<quoted text>
YOu know nothing.
Really?!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#535636 May 18, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
CHECK if you can see by your own eyes your own a....hole?
what is your path? to knowledge or truth?
what is your definition The truth?
or The Knowledge?
till now I never found any truth and any knowledge in all of you little idiots?
you lack sufficient intellect

no surprise

Location hidden

#535637 May 18, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
faith is not a path to knowledge or truth
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> It is to GOD'S truth and spiritual enlightment.
if that were true

there would be only one church

and one way to understand the god

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#535638 May 18, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
you are obviously a blittering idiot
No comment necessary.
LAWEST100 wrote:
the type of facts that you are looking for is not conducive to faith
No type of fact is conducive to faith. With faith, you just pick something to believe, and voilà, it's true! Then you get to call everybody else a blittering (sic) idiot for not agreeing.
LAWEST100 wrote:
it is because we chose to employ faith through believing God is why we have an understanding of so many things
That's quite obvious. Your mastery of a wide range of subjects has been more than apparent here.
LAWEST100 wrote:
faith and belief in God and his Word opens up the door to understanding all things from a spiritual based level
We all defer to your expertise. Tell us all once again about the circumference of a circle that is 10 cubits in diameter.
LAWEST100 wrote:
the world as a whole cannot receive through the wisdom of men, which pales sickly in comparison against the wisdom of God.
And not just because you say so, either. We can all see just how brilliant being a Christian had made you. Well played!
LAWEST100 wrote:
I know that I am opening the flood gates of ignorance
Nobody does it better.

Location hidden

#535640 May 18, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
It keeps the wheels still in motion, as it has for too long, in war zones. Ever since the ball of lead rolled out of the banks and straight through the barrel of the smoking guns, from beautiful, clean, no money-laundering money, straight from the mint flavors of that lovely new aroma of green, to right down the gullet of war machine... the biggest corruption and dishonesty scandal. The rest just adds up...
The worst debt of all debs a government have on their hands, is not money, but the sons and daughters who believed in them. Can those who are left of them, come home to help pay for this too? Surely even all have earned reward...? But revenue doesn't count lives. Sad that. This is applicable here also... and then again... Jesus predicted there would be nothing hidden that would not be uncovered.
Take Care Brother... it's a world wide thing now, and just watching the cookie crumble isn't easy to see the suffering, but cannot turn back the hands of time here for anyone. Overcoming the need for this Mammon ruling will.
Peace is knowing the truth and being free of such concerns, but still having to deal with all.
God Bless
peace begins the same day religion is finally buried

Fennario

#535641 May 18, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Think you Shrink, have a Blessed day.
How can living a day as the Shrinkmeister not be blessed? How great thou fart!

It's hard to believe that anybody could resist being a member of your religion and joining the ranks of you two.

Fennario

#535642 May 18, 2013
bmz wrote:
You mean you will fart and urinate on Jesus?
Let us spray.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#535643 May 18, 2013
Is your god a petty, mean, volatile, black hole of emotional need?

When was your last upgrade?

Wait, you're still working with the beta version?

http://www.godupgrade.com/

This is what you find when you google.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#535644 May 18, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
***Epi flutters past Peace Warriors face***
Flutterby kisses
Shalom
&li st=PL2xJspzvHg5nvZNtAGFi3a9kiV 4xEEuzg&index=103
***Keep singing Flutterbye***
.......... and..........
***we'll catch up again***

~~Be Happy – Be Safe – Blessings~~
~S~H~A~L~O~M~ with ~L~O~V~E~

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#535645 May 18, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
peace begins the same day religion is finally buried
That might be your understanding, mine is not 'religion'. That belongs to the world, I do not. No-one can bury a Spirit... so we'll have to wait and see that day...

Fennario

#535646 May 18, 2013
Lacez wrote:
The blood of FSM is a rose sauce.
Blessed be the Flying Spaghetti Monster, our Savory, born of Mother Marinara, the blessed extra virgin olive oil.

Blessed be he who brought down by a giant twirling fork and unceremoniously flung onto a wall where he stuck and dried for our sins.

Blessed be he who has come to bring salivation to all men, having been thrown out of the Olive Garden.

All praise Cheese's Crust! How grated thou art!

Fennario

#535647 May 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
At the time Leviticus was written, bats were fowl. Words change over time.
I see. Then there is no point in reading old books.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#535648 May 18, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should read Deuteronomy 18:22
"When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him."
According to this, the test of a prophet is what he says must come to pass.
Well, Jonah's prophecy concerned destruction and calamity that would fall upon Ninevah.
It never happened.
It failed the test of a true prophet as described in Deuteronomy.
I have no fear of any prophet...
... and if you think the prophet given to Jonah failed, doesn't mean God cannot change his mind to destroy Nineveh.
"10 Then God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God relented from the disaster that He had said He would bring upon them, and He did not do it."
His word means more to me. He has proven this to me too many times in my life.

What I love even more-so about Nineveh, is that because they repented... Jesus included them in his prophesy...
Luke 11:32
"The men of Nineveh will rise up in the judgment with this generation and condemn it, for they repented at the preaching of Jonah; and indeed a greater than Jonah is here."

So... Nineveh had more than just one role to play.
... and truth is they have done just that in our today!
... believe it or not, anything you say can never change that.
... it happened in our time.
... so Jesus's prophesy is real.
Had they been destroyed completely, they would not have survived to fulfill this now, today.

So like the people of Nineveh at the time of Jonah, I too stand with them today...
" 5 So the people of Nineveh believed God, proclaimed a fast, and put on sackcloth, from the greatest to the least of them. 6 Then word came to the king of Nineveh; and he arose from his throne and laid aside his robe, covered himself with sackcloth and sat in ashes. 7 And he caused it to be proclaimed and published throughout Nineveh by the decree of the king and his nobles, saying,

Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste anything; do not let them eat, or drink water. 8 But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily to God; yes, let every one turn from his evil way and from the violence that is in his hands. 9 Who can tell if God will turn and relent, and turn away from His fierce anger, so that we may not perish?

... and
>>>echo<<<
"Who can tell if God will turn and relent, and turn away from His fierce anger, so that we may not perish?"

Fennario

#535649 May 18, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
I've been focusing my observations on the mental gymnastics of faith based thinkers.
That's an interesting topic. Defending faith from reason and evidence is a full time job.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#535650 May 18, 2013
Khatru

Correction =
... if you think the 'prophesy' given to Jonah...

Since: Apr 08

Watford, UK

#535651 May 18, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no fear of any prophet...
... and if you think the prophet given to Jonah failed, doesn't mean God cannot change his mind to destroy Nineveh.
"10 Then God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God relented from the disaster that He had said He would bring upon them, and He did not do it."
His word means more to me. He has proven this to me too many times in my life.
What I love even more-so about Nineveh, is that because they repented... Jesus included them in his prophesy...
Luke 11:32
"The men of Nineveh will rise up in the judgment with this generation and condemn it, for they repented at the preaching of Jonah; and indeed a greater than Jonah is here."
So... Nineveh had more than just one role to play.
... and truth is they have done just that in our today!
... believe it or not, anything you say can never change that.
... it happened in our time.
... so Jesus's prophesy is real.
Had they been destroyed completely, they would not have survived to fulfill this now, today.
So like the people of Nineveh at the time of Jonah, I too stand with them today...
" 5 So the people of Nineveh believed God, proclaimed a fast, and put on sackcloth, from the greatest to the least of them. 6 Then word came to the king of Nineveh; and he arose from his throne and laid aside his robe, covered himself with sackcloth and sat in ashes. 7 And he caused it to be proclaimed and published throughout Nineveh by the decree of the king and his nobles, saying,
Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste anything; do not let them eat, or drink water. 8 But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily to God; yes, let every one turn from his evil way and from the violence that is in his hands. 9 Who can tell if God will turn and relent, and turn away from His fierce anger, so that we may not perish?
... and
>>>echo<<<
"Who can tell if God will turn and relent, and turn away from His fierce anger, so that we may not perish?"
I understand now.

You're saying is that the test of a prophet as described in Deuteronomy is wrong.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#535653 May 18, 2013
Morning.....I will Exhault Him (thanks PW..Love you)

“Music is my religion.”

~ Jimi Hendrix

Thought for the Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#535654 May 18, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear Lord, please help me become a "5-Star" Christian. I want to follow the example Jesus gave to serve others with excellence. Please help me have the right attitude toward the people in my life and to show genuine concern for others. May you be glorified in all I think, say, and do. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Prime Time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#535655 May 18, 2013
Encouraging Words....

The night is almost gone; the day of salvation will soon be here. So remove your dark deeds like dirty clothes, and put on the shining armor of right living.

Romans 13:12

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#535656 May 18, 2013
Recalibrate your Route (Prime time with God)

The crooked roads shall become straight, the rough ways smooth" (Luke 3:5).

I love the Global Positioning Systems (GPS) in the new cars. A voice comes on and tells me how far I have to go and when to turn. However, sometimes I get off course and the voice says: "Recalculating route." The GPS is telling me I have gone off course and it is now recalculating the route based on my wrong turn. Sometimes we can make wrong turns in our spiritual lives. We think we are going the right direction only to discover it was never God's will to enter that relationship, make that business deal, hire that person - the examples are limitless.

There is an amazing thing about God. He can make our crooked places straight. He has an ability to make whatever blunder you make turn out right. It may mean there might be some consequences to those decisions, but He will always allow your actions to work together for good for those called according to His purposes if we repent and seek Him fully to make things right. These lessons can even contribute to greater wisdom in our lives if we learn from our mistakes.

God's omnipotence is always one step ahead of our incompetence. Do you think He knew you would make that misstep? Absolutely. Do you think your life was planned even with that misstep figured in? Absolutely.

Isn't it comforting to know you cannot plan God out of the equation no matter how bad you mess up? He will always turn crooked places into straight places for those who are humble and contrite.

Do you need a crooked place straightened out today? Ask Him to straighten the course so you can flow in His perfect will for your life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Catcher1 63,428
Fedz Pimping Poison Meat - Don't Buy 30 min HiddnNumbrz 1
You are of your father......THE DEVIL. 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 20
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 106,478
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,568
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 973,680
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 3,797
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr marge 653,686
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Pegasus 281,841
More from around the web