Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Rosa Winkel

Byron Bay, Australia

#535553 May 17, 2013
Adam wrote:
@lekniW asoR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =W9FsO09lOnwXX
Don't you know a takeoff when you see one? Sister Ina is as camp as a row of tents. LOLOL

Who's ignorant now.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#535554 May 17, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lacez is not a her.
Stop that, please. Your homophobia is showing.
I don't read the posts nough to know which~

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#535557 May 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Everything is sweetened by risk."
Alexander Smith
"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."

~ Anais Nin

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#535558 May 17, 2013
_Jesus is Lord_ wrote:
<quoted text>s men and God. What shall you do?
If God did not want us to judge, even ourselves, then he would not have given of the Bible as the mark of our judgment.
If youor brother rejected Christ and became a drug addict, what would you do? I ask, because that is exactly what you should do now and that regardless requires prayer.
There are a lot of stipulations as to who we can judge, why we judge, and how we judge. Now like it says in James a person that brings a sinner back from his wandering covers a multitude of sins and will have saved his soul from death. So it can be a very good thing to get someone back on the right track. But we must be careful not to judge hypocritically. I am curious about the examplEs you gave. Just random examples or do you feel some sins of the flesh are worse than others? And do you still sin? I am asking not looking to fight but to get a better idea where you are coming from (T) PEACE

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#535559 May 17, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife just moved to a new store. She was telling me everyday some old guy feeds the seagulls. The laughing gull seems to run this town, lol. When I was working out in southern Ca. I noted those seagulls were much quieter and not as aggressive.
We're all mellow here in Socal.

Even the seagulls.

We're chillin'.

Hermosa Beach, CA

#535560 May 17, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually go with FedEx.
A few more of those sick jokes and I may go postal on you.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#535561 May 17, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
So When Jesus said in: Matthew 24:34, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
That scoundrel was lying and he knew it?
Hey Storm... G'day friend. You and I both know that Time is well described when the analogy is used,'a thousand days ate but a day to God.' All these are no doubt well worn statements and questions, but relevant enough to say so. In the All Now Time it is always relevant, and in earthlings...? a very limited frame-time to grasp. But in Truth a mystery as to how it all comes together... in time. But it does! When-ever a Plan is in operation, regardless... but one on such an earth wide scale... we all can be sure it was 'well planned ahead of time'- excuse that pun - but it's a fact. eg. Hundreds and thousands are working within it - as with any plan always - and also like all good plans not intended to fail, only when this whole team-work comes together into fruition, will it be seen to actuate. And that Now... is closer than ever before in time! So no lies... just simple timely truth... despite not fully understood at the time, and still a fact. How do I know? We're working on it.
Take Care always... and if you have time up your sleeve... enjoy.

don't you just love those rifts!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#535562 May 17, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife just moved to a new store. She was telling me everyday some old guy feeds the seagulls. The laughing gull seems to run this town, lol. When I was working out in southern Ca. I noted those seagulls were much quieter and not as aggressive.
Heh even the seagulls in Cali are more laid back! I used to take my dog to the city park as community service cause he would chase the seagulls away or otherwise the park would get littled with seagull droppings. They are big and filled with disease and kids were stepping in it and getting it on them. Those birds can get pretty territorial too. some are fine but too many is a problem. Good to see ya CC (T) PEACE

Hermosa Beach, CA

#535563 May 17, 2013
_Jesus is Lord_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians need to be careful not to judge others Christians, because they may be hindering the Lord.
Ya, it's not a good idea to hinder the Lord; he gets all pissed off.

But I guess it's OK to judge non-Christians, eh?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#535564 May 17, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I appreciate your concern. I really do.
What makes you think Topix is a downer? Do you know how many wonderfully intelligent people there are here? Even if you don't always (or never) agree with their ideologies, you still have to admit that the exchange of knowledge is valuable.
Never look a gift horse in the mouth and never, ever put your tongue in there . The last part was regarding empty light sockets, BTW :)
Because I thought you were down because of the fighting that goes on here. If that was the case then topix would have been a bad place to be.Were you not really really down?

All the fighting is a downer verses the fellowship and friendly chats we use to sometimes have (an upper).

I learn from some but not all.

I have yet to put my tongue in a horses mouth and don’t plan to. A person who would might not be keeping their tongue.

Wow, now you have learned from some of my great wisdom. LOL.

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#535565 May 17, 2013
_Jesus is Lord_ wrote:
<quoted text>And many posters just get fedup.
Still others get fed upon. Which do you choose?

Carrion.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#535566 May 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We're all mellow here in Socal.
Even the seagulls.
We're chillin'.
Sure dude sure. If I never drive on "the 10 or the 405" again it will be good with me. And the week I spent in Chula Vista wasn't so great. I ended up going right back to San Diego a few weeks latter and got a nice hotel via hotwire in downtown (gaslamp area?) Now that was the highlight.

Hermosa Beach, CA

#535567 May 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Heh even the seagulls in Cali are more laid back! I used to take my dog to the city park as community service cause he would chase the seagulls away or otherwise the park would get littled with seagull droppings. They are big and filled with disease and kids were stepping in it and getting it on them. Those birds can get pretty territorial too. some are fine but too many is a problem. Good to see ya CC (T) PEACE
My brother lives on an unspoiled beach in Malibu. There are several resident pelicans there, and the people have even given them names.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#535568 May 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Heh even the seagulls in Cali are more laid back! I used to take my dog to the city park as community service cause he would chase the seagulls away or otherwise the park would get littled with seagull droppings. They are big and filled with disease and kids were stepping in it and getting it on them. Those birds can get pretty territorial too. some are fine but too many is a problem. Good to see ya CC (T) PEACE
Before my old co. went into bankruptcy we did accounts all over Fl. One of our biggest was Sarasota and at weeks end we took our trash to the city dump. I've never looked at birds, esp. seagulls the same since. Nasty! Take care.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#535569 May 17, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanx Alice, I had forgotten to post this for HFN. maybe you will confirm this too.
<quoted text>
I know your concern for Alice here HFN, and I feel your heart. But I also know her concerns are for those who suffer depression on an equal basis as cruelty to creatures. It's her way of spreading this message. And... she'll return to answer you.
God's Love always be your Peace... and thank you for caring where many don't.
Thank you for letting me know. I thought she was thinking about participating in what the video was about.

I hope life is being good to you. May you have Gods peace too.

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#535570 May 17, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I thought you were down because of the fighting that goes on here. If that was the case then topix would have been a bad place to be.Were you not really really down?
All the fighting is a downer verses the fellowship and friendly chats we use to sometimes have (an upper).
I learn from some but not all.
I have yet to put my tongue in a horses mouth and don’t plan to. A person who would might not be keeping their tongue.
Wow, now you have learned from some of my great wisdom. LOL.
The sign at the end of the birth canal reads:

Abandon hope all ye who enter here.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#535571 May 17, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I love this one Chris... Be happy and Blessings.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#535572 May 17, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Or frozen metal..........
Ouch, especially if you don’t have someone with you to go get warm water.

Hermosa Beach, CA

#535573 May 17, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure dude sure. If I never drive on "the 10 or the 405" again it will be good with me. And the week I spent in Chula Vista wasn't so great. I ended up going right back to San Diego a few weeks latter and got a nice hotel via hotwire in downtown (gaslamp area?) Now that was the highlight.
Yeah well, Chula Vista. That's basically the desert before irrigation, with some tract housing and mini-malls.

The freeways do take getting used to.

And the Gaslamp district is great--even better today than just a few years ago.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#535574 May 17, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for letting me know. I thought she was thinking about participating in what the video was about.
I hope life is being good to you. May you have Gods peace too.
That's a nice surprise HFN! Good to say hello, and you're welcome... pain is pain, and I just felt your heart, so spoke. She's quick witted, and has a true heart for real suffering. It comes with our own as you know.

All is well Sister Friend, and while Ish-i is busy on our bus for the next trip - next year ??? help - I am using a time between much other writing. When physical disability closes a few doors the rest seem to be just up a writers alley!~~smile~~ can't believe how my English is improving, and using words in script have only read!

Trust you too are well and happy...
Blessings filled with Peace and Love be yours always.(((*()*))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min nanoanomaly 37,121
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min Too Fine 104,544
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min Rosesz 640,983
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 27 min An NFL Fan 38,309
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 32 min The Hangman 969,766
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr X Pendable 182,260
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Not religious 44,252
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr WasteWater 280,834
More from around the web