Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#535249 May 17, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
This one is more entertaining:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2wQUW7Jsxs0XX
Hey Rosa! Lol.. my boys love that orange..
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#535250 May 17, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Westboro church...
Here they are, showing their true colours again.
:-(

http://www.noise11.com/news/americas-human-fa...
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx...
Rosa Winkel

Byron Bay, Australia

#535251 May 17, 2013
Ashelah wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rosa! Lol.. my boys love that orange..
Gday Luce! That's cool.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#535252 May 17, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> prove it black bluder arrghhh argh
You got a picture?
The Tanakh defines "satan" as a separation from The ALL(Most High).
Simple as that...a condition.

The "universal church" of Rome(not realizing this) turned it into a deity with supernatural powers. Of course, he now had to have a "special" place to reside(like superman's "Crystal Castle") too, with all the embellishments an all.

The ancient "Universal Studios".

Ya gotta admit...they did a helluva job of it!

Location hidden

#535253 May 17, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> are you related to dr shrink black blunderer
No are you Bozo's mom?

Location hidden

#535254 May 17, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Hehehe
I'll be nice.
This time.
<snoort>

Location hidden

#535255 May 17, 2013
Ashelah wrote:
<quoted text>
*shivers and shudders*
Hey Bro-bird! How's you?
Hang'n in there sis!

How's you?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#535256 May 17, 2013
Greetings.....

“A good friend is a connection to life
a tie to the past, a road to the future,
the key to sanity in a totally insane world.”

~ Lois Wyse

K-Love

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#535257 May 17, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear Lord, Today I have been reminded of all the students who are studying your Word and those who are studying academics courses to advance their education or prepare for careers and ministries. For those who are not so diligent, please give them the desire to succeed and to give their best. Help them to understand what they must do to reach their potential. For those who are trying, please bless their efforts and encourage them. I pray that as they take tests, their minds will be clear and the knowledge they need will come forth as they answer the questions and respond to the statements before them. I pray that their answers will be just right. I pray for peace, wisdom, and direction. And I pray that they will always keep their priorities straight, with you at the center of their lives and the top of their list. Thank you. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

Prime time with God

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#535258 May 17, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with my brain if I thought of Cherry Pop Tarts?
10,000 posts.

I'm so proud.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#535259 May 17, 2013
Encouraging Words....

The Lord gives his people strength. The Lord blesses them with peace

Psalm 29:11

K-Love

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
gofishman

Pittsburgh, PA

#535260 May 17, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …… Get Lucky Sometimes
lovin Bones of a normal dead man

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#535261 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
It's not just about your relationship with Skom, it's about your attacks on him which seem to be there only because he's a Christian and has different views than you.

No, it's about his religion.
Wrong, and easily demonstrated to be such.

If you were right,[1] I would treat you and every other Christian the same way, which isn't the case, and [2] there would be a lack of any other reason for me to treat the Dimwit as I do, which also isn't the case. I have been very clear about my specific objection there, which you apparently choose to remain blind to.

Your comment above speaks to why I don't take much stock in the opinions of the Christians. You seem to have more interest in defending one another than in being honest or fair. It seems clear that whatever a Christian does, if I object, it's because he's a Christian, and I am a bigot.

Given those rules, you can see why I have so little interest in the opinions of the Christians here, and why I have no expectation of being treated any other way. The rules for you Christians seem to be that unbelievers have to respect you and your religion or else, and a Christian defending the faith from those who don't respect it is in the right whatever else he does.

You're doing it now.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Your inside your own little box looking out and don't even see the box.
You took the words out of my mouth.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#535262 May 17, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Rejoice. All glory to God. Good word my friend.
Yes ~ thankfully there are still some postings worth reading in here, but they are really becoming far and few in between.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#535263 May 17, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree
Yes ~ agreeing with you too!!

#535264 May 17, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> What the spirit inspired Timothy to write is still a part of the Word of God, God has the roles outlined for both men and women in his church, what is your problem with that besides your unbelief?
We are miraculous beings..... not flukes of circumstance. I think that is the major difference of believing and not believing, in some respects, at least.

#535265 May 17, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Glad to hear it my friend, hope you have a safe Blessed trip with your family.(C:
Cheers Lawest100, have just got home and thought I'd check in and see what inspirational words there are to read.... and it was good to give them all a hug and a kiss :)

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#535266 May 17, 2013
2 x posts? topix fault!
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I got that vid. Thanks PW.
It's my opinion that the Earth doesn't care what's living on it's surface. It will eventually lick us off with a rough tongue.
I know...
... just like the idea of some hope for the people, even tho' their history of how it has been treated doesn't deserve it. It has been truly raped, and abused by humans, who have fertilized it with blood and bone. A sad story of... a place called home to 7.5 + billion still living people.

A place which must remain an inheritance for 'the peacemakers'. Surely a new earth would be that 'clean sweep'...'that lick'... for a new start.
Peace be with you Alice.
Let's close this off with a smile. <3
&li st=PL2xJspzvHg5lRqm4XBdLrEEUux L91-6cp

#535268 May 17, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear Lord, Today I have been reminded of all the students who are studying your Word and those who are studying academics courses to advance their education or prepare for careers and ministries. For those who are not so diligent, please give them the desire to succeed and to give their best. Help them to understand what they must do to reach their potential. For those who are trying, please bless their efforts and encourage them. I pray that as they take tests, their minds will be clear and the knowledge they need will come forth as they answer the questions and respond to the statements before them. I pray that their answers will be just right. I pray for peace, wisdom, and direction. And I pray that they will always keep their priorities straight, with you at the center of their lives and the top of their list. Thank you. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
Prime time with God
Amen...:)

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#535269 May 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
Its a pretty normal situation to me
If someone got an arm broke and had it in a cast nobody would think twice
The fact that the damage to the leg was severe enough to amputate is nothing more than a physical injury. It has nothing to do with who someone is as a person or the personality or intelligence
But I guess knowing there are idiots that can't grasp simple concepts like that makes me more determined not to fall into the same category and then I over-think stuff sometimes
Anyway, thanks for letting me know
Btw, gotta add to the jokes tonight
"A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says:''Ugh, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!'' The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her:''The driver just insulted me!'' The man says:''You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I'll hold your monkey for you.'
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>

Its a pretty normal situation to me
Which part of being a female Asian atheist teenaged vegan homosexual amputee is a normal part of your life?

lol, good joke :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min MOGADISHU 994,154
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min MKULTRA 60,299
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Faith 695,739
News US may never see another spiritual leader like ... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Depressed girlfriend. Don’t know what to do 3 hr True Tamil Tiger 5
female,15,horny (May '15) 3 hr Actorman182 31
Do Albanian men like hispanic/latina women? (Aug '11) 4 hr Fooledthefool 98
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web