rain,only my old madam Raptured Pipek Urinate on your head
You're totally obsessed with bodily waste functions.
You need some help.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#535740 May 18, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Ja... it is a good thing to give thanks!
“The researchers have developed a way to hear plant sounds which are normally inaudible to humans.“ A good analogy here of 'whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says'...' things which are inaudible to humans!
Where can we see your uploaded topix album brother? You show a tender side there... and thank you for sharing this.[ hope it's not face-book, as don't want nor have that either.]
I don't know many movies - many anything really of this world like that - but it sounds like fun. I think today they are making great strides in space, but what is lost and damaging are mankind’s space-junk fingerprints! For lack of knowledge and respect the waste of anything has already damaged this earth and it's atmospheres as well. It is time for another ark which can withstand the fire element now![We'll need a few more than one this time round...]
Seriously... good to share with you and see you have more concerns today. Come to topix to read the news! Thank God for the spirit to discern... and not be deceived.
Blessings my friend, it is a new tomorrow, and we are a part of it! Sat, going on noon... Peace be with you.
>>>>>Irrira< <<<<

Good early morning to you my friend ( your time ), I think God also for his gift of discernment given to all of his true believers, although I wouldn't exactly equate it with screaming cries of Horticulture, lol.

Yes, I feel that certain on going news events is conducive with prophetic Bible events, we are living end or at least near the end times my friend as you are hearing more and more often about earthquakes popping up in diver places, and man's increasing wickedness is being manifested all the more frequently, as the Word admonishes us..........to be watchful and prayerful.

Peace my sister.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#535742 May 18, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes..... we find that which we Seek :)
Yes, which is why it is wiser to seek out God while he may be found, and call out upon him while he is near.(C:
high end

Lansdowne, PA

#535745 May 18, 2013
Adam wrote:
The anti-Christ will appear on the world stage after all U.S. states had allowed to legalize the sin of gay marriages. This is caused by the weakening of the Christian faith in America.
Isn't the antichrist supposed to be Jewish from Israel and be from the house of David?
So what does the US have to do with anything?
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#535747 May 18, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a stupid little man. Is there anything at all that you are qualified to comment on?
As for "recovering," you'll never cease being an addict. Addiction is forever.
"Battle with addiction never ends "
http://www.intelligencer.ca/2012/07/27/battle...
Yes, that's the view of AA, NA and associated groups.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#535749 May 18, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You have become the news my friend! Never liked news papers...
You said prophesies interested you... are you watching the middle east etc + earthquakes and hurricanes re your postings the past couple of days?
You post link...
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/05/16/world/meast...
Obama, Turkish prime minister discuss how to end civil war in SyriaObama,
The 2 different things are truly connected at their roots, and the USA have been involved, along with others... like casting a net around a the middle east...
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Other countries are also helping but reports are saying the rebel aid is not reaching them, but 'taken'? There is so much corruption all round, and the hot spot has been a sore eye for so long, even the smoke screens used are very visible!
… the tragedies... the hurricanes/twisters, earthquakes...
… your links
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
Texas Twisters Leave Horror, Desolation:
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/05/17/world/ameri...
Quake reported in eastern Canada:
… these along with volcanoes are pretty regular with my home Islands... just don't have the built-up cities for such large scale destruction.... one stays tuned in actually to nature in these things there. Heaven knows the sufferings... and India, China and Haiti [ 300,000 lives lost just there,]... are still suffering.
Peace Brother... and you can fill me in again. It's so sad...
Sad it is indeed my sister, and what's even more frightening is that we know from the Word that it is going to get much worse before it gets any better, you right when you say that all these things are connected at the roots if not so much outwardly, and we know that root is the sin nature of man which is bringing it down upon the world through disobedience to God almigthy.

Blessings.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#535750 May 18, 2013
Part 1
John 3:1 ¶There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
This was so long I broke it up a little

Matthew Henry’s Commentary:
1-8 Nicodemus was afraid, or ashamed to be seen with Christ, therefore came in the night. When religion is out of fashion, there are many Nicodemites. But though he came by night, Jesus bid him welcome, and hereby taught us to encourage good beginnings, although weak. And though now he came by night, yet afterward he owned Christ publicly. He did not talk with Christ about state affairs, though he was a ruler, but about the concerns of his own soul and its salvation, and went at once to them.
Our Saviour spoke of the necessity and nature of regeneration or the new birth, and at once directed Nicodemus to the source of holiness of the heart. Birth is the beginning of life; to be born again, is to begin to live anew, as those who have lived much amiss, or to little purpose. We must have a new nature, new principles, new affections, new aims. By our first birth we were corrupt, shapen in sin; therefore we must be made new creatures. No stronger expression could have been chosen to signify a great and most remarkable change of state and character. We must be entirely different from what we were before, as that which begins to be at any time, is not, and cannot be the same with that which was before.
This new birth is from heaven, ch. 1:13, and its tendency is to heaven. It is a great change made in the heart of a sinner, by the power of the Holy Spirit. It means that something is done in us, and for us, which we cannot do for ourselves. Something is wrong, whereby such a life begins as shall last for ever. We cannot otherwise expect any benefit by Christ; it is necessary to our happiness here and hereafter.
Continued
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#535752 May 18, 2013
Part 2
What Christ speak, Nicodemus misunderstood, as if there had been no other way of regenerating and new-moulding an immortal soul, than by new-framing the body. But he acknowledged his ignorance, which shows a desire to be better informed. It is then further explained by the Lord Jesus. He shows the Author of this blessed change. It is not wrought by any wisdom or power of our own, but by the power of the blessed Spirit. We are shapen in iniquity, which makes it necessary that our nature be changed. We are not to marvel at this; for, when we consider the holiness of God, the depravity of our nature, and the happiness set before us, we shall not think it strange that so much stress is laid upon this. The regenerating work of the Holy Spirit is compared to water. It is also probable that Christ had reference to the ordinance of baptism. Not that all those, and those only, that are baptized, are saved; but without that new birth which is wrought by the Spirit, and signified by baptism, none shall be subjects of the kingdom of heaven. The same word signifies both the wind and the Spirit. The wind bloweth where it listeth for us; God directs it. The Spirit sends his influences where, and when, on whom, and in what measure and degree, he pleases. Though the causes are hidden, the effects are plain, when the soul is brought to mourn for sin, and to breathe after Christ. Christ's stating of the doctrine and the necessity of regeneration, it should seem, made it not clearer to Nicodemus.*****Thus the things of the Spirit of God are foolishness to the natural man. Many think that cannot be proved, which they cannot believe. Christ's discourse of gospel truths, ver. 11-13, shows the folly of those who make these things strange unto them; and it recommends us to search them out.****

Jesus Christ is every way able to reveal the will of God to us; for he came down from heaven, and yet is in heaven. We have here a notice of Christ's two distinct natures in one person, so that while he is the Son of man, yet he is in heaven. God is the "HE THAT IS," and heaven is the dwelling-place of his holiness.****The knowledge of this must be from above, and can be received by faith alone.**** Jesus Christ came to save us by healing us, as the children of Israel, stung with fiery serpents, were cured and lived by looking up to the brazen serpent, Nu 21:6-9. In this observe the deadly and destructive nature of sin.****Ask awakened consciences, ask damned sinners, they will tell you, that how charming soever the allurements of sin may be, at the last it bites like a serpent.**** See the powerful remedy against this fatal malady. Christ is plainly set forth to us in the gospel. He whom we offended is our Peace, and the way of applying for a cure is by believing.****If any so far slight either their disease by sin, or the method of cure by Christ, as not to receive Christ upon his own terms, their ruin is upon their own heads.****
Continued
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#535753 May 18, 2013
Part 3
He has said, Look and be saved, look and live; lift up the eyes of your faith to Christ crucified. And until we have grace to do this, we shall not be cured, but still are wounded with the stings of Satan, and in a dying state. Jesus Christ came to save us by pardoning us, that we might not die by the sentence of the law. Here is gospel, good news indeed. Here is God's love in giving his Son for the world. God so loved the world; so really, so richly. Behold and wonder, that the great God should love such a worthless world! Here, also, is the great gospel duty, to believe in Jesus Christ. God having given him to be our Prophet, Priest, and King, we must give up ourselves to be ruled, and taught, and saved by him. And here is the great gospel benefit, that whoever believes in Christ, shall not perish, but shall have everlasting life.
****God was in Christ reconciling the world to himself, and so saving it. It could not be saved, but through him; there is no salvation in any other.**** From all this is shown the happiness of true believers; he that believeth in Christ is not condemned.**** Though he has been a great sinner, yet he is not dealt with according to what his sins deserve. How great is the sin of unbelievers! God sent One to save us, that was dearest to himself; and shall he not be dearest to us? How great is the misery of unbelievers! they are condemned already; which speaks a certain condemnation; a present condemnation. The wrath of God now fastens upon them; and their own hearts condemn them. There is also a condemnation grounded on their former guilt; they are open to the law for all their sins; because they are not by faith interested in the gospel pardon. Unbelief is a sin against the remedy. It springs from the enmity of the heart of man to God, from love of sin in some form.
Read also the doom of those that would not know Christ. Sinful works are works of darkness.****The wicked world keep as far from this light as they can, lest their deeds should be reproved.****Christ is hated, because sin is loved. If they had not hated saving knowledge, they would not sit down contentedly in condemning ignorance.****On the other hand, renewed hearts bid this light welcome. A good man acts truly and sincerely in all he does. He desires to know what the will of God is, and to do it, though against his own worldly interest. A change in his whole character and conduct has taken place. The love of God is shed abroad in his heart by the Holy Ghost, and is become the commanding principle of his actions. So long as he continues under a load of unforgiven guilt, there can be little else than slavish fear of God; but when his doubts are done away, when he sees the righteous ground whereon this forgiveness is built, he rests on it as his own, and is united to God by unfeigned love.
Our works are good when the will of God is the rule of them, and the glory of God the end of them; when they are done in his strength, and for his sake; to him, and not to men. Regeneration, or the new birth, is a subject to which the world is very averse; it is, however, the grand concern, in comparison with which every thing else is but trifling. What does it signify though we have food to eat in plenty, and variety of raiment to put on, if we are not born again?****if after a few mornings and evenings spent in unthinking mirth, carnal pleasure, and riot, we die in our sins, and lie down in sorrow? What does it signify though we are well able to act our parts in life, in every other respect, if at last we hear from the Supreme Judge, "Depart from me, I know you not, ye workers of iniquity?"****
high end

Lansdowne, PA

#535754 May 18, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no fear of any prophet...
... and if you think the prophet given to Jonah failed, doesn't mean God cannot change his mind to destroy Nineveh.
"10 Then God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God relented from the disaster that He had said He would bring upon them, and He did not do it."
His word means more to me. He has proven this to me too many times in my life.
What I love even more-so about Nineveh, is that because they repented... Jesus included them in his prophesy...
Luke 11:32
"The men of Nineveh will rise up in the judgment with this generation and condemn it, for they repented at the preaching of Jonah; and indeed a greater than Jonah is here."
So... Nineveh had more than just one role to play.
... and truth is they have done just that in our today!
... believe it or not, anything you say can never change that.
... it happened in our time.
... so Jesus's prophesy is real.
Had they been destroyed completely, they would not have survived to fulfill this now, today.
So like the people of Nineveh at the time of Jonah, I too stand with them today...
" 5 So the people of Nineveh believed God, proclaimed a fast, and put on sackcloth, from the greatest to the least of them. 6 Then word came to the king of Nineveh; and he arose from his throne and laid aside his robe, covered himself with sackcloth and sat in ashes. 7 And he caused it to be proclaimed and published throughout Nineveh by the decree of the king and his nobles, saying,
Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste anything; do not let them eat, or drink water. 8 But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily to God; yes, let every one turn from his evil way and from the violence that is in his hands. 9 Who can tell if God will turn and relent, and turn away from His fierce anger, so that we may not perish?
... and
>>>echo<<<
"Who can tell if God will turn and relent, and turn away from His fierce anger, so that we may not perish?"
The city of Ninevah unearthed many great finds.
Metamorphically one can honestly say it bitch-slapped the bible.
high end

Lansdowne, PA

#535755 May 18, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing you will learn of me also is that I do not argue the Bible.
I don't find it hard to believe.
I know you do like to debate and thrash it out.
Perhaps one day you will see a real one for yourself come true as I have.
Perhaps you will even give me a thought...
I don't go to any church nor belong to any religion... and just happened to cross your path.
I respect your choices / decisions and trust you will mine.
Peace be with you.
Of course many christians don't argue the bible. That's why they're delusional.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#535757 May 18, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2013/02/12/sy...
Pentagon chiefs reveal divisions over Syria
by Bill Van Auken 
12 February 2013
Very true happenings Irrira, what many do not understand however is that the U.S. cannot strecth itself too thin by trying to police the whole world, what I don't understand is that President Obama has threatened military action if the regime in syria "cross the line" being using chemical weapons, what's the difference in killing your civilians with chemical weapons as opposed to the way they are killing them now?.......killing is killing, and while I personally am not calling for action against the syrian government, then why wait for the use of chemical weapons if we have any intention of convening?

Peace.
high end

Lansdowne, PA

#535760 May 18, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I know your love to cartoons and your sexual lesbian desires to hanna -Barbera photos
you are retarded pervert,masturbating before Hanna-Barbera Cartoons
Seriously, pipek, seek some counsel.
Normal people don't talk like this.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#535761 May 18, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was with my former girlfriend, I had to go to Al-anon meetings. She wouldn't quit drinking.
With my new girlfriend I have to go to On-and-On-anon meetings. She never shuts up.
Know what I mean?
LOL....

You don't get No Respect.....Do you?
high end

Lansdowne, PA

#535762 May 18, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
we found
that Adam poster are few muslim haters of America posters,pretending to be christian and muslims,
thier imam muslim have pseudo christian girl friend,and most of them are from Iraq refuges after Dessert Storm Bush War
those under Adam posters are wicked enemies and mockers of all americans,
they infitrite weak minds of americans,play fake friends and under this adverise their religion,hate, and mind chaos
just be careful,
I am devoted clandestine logistic investigator about those arabic gays devoted to Shariah Law,and influencing like parasities cyber space and almost every level of European and American Society
I love jokes,but not always
many times jokes are not healthy
But the muslims and christians worship the same Abramic god.
Why can't they just get along?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#535763 May 18, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
One can follow Jesus' good teachings without believing in his alleged resurrection.
I hope you remember that after visiting the empty tomb, Peter went back home wondering what had happened, according to presbyter Luke.
What is the point or sense in following the teachings of Jesus Christ if you do not believe in his death, burial and resurrection, that is foolish and a complete waste of time, the entire purpose of hos DBR is to redeem man back to God with his shedded blood, without which there would be no opportunity or way for salvation.

You seem to have a little education in worldly matters and dictation, but you are grossly lacking in the spiritual knowledge of our lORD and Savior.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#535766 May 18, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
And here we have a fine example of the gymnastics of apologetics. There is no such thing as failed prophecy or a false prophet - just the god changing its mind.
Judges? What say ye?
http://www.skillspeak.com.au/wp-content/theme... [image]
Like a troupe of contortionists, they get into a tangle of knots as they twist themselves into various degrees of misproportion and at times, downright ugliness.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#535767 May 18, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
That Jesus is alive, is absurd. I believe Jesus is dead, dust and bones like all the prophets and all dead.
Only one, who came down direct from heavens, could go back into heavens direct. Jesus did not meet that requirement. He was born, so he had to die too.
That is the truth.
Where did you get your misguided information from?.........it is funny that you like to quote scripture from a book that you obviously don't believe in, Jesus Christ is alive and well and he is one with the father, where does the Bible say different and again.........who peddled you those lies?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#535769 May 18, 2013
karl44 wrote:
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
faith is not a path to knowledge or truth
<quoted text>
if that were true
there would be only one church
and one way to understand the god
Oh but there IS only ONE church, and that church is the spiritual body of the Lord jesus Christ, not a building of stone, brick, wood and mortar, but a spiritual body of baptized spirit filled people IN Christ Jesus.

As the Word says, in all things, get an understanding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Liam 627,259
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Riverside Redneck 950,294
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 13 min ChromiuMan 5,990
massage pasutri,bali dan sekitar (Apr '13) 22 min dheka 8
My Husband Wants Us To Swing (Feb '12) 24 min Carol 55
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 33 min Lyndi 179,993
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 49 min Thinking 14,183
More from around the web