Bongo

Bayport, NY

#535044 May 16, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Old? Approaching middle age.
Decrepitr[sic]?: Physically limited I agree(but then I haven`t hidden the fact that I`m disabled) due to military service, I`ve had extensive maxilo-facial surgery and a lot of post trauma therapy, I had to learn to walk and speak again
I don`t scare my own child, she loves to feel my brain through the soft spot in my forehead. She`s a creepy kid...very smart though, unlike you.
We don`t grant law licenses here, here you actually have to have an education. I got my masters and passed the bar in the New York in six weeks...many UK students do it in the US...FOR A LAUGH!
My wife is Pocahontas, not joking.....if you saw her you`d think, "Holy shit, that`s Pocahontas" she`s a British Army biathlon champion.
...and you? LMFAO
You make irrational statements about religion. Heck with that law degree or what ever in hell it is many a gold digger would deal with you, but they don't like you.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#535045 May 16, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
"I love you, but I'm going to demonize you and call you an abomination, evil, immoral, wrong, and so on....but I love you."
All you need is love...but not that kind.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#535048 May 16, 2013
Adam wrote:
Submit yourself to gods will and do what god wants you to do and stop doing all the things that Satan wants you to do or to say.
Go on then. Take your own advice, Adolf.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#535049 May 16, 2013
Oh Happy Day! Oh Happy Da ay! When Jesus washed, When he washed! When my Je sus washed, when he washed, When my Je sus washed, when he washed, my sins away! Oh Happy Day :) He tought me how, to watch and pray, and live rejoicing every day. Oh Happy Day :)

Location hidden

#535050 May 16, 2013
IT IS FINISHED, the battle is over :) IT is finished, and Jesus is LORD :)

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#535051 May 16, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking the same thing when I read Catcher's post.
I haven't read the whole Bible, but I have read all the stuff that is attributed to the Jesus. Harry Potter is a much better role model.
Live and learn.

A Bible expert I'm not, obviously.

See, Trifecta? I'm also here to learn.

Long Beach, CA

#535053 May 16, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking the same thing when I read Catcher's post.
I haven't read the whole Bible, but I have read all the stuff that is attributed to the Jesus. Harry Potter is a much better role model.
I don't know much about Harry Potter either.

Nor do I want to know.

That sort of stuff leaves me cold.

Since: May 11

UK

#535054 May 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
More people that are attacked by bears live rather than die. It's true now and it was true then.
I don't know what the big fuss about this scripture is, 42 teenagers and young adults are ganging up and attacking one man and because the bears came out and helped the man, you people are all up in arms over it. What's the big deal?
You`re a real Contrary Mary aren`t you?

You`re not above making stuff up simply to disagree. Most bear attacks are FATAL, a bear bite can spread gangrene at 6cm per hour, I know this, I`ve trained in the US and Canada and south America, I know about bears, black, brown, grizzly and polar.

I can link you to some video I shot while on exercise in Canada if you like.

How is the job hunting going?

Location hidden

#535055 May 16, 2013
They wouldn't bend, they wouldn't bow, they wouldn't burn. Hahahahahaha Praise The Lord :)

Location hidden

#535058 May 16, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. do you need an AIN fix ??..
The Satanic Bible replaces the word love with lust.

Interesting thing, The Bible says the lusts of the flesh that war against the soul.

The Bible also talks about love being about sacrafice for the needs of others.

Satan would teach, do what ever you want for the gratification of your lusts.

UK

#535059 May 16, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> You make irrational statements about religion. Heck with that law degree or what ever in hell it is many a gold digger would deal with you, but they don't like you.
Religion is by its very nature irrational.

I have an LL.B and two LL.M`s in canon law and legal professional practice, I`m a fellow of the chartered institute of legal executives, I`m a member of the honourable society of Gray`s Inn and I have been called to the bar. I make 3000 per day....or part therof. I`m published and I teach law...recently in Canada

My wife was the door gunner on the aeromed-evac flight that casevac`ed me, she came to see me in DSMRC Headley Court after I got back to the UK. We fell in love and we got married....hardly a gold digger she knew I was a cripple when they scraped me up and poured me into her Merlin .

You can keep trying to be hurtful but you see...I have my life and I`m just sorry you don`t have anything approaching it...just finished a 750 bottle of Chilean Merlot...it was very nice.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#535061 May 16, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
I don't know much about Harry Potter either.
Nor do I want to know.
That sort of stuff leaves me cold.
I liked all the movies.

I may not believe in supernatural or superstitious stuff, but I am entertained by it.

Tell me, have you seen or read Game of Thrones? It has dragons AND zombies.

UK

#535063 May 16, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you only doesn't know that you are simple dog look like human,
you shot only farts on the couch( not polar bears) during your old mama wife absence
I`m sorry, you need the educationally sub-normal thread...

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#535067 May 16, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
ALL have sin and fall short of the glory of God. If all of the world sin the same as I, and then say it is not sin, and get all the professors of the world and all the wise men and all the peace lovers, and every individual, to stand with me and say my sin is not sin. It doesn't make it not sin. It is still sin. Man and all of his giberish, does not change God nor his judgement.
Agreed.

I have transgressed like everyone else. There is no use in pretending it isn't so. Forgiveness does not erase the harm caused.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#535071 May 16, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidence of Nazareth before the first century would be a start.
he Christian invention of the town of Nazareth is based on the misunderstanfing of what a Nazarene is.

'Jesus the Nazarine' was turned into 'Jesus of Nazareth'. Christianity is full of such ignorant things. If only they asked Jews to explain things to them. <face palm>

In Hebrew/Judaism a Nazarene is just another word for any holy man or prophet.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#535072 May 16, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
Oh Happy Day! Oh Happy Da ay! When Jesus washed, When he washed! When my Je sus washed, when he washed, When my Je sus washed, when he washed, my sins away! Oh Happy Day :) He tought me how, to watch and pray, and live rejoicing every day. Oh Happy Day :)
Rejoice. All glory to God. Good word my friend.

Location hidden

#535073 May 16, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
I have transgressed like everyone else. There is no use in pretending it isn't so. Forgiveness does not erase the harm caused.
I agree

Long Beach, CA

#535075 May 16, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I liked all the movies.
I may not believe in supernatural or superstitious stuff, but I am entertained by it.
Tell me, have you seen or read Game of Thrones? It has dragons AND zombies.
No.

Supernatural stuff, dragons, zombies, even science fiction and animated movies, have no attraction for me. I like real-world stuff, whether it's fiction or nonfiction.

My favorite living author is a Spaniard, Carlos Ruiz Zafon, who writes fascinating novels set in Barcelona, based on historical events. I hate it when I get close to the end of his books.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#535077 May 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
America is more than just land and dirt and homes and people to me, it's my country, it's my being, it's my lifeblood. I love America and (almost) everything she stands for. I was born here and I'll die here.
<y family has been in the land since 1742. For 200 years my ancestors fought for a country free from the tyrany of religion and royalty. They failed.

Location hidden

#535079 May 16, 2013
Topixs wont print Hebrew they give a bunch of numbers blah Or, pperhaps I don't have the knowledge needed :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Catcher1 830,706
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 min Paul Porter1 99,308
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 30 min RiccardoFire 3,671
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 33 min Michael 585,964
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 46 min uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 176,578
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr Al Capone 5,823
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 1 hr Mr_FX 238
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 hr lovewithin 40,230
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 hr waaasssuuup 442,977
More from around the web