Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#535524 May 17, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Who will comfort your troubled mind?
Do you desire to be a pastor/pimp?
Do you desire to be an insulting thorn in the side?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#535525 May 17, 2013
Bongo wrote:
you....pompous pharisee
Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers! Trolls are funny...~snicker I must have struck a nerve last night huh? I predict your obsession is going to grow expotentially. Dance puppet dance! LOL

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#535526 May 17, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You can always say whatever you want to me, BM. It is impossible to hurt my feelings.
I like it when people smile. Sometimes I go too far but that's always the risk, isn't it?
"Everything is sweetened by risk."

Alexander Smith

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#535527 May 17, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>"JESUS loves me this I know" :)
Hahahaha AMEN :)

#535528 May 17, 2013
Adam wrote:
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.
GOD would not mind if people believe JESUS is GOD ~ JESUS was sent to us with a message of love one another..... and GOD is within JESUS and JESUS is within GOD.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#535529 May 17, 2013
Adam wrote:
Ups I did it again.
You're not that innocent.

#535530 May 17, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes character leave the room in order to bring in another character!
I've noticed that, but Epi is definitely going to be offline for a few days or so..... she has no need to come back as a different character!!

#535531 May 17, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Numbers 6:24
"May the Lord bless you and keep you: May the Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious unto you: May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace
Thank you ~ I love those Scriptures and today, they have more meaning than I can explain :)

#535532 May 17, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning mike :) I'm sorry it seemed jibberish to you.
But thanks for letting me know your thoughts.
B-man
P.S. Hey mike, you shouldn't put yourself down like that. Next time, even if your feeling down, just sign off, mike.
haha.... good point!!

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#535533 May 17, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW I missed that post. Pretty good, as is yours.
Lol... like me that post has just arrived!

We have Love B_man... even if the fairies can't accept that! Can you see thru the screen like me ?~~grin~~ saw your good night and morning and thanx for sharing again.
Peace be with you my friend.

#535534 May 17, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i was hiding/lost, but now i'm found; was blind but now i see:)
"and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God among the trees of the garden"
That made me laugh when I was reading Genesis ~ fancy thinking we can hide from GOD :)

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#535535 May 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text> Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers! LOL
Lol... our good morning Skom Brother... we all have our fans!

Location hidden

#535536 May 17, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You can always say whatever you want to me, BM. It is impossible to hurt my feelings.
I like it when people smile. Sometimes I go too far but that's always the risk, isn't it?
Yes, you are right. And it is easy to go to far sometimes. I try to not say anything with the intent of hurting someone's feelings. And I like it when people smile too.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#535537 May 17, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>It is not really talking to dead relatives Mike ~ it is more like thinking of things and the things come true, or come into fruition. Of course it helps me strengthen my Faith, and each of us have our own experiences, which in turn help each of us. Some like to share these experiences with others, because sometimes, people aren't even aware that there are those from the other side giving them messages, they have just been put down to coincidences.
I do agree though that one should never organise a seance or something similar because one should not just play with the Spiritual world, there is indeed much that we know nothing about.
~~ditto~~

Location hidden

#535538 May 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Everything is sweetened by risk."
Alexander Smith
It does seem that way doesn't it. There in is the catch.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#535540 May 17, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure is nutty Rosa!
Ha! Wish is was nutty AND rich, like the Annoying Orange creators.

This one is cool, too.

#535541 May 17, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam is pretty vile, along with the others that sympathize with him.
There are many who write vile postings in here Lacez, and we try not to judge but to encourage to change their thoughts and beliefs to be more empathetic towards others. Adam is a Muslim.... a much tougher religion with very little tolerance. I'm not sure if you know that my Brother is also a homosexual, and I find many of his postings cruel and have told him so. Christians should not judge others.... we should leave that to GOD, regardless of what the Scriptures say about certain issues.

Matthew

7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

#535543 May 17, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Yep, God has everything pre-ordain, which merely means that he knew ahead of time who would and would not heed his call to salvation, and thus it is still up to the individuals choice of WILL where their soul will spend eternity.
Yes..... we find that which we Seek :)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#535544 May 17, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... our good morning Skom Brother... we all have our fans!
Heh....hey sister! I am gonna start a stalker softball league for mine. They are already over-stressed. I wanna try to get them some exercise to keep them healthy! LOL
Rosa Winkel

Byron Bay, Australia

#535545 May 17, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
The blood of FSM is a rose sauce.
With a glass of rose'. Cheers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gays (Feb '11) 1 hr Jackie 29
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 995,166
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 1 hr Doctor REALITY 149
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 hr RW Lies 72,666
Cousin got a girlfriend from abroad. How to gr... 4 hr denis45 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Michael 699,596
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr Johnny 447,495