Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#535534 May 17, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i was hiding/lost, but now i'm found; was blind but now i see:)
"and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God among the trees of the garden"
That made me laugh when I was reading Genesis ~ fancy thinking we can hide from GOD :)

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#535535 May 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text> Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers! LOL
Lol... our good morning Skom Brother... we all have our fans!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#535536 May 17, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You can always say whatever you want to me, BM. It is impossible to hurt my feelings.
I like it when people smile. Sometimes I go too far but that's always the risk, isn't it?
Yes, you are right. And it is easy to go to far sometimes. I try to not say anything with the intent of hurting someone's feelings. And I like it when people smile too.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#535537 May 17, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>It is not really talking to dead relatives Mike ~ it is more like thinking of things and the things come true, or come into fruition. Of course it helps me strengthen my Faith, and each of us have our own experiences, which in turn help each of us. Some like to share these experiences with others, because sometimes, people aren't even aware that there are those from the other side giving them messages, they have just been put down to coincidences.
I do agree though that one should never organise a seance or something similar because one should not just play with the Spiritual world, there is indeed much that we know nothing about.
~~ditto~~

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#535538 May 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Everything is sweetened by risk."
Alexander Smith
It does seem that way doesn't it. There in is the catch.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#535540 May 17, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure is nutty Rosa!
Ha! Wish is was nutty AND rich, like the Annoying Orange creators.

This one is cool, too.

#535541 May 17, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam is pretty vile, along with the others that sympathize with him.
There are many who write vile postings in here Lacez, and we try not to judge but to encourage to change their thoughts and beliefs to be more empathetic towards others. Adam is a Muslim.... a much tougher religion with very little tolerance. I'm not sure if you know that my Brother is also a homosexual, and I find many of his postings cruel and have told him so. Christians should not judge others.... we should leave that to GOD, regardless of what the Scriptures say about certain issues.

Matthew

7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

#535543 May 17, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Yep, God has everything pre-ordain, which merely means that he knew ahead of time who would and would not heed his call to salvation, and thus it is still up to the individuals choice of WILL where their soul will spend eternity.
Yes..... we find that which we Seek :)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#535544 May 17, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... our good morning Skom Brother... we all have our fans!
Heh....hey sister! I am gonna start a stalker softball league for mine. They are already over-stressed. I wanna try to get them some exercise to keep them healthy! LOL
Rosa Winkel

Byron Bay, Australia

#535545 May 17, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
The blood of FSM is a rose sauce.
With a glass of rose'. Cheers!
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#535548 May 17, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Look how ignorant you are.If I were a Nazi I wouldn´t be here.
You ARE a Nazi and you ARE here, Adolf. Logic 101.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#535549 May 17, 2013
_Jesus is Lord_ wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but you are wrong, it is our sole purpose in being here but to judge others. It is because you were judged that you are now a Christian.
Read that verse again, Jesus is telling us to judge rightly and to not do the very thing you are judging others of doing.
A person who has chosen the sin of homosexuality, if a sibling, is not different than a person has chosen drugs and alcohol.
Sin is raging. An innocent women is raped and violated. SHe then turns bitter, hateful and angry towards men and God. What shall you do?
If God did not want us to judge, even ourselves, then he would not have given of the Bible as the mark of our judgment.
If youor brother rejected Christ and became a drug addict, what would you do? I ask, because that is exactly what you should do now and that regardless requires prayer.
Who's my good boi? You is, yes you EEEiis.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#535551 May 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>LoL...old man meltdown? Dont make me call PETA on you. Start feeding those pigeons:)
My wife just moved to a new store. She was telling me everyday some old guy feeds the seagulls. The laughing gull seems to run this town, lol. When I was working out in southern Ca. I noted those seagulls were much quieter and not as aggressive.

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#535552 May 17, 2013
Adam wrote:
Ups I did it again.
I usually go with FedEx.
Rosa Winkel

Byron Bay, Australia

#535553 May 17, 2013
Adam wrote:
@lekniW asoR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =W9FsO09lOnwXX
Don't you know a takeoff when you see one? Sister Ina is as camp as a row of tents. LOLOL

Who's ignorant now.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#535554 May 17, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lacez is not a her.
Stop that, please. Your homophobia is showing.
I don't read the posts nough to know which~

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#535557 May 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Everything is sweetened by risk."
Alexander Smith
"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."

~ Anais Nin

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#535558 May 17, 2013
_Jesus is Lord_ wrote:
<quoted text>s men and God. What shall you do?
If God did not want us to judge, even ourselves, then he would not have given of the Bible as the mark of our judgment.
If youor brother rejected Christ and became a drug addict, what would you do? I ask, because that is exactly what you should do now and that regardless requires prayer.
There are a lot of stipulations as to who we can judge, why we judge, and how we judge. Now like it says in James a person that brings a sinner back from his wandering covers a multitude of sins and will have saved his soul from death. So it can be a very good thing to get someone back on the right track. But we must be careful not to judge hypocritically. I am curious about the examplEs you gave. Just random examples or do you feel some sins of the flesh are worse than others? And do you still sin? I am asking not looking to fight but to get a better idea where you are coming from (T) PEACE

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#535559 May 17, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife just moved to a new store. She was telling me everyday some old guy feeds the seagulls. The laughing gull seems to run this town, lol. When I was working out in southern Ca. I noted those seagulls were much quieter and not as aggressive.
We're all mellow here in Socal.

Even the seagulls.

We're chillin'.

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#535560 May 17, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually go with FedEx.
A few more of those sick jokes and I may go postal on you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min vikinglovespenis 55,919
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min Dr Banonator 106,063
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min Steve III 650,012
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Brian_G 445,893
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,077
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr ImFree2Choose 2,306
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 182,934
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr brandy trujillo 971,739
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 23 hr Jesus 47
More from around the web