Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#535090 May 16, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
he Christian invention of the town of Nazareth is based on the misunderstanfing of what a Nazarene is.
'Jesus the Nazarine' was turned into 'Jesus of Nazareth'. Christianity is full of such ignorant things. If only they asked Jews to explain things to them. <face palm>
In Hebrew/Judaism a Nazarene is just another word for any holy man or prophet.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#535091 May 16, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you refering to one of the hypothetical authors of the Torah ?
.. presumably, Jhwhist wrote a book which included a supernatural force and explained the nature of causation. There was a fratricidal Cain, drunken Noah, dishonest Jacob and, of course, a Moses ..

.. the book was changed a bit by the Priesthood in the Torah ..

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#535092 May 16, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Rejoice. All glory to God. Good word my friend.
Amen Bro.

:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNQXQK flJNA

Location hidden

#535094 May 16, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD Almighty is Greater than Jesus.(Joh 14:28 )
No one is "Good" including Jesus. Only GOD Almighty is" Good" (Luk 18:19)
Jesus said he doesn't know when the Hour will come. Only GOD Knows.(Mar 13:32)
Jesus said that" OUR God is One GOD " (Mar 12:29 )
Jesus also said "My GOD and your GOD"" (Joh 20-17)
Jesus bowed his face down to the ground to GOD Almighty.(Mat 26:39)
Jesus was tempted by satan for 40 days(Mat 1.4), while GOD Almighty can not be tempted((Jacob 1:13)
Wonderful. Jesus in the flesh. The flesh of a man. Nice attempt.
When there was a fourth man in the fiery furnace. Who was it said by those who witnessed, that the fourth man was? When Jesus said before Abraham was, I Am, why did everyone cry blasphemy? Why did Jesus say, when you have seen me you hae seen the father? And useing one that you used Jesus said why callest thou, me good. There is only one good. And don't forget John 5:23 That all men should honour the son, even as they honour the father. He that honoureth not the son honoureth not the father which hath sent him.
Now having said these things I would not be true to my own beliefs. That are supported by scripture. Most praise Jesus praise Jesus praise Jesus. And he is worthy. However, rarely is it heard praise the father. Jesus gave all glory to the Father. Jesus said pray ye therefore in this manner, Our Father. Jesus did the will of the father. We have access to the father through Jesus Christ The Son. It is Jesus will that we do the will of the Father as he did. It is said trinity. I say at least trinity. There are aspects to the most Holy that are beyond our understanding. That is with out it being revealed by the Holy Spirit. It is not on me to change your beliefs Adam, that is between you and the Holy One. One more thing, Jesus is no longer man. He has returned to the Glory he knew before he was man.

Location hidden

#535098 May 16, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
While I tend to agree with you, I must point out that many Christians "lust" after heaven and do not truly "love" God nor Jesus. If it weren't for the promise of Heaven and threat of Hell, they wouldn;t give a shit about God nor Jesus.
Alternatively, I try to (and fail to) follow the teaching of Jesus and try to be a good person even if it means Hellfire.
THAT IMHO is love.
I wonder how many Christinas would take Jesus place on the cross. I would have even if it meant going to Hell afterwards.
I understand what you are saying. And, I don't doubt that you would. Still waiting on that Damascus Road experience to happen :)

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#535099 May 16, 2013
Mimi57 wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, not much has changed on here! How's Cali? Hope you are well.
No, everything is pretty much the same.

You never got my emails?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#535101 May 16, 2013
Obama names budget official as acting IRS chief

May 16th, 2013

03:15 PM ET
5 hours ago
Posted by
CNN's Jessica Yellin and Dana Bash

Washington (CNN)– President Barack Obama named Danny Werfel, an official in his budget office, as the acting commissioner of the Internal Revenue Service, the White House announced Thursday.

Obama demanded the previous acting commissioner resign Wednesday after revelations the tax agency was applying extra scrutiny to conservative groups asking the government for tax exempt status.

Werfel, who serves as the controller of the Office of Management and Budget, will "lead efforts to ensure the IRS implements new safeguards to restore public trust and administers the tax code with fairness and integrity," the White House said.

He'll serve through the end of the fiscal year, and since he's being tapped to become acting commissioner won't be subject to Senate confirmation.

"Throughout his career working in both Democratic and Republican administrations, Danny has proven an effective leader who serves with professionalism, integrity and skill," Obama wrote in a statement. "The American people deserve to have the utmost confidence and trust in their government, and as we work to get to the bottom of what happened and restore confidence in the IRS, Danny has the experience and management ability necessary to lead the agency at this important time."

At the White House budget office, Werfel, 42, was responsible for enacting programs designed to enhance the federal government's integrity in financial management, reporting and accounting. He also helped Obama's administration implement and manage the forced spending cuts that went into effect March 1.

Previously he served in other roles at the OMB, and also acted as an attorney in the civil rights division of the Department of Justice.

He has a law degree from the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill and a master's in public policy from Duke, the White House said, and received his bachelor's degree from Cornell.

He'll join the IRS as the tax agency weathers its largest scandal in years. Republicans, including House Speaker John Boehner, have called for criminal charges against those employees responsible for the targeting of conservative groups, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation has launched an investigation into the matter.

Obama again expressed outrage at the IRS's practices at a press conference Thursday.

"We will be putting in new leadership that will be able to make sure that - following up on the [inspector general's] audit - that we gather up all the facts, that we hold accountable those who have taken these outrageous actions," Obama said. "As I said last night, it is just simply unacceptable for there to be even a hint of partisanship or ideology when it comes to the application of our tax laws."

CNN's Kevin Liptak contributed to this report

Long Beach, CA

#535102 May 16, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Young man ( and I'm being generous to you with that term ) I am educated in a manner that you may perhaps never achieve.
Why are you hiding it from us?

Long Beach, CA

#535103 May 16, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. presumably, Jhwhist wrote a book which included a supernatural force and explained the nature of causation. There was a fratricidal Cain, drunken Noah, dishonest Jacob and, of course, a Moses ..
.. the book was changed a bit by the Priesthood in the Torah ..
Was it delivered in a crate? An envelope?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#535104 May 16, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidence of Nazareth before the first century would be a start.
Why don't you start with Jesus the Nazerite
Numbers 6
The Nazarite Vow
1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 2Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When either man or woman shall separate themselves to vow a vow of a Nazarite, to separate themselves unto the LORD:

You miss much if you don't know this kind of Love. 

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#535105 May 16, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
That is an easy one... it takes much effort to prove something that is real not to be real, and is done so that in the end, that which is real will be proof! God's way of proving all that is wrong to be right. No problem when seen in the Light of Truth.
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe I should re-phrase this to read...
God's way of proving all that is 'tried to be proven wrong to be right.'
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. Only thing I would add is it's impossible to prove to those that know something is real, that it is not real. Simply impossible.
You may have missed my 'correction phrase' on that one so have placed it here... and agree we both express that... It's only natural to believe that anything not real is impossible to prove. God's way of proving -'tried to be proven wrong to be right.'- would definitely grant that all things are possible with him. I for one along with a multitude can testify that any who have not experienced something that is real on the Spiritual Plain no-one can prove it's not. We remain in Peace and in the Spirit of Truth in these matters.

Location hidden

#535106 May 16, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
And Satan wants you to believe that Jesus the messiah is god.
Satan wants me to doubt that Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. And that no man comes unto the father but by him.

All that God is, is beyond my ability to understand, or anyone elses to be honest. But, I will hold tight to what understanding I have. If you are concerned that I have not enough reverence to The Father. Thank you for your concern. But, you are mistaken. Jesus direct me to The Father. And I will not hear anything that would have me think less of Jesus. And therefore I surely would hear nothing that would have me think less of Yahveh.
Mimi57

Warren, OH

#535107 May 16, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, everything is pretty much the same.
You never got my emails?
Ummm...No.?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#535108 May 16, 2013
04:05 PM ET

U.S. options to 'capture or kill' Benghazi suspects

By Barbara Starr

The U.S. military has updated plans to "capture or kill" alleged perpetrators of the deadly terror attack on the American diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, CNN has learned.

The development comes amid growing pressure on the White House to show progress in the effort to catch those who killed Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans last September 11.

Officials emphasize that military planning has been underway since the immediate aftermath of the armed assault.

One part of the plan calls for potentially putting U.S. military personnel on the ground inside Libya, if ordered by President Barack Obama.

Two U.S. officials confirmed the details to CNN, but declined to be named because of the sensitive nature of the information.

The plan was updated and discussed at the highest levels of the military as recently as last week.

The military has a list of several targets including some inside Benghazi and others in outlying areas. There are specific individuals named who are believed associated with the Benghazi attack as well other militants the United States wants to get. There are also militant camps or stronghold areas on the list that could be attacked.

The plan has series of "capture or kill" options that Obama would have to approve. It's not known how much of this he may have been briefed about.

One military official said the military is well aware that if it is ordered into action now by the White House, it could be viewed as a political move in light of the ongoing controversy over Benghazi. But he noted that initial planning began shortly after the attack last year.

Special operations forces have stayed in the North Africa region since the attack in varying numbers to collect intelligence and be ready to launch attacks if ordered.

CNN has been asked to not say where those forces are located.

Officials are emphasizing that its possible no military options will be carried out if the United States and Libyan law enforcement make any arrests.

The information was confirmed to CNN as a result of several days of reporting. It was not offered to CNN by the officials as part of any coordinated effort to reach out to the media.

Both officials declined to specify locations or names of potential targets.

But there are briefings circulating around the administration about a potential attack plan. A separate senior U.S. official said there has been no orders from the White House to carry out any option.

The initial "capture or kill" options assembled late last year were not approved by the White House for military action.

One military official said the administration was concerned that any American military intervention could weaken the fragile Libyan government so much that it might collapse.

That argument has also been made in the more recent discussions, but several officials say intelligence about the targets has improved.

On Wednesday, Attorney General Eric Holder told Congress that the law enforcement investigation has made progress.

"We will be prepared shortly, I think, to reveal all that we have done," Holder told the House Judiciary Committee.

Last week, the FBI released photos of three men it is seeking information about who could "possibly be implicated" in the attack. A federal law enforcement official said the men were at the scene but it is unclear whether they were involved.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#535109 May 16, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Dazed and confused?
lol, got a chucked form you for a change Mike, thanx. Just couldn't resist that one! 
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
So no one who believes in a GOD, is made to believe a lie?
When does a GOD provide clarity?
I can't answer what others might believe or not Mike, I can only know I have always taken God at his word, whether resulting in positive or negative results for mankind, and haven't had a problem in accepting anything to be true. That's Life! It happens... so for me that's the clarity of believing or not. No questions required.

Location hidden

#535110 May 16, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Follow the bible and don´t listen to churches if they contradict Jesus and his teaching.
I absolutely agree with this and would say all should follow this sound advice.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#535111 May 16, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you hiding it from us?
And when are you going to reveal yours "Lawyer" as you've shown that you couldn't defeat chimpanzee in a court room battle?!

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#535112 May 16, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
< quoted text >
We have to see through these cultural layers to get a better understanding and let us not be trapped what Christians themselves romantically want to believe. 

Yes and we have to evaluate Jesus from a sane human psychological point of view ..
You have to 'evaluate Jesus ? How... rip him to buts again and think he is not alive? I have seen him well and truly alive, and we have shared much Now you will have to evaluate us!

Location hidden

#535114 May 16, 2013
Praise The Lord, Praise the Lord, let the earth hear your voice, Praise The Lord Praise The Lord, let the people rejoice. O come to The Father, through Jesus The Son, and give him the Glory. Great things he has done :)

I love that song :)

Long Beach, CA

#535115 May 16, 2013
Mimi57 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm...No.?
And here I thought you might have joined the Anti-Catcher Coalition.

I'll try again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min USA Born 568,416
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min BenAdam 796,231
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 18 min Shlomo Soahstein 512
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min Rick in Kansas 267,547
Is colin powell a traitor??? (Oct '08) 28 min swedenforever 535
Keystone pipeline wins Senate vote in victory f... 38 min TeaBagging for Am... 6
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 54 min Grunt56 221,549
Scientific proof for God's existence 6 hr Make World peace ... 617
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 6 hr Ntakudyaunya 12
More from around the web