Why Should Jesus Love Me?

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#535495 May 17, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
God is all knowing. Past, present, and future. He knows everyo choice that every one has or will make. And the consequences of each choice. He knows and has known always. He knows who will chose to believe in him and he knows who won't. He knows everything. He has chosen us. Predestined, not because we have no choice. But, because he has always known what our choice would be. We on the other hand do not know what we will choose in any given situation until we are in that situation. But, he has always known. We do have free choice. And he has predestined without negating our free choice. Since we don't know in advance, the question still remains. Will you accept Jesus? Will you believe in him, that he paid your sin debt to The Father with his own blood? Will you believe that you are spiritualy dead (seperated from The Father) and that through Jesus payment, you can be spritualy Born Again? Jesus said, I am the resurrection and the life, he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet, shall he live. John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish. But, have everlasting life.
He knows and has known always. He knows who will chose to believe in him and he knows who won't.
Is He going to find out who's naughty or nice? I better watch out. I better not cry. I better not pout and now I know why.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#535496 May 17, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
That can't be true. What purpose of yours could possibly expire?
<quoted text>
Liar.
First you say I waited days to answer, then you say there was no straight answer. Of course there was, you subliterate Dimwit. How effing stupid are you?
"I completed med school in the summer of '81 just prior to turning 27 years of age, and went into private practice in 1984 at age thirty. What do you propose to do with that? "
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Your problem is that you were hoping I was lying and would make an error. I am not, and did not. You don't know what to do with that but take this maggot attitude of yours.
You are such a tiny spirit, and without honor.
LoL...old man meltdown? Dont make me call PETA on you. Start feeding those pigeons:)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#535500 May 17, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron.
And I'll buy you three kilometers of community service and five hours of methadone.
Tsk tsk The kind of "doctor" that would give methadone to a recovering addict. You just keep proving my point! And I do plenty of community service and in the U.S. cus I am not the kind of guy that talks nonsense over the Internet about making the country better when I moved to Canada!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#535501 May 17, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
I had OCD 4 years, 3 months, 15 days, 33 minutes and 42 seconds ago. 43 seconds, 44, dammit.

While I've got your attention, are you a member at cracked.com ?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#535502 May 17, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww.....My Friend....I will MISS YOU too....>>>H_U_G_S< <<
Ditto to you posting my lovely :)

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#535503 May 17, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>James 4:6
But he gives us even more grace to stand against such evil desires. As the Scriptures say, "God opposes the proud but favors the humble.[[
That verse there by the brother of Jesus to me is one of the most damning verses against those that don't believe.
Because as you read right even on here, there is so much haughty talk about 'God is the one that should make his message clear','if God can be found anyone should be able to find him' you read talk like 'I was a Christian prayed and God never answered me''I was a Christian and my prayers was never answered''Science can eliminate God' and so forth and so forth and all kinds of reasons and excuses why someone not no Christian no more and don't believe on Jesus.
And what people don't seem to realize, is someone approaches God with Pride in their heart, they will never find God.
Finding God takes supernatural humility. Humility before God. Not necessarily humility before men, although at times that is needed. But one has to always come to God with humility. Even if they angry or sad or frustrated whatever...but one should always recognize God is not some bellhop. And no matter what is going on with life, respect who God is and come to him humbly.
Sadly lack of humility imo, is at the top of the list why so many people will be eternally damned.
Humility is the key to anything and is not only applicable to non believers... for a haughty spirit sometimes seems to get the better of supposed to be Christians also, and can come across as equally
ugly. But I like your analogy of a supernatural humility... that humility which truly is necessary to reach out to God, and which he uses sometimes to bring mankind 'down' to first recognise
their own disabilities of a mind to grasp his greatness... His All encompassing Spirit. It is heard time and time again... just the word 'God' when a tragedy strikes out of the blue, and folk call out 'O God!”... when others will blame him. But to say what others 'should or should not do' to those adults who have already made their decisions, is a fruitless conversation in here, as equally as we also cannot be persuaded. It is not the platform for saving souls as many would like to believe just reading here...
We are here to share Why Should Jesus Love Me... and despite my personal walk with him has been of great wonder to me, and still fail to understand why? But it is sufficient to simply know he does, and every day just grows into the greatest love story of the human kind.
When it comes to science... it's a dead end at an intellectual level, because that same supernatural humility does open doors to his creation in his word... for what was opened to me was Nobel Prize material of the cosmos, proven by men of renown 5 months 'after' it was presented to physics. In all fairness to the Christian Faith it is time to let go and let God more often than is truly done, and 'watch' as Jesus said, it 'all coming together'! For many these are tragic times, and we grieve with their true loss, but God alone is the creator-destroyer of all souls - and to this end - even the judge. Are 'we' tried in the fire and found wanting? That... is the burning question... Peace be with you Tri, and thanx for sharing.

#535505 May 17, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I like that statement...'just growing up'... got a feeling we were all pretty well born just growing up. I know I was consecrated before setting foot on this planet, despite I had to lean to walk 3 times... and that was my Father's choice.[ my angel mum told me of a lot of things before I was all growed up too.] No complaints... just good ol hard facts apparently which I uttered, startling a few adults. Must have been the truth or it wouldn't surprised them! It was a fast 'grow-up' for me by the age of 12, and then on my own without family from 18, but as with you, found many adoption hearts on this earth.
Hope you are feeling somewhat rested after your Caring.
Love always to you too Heart Sister. An a >>>hug<<< for your Prince! xx
All hugs gratefully appreciated :) >>>PW<<<

Apparently I used to amuse my family with my 'acting abilities' and my parents nicknamed me Sarah after Sarah Bernhardt, and old tragedienne actress. When I chose my spiritual name, I altered the spelling without realising at the time there was a purpose as such, to the name I had chosen.

We are indeed works in progress PW, and progress in works :)

Love always to you too, Heart Sister and GOD's Blessings to us all!!

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#535506 May 17, 2013
<quoted text>
No, I don't see that at all. Not saying that this is the way it is, or the way he meant it. I have seen many explain it in different ways. I however come up with this. Notice verses the two verses before. Jesus just told a story about a fig tree. When it brings forth leaves, you know that summer is coming. Then he said that when you see all of these things that he had just previously talked about, they can know it is near, even at the door. Then to the verse you brought up. Not only is it near and at the door, This generation, that sees these things happening, will not pass, not only till it is at the door coming in, but the generation that sees these things happening will see it come near, at the door, and come in and complete what he had just said.
Again, just some of my thoughts on the matter.
Thanks B man, you could very well be right, about the only thing I'd say is the bible can get very complicated. If a god wants everyone saved, everyone should be able understand it. Heck, your taking Hebrew lessons to better understand. I can barely understand English let alone another language..........

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#535507 May 17, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Is He going to find out who's naughty or nice? I better watch out. I better not cry. I better not pout and now I know why.
Hahahaha you crack me up :) You are very quick witted. Uh oh I better be careful. I have a tendancy to just say what comes to mind without being careful how I word things. But, that's OK funny is funny and laughter is good for the soul. So, I look forward to the laughs. And don't worry, I like jokes.
Bongo

Bronx, NY

#535508 May 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Tsk tsk The kind of "doctor" that would give methadone to a recovering addict. You just keep proving my point! And I do plenty of community service and in the U.S. cus I am not the kind of guy that talks nonsense over the Internet about making the country better when I moved to Canada!
mexico you blithering typical born again while incarcerated pompous pharisee

Location hidden

#535509 May 17, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Humility is the key to anything and is not only applicable to non believers... for a haughty spirit sometimes seems to get the better of supposed to be Christians also, and can come across as equally
ugly. But I like your analogy of a supernatural humility... that humility which truly is necessary to reach out to God, and which he uses sometimes to bring mankind 'down' to first recognise
their own disabilities of a mind to grasp his greatness... His All encompassing Spirit. It is heard time and time again... just the word 'God' when a tragedy strikes out of the blue, and folk call out 'O God!”... when others will blame him. But to say what others 'should or should not do' to those adults who have already made their decisions, is a fruitless conversation in here, as equally as we also cannot be persuaded. It is not the platform for saving souls as many would like to believe just reading here...
We are here to share Why Should Jesus Love Me... and despite my personal walk with him has been of great wonder to me, and still fail to understand why? But it is sufficient to simply know he does, and every day just grows into the greatest love story of the human kind.
When it comes to science... it's a dead end at an intellectual level, because that same supernatural humility does open doors to his creation in his word... for what was opened to me was Nobel Prize material of the cosmos, proven by men of renown 5 months 'after' it was presented to physics. In all fairness to the Christian Faith it is time to let go and let God more often than is truly done, and 'watch' as Jesus said, it 'all coming together'! For many these are tragic times, and we grieve with their true loss, but God alone is the creator-destroyer of all souls - and to this end - even the judge. Are 'we' tried in the fire and found wanting? That... is the burning question... Peace be with you Tri, and thanx for sharing.
WOW I missed that post. Pretty good, as is yours.

#535513 May 17, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Good night ??? So you both just blow thru when I arrive... OK... I'll survive in that Perfect Peace to us all.
~~~~they gone~~~'and her voice was heard in the wind'~~~
Ahhh.... but we come back again :)

#535514 May 17, 2013
Good Morning Everyone! One of the verses I read in the morning yesterday was about thinking about whatsoever s lovely and pure and of good report. I notid atthe end of that verse it said that if we do this we will have peace with in us. So throughout the day I kept saying to myself what so evr is lovely and pure. I would start to think something negative, what so ever is lovely and pure. I was able to keep my thoughts right. And I did have peace and had a good day. I will do the sae today. If any of you have been have lost your peace, might I suggest that you give this a try. Have a great day everyone :)
"JESUS loves me this I know" :)

#535515 May 17, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Please explain!
I don't even recall what posting it was...... can you please explain what it was to refresh my memory? Have been working on next years budgets for the last few days, and that has taken up most of my spare brain space!!

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#535517 May 17, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Oh my friend, I always make a point of sanctifying my food with prayer and the Word of God before I eat it.........
1 Timothy 4:4-5
4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: 5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.
Yes I have heard about plants feeling pain when cut or butchered, and I am also familiar with the idea of plants responding to being gently spoken to as well, I've never gave it a lot of thought beyond taking pictures of colorful flowers of which you will find in my topix photo album that I uploaded. I saw a very funny episode of the old si-fi 60's tv show 'Lost in Space' that dealth with a revolt of the Horticulture community on that planet against the visiting Robinson family.
But I know that what you are pointing out is a serious and possible truth about the plant life.
Ja... it is a good thing to give thanks!
“The researchers have developed a way to hear plant sounds which are normally inaudible to humans.“ A good analogy here of 'whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says'...' things which are inaudible to humans!
Where can we see your uploaded topix album brother? You show a tender side there... and thank you for sharing this.[ hope it's not face-book, as don't want nor have that either.]
I don't know many movies - many anything really of this world like that - but it sounds like fun. I think today they are making great strides in space, but what is lost and damaging are mankind’s space-junk fingerprints! For lack of knowledge and respect the waste of anything has already damaged this earth and it's atmospheres as well. It is time for another ark which can withstand the fire element now![We'll need a few more than one this time round...]
Seriously... good to share with you and see you have more concerns today. Come to topix to read the news! Thank God for the spirit to discern... and not be deceived.
Blessings my friend, it is a new tomorrow, and we are a part of it! Sat, going on noon... Peace be with you.
FIO

Sweden

#535518 May 17, 2013
God loves us but we take his love 4 granted,God's grace is upon us but we take his grace 4 granted.Though we do all of dis,he still wants us to sincirely com to repentance.I HAV NEVER SEEN THIS TYPE OF LOVE BEFORE!

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#535519 May 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Hahahaha you crack me up :) You are very quick witted. Uh oh I better be careful. I have a tendancy to just say what comes to mind without being careful how I word things. But, that's OK funny is funny and laughter is good for the soul. So, I look forward to the laughs. And don't worry, I like jokes.
You can always say whatever you want to me, BM. It is impossible to hurt my feelings.

I like it when people smile. Sometimes I go too far but that's always the risk, isn't it?

Location hidden

#535520 May 17, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks B man, you could very well be right, about the only thing I'd say is the bible can get very complicated. If a god wants everyone saved, everyone should be able understand it. Heck, your taking Hebrew lessons to better understand. I can barely understand English let alone another language..........
I hear you Rider. This is from the heart. There is so, so much that is beyond my understanding. I believe there is some that is not for me to understand. And I think it is that way with everyone.
For so long, I would read the so and so be got so and so and so on and so on etc. I really found reading it to be a waste of time. The point is no one gets it all. Grab hold of what you do get and hold on to it. We have to want it. And as we want it and hold on to what we got, we are given more. And then we hold on to that. I am not some great wise man or anything special. But I hold on to God is real. And his word is true. I don't know it all. But, I figure if I, being just an ordinary man, can find a way for what his word says, to be possible, then I know that God, who knows everything beyond my wildest imaginations, has a way that it is not only possible but it is true. All of the things that people know or claim to know can make us feel not too bright. But, that is not true. We each are very bright in the things that are who we are. I know a guy that if he came to this sight, the posters would make a mockery of him, ridicule him, and probably break his spirit, and they would laugh about it. But if he were to take them out into the woods, he would take them to school, including the Bible scholars. But, he wouldn't treat them as they would treat him. The point is we each have different gifts or abilities. And we each are special. And that includes me and you. I have read some of your posts and you are pretty smart. So, I am taking Hebrew, that doesn't mean anything. It is just something I am doing to dig a little deeper. If all a person has is for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that who soever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life. Then that is enough. God will give them more when it is time. Until that time though hold on to what you got.
All I am trying to say with just some of my thoughts, is that just because it looks one way, that doesn't necessarily mean it is that way.

#535521 May 17, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>You have a "gift" which enables you to talk to dead relatives, in turn, only helps you?
It is not really talking to dead relatives Mike ~ it is more like thinking of things and the things come true, or come into fruition. Of course it helps me strengthen my Faith, and each of us have our own experiences, which in turn help each of us. Some like to share these experiences with others, because sometimes, people aren't even aware that there are those from the other side giving them messages, they have just been put down to coincidences.

I do agree though that one should never organise a seance or something similar because one should not just play with the Spiritual world, there is indeed much that we know nothing about.

#535522 May 17, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Funny!
"Believer"?
What is wrong with hating a fake internet wanna-be christian?
Hate is an absolute waste of energy, but if you want to waste your energy hating, go right ahead and hate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 28 min ardith 52,750
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 52 min Gabriel 992,274
____ TRUMP 100% in the spirit of ANTICHRIST ____ (Mar '16) 2 hr Poster Child for ... 22
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 2 hr c840xba 32
___TRUMP Already Met & Deceived by ANTICHRIST___ 2 hr Poster Child for ... 2
shuh up meathead! 5 hr Doctor REALITY 7
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr PadMark 693,440
More from around the web